Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.

world record [chat]

• HenroidHenroid Baba Booey to y'all Tyler, TX (where hope comes to die!)Registered User regular
    Cinco de Mayo can fuck off if my friend's boss is gonna make her wear a tanktop that says "give in to temptation." The fucking place doesn't even specialize in alcohol, just a few light beers.
    "Ultima Online Pre-Trammel is the perfect example of why libertarians are full of shit." - @Ludious
    Unmotivate - Updated May 17th - "Let's Complain About Nintendo"
    The PA Forumer 'Lets Play' Archive - Updated March 25th, 2013
  • emnmnmeemnmnme Heard about this on conservative radio:Registered User regular
    There are 4 unopened copies of Xenoblade at my local Gamestop. I'm tempted to buy one and sell it for $100 on ebay.
    FrenchCat2.jpg
  • monikermoniker Registered User regular
    And the bar is stocked aside from gin since they ran out of the local distillery one and I really want to try them. I can pick it up tomorrow. Also, a cocktail shaker.
    tea-1.jpg
  • 21stCentury21stCentury Raiding Relics Everyday Registered User regular
    Man, what? Alpha Protocol doesn't let you save whenever you want? Bogus...

i finished training. Apparently i'm decent with gadgets, i suck with weapons and i'm great at stealth even though i tripped the alarm and was noticed by all the guards... And the game has an "Orphans created" statistic... What the fuck.
  • Donkey KongDonkey Kong and a cast of thousands Registered User regular
    Chrono Trigger was one of the very few JRPGs I've ever completed. It was amazing. I got the lizard people ending and it blew my mind.
    dkmouthsig.png
  • TL DRTL DR Registered User regular
    emnmnme wrote: »
    There are 4 unopened copies of Xenoblade at my local Gamestop. I'm tempted to buy one and sell it for $100 on ebay.

Why not hustle all 4?
    eokNV.jpg
  • KageraKagera Registered User regular
    Whoa atomic Ross is trans and self banned from the forum.

For all the time I post here I really know fuck all about anyone.
    _J_ wrote:
    If we only allowed pedophiles to be parents, then we would never have to worry about children being left alone, unwatched.
    XBL: Fanatical One AIM: itskagera
  • Fuzzy Cumulonimbus CloudFuzzy Cumulonimbus Cloud Registered User regular
    Kagera wrote: »

I love this forum!

3FMmC.jpg

I'm actually a chipmunk in a tree next to a starbucks with wi-fi.
    tea-1.jpg
  • MazzyxMazzyx Changing the World Order. Registered User regular
    Wait, what just happened? What the fuck?
    falasig.png
  • Donkey KongDonkey Kong and a cast of thousands Registered User regular
    Wait, self ban? Damn now I don't know what's up either.
    dkmouthsig.png
  • Fuzzy Cumulonimbus CloudFuzzy Cumulonimbus Cloud Registered User regular
    moniker wrote: »

I am the tree next to a starbucks with wi-fi.
    3FMmC.jpg
  • KageraKagera Registered User regular
    I'm going to go crawl in a hole of self pity now. Whoooo
    _J_ wrote:
    If we only allowed pedophiles to be parents, then we would never have to worry about children being left alone, unwatched.
    XBL: Fanatical One AIM: itskagera
    TL DR wrote: »
    emnmnme wrote: »

Why not hustle all 4?

That's too bold for my liking. Opportunity knocked and I hid under the bed, cowering.
    FrenchCat2.jpg
  • ShivahnShivahn Registered User regular
    Mazzyx wrote: »

Uh

A lot

Someone find my post from earlier >.>
  • iguanacusiguanacus Registered User regular

I love this forum!

I'm still not 100% on the details but I hope her and her wife get things all hunky dory so she can come back soon.
    edited May 2013
    Henroid wrote: »
    Cinco de Mayo can fuck off if my friend's boss is gonna make her wear a tanktop that says "give in to temptation." The fucking place doesn't even specialize in alcohol, just a few light beers.

Uh

That sounds astonishingly like sexual harassment!
    Shivahn on
    Shivahn wrote: »

Uh

A lot

Someone find my post from earlier >.>

I know what is going on here.

I am watching The Cabin in the Woods. There is shit going on. I don't know what.
    falasig.png
  • CouscousCouscous Registered User regular
    Atomica's wife got mad at how Atomica revealed that Atomica is trans to a Shivahn first instead of her first, leading to her abandoning the forums for marital reasons.
  • VanguardVanguard for the Night is Dark and Full of Big Areolas Registered User regular
    More tacos and beer

Burning Wheel did not go well

Or, it was fun, but the session ended as my character was dragged off, clamped in the mandible of a monster

Laundry

Building some night goblins and going to bed
    I'm giving away a free copy of The Burning Wheel rulebook for free RPG Day 2013! Click here for details.
    Couscous wrote: »
    Atomica's wife got mad at how Atomica revealed that Atomica is trans to a Shivahn first instead of her first, leading to her abandoning the forums for marital reasons.

It's really a lot more complicated than that, and I really don't want anyone to think poorly of either of them.
  • VariableVariable Stroke Me Lady Fame Registered User regular
    that's a shame but I did want to ask Atomika what happened to the wife I remembered her mentioning in the past
    "He who makes a beast of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man" - Dr. Johnson
    Sig%20-%20Reggie%20Watts.png
  • spacekungfumanspacekungfuman Poor and minority-filled Registered User regular

I am the tree next to a starbucks with wi-fi.

I own the Starbucks, and now in putting a password on the wifi. Filthy moochers.

"There are no necessary evils in government. Its evils exist only in its abuses. If it would confine itself to equal protection, and, as Heaven does its rains, shower its favors alike on the high and the low, the rich and the poor, it would be an unqualified blessing." -- Andrew Jackson
    SKFM annoys me the most on this board.
    Cronotrigger is incredible, no doubt, but I think FF6 edges it out. Any of that, FF6 or FFT are totally acceptable choices for best Japanese RPG ever.

"There are no necessary evils in government. Its evils exist only in its abuses. If it would confine itself to equal protection, and, as Heaven does its rains, shower its favors alike on the high and the low, the rich and the poor, it would be an unqualified blessing." -- Andrew Jackson
    This movie is so not going the way I thought it would.
    falasig.png
    That came out a lot harsher than I meant it to, sorry.

There just really isn't a bad guy in this situation, it's a bunch of unfortunate shit that happens sometimes and I really don't want anyone thinking anyone involved is a bad person or anything.
    This movie is so not going the way I thought it would.

Are they actually in a cabin on a mountain?
    tea-1.jpg
    And the bar is stocked aside from gin since they ran out of the local distillery one and I really want to try them. I can pick it up tomorrow. Also, a cocktail shaker.

Buy my local gin. The glorious gin is all the gin anyone ever needs.

• VanguardVanguard for the Night is Dark and Full of Big Areolas Registered User regular
    Wait

Atomika's wife was on the forums

Atomika was banned at request?

Atomika is trans?

Shivahn, give me the blow by blow
    I'm giving away a free copy of The Burning Wheel rulebook for free RPG Day 2013! Click here for details.
  • Sir LandsharkSir Landshark Registered User regular
    I had a Genesis as a kid so I grew up on Shining Force instead of the FF games. Those were great as well.
    Please consider the environment before printing this post.
    Vanguard wrote: »
    Wait

Atomika is trans?

Atomika is trans and due to several factors (including me, yeah) decided that it was best to leave the forums (possibly forever) and work on the relationship. That's really it.
  • HerrCronHerrCron Registered User regular
    I had a Genesis as a kid so I grew up on Shining Force instead of the FF games. Those were great as well.

Same here.
    I missed them, but instead of Zelda i got Soleil (or crusader of Centy if you're in murka) and it was a pretty great alternative.
    sig.gif
  • TL DRTL DR Registered User regular
    That sounds like a pretty reasonable situation, Siobahn

I was kind of hoping for at least word of a chair having been tossed, even as an aside, TBH
    eokNV.jpg

Buy my local gin. The glorious gin is all the gin anyone ever needs.

They're based out of Evanston and have old timey images of the World's Columbian Exposition for their labels. It's like...the opposite of kryptonite for me.
    tea-1.jpg
    edited May 2013
    Shivahn wrote: »
    Vanguard wrote: »
    Wait

Atomika is trans?

Atomika is trans and due to several factors (including me, yeah) decided that it was best to leave the forums (possibly forever) and work on the relationship. That's really it.

Oh that's not bad

I wish him/her the best of luck
    Vanguard on
  • iguanacusiguanacus Registered User regular
    I've been trying to figure out the correct way to ask since she came out the other day, but I can't seem to 100% get it. Was the AR/Atomika born male or not? I only ask because I'm trying to get some older posts straight in my head from her and I'm just not sure if she was re-writing them from the perspective of somebody who wasn't out or what. Sorry if I'm using the wrong terms here, but the trans label has so much under it's umbrella it's hard to be sure what we're talking about. Take it to pm's if desired.
  • zagdrobzagdrob Registered User regular
    edited May 2013
    I'm going to really miss Atomika. Logging in and have the notification of her good-bye message today was one of the biggest bummers I've had in a long time.

I really get the marital self-imposed ban issues and how complicated those things can be. My wife and I have had fights / issues about much less complicated things and I've left boards to keep things together.

I just hope she and her wife can work everything out and get through this / get what they need. It sucks not having her here, but that little bit missing from here every day (EDIT - not to downplay her contrib to the board) is a small price to pay if it helps her and her wife get through what I'm pretty sure is one of the more difficult / complex things anyone would deal with.
    zagdrob on
    steam_sig.png
This discussion has been closed.