Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.

[Iron Man 3] is out now! Man of Steel coming soon.

• GatsbyGatsby Last night I had a dream about you In this dream I'm dancing right beside youRegistered User regular
    Blankzilla wrote: »
    Gatsby wrote: »
    Blank go as

Agumon
    MY EMOTIONS

Yesssssss
    daft2.gif
  • Devlin_DragonusDevlin_Dragonus Registered User regular
    Ceno wrote: »
    So that new Michael Bay produced TMNT movie is filming right now. They have reportedly ditched the old script that had the turtles as aliens and what have you and are now taking inspiration from the 80s cartoon. Here's a pic of Megan Fox as April. That's Will Arnett in the background as Vernon. Remember him?

eW2eRBl.jpg

Someone give me some hope. Has Megan Fox ever been in anything where she wasn't terrible?

Jennifers Body?
  • GatsbyGatsby Last night I had a dream about you In this dream I'm dancing right beside youRegistered User regular
    edited May 2013
    He's asking for things she wasn't terrible in
    Gatsby on
    daft2.gif
    edited May 2013
    Marvel Regains Film Rights to Luke Cage

wait... that why we havent gotten Iron Fist or Heroes for Hire yet?
    Devlin_Dragonus on
  • Harry DresdenHarry Dresden Registered User regular
    So that new Michael Bay produced TMNT movie is filming right now. They have reportedly ditched the old script that had the turtles as aliens and what have you and are now taking inspiration from the 80s cartoon. Here's a pic of Megan Fox as April. That's Will Arnett in the background as Vernon. Remember him?

eW2eRBl.jpg

Someone give me some hope. Has Megan Fox ever been in anything where she wasn't terrible?

Jennifer's Body. But I'm probably the only person that liked that movie.
    Okay let's hear all y'all dream castings for Danny Rand

Because let's be honest, Luke Cage has got to be played by Michael Jai White
    daft2.gif
    edited May 2013
    He's asking for things she wasn't terrible in

that was her character, to be a terrible bitch monster.

She was perfect for it!
    Devlin_Dragonus on
  • CenoCeno Chumble spuzz. Registered User regular
    The movie will most likely be terrible, but I have to admit that casting Will Arnett as Vernon is inspired.
    steam_sig.png
    GFWL: Genesius Prime / PSN: Genesius_Prime / Origin: genesiusprime / 3DS: 4871-3718-5715
  • FearghaillFearghaill TEAM NICKRegistered User regular
    Blank, be Hawkguy

Clint would be so easy. Jeans, purple t-shirt, assorted bandages, cheap children's bow & arrow toy

and if you can't make a case for an ordinary dude keeping up with the Avengers through sheer skill and moxy being the best superhero well bro I don't know what to tell you
    hawkeyesig.jpg
  • LanglyLangly Registered User regular
    will arnett as vernon is the best thing I have ever heard.
    PoQ0cUz.jpg
  • BalefuegoBalefuego Registered User regular

Aaron Paul
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • TurambarTurambar Registered User regular
    Oh, Marvel didn't have the rights to Luke Cage before?
    avengers_sig.png
    Origin: Turamb | Steam: Turambar | last.fm
    Balefuego wrote: »

Aaron Paul

Fuck I was literally typing that out just then

I can also see Chris Pine working, to be completely honest.
    daft2.gif
    chris evans
    PoQ0cUz.jpg
  • FearghaillFearghaill TEAM NICKRegistered User regular
    edited May 2013

Aaron Paul

Christopher Egan
    Fearghaill on
    hawkeyesig.jpg
    chris evans is: every short haired blonde superhero in marvel comics
    PoQ0cUz.jpg
  • Harry DresdenHarry Dresden Registered User regular

Charlie Hunnam.
  • AntimatterAntimatter I remember touch I need something moreRegistered User regular
    Fearghaill wrote: »

Aaron Paul

Christopher Egan

he's trained in acrobatics i believe! he was decent on kings
    15Tpj.jpeg
    I'm with Egan because of Kings and also yes, let another one of my favourite heroes be played by an Aussie
    daft2.gif
  • BlankzillaBlankzilla We were the best, Richard No matter what they sayRegistered User regular
    detail.jpg
    Mark Waid you crazy, beautiful bastard.
  • MysstMysst King Monkey of Hedonism IslandRegistered User regular
    Blankzilla wrote: »
    detail.jpg
    Mark Waid you crazy, beautiful bastard.

Candy Cane?
  • ChincymcchillaChincymcchilla Registered User regular
    That seems like a rather lopsided fight
  • Undead ScottsmanUndead Scottsman Puts his name on his helicoptor.. ..so everyone knows it's his.Registered User regular
    AtomicTofu wrote: »
    So speaking of Phase 3 and Ant-Man...

...here's the first trailer for The World's End: http://video.uk.msn.com/watch/video/exclusive-the-world-s-end-trailer/2t5faj5e

Been waiting for this for awhile.
    thanossig_zps4bf2ceeb.jpg
  • King RiptorKing Riptor Registered User regular
    Next panel DD is sliced in half
  • lostwordslostwords Registered User regular

eW2eRBl.jpg

Friends with Kids. Also has Jon Hamm as a raging asshole. Adam Scott should be in more romcoms
    rat.jpg facebook? tumbler? steam/ps3 thingie: lostwords Wishlist! satan here!

Devon Sawa

110413devon-sawa1.jpg
  • lostwordslostwords Registered User regular
    Ryan gosling as Danny rand. Waiting to see him bust out martial arts in Only God Forgives
    rat.jpg facebook? tumbler? steam/ps3 thingie: lostwords Wishlist! satan here!
  • OlivawOlivaw good name, isn't it? Registered User regular
    lostwords wrote: »
    Ryan gosling as Danny rand. Waiting to see him bust out martial arts in Only God Forgives

Yes, this
    7u0YG.gif
    PSN ID : DetectiveOlivaw | TWITTER | SCREENED | STEAM ID | BUY SOME STUFF!
  • CorporateLogoCorporateLogo Registered User regular
    Taylor Lautner
  • Undead ScottsmanUndead Scottsman Puts his name on his helicoptor.. ..so everyone knows it's his.Registered User regular

I really don't trust Bay. He's been known to outright lie to quell fanboy complaining until a movie is released.
    thanossig_zps4bf2ceeb.jpg
  • MaximumMaximum Registered User regular
    Daredevil will defeat the Surfer by putting him in an armlock.
  • wirehead26wirehead26 Registered User regular
    Maximum wrote: »

That was a Dwayne McDuffie brain fart right? I'd have expected something like that from Reginald Hudson.
    wirehead26 wrote: »

That was a Dwayne McDuffie brain fart right? I'd have expected something like that from Reginald Hudson.

Who remembers Black Panther during Secret Invasion and his magical joint strikes or whatever
  • MaximumMaximum Registered User regular

It was McDuffie's run, yes.
  • wirehead26wirehead26 Registered User regular

Who remembers Black Panther during Secret Invasion and his magical joint strikes or whatever

That wasn't terrible at all and was written by the excellent Jason Aaron.

That wasn't terrible at all and was written by the excellent Jason Aaron.

How do joint locks matter to a shapeshifter