Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.

[Iron Man 3] is out now! Man of Steel coming soon.

• SeriouslySeriously Maarebas Registered User regular
    I do
    NSxe4l9.png
  • Blake TBlake T Registered User regular
    I get my fill of people being boring and not funny from all you fucks.
  • Undead ScottsmanUndead Scottsman Puts his name on his helicoptor.. ..so everyone knows it's his.Registered User regular
    Heh.
    thanossig_zps4bf2ceeb.jpg
  • UnbreakableVowUnbreakableVow Chareth Cutestory Lawyer of the SeaRegistered User regular
    As much as I love Chris Evans in character as Cap

I'm saddened I'll likely never get to see him do another fantastic Gob impersonation
    wRbeRNg.jpg
    You're a crook, Captain Hook, Judge, won't you throw the book at the pirate!
  • Blake TBlake T Registered User regular
    I have to admit.

If I could get away with saying sweet Christmas and not sounding like a complete and utter toolbag.

I would.
  • ThatDudeOverThereThatDudeOverThere Ymir owns. He fucking owns!Registered User regular
    I don't know what warvan is but I'm picturing some kind of imperial station wagon and now I can't stop smiling
  • BucketmanBucketman Dyslexic Puppy Skraggle RockRegistered User regular
    This conversation is like that sing by Madonna, like a virgin. They are similar in that they are both about being fucked by a big dick
    sayiamansig_zps3b961859.jpg
  • RenzoRenzo Registered User regular
    Grey Ghost wrote: »
    PEOPLE DON'T ACTUALLY TALK LIKE THAT, GG

BY GRABTHAR'S HAMMER
    BY THE SUNS OF WARVAN

All these posts are so unnecessarily dramatic, it makes me want to set myself on fire.
    3DS: 3351-5352-0314
  • Centipede DamascusCentipede Damascus The machine is broken. The universe is broken.Registered User regular
    Antimatter wrote: »
    people dont say that theyre seized with a terrible anger!

They do in poorly written movies.

http://youtu.be/tEGPNpoNDm0
  • nightmarennynightmarenny Registered User regular
    Bucketman wrote: »
    This conversation is like that sing by Madonna, like a virgin. They are similar in that they are both about being fucked by a big dick

OOOOOOOOOoooh
    detail-1.jpg
    My Band "The Wicked Girls"
  • Grey GhostGrey Ghost Registered User regular

I'm saddened I'll likely never get to see him do another fantastic Gob impersonation

...what now?
  • UnbreakableVowUnbreakableVow Chareth Cutestory Lawyer of the SeaRegistered User regular
    Here is the essence of Whedonism

In song form

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NPplDPm2m4Y
    wRbeRNg.jpg

...what now?

Scott Pilgrim

He is clearly channeling Will Arnett there
    wRbeRNg.jpg
    edited May 2013
    I always get annoyed when the girls get mad at Xander for blaming Witchs.

Damn it girls "Evil Witches cast a spell" is a problem at least once a season.

Deal wit it.
    nightmarenny on
    detail-1.jpg
    In theory I should have loved the Buffy musical episode but in practice I only like one song from it

(it's this one)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pwTwe345Emw

...what now?

Scott Pilgrim

He is clearly channeling Will Arnett there

Yeah, okay
  • King RiptorKing Riptor Registered User regular
    [
    Blake T wrote: »
    I have to admit.

If I could get away with saying sweet Christmas and not sounding like a complete and utter toolbag.

I would.

You just have to believe.

• Centipede DamascusCentipede Damascus The machine is broken. The universe is broken.Registered User regular
    Here is the essence of Whedonism

In song form

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NPplDPm2m4Y

poor Alyson Hanigan just can't sing at all
    Yeah

But that clip is all Anya's show anyways
    wRbeRNg.jpg
  • KingofMadCowsKingofMadCows Registered User regular
    I don't like normal speech. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere. Not like Whedonisms. Where everything is soft and smooth.
  • ThatDudeOverThereThatDudeOverThere Ymir owns. He fucking owns!Registered User regular
    stop talking
  • TrippyJingTrippyJing hot hot hot hot stayin' alive stayin' aliveRegistered User regular
    I hope Anthony Mackie blows up like Jeremy Renner did.
    daft1sig.gif
  • Undead ScottsmanUndead Scottsman Puts his name on his helicoptor.. ..so everyone knows it's his.Registered User regular
    Hey, does ABC post their shows online, and if they do, where do they do so and how long after airing does it take for them to show up online?
    ABC puts their shows on Hulu the day after they air.
    Fuck. Yes.
  • Binary SquidBinary Squid One step away from squid row. Registered User regular
    I don't like normal speech. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere. Not like Whedonisms. Where everything is soft and smooth.

You haven't lived until you've smoked some fine smooth whedonisms.
  • PaperLuigi44PaperLuigi44 And when she knooooows, what she wants, from her ty-y-ype Registered User regular
    Spider-Men was pretty fun, they really got good mileage out of the scenario.

Ending spoilers
    They better not have revealed who 616 Miles is, that was a pretty good cliffhanger to leave people guessing.
    8612744388_aee11d1412.jpg
    Spider-Men was pretty fun, they really got good mileage out of the scenario.

Ending spoilers
    They better not have revealed who 616 Miles is, that was a pretty good cliffhanger to leave people guessing.

We still don't know.
    detail-1.jpg
  • Man of the WavesMan of the Waves Registered User regular
    We probably won't find out until after Superior Spider-Man has run its course.
    jakedance3.gif
    Steam:BuckarooHolidayNNID:BuckarooHolidayXBLGamertag:BuckarooHoliday
    Twitter:@BuckarooHoliday
    3DS Friend Code:3394-3880-2299
  • PaperLuigi44PaperLuigi44 And when she knooooows, what she wants, from her ty-y-ype Registered User regular
    Good, that's something I want left to speculation.
    8612744388_aee11d1412.jpg
  • BucketmanBucketman Dyslexic Puppy Skraggle RockRegistered User regular
    So internet, Star Trek 2 is pretty sweet. I liked the first one better, but this is good too.
    it pulls an iron man 3 and subverts expectations a bit.
    sayiamansig_zps3b961859.jpg
  • GoatmonGoatmon RAWR RAWR RAWRRegistered User regular
    In theory I should have loved the Buffy musical episode but in practice I only like one song from it

(it's this one)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pwTwe345Emw

The best is GIles solo, and later his duet with Tara.

I mean, he's pretty easily the best actor on the show, so no surprise he's a great singer.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FPRu5vaAQYQ&list=PL38474A63C137D068
    GeneralGuyandStiltGuys_zpsf382f684.jpg
    edited May 2013
    Also, while Xander's bits aren't terrible, Brendon really has a lousy singing voice.

Hannigan, too. They're on key and all just fine. They just don't really sound good.
    Goatmon on
  • RenzoRenzo Registered User regular
    ABC recently said they're going to delay putting their shows online. I don't know if that means a day, a week, or if it means only select shows.

Be prepared to see SHIELD a week after everyone else.
    3DS: 3351-5352-0314
  • JimothyJimothy Registered User regular
    Renzo wrote: »
    ABC recently said they're going to delay putting their shows online. I don't know if that means a day, a week, or if it means only select shows.

Be prepared to see SHIELD a week after everyone else.

Not them too

I swear, Fox doesn't want me to keep up with their shows
    I'm not really surprised, honestly.

Nickelodeon tried being cool about it with Korra and the episodes got leaked days early.

So then they were basically FUCK YOU and the episodes stopped showing up until days or a week after they aired.