Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.

[Mini-Phalla] of Brass: The Philosopher Kings (God Save The Queen: Cultist/Templar Win)

• vertrouevertroue I am Female Fools.Registered User regular
    mEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
    Blood and Fire
  • kimekime Queen of Blades I am the SwarmRegistered User regular
    When is this starting?

I have a final on Tuesday and I do not want another distraction before then.
  • MrTLiciousMrTLicious Registered User regular
    I'll reserve because I won't be able to be that active until Wednesday.

That said, "that active" for me is probably as active as most so if you're waiting on one to start the game, you can plug me in.
  • LanglyLangly Registered User regular
    kime wrote: »
    When is this starting?

I have a final on Tuesday and I do not want another distraction before then.

there are 10 spots left, and that seriously probably means that the game will not start until tuesday.
    PoQ0cUz.jpg
  • KetBraKetBra shut up and jamRegistered User regular
    yA895.png
  • RetabaRetaba Rintaro Okabe Mad ScientistRegistered User regular
    Sign_up_001
  • I needed a name to post.I needed a name to post. Registered User regular
    Even if it fills up today the game won't start till tomorrow evening, I have some things to do.

(I expected slow signups so I put it up early :D)
    aX9Hboj.jpg
  • Void SlayerVoid Slayer Very Suspicious Registered User regular
    So rhetorical questions can have literal consequences, neat.

However, if I can only point out my opponent is literally Hitler one time per debate I think I am going to lose.
    He's a superhumanly strong soccer-playing romance novelist possessed of the uncanny powers of an insect. She's a beautiful African-American doctor with her own daytime radio talk show. They fight crime!
  • SeGaTaiSeGaTai Registered User regular
    signup
    PSN SeGaTai
  • blahmcblahblahmcblah Registered User regular
    I have little faith in my ability to either debate or be active, so reserve up
    Hosting: Game 87 of Chaos in the Old World

Playing: Blah's Baby Bestiary in Dungeon Petz Game 1
    "Caprica" Six in Exodus Game 12 of Battlestar Galactica
  • TheRoadVirusTheRoadVirus Well then, no time to lose. I'm the Doctor. Do everything I tell you, don't ask stupid questions, and don't wander off.Registered User regular
  • TheRoadVirusTheRoadVirus Well then, no time to lose. I'm the Doctor. Do everything I tell you, don't ask stupid questions, and don't wander off.Registered User regular
    edited May 2013
    Thread kill: +250 xp
    Rank Up!
    Title Unlock: Shit King of Philosopher Mountain
    TheRoadVirus on
  • MegafrostMegafrost Leader of the Decepticons Registered User regular
    I'm surrounded by brass holes.
  • Grunt's GhostsGrunt's Ghosts Registered User regular
    Megafrost wrote: »
    I'm surrounded by brass holes.

Should be like heaven for a robot like you.

• LanglyLangly Registered User regular
    Langly wrote: »

Baidol
  • Zombie HeroZombie Hero Registered User regular
    Xbox Live: Pastalonius
    I am eating yogurt with blueberries and strawberries and granola.
  • vertrouevertroue I am Female Fools.Registered User regular
    I havr a public sub that is maple glazed turkey and a sharp white chedder for dinner
    Blood and Fire
  • ObiFettObiFett Phalla Bounty Hunter Seeking ContractsRegistered User regular
    This game not filling up is making me sad
    Phalla Bounty Board coming soon...
    I expected this.
    aX9Hboj.jpg
    Why?
  • PhyphorPhyphor Registered User regular
    I have arrived
  • MillMill Registered User regular
    Yeah, I'm sad that games are filling up so slow lately. Luckily, I won't have to feel too bad when I take a break after this, since kime won't be a break anymore. I'm still taking about a two month break.
    ObiFett wrote: »
    Why?

This is the rate games have been filling up over the last little bit. I put this up Saturday because I expected it to start Tuesday.
    aX9Hboj.jpg
    ObiFett wrote: »
    Why?

This is the rate games have been filling up over the last little bit. I put this up Saturday because I expected it to start Tuesday.

But this is a INANTP game.

I thought it would be different.
    Mill wrote: »
    Yeah, I'm sad that games are filling up so slow lately. Luckily, I won't have to feel too bad when I take a break after this, since kime won't be a break anymore. I'm still taking about a two month break.

unawesome
    Shouldn't the initiator make the first argument for the rule change? After all, there's not much to attack on other than "no, that's a terrible rule"
  • MillMill Registered User regular
    edited May 2013
    Hey, I have shit coming up in the next two months that will make it hard to play phalla. Granted, I might be enticed to put it off a bit if Assuran is running another main before I have to go to a sibling's wedding on the other side of the country.
    Mill on
    Phyphor wrote: »
    Shouldn't the initiator make the first argument for the rule change? After all, there's not much to attack on other than "no, that's a terrible rule"

I have made the decisions regarding the rules carefully and do not wish to illuminate the thought process at risk of influencing how people play.
    aX9Hboj.jpg
  • SLyMSLyM Registered User regular
    Phyphor wrote: »

I have made the decisions regarding the rules carefully and do not wish to illuminate the thought process at risk of influencing how people play.

How will I play based off this new information, I wonder?
    Steam Starcraft SLeague of Legends
    Well I certainly know what I'm going to do about it!
    I believe that I should be given the role Allmafia, where I count as five players and I must be killed 5 times before the mafia is killed. I want TheRoadVirus to tell me otherwise.

1) you do not want this role. Asking for it ensures no allies and 5 targets on your back
    2) as you are not Kime, you have not unlocked the class feature you are asking for
    3) that is a bad name for being all the mafia
    4) you have no reasons why you SHOULD have that power
    5) crawfish are delicious
    6) if you were all the mafia you would need to self vote to throw people off, but people get mad at self votes. So you would have to kill yourself to allay suspicions
    7) the Geneva convention specifically states that no faction may consist of only one person

• MegafrostMegafrost Leader of the Decepticons Registered User regular

5) crawfish are delicious

GAME SET AND MATCH.
    Dogs are better than cats. All posts must contain a picture of a dog or puppy and cat and kitten pictures are banned unless there is a dog present in there
    Continuing the EPIC DEBATE from the last rule change game!
    You need someone to debate you.