Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.

[Mini-Phalla] of Brass: The Philosopher Kings (God Save The Queen: Cultist/Templar Win)

• I needed a name to post.I needed a name to post. Registered User regular
    Also, as I was actually suspecting it would fill up today, at 7 PM PST tomorrow I will start the game regardless of who has signed up.

Note that for this I will go with most recent signups - so i.e. I still have TRV down as withdrawn and MrT as reserve and so forth. Please specify if you want to rejoin.
    aX9Hboj.jpg
  • Grunt's GhostsGrunt's Ghosts Registered User regular
    I'm worried about seeing how hard it was to get 25 sign ups when I got a mini ready for 30 that I'm using to test out my Starcraft Phalla mechanics.
  • TheRoadVirusTheRoadVirus Well then, no time to lose. I'm the Doctor. Do everything I tell you, don't ask stupid questions, and don't wander off.Registered User regular
  • kimekime Queen of Blades I am the SwarmRegistered User regular
    I'm worried about seeing how hard it was to get 25 sign ups when I got a mini ready for 30 that I'm using to test out my Starcraft Phalla mechanics.

Now that I'm back, everyone will be flooding in. I'm basically the main reason people play these games anyways
  • PhyphorPhyphor Registered User regular
    Kime must henceforth play in all games. I challenge kime to refute this!
    I have not completely read the OP (of course, that goes against tradition :P), but is there anything that says I specifically have to argue against that? haha
    You can agree and it will be so. It is known.
    What happens if you challenge someone and they don't respond the next day?
    Invictus wrote: »
    Alright, now it's time to learn about the debates:
    Must we wait until the opponent has posted before we can post, or can debaters post multiple consecutive argument posts?

The first person to begin the debate is the individual challenged to it. Play alternates between players with each post.

Should an extraordinary amount of time pass between the beginning of the day and the start of the debate (10+ hours), the challenging player may begin.

I neglected to add this to the OP, I will do so.
    aX9Hboj.jpg
  • vertrouevertroue I am Female Fools.Registered User regular
    Like cooommmmeeee onnnn nitwits.
    Blood and Fire
  • LanglyLangly Registered User regular
    @solar @assuran

your game is almost over anyway
    PoQ0cUz.jpg
    This is how phalla dies. Not with a vig but with a debate.
  • MillMill Registered User regular
    Withdraw

Sorry, a bunch of RL shit has come up and I'm not going to have time to keep up with this game or be online that much.
  • LockeoutLockeout Anchorage, AKRegistered User regular
    I guess it's better to try and fail than to never try at all

(or is it?)
    As a reminder, the game will be starting tonight at 7 PM PST regardless of filled slots (It is approximately 4:20 PST (smoke 'em if you got 'em) as of this post). If the currently reserved @MrTLicious or @blahmcblah wish to be moved up to signups from reserves, please say so in thread.
    aX9Hboj.jpg
  • TheRoadVirusTheRoadVirus Well then, no time to lose. I'm the Doctor. Do everything I tell you, don't ask stupid questions, and don't wander off.Registered User regular
    I hereby declare that they should be moved up. anyone want to debate it?
  • RetabaRetaba Rintaro Okabe Mad ScientistRegistered User regular
    I will debate you. All night long if necessary.
  • MrTLiciousMrTLicious Registered User regular
    This still hasn't started?

Having control over which roles are cut for balance is preferable to some roles randomly being cut because the people who have them Inactivus out because they hated to see a game not fill up but didn't actually have time for it. :P
    aX9Hboj.jpg

Having control over which roles are cut for balance is preferable to some roles randomly being cut because the people who have them Inactivus out because they hated to see a game not fill up but didn't actually have time for it. :P

I don't remember host counter-debate being allowed in the rules. 8-)
  • Zombie HeroZombie Hero Registered User regular
    The speed of signups these days is really hurting my motivation to finish off my main.
    Xbox Live: Pastalonius
    I will play all the phallas if I'm allowed to be the vote/vig immune SK.
    Let me tell you about Phalla of Cables...
    aX9Hboj.jpg
  • vertrouevertroue I am Female Fools.Registered User regular
    snoreeeeeeessss class is boring!
    Blood and Fire
  • AssuranAssuran Is swinging on the Spiral Registered User regular
    How many regulars are hiatusing

Saber, Void, Baidol, Doe, Stever, Kime was, Anialos, OL, etc, etc, etc.

This is the early summer slow down. It'll hopefully pick back up late summer, early fall.
  • AssuranAssuran Is swinging on the Spiral Registered User regular
    I haven't read the rules and have no idea what is going on, but why the hell not. My game won't last forever (or will it?)
    you fucker i just randomized
    aX9Hboj.jpg
    Ahahahahaha
    Signups are now closed. Over the next half-hour or so I will process your tuition and send out role PMs. Please do not discuss them until the opening narration has been posted.
    aX9Hboj.jpg
    That is a... long narration...
    It's a very prestigious university.

Please note: Vote close is 24 hours from this time.
    aX9Hboj.jpg
  • ObiFettObiFett Phalla Bounty Hunter Seeking ContractsRegistered User regular
    Lets start this off:

I propose that all cultists should be forced to post the phrase "I am a cultist" once every day in this thread, and challenge TheRoadVirus to prove otherwise.
    Phalla Bounty Board coming soon...
  • LanglyLangly Registered User regular
    pretty sure that's going to fall under
    -Debates may not render the game unwinnable for any players; i.e. a debate that renders villagers immune to the vote and all kills.
    PoQ0cUz.jpg
  • Iron WeaselIron Weasel Totes not mafia, guys Oh shit, an awlRegistered User regular
    There are no debates on Day 1.
    Currently Playing:
    Skyrim
    GT/Twitter: Tanith 6227
  • ObiFettObiFett Phalla Bounty Hunter Seeking ContractsRegistered User regular
    I saw that rule, but not sure it makes the game unwinnable for the cultists. Just makes it REALLY hard for them to win.
    Phalla Bounty Board coming soon...