Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.

Neutral [chat] Hotel

• bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Registered User regular
    Sarksus wrote: »
    can you use the foundry immediately

No you have to be level 15
  • monikermoniker Registered User regular
    So I'm at this super annoying stage in the lose weight/eat better/work out lifestyle change thing where I can see in the mirror and feel in mah body that things are getting firmer and defined.

But the damn scale is not agreeing with these findings.

I barely have moobs at all anymore! My chest is practically cisgendered now!

:evil:

Unless you literally carry it with you everywhere you go people don't get to see the number on the scale. They do get to see your firm toplessness, though. I mean, if things go well....:winky:
    tea-1.jpg
  • syndalissyndalis Aballah Can Tah Advancing the Human ConditionRegistered User regular
    So I'm at this super annoying stage in the lose weight/eat better/work out lifestyle change thing where I can see in the mirror and feel in mah body that things are getting firmer and defined.

The scale stops mattering after a while.

All that matters is "do you look good naked." - not weight, not BMI... Just how you look and if you're happy.
    meat.jpg
  • BeNarwhalBeNarwhal The Gatekeeper of D&D [chat] Toronto, CanadaRegistered User regular
    Didn't you see me spending money in Boston like I didn't give a fuck?

I do this all the time in social situations too

But in reality, I have a terrible secret
    I have so much money from the periods in my life where I've bothered to work hard lol #swagasfuck
  • ZephiranZephiran Registered User regular
    Things Morrowing taught me:

Don't sell your shit at the Pawn Shops. Pawn Shops give you shit deals.

Do by all means, however, kill the proprietor in private under the reassuring effects of a Chameleon potion and then steal their booze.

Sadly, nobody has adopted this philosophy on national television yet.
  • BeNarwhalBeNarwhal The Gatekeeper of D&D [chat] Toronto, CanadaRegistered User regular
    Oh god I need to watch the latest GoT episode

Don't let me forget this @Ravenhpltc24
  • InquisitorInquisitor Registered User regular

Don't care about the numbers.

Care that you can physically feel panties moisten as you walk by now.
    AoTsig_zps8cfd65c2.png
  • SarksusSarksus TEN FUCKING DOLLARS Registered User regular

wat

this sucks

UGGGGGH

• HamurabiHamurabi Registered User regular

It's not a linear progression, but if you're doing right you'll always be progressing. Just keep plugging away at it, bro.

If I could do my weight loss thing from late 2008 over again, I'd definitely have gotten into weightlifting sooner.
    network_sig2.png
  • skippydumptruckskippydumptruck FAK U HODGEHEG Registered User regular
    you rich motherfuckers
  • 21stCentury21stCentury Raiding Relics Everyday Registered User regular
    Echo wrote: »
    Aaaaahhhhh....

i wanna buy a new game that's a tower defense game with CCG mechanics...

HALP ME.

Do you have problems finding your credit card?

i have 184 unfinished games.

that's a lot of games...
  • TTODewbackTTODewback Pink haired tyrant On my throne of forum faces.Registered User regular
    I may have ordered pizza on my credit card.
    I don't have a problem.
    I have pizza.
    mmmmmmmm
  • ChanusChanus Registered User regular
    Inquisitor wrote: »

Don't care about the numbers.

Care that you can physically feel panties moisten as you walk by now.

Did it just get humid in here, bros?
    Feck, shite, feck, shite, feck, shite, arse!
    Chanus take my quote out of your signature anyway. It's out of context and makes people think I'm afraid or hate vaginas!
  • visiblehowlvisiblehowl Registered User regular
    Bahaha I got the personalities so wrong in this.
    "I believe in evidence. I believe in observation, measurement, and reasoning, confirmed by independent observers. I'll believe anything, no matter how wild and ridiculous, if there is evidence for it."

"Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do."
  • SarksusSarksus TEN FUCKING DOLLARS Registered User regular
    does this game automatically give me the better scores in my primary abilities
  • ChanusChanus Registered User regular
    TTODewback wrote: »
    I may have ordered pizza on my credit card.
    I don't have a problem.
    I have pizza.
    mmmmmmmm

I got 99 pizzas and a problem ain't one
    Feck, shite, feck, shite, feck, shite, arse!
    Chanus take my quote out of your signature anyway. It's out of context and makes people think I'm afraid or hate vaginas!
  • RozRoz Registered User regular
    you rich motherfuckers

Skippy I will buy you lunch if you aram with me.
  • TTODewbackTTODewback Pink haired tyrant On my throne of forum faces.Registered User regular
    Oh i almost forgot about GoT too!
    WHOOO REMINDER
  • FeralFeral Who needs a medical license when you've got style? Registered User regular
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UVMkasBgT-A

21stCentury, this game looks fun to me
    I am comforted by Richard Dawkins’ theory of memes. Those are mental units: thoughts, ideas, gestures, notions, songs, beliefs, rhymes, ideals, teachings, sayings, phrases, clichés that move from mind to mind as genes move from body to body. After a lifetime of writing, teaching, broadcasting and telling too many jokes, I will leave behind more memes than many. They will all also eventually die, but so it goes. - Roger Ebert, I Do Not Fear Death
  • CindersCinders Registered User regular
    I wish I had money. It would solve some of my problems.
  • override367override367 Registered User regular
    Hamurabi wrote: »
    Newest episode of vice, egads

re: insane fucking mormons; wealth disparity in mumbai (lol skyscraper houses, entire skyscraper is house)

I don't know how I feel about VICE.

On the one hand, kids are getting their international social justice fix.

On the other hand... the guy they sent in to do a story on the gang violence in Karachi had an absolutely atrocious Urdu accent, and it makes me question how legit basically all their reporters are.

well googling backs up everything in the report about mumbai having tens of millions in poverty + skyscraper houses

also the crazy mormons

also the drug cartels

which of their reports were false?
  • So It GoesSo It Goes Sip. Sip sip sippy. Dumb whores. Best friends.Registered User regular
    you rich motherfuckers
    I'm poor in spirit
    NO.
    Siiiigh the girls have the room keys and they are asleep still. I will kill time until 9 here and then I am waking their butts up, I want breakfast!
    AoTsig_zps8cfd65c2.png
  • MortiousMortious Move to New Zealand Move to New ZealandRegistered User regular

Yes.

The rolling thing seems like something they put in to make it feel more DnD, but without it actually doing anything.
    how did I get so many blu rays this is not 2009
  • 21stCentury21stCentury Raiding Relics Everyday Registered User regular
  • FeralFeral Who needs a medical license when you've got style? Registered User regular
    hahahahaha this mila kunis interview is great
    I am comforted by Richard Dawkins’ theory of memes. Those are mental units: thoughts, ideas, gestures, notions, songs, beliefs, rhymes, ideals, teachings, sayings, phrases, clichés that move from mind to mind as genes move from body to body. After a lifetime of writing, teaching, broadcasting and telling too many jokes, I will leave behind more memes than many. They will all also eventually die, but so it goes. - Roger Ebert, I Do Not Fear Death
  • Ravenhpltc24Ravenhpltc24 Registered User regular
    Whoa Inquisitor your avatar is different. Who are you.
    (V) ( ;,,; ) (V)
  • evilbobevilbob Registered User regular
    Gonna go lift some weights and see if it inspires me to man up and send a text myself. :(
  • descdesc the '87 stick-up kids Registered User regular

wat

this sucks

UGGGGGH

it takes like a day or two to hit 15

you should at least vaguely have a sense of the mechanics, nub

much like the STO foundry

now level up and make missions
  • RiemannLivesRiemannLives Registered User regular
    edited May 2013

very much no

because then they couldn't charge you many real US dollars to respec

everything about Neverwinter is about charging $5 for shit that should be free and $15 for shit that maybe is worth a buck. Like a single fucking bag slot. For fifteen dollars.
    RiemannLives on
    What you think "makes sense" has nothing to do with reality. It just has to do with your life experience. And your life experience may only be a small smidgen of reality. Possibly even a distorted account of reality at that. So what this means is that, beginning in the 20th century as our means of decoding nature became more and more powerful, we started realizing our common sense is no longer a tool to pass judgment on whether or not a scientific theory is correct. - Neil Degrasse Tyson
    Roz wrote: »
    you rich motherfuckers

Skippy I will buy you lunch if you aram with me.

I cant my computer is blade of the ruined king
    I currently have over 700,000 in cash on my person right now.

(Indonesian money looks funny).
    AoTsig_zps8cfd65c2.png
    Siiiigh the girls have the room keys and they are asleep still. I will kill time until 9 here and then I am waking their butts up, I want breakfast!

My rule is 8am for situations like this.

Or immediately, if I'm feeling ornery enough.
    So It Goes wrote: »
    you rich motherfuckers
    I'm poor in spirit

blessed are the swag,
  • AManFromEarthAManFromEarth Their ideas are old and their ideas are bad. Risk is our business.Registered User regular
    syndalis wrote: »

The scale stops mattering after a while.

All that matters is "do you look good naked." - not weight, not BMI... Just how you look and if you're happy.

absotootly!

it just

you know

would be cool if the scale could catch up

but i start running multiple miles on friday and my legs haven't given out yet so i'm feeling pretty good

right on track
    Lh96QHG.png
  • HamurabiHamurabi Registered User regular
    Elendil wrote: »

Ah yes, the well-rehearsed "candid moment."

(I actually have no idea. Seems genuine.)
    network_sig2.png
  • syndalissyndalis Aballah Can Tah Advancing the Human ConditionRegistered User regular
    Internet Sales Tax passed by a 2/3 majority in the senate today.

@spool32
    meat.jpg
  • AManFromEarthAManFromEarth Their ideas are old and their ideas are bad. Risk is our business.Registered User regular
    I currently have over 700,000 in cash on my person right now.

(Indonesian money looks funny).

dude!

you could get like...

a hot dog!
    Lh96QHG.png
    BeNarwhal wrote: »

My rule is 8am for situations like this.

Or immediately, if I'm feeling ornery enough.

Well we were basically traveling for over 24 hours to get here so I can understand being sleepy.

Also 9 here is 10 in Japan so waking them up won't make me feel bad. Also breakfast closes at either 10 or 11 here and you know how long girls can take to get ready sometimes.
    AoTsig_zps8cfd65c2.png
This discussion has been closed.