Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.

The Brad Muir Thread: Also Starring Giant Bomb

• interrobanginterrobang we can tear up this rotten world together we'll break and smash and pound it into dustRegistered User regular
    Hullis wrote: »
    Megaman Legends 3: The Golden

i get pangs of inexplicable longing just reading this
  • StiltsStilts Registered User regular

"You spent the afternoon building giant mechs with Tron Bonne. You feel your relationship will grow stronger soon."
    yoshis_story_sig_zps69d2a63e.gif
  • T4CTT4CT i'm pretty specific hi i am mikeRegistered User regular
  • KilroyKilroy Seer of Heart Registered User regular
    if Nintendo just put every gba game (including ports) on the 3ds eshop I would never buy another system ever again
    Steam brotimes Xbox Live: DigitalGravitas
  • Sweeney TomSweeney Tom It's a brand new day and the sun is high All the birds are singing that you're gonna dieRegistered User regular
    Encyclopedia Bombastica: Burnout 2: Point of Impact
    VIDEO ON MAY 10, 2013 12:00 PM

yesssssssssssssssssssssssss
  • Mr. GMr. G Registered User regular
    edited May 2013
    I really hope that stream room means we're getting a couple varied Encyclopedia Bombasticas a week now

I could not care less about Jeff's obscure arcade games, give me more PS2/Xbox-era gems

NOTE: I loved Game Room, but man do I think those games would be super boring if it was just Jeff, which is what the Bombasticas have been
    Mr. G on
  • THESPOOKYTHESPOOKY What killed the dinosaurs? The ice age.Registered User regular
    FREEZE. Cool your jets. Ice to meet you. Take a chill pill. Stay frosty.
    subzeroice.gif
  • PwnanObrienPwnanObrien Registered User regular
    edited May 2013
    I basically want Encyclopedia Bombastica to become Hardcore Gaming 101 in video form.
    PwnanObrien on
    snasi.gif
  • Bluedude152Bluedude152 Registered User regular
    Okay I need a summer game

Is Metal Gear Revengence worth it at its current price?
    EtrfZJ9.jpg?1?8021
    Okay I need a summer game

Is Metal Gear Revengence worth it at its current price?

What is "its current price"

I got it for 25 bucks by trading in stuff, and it was totally worth that

If it's 60, I'd say no

40, then we're talking
    edited May 2013
    It's at like 50 bucks new
    Bluedude152 on
    EtrfZJ9.jpg?1?8021
  • AretèAretè infiltrating neo zeed compoundRegistered User regular
    I Was scrolling through the PSN yesterday checking out the psone classics available, it was freakin hard not to let nostalgia take over and buy almost every game I use to own.

Especially those "strike" games like soviet/nuclear strike. No idea how well those games hold up but I frikin loved them as a kid.

pasig.jpg
    Steam | Fitocracy | leggomypaleo | XBL|PSN|WiiU::ninjafrizz
  • SCREECH OF THE FARGSCREECH OF THE FARG hence nothing remains except for our regretsRegistered User regular
    t4ct how is persona what's the download on that fusion ish
    2T0N0a3.png
    It really depends if you're gonna play it a couple times, if you're willing to spend time on the VR missions and the like

If I didn't get caught up on the last boss for a long time, I would've finished it in like 5 hours

On a related note, I just realized the Snake Soul is never going to leave Japan because of David Hayter FUCK
  • rfilyawrfilyaw Registered User regular
    captaink wrote: »
    I don't normally want game stuff, but this Mass Effect pistol looks pretty awesome
    http://biowarestore.com/m-77-paladin-pistol-replica-deposit.html
    etc-figure-me-paladinpistol-back.jpg

No offense to the fans, but this kinda looks plasticy and cheap.
  • jclastjclast Registered User regular
    Star Command looks neat, but maddening to play on a touch device. You port that to Steam and I'll buy it right now.
    steam_sig.png
  • ThetherooThetheroo Registered User regular
    THESPOOKY wrote: »

GIANT BOMB DOT COM? WHAT'S THAT?
    Thetheroo wrote: »

A WEBSITE! About videogames!
    snasi.gif
  • SimBenSimBen Registered User regular
    Thetheroo wrote: »

A WEBSITE! About videogames!

Bullshit.
    sig.gif Aneurythmia, Javen and thatdude_frombaywatch really smell pretty good and this pie is for them: pie
  • UnbreakableVowUnbreakableVow Chareth Cutestory Lawyer of the SeaRegistered User regular
    Stilts wrote: »

"You spent the afternoon building giant mechs with Tron Bonne. You feel your relationship will grow stronger soon."

No lie

A game where you got to build a Social Link with Tron Bonne would be pretty damn high on my list of Greatest Games of All Time
    wRbeRNg.jpg
    You're a crook, Captain Hook, Judge, won't you throw the book at the pirate!
  • Vann DirasVann Diras Registered User regular
    jclast wrote: »
    Star Command looks neat, but maddening to play on a touch device. You port that to Steam and I'll buy it right now.

that's the plan, i think android is next in line though? i forget it is buried in all those backer updates somewhere

but yeah, android/pc/mac/everything in time

i don't think i've had as much trouble as others moving my dudes around the ship but yeah it is a bit finicky, definitely want that mac version
  • SyphonBlueSyphonBlue Registered User regular
    I'll mention a good GBA game that nobody else has: Drill Dozer. Pretty much nobody has played it, but it's really fun!
    beaversig2.jpg
  • Theodore FlooseveltTheodore Floosevelt w o r s h i p c a t g o dRegistered User regular
    Stilts wrote: »

No lie

A game where you got to build a Social Link with Tron Bonne would be pretty damn high on my list of Greatest Games of All Time

give me a game with an older X as the commander of the Maverick Hunters, after zero has been sealed away

and you have to maintain relationships well with all your hunters in the field or they go maverick

also you let off steam and team-build in between missions by playing mega man soccer
    02YsrWP.jpg
  • UnbreakableVowUnbreakableVow Chareth Cutestory Lawyer of the SeaRegistered User regular
    SyphonBlue wrote: »
    I'll mention a good GBA game that nobody else has: Drill Dozer. Pretty much nobody has played it, but it's really fun!

I heard good things about this game and so I bought five new copies and gave them to GBA-owning friends

They all loved it
    wRbeRNg.jpg
    MrDapper wrote: »

i'm trying to figure out why i assumed this was going to be the Fresh Prince's tumblr...
  • DichotomyDichotomy Registered User regular
    no the new mega man game needs to ditch the "man" part and have the player create a robot to be called "mega", last creation of thomas light, who seeks to liberate a huge city from dr. wily's iron grip

open-world third person shooter/platformer/RPG in the vein of crackdown with giant wily robot bosses in the vein of SOTC/dragon's dogma with the player researching or seizing from defeated enemies new weapons and armor bits that can then be further customized
    xutFvZ4.gif
  • -Tal-Tal Truth is elusive It's nowhere to be foundRegistered User regular
    tron bonne's character design is

are they gonna give her a skirt or something
    personaqn.png
  • SimBenSimBen Registered User regular
    It's because Will Smith has the same name as Will Smith, who played the Fresh Prince.
    sig.gif Aneurythmia, Javen and thatdude_frombaywatch really smell pretty good and this pie is for them: pie
  • MrDapperMrDapper Two Sides of A Coin Registered User regular
    -Tal wrote: »

Nah

She's got pants
    wRbeRNg.jpg
  • Theodore FlooseveltTheodore Floosevelt w o r s h i p c a t g o dRegistered User regular
    Dichotomy wrote: »
    no the new mega man game needs to ditch the "man" part and have the player create a robot to be called "mega", last creation of thomas light, who seeks to liberate a huge city from dr. wily's iron grip

open-world third person shooter/platformer/RPG in the vein of crackdown with giant wily robot bosses in the vein of SOTC/dragon's dogma with the player researching or seizing from defeated enemies new weapons and armor bits that can then be further customized

yeah I'll take that too

giant hub city with the stages functioning like more accessible, replayable zelda dungeons

traversing the city by rush jet
    02YsrWP.jpg
    I guess I'll settle for a good action game then. 5 hours sucks at that price.

Has anything good come out outside of DMC?
    EtrfZJ9.jpg?1?8021
  • AntimatterAntimatter I remember touch I need something moreRegistered User regular
    -Tal wrote: »

you can see her panties
    15Tpj.jpeg
    sorry, I missed the link somewhere. are there character designs for a new mega mans?
  • Vann DirasVann Diras Registered User regular

Haha goddamn

More sites need to do pieces as reactions to kotaku articles

All of them just at their core saying "haha fuck off, kotaku what is this bullshit"
    rfilyaw wrote: »
    sorry, I missed the link somewhere. are there character designs for a new mega mans?

in our waking dreams
    02YsrWP.jpg
  • CorporateLogoCorporateLogo Registered User regular
    I basically want Encyclopedia Bombastica to become Hardcore Gaming 101 in video form.

Where is the website for the grindcore gamer
    Vann Diras wrote: »

Haha goddamn

More sites need to do pieces as reactions to kotaku articles

All of them just at their core saying "haha fuck off, kotaku what is this bullshit"

I for one have had enough of Kotaku's anit-penis agenda.
    snasi.gif