Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.

The Brad Muir Thread: Also Starring Giant Bomb

• T4CTT4CT i'm pretty specific hi i am mikeRegistered User regular
    Olivaw wrote: »
    SimBen wrote: »
    T4CT wrote: »
    K wait this whole "follow me with a camera" may have something to it

Let Me Tell You About Mike Blais

Good god so much masturbation.

You probably meant this in the literal sense

But I think the figurative is stunningly accurate

i think it's important to enjoy yourself as much as possible
  • UrielUriel Registered User regular
    Okay so.

I had to sit and refresh giantbomb for five minutes straight to get it to stop looking like this:

http://i.imgur.com/mBGpvvC.png
  • T4CTT4CT i'm pretty specific hi i am mikeRegistered User regular
    Uriel wrote: »
    Okay so.

I had to sit and refresh giantbomb for five minutes straight to get it to stop looking like this:

http://i.imgur.com/mBGpvvC.png

alexis has been working on that really hard how about you appreciate the site design a little huh
    :3

Also man, this is sure is megaman doom.
    GOD.

Ryan keeps calling Raziel "Azreal."
  • No Great NameNo Great Name Registered User regular
    Antimatter wrote: »
    reminder
    On the May 3, 2010, 75th episode of IGN's Nintendo Voice Chat Podcast, editor Craig Harris confirmed that the story for Dread was fully written and he had seen it at one point in time, claiming "[Nintendo] has it and can bring it back at any time."
    Why would I want to remember that??
    Xbox Live: OGSirToons PSN: NoGreatName Bnet Tag: SirToons#1214 NNID: SirToons
    Steam ID: SirToons 3DS: 3024-5277-3254 Twitch: SirToons check.php?c=sirtoons
  • CenoCeno Chumble spuzz. Registered User regular
    GOD.

Ryan keeps calling Raziel "Azreal."

Ryan "Bob Hoskins Is Dead" Davis?
    steam_sig.png
    GFWL: Genesius Prime / PSN: Genesius_Prime / Origin: genesiusprime / 3DS: 4871-3718-5715
  • AntimatterAntimatter I remember touch I need something moreRegistered User regular
    pDLQaqBl.jpg
    15Tpj.jpeg
    Brutal Doom is p cool you guys.
  • augustaugust where you come from is gone Registered User regular
    edited May 2013

I think what you meant to say is BRUTAL DOOM IS P COOL YOU GUYS
    august on
    Pac Man's character is difficult to explain even to the Japanese -- he is an innocent character. He hasn't been educated to discern between good and evil. He acts more like a small child than a grown-up person. Think of him as a child learning in the course of his daily activities. If someone tells him guns are evil, he would be the type to rush out and eat guns. But he would most probably eat any gun, even the pistols of policemen who need them.
    face | zune | last.fm | steam
    yes Chex Quest
    Pac Man's character is difficult to explain even to the Japanese -- he is an innocent character. He hasn't been educated to discern between good and evil. He acts more like a small child than a grown-up person. Think of him as a child learning in the course of his daily activities. If someone tells him guns are evil, he would be the type to rush out and eat guns. But he would most probably eat any gun, even the pistols of policemen who need them.
  • PaperLuigi44PaperLuigi44 And when she knooooows, what she wants, from her ty-y-ype Registered User regular
    I unpaused the stream why are there waffle men
    8612744388_aee11d1412.jpg

chex quest
  • DichotomyDichotomy Registered User regular

what, would you prefer pancake men
    xutFvZ4.gif
  • Virgil_Leads_YouVirgil_Leads_You Registered User regular
  • PaperLuigi44PaperLuigi44 And when she knooooows, what she wants, from her ty-y-ype Registered User regular
    Dichotomy wrote: »

what, would you prefer pancake men

As it turns out
    8612744388_aee11d1412.jpg
  • XehalusXehalus Registered User regular
    http://qlcrew.com/

this site

thx so much
  • Theodore FlooseveltTheodore Floosevelt w o r s h i p c a t g o dRegistered User regular
    august wrote: »
    yes Chex Quest

the excitement I got from finding a video game in my chex as a kid is hard to overstate
    02YsrWP.jpg
  • Mr. GMr. G Registered User regular
    Okay So I tried that Resident Evil thing they were talking about.

It's so dumb.
  • ThatDudeOverThereThatDudeOverThere Ymir owns. He fucking owns!Registered User regular
    oh my god that saints row 4 demo I want it inside me
  • XehalusXehalus Registered User regular
  • JarsJars Registered User regular
    megaman kart?

megakart?

I want it
  • MaddocMaddoc I'm Bobbin Threadbare, are you my mother? Registered User regular
    The only time it bothers me a little when they're really bad at a game is when it's in a Quick Look and it makes the game look a lot worse than it really is.
    camo_sig2.png
    icon-18x18_zps3f731cae.pngBasilius | Monster Hunter Tri: Red - TBUGW8 | TF2 Backpack | Hero Academy - Laitarne
  • One Thousand DicksOne Thousand Dicks :D! Registered User regular
    A Mega Man FMV CD-ROM should just be based off of the character from Street Fighter X Tekken.
  • No Great NameNo Great Name Registered User regular
    Maddoc wrote: »
    The only time it bothers me a little when they're really bad at a game is when it's in a Quick Look and it makes the game look a lot worse than it really is.

every game?
    Xbox Live: OGSirToons PSN: NoGreatName Bnet Tag: SirToons#1214 NNID: SirToons
    Steam ID: SirToons 3DS: 3024-5277-3254 Twitch: SirToons check.php?c=sirtoons
  • JerkbotJerkbot some kind of hypnotist Registered User regular
    edited May 2013

yes but have you played experienced THE SKY MAY BE
    http://www.it-he.org/doom.htm#smb
    Jerkbot on
    VyQGM.jpg
  • Mr. GMr. G Registered User regular
    okay that dubstepped hail to the chief alone may have sold me on saints row 4
  • Speed RacerSpeed Racer Rose, shut the hell up about my bedroom and save my game already!Registered User regular
    i tried playing saint's row three the other day

i love the goofy style and all but

i don't think i like how it actually feels to play
  • -Tal-Tal Truth is elusive It's nowhere to be foundRegistered User regular
    saints row 4 looks nice because it's not trying to be a shooter anymore
    personaqn.png
  • LednehLedneh shinesquawk Registered User regular
    Picked up a 3DS XL today for Fire Emblem, got Kid Icarus used with it

I can see The Irreverent As Hell Adventures Of Pit And Palutena taking up a lot of my time but something in my left hand is gonna be sore afterward. Ow
  • JintorJintor Registered User regular
    You've made good choices

Kid Icarus is a hell of a game. Fantastic dubbing, amazing music, wonderful script. Also a fucking hideously painful control scheme
    I know it's not at all important but I sure wish I could see the 3D effect

I see what it's trying to do but thanks to being amblyopic I more or less don't have depth perception at all let alone the stereo vision for making those illusion tricks work

Stupid brain and eyes :(
  • JarsJars Registered User regular
    the only game I have really been able to want to use the 3d on is theatrythm. I can't remember if I tried EO4 on the xl though, the regular 3ds doesn't have the best 3d.
  • Emerlmaster999Emerlmaster999 6/2005 - 3/20/2013Registered User regular
    Don't need no stinkin' Triple Dees to water your flowers and chop down trees.

Only 30 more days til the One True Raccoon graces us with crippling debt.
    w1KIYUJ.jpg
    edited May 2013
    I fully expect everyone to know The Terrible Secret of Animal Crossing by the time the new one comes out

there will be an exam
    Ledneh on
  • OlivawOlivaw good name, isn't it? Registered User regular
    Jintor wrote: »
    You've made good choices

Kid Icarus is a hell of a game. Fantastic dubbing, amazing music, wonderful script. Also a fucking hideously painful control scheme

Kid Icarus is an awesome game that I wish wasn't on the 3DS

Because more people need to experience it
    7u0YG.gif
    PSN ID : DetectiveOlivaw | TWITTER | SCREENED | STEAM ID | BUY SOME STUFF!