Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.

The Brad Muir Thread: Also Starring Giant Bomb

1757677787981»

• -Tal-Tal Truth is elusive It's nowhere to be foundRegistered User regular
    Dichotomy wrote: »
    -Tal wrote: »
    A man can hope

let me show you the neogaf thread about this

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=558898

kill me

From the thread she was using suicide to keep him quiet but then attempts it anyway before he outs her.
    That's what I gathered. He was essentially blackmailed. This isn't a bigotry issue at all according to what I've read.
    personaqn.png
  • T4CTT4CT i'm pretty specific hi i am mikeRegistered User regular
    Futore wrote: »
    LMTYAVG should make all the pennies.

It is one of the only YouTube things i take the time and effort to stream via my television instead of my laptop.

It's pretty much you guys, Craig Ferguson show, and Only God Forgives trailers

oh good feed my ego more
  • SnowbeatSnowbeat Forget it, Jake. It's Chinatown.Registered User regular
    A man can hope

let me show you the neogaf thread about this

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=558898

look at that fucking title and look at the posts

this is one of the tamer threads about the issue

this can't just be swept under the rug because Pinsof got fired

looking at the posts i'd say that it's not about to get "swept under a rug" anytime soon

• SirEtchwartsSirEtchwarts Edward Kenway's yer man. Arg, Swashbuckle, Avast, etc.Registered User regular
    Is Neogaf representative of the video game community as a whole?

This is a real question; I've always thought Neogaf was held up as the textbook example of the worst people this particular fanbase has to offer.
    acblackflag.jpg
  • Speed RacerSpeed Racer Rose, shut the hell up about my bedroom and save my game already!Registered User regular

This is a real question; I've always thought Neogaf was held up as the textbook example of the worst people this particular fanbase has to offer.

It's a very big community

And unfortunately there seems to be a correlation between the size of a video game community and the horribleness of said community
  • StiltsStilts Registered User regular

Them and GameFAQs.

Whereas SA is more of a mixed bag.
    yoshis_story_sig_zps69d2a63e.gif

the rest of the "video game community" is worse about this
    personaqn.png
  • DiarmuidDiarmuid Registered User regular
    I'm in way too good a mood to click on any of those links.
    let me show you the fucking wikipedia page for this

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chloe_Sagal

where they call Chloe "he" and "joey"
    personaqn.png
    Diarmuid wrote: »
    I'm in way too good a mood to click on any of those links.

I saw the thread title and was like, "Yep, reading this thread would be a terrible waste of my time."
    (cur | prev) 18:48, 17 May 2013‎ 75.1.36.182 (talk)‎ . . (8,264 bytes) (+18)‎ . . (Undid revision 555550280 by 90.205.85.185 (talk) we can keep doing this all day. until we have a conclusive test, we can neither confirm nor deny the presence of a Y chromosome) (undo)

(cur | prev) 18:41, 17 May 2013‎ 90.205.85.185 (talk)‎ . . (8,246 bytes) (-18)‎ . . (Undid revision 555549856 by 75.1.36.182 (talk) He is male. Don't bring your social justice garbage here, Wikipedia is about facts, not feelings or opinions.) (undo)

(cur | prev) 18:37, 17 May 2013‎ 75.1.36.182 (talk)‎ . . (8,264 bytes) (+18)‎ . . (Undid revision 555549139 by 50.147.227.98 (talk) stop being a twat. wikipedia is not the place to take your 4chan pissing contests) (undo)

(cur | prev) 18:32, 17 May 2013‎ 50.147.227.98 (talk)‎ . . (8,246 bytes) (-18)‎ . . (He is a man, not a women, according to Biology's standards.) (undo)
    personaqn.png
  • DichotomyDichotomy Registered User regular
    sentence every nerd to frozen exile in deep space
    xutFvZ4.gif
  • I needed a name to post.I needed a name to post. Registered User regular
    That wiki page also says she makes Homestuck, so there's a pretty good chance it's just some shitheads trying to raise shit.
    aX9Hboj.jpg
    her game is Homesick
    personaqn.png
    (cur | prev) 18:48, 17 May 2013‎ 75.1.36.182 (talk)‎ . . (8,264 bytes) (+18)‎ . . (Undid revision 555550280 by 90.205.85.185 (talk) we can keep doing this all day. until we have a conclusive test, we can neither confirm nor deny the presence of a Y chromosome) (undo)

(cur | prev) 18:41, 17 May 2013‎ 90.205.85.185 (talk)‎ . . (8,246 bytes) (-18)‎ . . (Undid revision 555549856 by 75.1.36.182 (talk) He is male. Don't bring your social justice garbage here, Wikipedia is about facts, not feelings or opinions.) (undo)

(cur | prev) 18:37, 17 May 2013‎ 75.1.36.182 (talk)‎ . . (8,264 bytes) (+18)‎ . . (Undid revision 555549139 by 50.147.227.98 (talk) stop being a twat. wikipedia is not the place to take your 4chan pissing contests) (undo)

(cur | prev) 18:32, 17 May 2013‎ 50.147.227.98 (talk)‎ . . (8,246 bytes) (-18)‎ . . (He is a man, not a women, according to Biology's standards.) (undo)

Anti, forgive me for swiping one of your reactions, buuuuuuut...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qSAKHLbCUGk
  • Bluedude152Bluedude152 Registered User regular
    edited May 2013
    Can we please leave the awfulness on those sites

I get that it was wishful thinking on my part to hope for a reasonable reaction, but you don't need to bring every example of why that can't be true into the thread
    Bluedude152 on
    EtrfZJ9.jpg?1?8021
  • SnowbeatSnowbeat Forget it, Jake. It's Chinatown.Registered User regular
  • Sweeney TomSweeney Tom It's a brand new day and the sun is high All the birds are singing that you're gonna dieRegistered User regular
    I was happier not exposed to those comments, fuck you tal
  • Muddy WaterMuddy Water Quiet Batperson Registered User regular
    Reading that NeoGaf thread has genuinely made my day worse. I am in a bad mood now. Fuck.
  • Speed RacerSpeed Racer Rose, shut the hell up about my bedroom and save my game already!Registered User regular
    None of this shit can get me down futore thinks I'm funny
  • Der Waffle MousDer Waffle Mous WALK 3X FASTER New Yark, New Yark.Registered User regular
    Lets take comfort in the fact that the person who wrote that is probably an introverted neckbeard who wouldn't know a woman if he saw one.
    achar_zpse53d43a1-1_zps5cd88fc4.jpg
    Steam PSN: DerWaffleMous Origin: DerWaffleMous Bnet: WaffleMous#1483
  • IcyLiquidIcyLiquid Beep Booper Montreal, QuebecAdministrator, Vanilla Staff vanilla
    Video games are all right.

Minion warn
  • GethGeth Legion Perseus VeilRegistered User, Super Moderator, Penny Arcade Staff, Vanilla Staff vanilla
    Your operating system is unstable, @-Tal. You will fail.
    Warned @-Tal (2 points for 1 week)