Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.

The Brad Muir Thread: Also Starring Giant Bomb

• UnbreakableVowUnbreakableVow Chareth Cutestory Lawyer of the SeaRegistered User regular
    That's the good thing about now. You can listen before it's released so you know whether or not to spend money on it. Streams rule.

Nah, this does nothing for me personally

I've got these little $10 computer speakers, I don't listen to music at home. Listening to music through them is the equivalent of watching a movie on your phone, you don't fucking do it

But yeah, Jeff talking about the album hitting on the same day as Dust and then Anti and GG talking about it got me a little excited and today I was listening to Discovery and Homework at work thinking "oh hey I get paid tonight I'm totally just gonna grab the album on iTunes even though I prefer Amazon but I really wanna listen to this on the way home"

So in short I just had a really depressing drive home
    wRbeRNg.jpg
    You're a crook, Captain Hook, Judge, won't you throw the book at the pirate!
  • AntimatterAntimatter I remember touch I need something moreRegistered User regular
    can't you plug in headphones to your computer
    15Tpj.jpeg
  • SnowbeatSnowbeat Forget it, Jake. It's Chinatown.Registered User regular
  • UnbreakableVowUnbreakableVow Chareth Cutestory Lawyer of the SeaRegistered User regular
    Also I love Pac-Man CE and DX

But I couldn't get into Battle Royale when I went to Dave and Buster's

I think I needed better people with me

My friends have proven themselves shitty people in the past, did I mention they don't like You Don't Know Jack
    wRbeRNg.jpg
    Snowbeat wrote: »
    that's really sad man

do you need a pillow to cry into

I wouldn't say no to one...
    wRbeRNg.jpg
  • agoajagoaj Registered User regular
    They should port Pac-man DX to the WiiU and add a VS. mode.
  • HyperAquaBlastHyperAquaBlast Registered User regular
    Also I love Pac-Man CE and DX

But I couldn't get into Battle Royale when I went to Dave and Buster's

I think I needed better people with me

My friends have proven themselves shitty people in the past, did I mention they don't like You Don't Know Jack

It seems your tastes have improved in the past year.

Maybe these friends of yours were for the old UV who didn't like anything that was good in life.
    steam_sig.png
  • Vann DirasVann Diras Registered User regular
    uhh

was that for real the big epilogue dlc

that's the ending?
  • AntimatterAntimatter I remember touch I need something moreRegistered User regular
    Vann Diras wrote: »
    uhh

that's the ending?
    MOON

CREW
    15Tpj.jpeg
  • Vann DirasVann Diras Registered User regular
    Antimatter wrote: »
    uhh

that's the ending?
    MOON

CREW
    the moon thing is still seriously the best

but i think i liked it better when isaac died

it does make me wonder about a dead space 4, though. i have to assume they'll do one, and that this isn't just a "and then everyone died forever, haha!" ending
  • Der Waffle MousDer Waffle Mous WALK 3X FASTER New Yark, New Yark.Registered User regular
    uhh

that's the ending?
    MOON

CREW
    the moon thing is still seriously the best

but i think i liked it better when isaac died

it does make me wonder about a dead space 4, though. i have to assume they'll do one, and that this isn't just a "and then everyone died forever, haha!" ending
    The Dead Space series is just one long Outer Limits episode.
    achar_zpse53d43a1-1_zps5cd88fc4.jpg
    Steam PSN: DerWaffleMous Origin: DerWaffleMous Bnet: WaffleMous#1483
    Oh shittt there's a Nintendo Direct in like eight hours

Reveal a Wii U Animal Crossing please

Save me some cash Nintendo
    wRbeRNg.jpg
  • THESPOOKYTHESPOOKY What killed the dinosaurs? The ice age.Registered User regular
    Nintendo reveals that their plan moving forward for Let's Plays is to hire PewDiePie as their in-house LPer
    FREEZE. Cool your jets. Ice to meet you. Take a chill pill. Stay frosty.
    subzeroice.gif
  • XehalusXehalus Registered User regular
    edited May 2013
    bulB6fS.jpg

I'm gonna miss retail games
    Xehalus on
  • rfilyawrfilyaw Registered User regular
    edited May 2013
    if I'd stayed at my Wal-Mart job, maybe that could have been me

the way we were...
    rfilyaw on
  • PwnanObrienPwnanObrien Registered User regular
    I no longer work retail but sometimes I check the Retail Robin tumblr just to remind myself of the misery.
    snasi.gif
  • T4CTT4CT i'm pretty specific hi i am mikeRegistered User regular
  • gtrmpgtrmp Registered User regular
    16hH3.jpeg

the Persona series never had the Shin Megami Tensei label on it in Japan, only in the West

don't see why they'd drop the branding on the next game, especially now that Persona is basically the gateway for new players to get into the rest of the megaten franchise
  • interrobanginterrobang we can tear up this rotten world together we'll break and smash and pound it into dustRegistered User regular
    plus persona is atlus' biggest money-maker right now, afaik

they'll have p5 out literally as soon as goddamn possible
  • Helpless RockHelpless Rock Registered User regular
    I'm sure she did, but the entire part when Karen enters the TNT, I never thought she actually knew it was a live internet broadcast.

But man, that ending was good.
    aqMzB.jpg
    Steam: Car1gt // Gamertag: Car1gt // Facebook // Twitter
  • MeldingMelding Registered User regular
    Who is Karen. I've seen in a few things now and i have no idea who she is outside of a fungineer.
    Dave's sister.
    aqMzB.jpg
  • MeldingMelding Registered User regular
    Ooooh, okay.

• GundiGundi Respected Naturalist of Internet Fauna Registered User regular
    So something I'm curious about: For those of you who are into EVE, how impactful is Dust 514 to the stuff in EVE? From the quicklook you can apparently make your own corporations and stuff, and I wonder if certain EVE players or corporations can hire out Dust corporations at different rates. Like, in the sense that some people seemingly 'make money' off of EVE will people end up being able to 'make money' off of Dust? Like EVE, it's not really something I think I want to play but the implications of things that could potentially happen with it are really fascinating to me.
  • BucketmanBucketman Dyslexic Puppy Skraggle RockRegistered User regular
    So where can I get a little zapper game like they have in tnt this week?
    sayiamansig_zps3b961859.jpg
    Bucketman wrote: »
    So where can I get a little zapper game like they have in tnt this week?

http://www.amazon.com/Lightning-Reaction-Reloaded-Shocking-Game/dp/B0006B2Q50

aqMzB.jpg
  • DiarmuidDiarmuid Registered User regular
  • LanglyLangly Registered User regular
    Gundi wrote: »
    So something I'm curious about: For those of you who are into EVE, how impactful is Dust 514 to the stuff in EVE? From the quicklook you can apparently make your own corporations and stuff, and I wonder if certain EVE players or corporations can hire out Dust corporations at different rates. Like, in the sense that some people seemingly 'make money' off of EVE will people end up being able to 'make money' off of Dust? Like EVE, it's not really something I think I want to play but the implications of things that could potentially happen with it are really fascinating to me.

You can hire people, and as far as I can tell planet control will be crucial for big time Eve corporations
    PoQ0cUz.jpg
  • RadiusRadius Registered User regular
    I hadn't even realized Ace Attorney 5 would be in 3D.

I am so excited.
  • JintorJintor Registered User regular
    It is very exciting

I'm very impressed with how the exaggerated nature of the sprites translates into 3d
  • RadiusRadius Registered User regular
    Give me Dick Gumshoe and Ema Skye as a buddy cop duo and I won't even complain if they bring back Wendy Oldbag.
    Wendy Oldbag is the best worst running joke.
  • The BetmanThe Betman Are you afraid of God, Booker? No. But I am afraid of you.Registered User regular
    Totally downloading Dust 514 when I get home today
    78dZ1eI.jpg

D3: TheBetman#1189 Steam XBox Live: The Betman PSN: The Betman 3DS: 1521-2933-5072
  • timspork's ghosttimspork's ghost Registered User regular
    edited May 2013
    I need a gif of slow mo Vinny at the end of that TNT.
    timspork's ghost on
    3DS Friend Code: 5472-6198-4568
    The Starship Damrey: Another lesson in how space is not only not a nice place to live, but also not a nice place to visit. For real though I loved what I saw in that quicklook, and legitimately got startled once or twice as well as felt unnerved from the atmosphere the entire time.

Plus, the idea of constantly having the bottom screen be a viewport to where you're locked in a stasis tube in some room of the ship, completely vulnerable, the entire time? Yes, Starship Damrey, you are cleverly constructed indeed you are. Depending on price I might get it, but I also want some reviews to tell me how long the game actually is. $8 for something as short as it may be might be asking a little too much.
  • PeewiPeewi Enchanted, I'm sure Registered User regular
    3DS code: 3480-2527-9521 Diablo 3: Peewi#1575
    steam_sig.png
  • timspork's ghosttimspork's ghost Registered User regular
    Gundi wrote: »
    The Starship Damrey: Another lesson in how space is not only not a nice place to live, but also not a nice place to visit. For real though I loved what I saw in that quicklook, and legitimately got startled once or twice as well as felt unnerved from the atmosphere the entire time.

Plus, the idea of constantly having the bottom screen be a viewport to where you're locked in a stasis tube in some room of the ship, completely vulnerable, the entire time? Yes, Starship Damrey, you are cleverly constructed indeed you are. Depending on price I might get it, but I also want some reviews to tell me how long the game actually is. $8 for something as short as it may be might be asking a little too much.

I beat it in 1 hour 31 minutes.
    3DS Friend Code: 5472-6198-4568
  • Mr. GMr. G Registered User regular
    The thing that most excited me in that Nintendo Direct was that I could get Oracle of Ages/Seasons for 10 bucks instead of 12

So
  • The BetmanThe Betman Are you afraid of God, Booker? No. But I am afraid of you.Registered User regular
    Mr. G wrote: »
    The thing that most excited me in that Nintendo Direct was that I could get Oracle of Ages/Seasons for 10 bucks instead of 12

So

Wait, did it already happen?
    78dZ1eI.jpg

D3: TheBetman#1189 Steam XBox Live: The Betman PSN: The Betman 3DS: 1521-2933-5072