Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.

The Brad Muir Thread: Also Starring Giant Bomb

• OlivawOlivaw good name, isn't it? Registered User regular
    Hullis wrote: »
    JayKaos wrote: »
    Sonic Adventure 1 was the soundtrack that stuck with me more, especially the intro video / first half of the Chaos fight.
    Open Your Heart and Live and Learn are incredible examples of how wonderfully terrible J-Rock can get

Open Your Heart was baller as fuck at the time

And somehow is still kinda awesome

City Escape less so
    7u0YG.gif
    PSN ID : DetectiveOlivaw | TWITTER | SCREENED | STEAM ID | BUY SOME STUFF!
  • OlivawOlivaw good name, isn't it? Registered User regular
    Look I'm sorry but if you like City Escape more than Open Your Heart you're a bad person
    7u0YG.gif
    PSN ID : DetectiveOlivaw | TWITTER | SCREENED | STEAM ID | BUY SOME STUFF!
  • augustaugust where you come from is gone Registered User regular
    Pac Man's character is difficult to explain even to the Japanese -- he is an innocent character. He hasn't been educated to discern between good and evil. He acts more like a small child than a grown-up person. Think of him as a child learning in the course of his daily activities. If someone tells him guns are evil, he would be the type to rush out and eat guns. But he would most probably eat any gun, even the pistols of policemen who need them.
    face | zune | last.fm | steam
  • -Tal-Tal Truth is elusive It's nowhere to be foundRegistered User regular
    why do we need to argue about which best music of all time is greater than which best music of all time

some day

one day

we'll say live life I know
    personaqn.png
  • SnowbeatSnowbeat Forget it, Jake. It's Chinatown.Registered User regular
    or, after building the universe's most judgmental computer, we'll finally have hard data on whose music actually, objectively, sucks the biggest dick
  • UrielUriel Registered User regular
    We all know that eventually wyld stallyns will make all other music obsolete.
  • HullisHullis I'm no more a spy than you are- A doctor.Registered User regular
    I'LL MAKE IT THROUGH PROVE IT TO YOUUUUUUUUUU

FOLLOW ME
    2wrn580.png
  • XehalusXehalus Registered User regular
    what do you want your Giant Bomb thread to be
  • ChincymcchillaChincymcchilla Registered User regular
    Custom soundtrack every stage in smash bros to only play open your heart
  • DichotomyDichotomy Registered User regular
    Snowbeat wrote: »
    or, after building the universe's most judgmental computer, we'll finally have hard data on whose music actually, objectively, sucks the biggest dick

I am this computer and my conclusion was all music is actually terrible
    xutFvZ4.gif
    Be Excellent to each other...

AND PARTY ON DUDES!
    I know all you guys and gals were pretty young when you played the Sonic Adventures

but jesus christ that music is a war crime.
    Pac Man's character is difficult to explain even to the Japanese -- he is an innocent character. He hasn't been educated to discern between good and evil. He acts more like a small child than a grown-up person. Think of him as a child learning in the course of his daily activities. If someone tells him guns are evil, he would be the type to rush out and eat guns. But he would most probably eat any gun, even the pistols of policemen who need them.
    Xehalus wrote: »
    pNoykFx.jpg

Brutal.

he's falling into a pit of molten hot lava where surely his flesh will burn.

Remember when videogame covers were metal as hell?
  • KwoaruKwoaru Registered User regular
    wooooooo beat chapter 6 of fire emblem

god, money's so tight in this game that i'm scared to buy anything

chapter 6 is actually about when money gets way looser if you're willing to spend the time to earn it

assuming you're playing normal, a reeking box from chapter 5 costs 500g, and each random encounter has at least one enemy with bullion worth 1k so if you go insane and feel like grinding you can get whatever you need

but you'll have way more money than you need soon enough anyway
    THESPOOKY wrote: »
    august wrote: »
    I know all you guys and gals were pretty young when you played the Sonic Adventures

your fucking face is a war crime

fuck yeah
    august wrote: »

I am literally popping my copy of Sa2B into my Wii right now please hang on

nope you're wrong
    2wrn580.png
  • CenoCeno Chumble spuzz. Registered User regular
    I was wondering why I kept seeing commercials for The Last of Us on television.

Turns out it's coming out next month. That completely slipped by me for some reason.
    steam_sig.png
    GFWL: Genesius Prime / PSN: Genesius_Prime / Origin: genesiusprime / 3DS: 4871-3718-5715
    that song is so bad and also color is spelled wrong
    putting on Disturbed while I raid Mogushan.
    I'm kind of worried by how little we've heard about The Last of Us

like did you know it had multiplayer??????? because I didn't!

Naughty Dog is usually way more transparent about their stuff
    2wrn580.png
    Kwoaru wrote: »

disagree
    personaqn.png
    edited May 2013
    -Tal wrote: »

disagree
    impossible

not even you can think that song is actually good, it isn't even bad good its just bad
    Kwoaru on
  • DichotomyDichotomy Registered User regular
    still, I'm morbidly curious at what we would have ended up with if they continued with sequels to sonic 2006
    xutFvZ4.gif
    I don't think there's any bad song in a Sonic game

every single one is excellent

how can you nerds drool over Far Away and then turn around and call Endless Possibilities shit
    personaqn.png
    Uriel wrote: »
    pNoykFx.jpg

Brutal.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQfWF-h9w523Gj4N6W5Uw_p4MavZp-cN-evRCX0Oxw0pMQ48VlL
    2wrn580.png
    Hullis wrote: »
    Uriel wrote: »
    pNoykFx.jpg

Brutal.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQfWF-h9w523Gj4N6W5Uw_p4MavZp-cN-evRCX0Oxw0pMQ48VlL

That's numetal as hell, given that he looks like the thing from the Disturbed album covers..

Close enough I guess.
    darksiders 2 was

ridiculous
    Dichotomy wrote: »
    still, I'm morbidly curious at what we would have ended up with if they continued with sequels to sonic 2006

What are you running from, Sonic?

What are you running from... inside yourself.
    gimme another bioware sonic game
    2wrn580.png
    darksiders 2 was

ridiculous

It was fun.

I wish I hadn't paid full price for it though.

Though I suppose I did get about the right amount of time out of it to be honest.

the last boss was disappointing.

I found some possessed weapons early on that ruined everything in the game for me pretty much.
  • PeewiPeewi Enchanted, I'm sure Registered User regular
    Never played Sonic Unleashed, but I really liked this song when I heard it in a trailer.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2T0uIXLpQbQ

Except for that part where it changes completely.
    3DS code: 3480-2527-9521 Diablo 3: Peewi#1575
    steam_sig.png
    how do we live in a world where manchildren vote Bastion as best soundtrack over Sonic Generations
    personaqn.png