Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.

The Brad Muir Thread: Also Starring Giant Bomb

• Speed RacerSpeed Racer Rose, shut the hell up about my bedroom and save my game already!Registered User regular
    They need to release an Xbox/psn version of sonic unleashed that strips out the werehog levels and overworked

Just a menu from which you can select all the running stages

Because I still think some parts of that game top even Generations
  • KwoaruKwoaru Registered User regular
    Uriel wrote: »
    Kwoaru wrote: »
    darksiders 2 was

ridiculous

It was fun.

I wish I hadn't paid full price for it though.

Though I suppose I did get about the right amount of time out of it to be honest.

the last boss was disappointing.

I found some possessed weapons early on that ruined everything in the game for me pretty much.

I think part of the reason I liked it so much was that it refused to take a second and wink at the camera because everything was just over the top dumb

the diablo style weapon system was okay, though I didn't like that for every boss he always goes reaper-mode for the kill

he had a scythe made from two scythes though, how could i not love that
  • HullisHullis I'm no more a spy than you are- A doctor.Registered User regular
    someone commission austin wintory to do a supergiant games soundtrack tia
    2wrn580.png
  • LanglyLangly Registered User regular
    -Tal wrote: »
    I don't think there's any bad song in a Sonic game

every single one is excellent

how can you nerds drool over Far Away and then turn around and call Endless Possibilities shit

i don't think that anyone drools over nickleback
    PoQ0cUz.jpg
    listening to Open Your Heart right now

this still owns sorry haters
    2wrn580.png
  • PeewiPeewi Enchanted, I'm sure Registered User regular
    They need to release an Xbox/psn version of sonic unleashed that strips out the werehog levels and overworked

Just a menu from which you can select all the running stages

Because I still think some parts of that game top even Generations

There's a mod for the PC version of Generations that adds the levels from Unleashed. It mostly reminded me that I'm not a big fan of the modern Sonic parts of Generations and that I have no desire to try any of the other modern Sonic games.
    3DS code: 3480-2527-9521 Diablo 3: Peewi#1575
    steam_sig.png
  • UrielUriel Registered User regular
    Bastion was genius.

The entire thing.
  • Speed RacerSpeed Racer Rose, shut the hell up about my bedroom and save my game already!Registered User regular
    One of the most fun times I've had in a sonic game is a side mission in unleashed

The level is out in like the Arctic Ocean and you're running on water the whole time

So if you ever slow down you'll sink and die

And so you're trying to go as fast as possible while dodging icebergs and falling icicles and its just super fun
    how do we live in a world where manchildren vote Bastion as best soundtrack over Sonic Generations

pretty sure the person getting agitated defending a fucking sonic soundtrack is the manchild, here.
    PoQ0cUz.jpg
  • Mr. GMr. G Registered User regular
    yes the manchildren are the bastion fans, not the sonic ones

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uHaRhuzZMWo
  • augustaugust where you come from is gone Registered User regular
    Kwoaru wrote: »
    how do we live in a world where manchildren vote Bastion as best soundtrack over Sonic Generations

-Tal I know this is your thing but wow

Well what he's saying here is that manchildren should be more into Sonic music than Bastion's music.

That pretty much checks out.
    Pac Man's character is difficult to explain even to the Japanese -- he is an innocent character. He hasn't been educated to discern between good and evil. He acts more like a small child than a grown-up person. Think of him as a child learning in the course of his daily activities. If someone tells him guns are evil, he would be the type to rush out and eat guns. But he would most probably eat any gun, even the pistols of policemen who need them.
    face | zune | last.fm | steam
  • XehalusXehalus Registered User regular
    this cover was pretty metal for me

The_Revenge_of_Shinobi_Coverart.png

hey checkout my fucking katana and my fucking demon
    some of you guys have a read hard time figuring out which of -tal's posts are joking and which are on the level, huh
    2wrn580.png
  • PiptheFairPiptheFair Registered User regular
    Hullis wrote: »
    some of you guys have a read hard time figuring out which of -tal's posts are joking and which are on the level, huh

poe's law
    STEAM
    Skayel wrote:
    One time, I had a friend over to play a bit of Red Alert on my LAN. During the game he said he needed to go to the bathroom, so we paused it. After about 10 minutes of wondering where the hell he went, I get up and go to check on him.

Turns out he was trying to screw my dog.
    Once I was taking a poop at a restaurant and a kid crept underneath the door into my stall. I let out a big fart and then he threw up all over the floor in front of me and I just stared at him.

there's no difference.
    PoQ0cUz.jpg
  • KwoaruKwoaru Registered User regular
    he has played too fast and loose with his bit, all -tal posts are real and they are universally terrible
    PiptheFair wrote: »

poe's law
    ur posts
    2wrn580.png
  • SimBenSimBen Registered User regular
    Xehalus wrote: »

No man that demon is sneaking up on that ninja LOOK OUT NINJA

THAT SHINOBI'S GETTING ITS REVENGE
    sig.gif Aneurythmia, Javen and thatdude_frombaywatch really smell pretty good and this pie is for them: pie
    SimBen wrote: »

a shinobi is a ninja

that demon is an oni, which were often associated with shinobi

please kill me
    STEAM
    Skayel wrote:
    One time, I had a friend over to play a bit of Red Alert on my LAN. During the game he said he needed to go to the bathroom, so we paused it. After about 10 minutes of wondering where the hell he went, I get up and go to check on him.

Once I was taking a poop at a restaurant and a kid crept underneath the door into my stall. I let out a big fart and then he threw up all over the floor in front of me and I just stared at him.
  • SimBenSimBen Registered User regular
    SimBen wrote: »

a shinobi is a ninja

that demon is an oni, which were often associated with shinobi

please kill me

look out imma send a shinobi after you
    sig.gif Aneurythmia, Javen and thatdude_frombaywatch really smell pretty good and this pie is for them: pie
    Langly wrote: »

there's no difference.
    I love the positive energy you bring to this thread, langly

will you call me names some time
    2wrn580.png
  • augustaugust where you come from is gone Registered User regular
    edited May 2013

shocking.jpg
    august on
    Pac Man's character is difficult to explain even to the Japanese -- he is an innocent character. He hasn't been educated to discern between good and evil. He acts more like a small child than a grown-up person. Think of him as a child learning in the course of his daily activities. If someone tells him guns are evil, he would be the type to rush out and eat guns. But he would most probably eat any gun, even the pistols of policemen who need them.
    face | zune | last.fm | steam

poe's law
    ur posts

holy shit, mods??????
    STEAM
    Skayel wrote:

Dichotomy wrote: »
    kojima should make a sonic game

where do I send my money?

he takes off his mask and he's been that bat character the whole time.
    PoQ0cUz.jpg
  • -Tal-Tal Truth is elusive It's nowhere to be foundRegistered User regular
    Sonic Chronicles 2: The Phantom Pain
    2wrn580.png

there's no difference.

you are aware that the energy of joking negatively in a persona of seriousness 100% of the time is, in and of itself, negative?

so there's no difference?

Did I call him a name?
    PoQ0cUz.jpg
  • -Tal-Tal Truth is elusive It's nowhere to be foundRegistered User regular
    crush 40 and platinum games working together...
    personaqn.png
  • Duke 2.0Duke 2.0 The Neal Deal Registered User regular

Sonic '06 is already a thing
  • OlivawOlivaw good name, isn't it? Registered User regular

platinum studios

Platinum Studios should make every game
    7u0YG.gif
    PSN ID : DetectiveOlivaw | TWITTER | SCREENED | STEAM ID | BUY SOME STUFF!
    Make a new blaster master game.

Someone.

Anyone.
  • PharezonPharezon Struggle is an illusion. Victory is in the Qun.Registered User regular
    Olivaw wrote: »

platinum studios

Platinum Studios should make every game

No
    jkZziGc.png
  • DichotomyDichotomy Registered User regular

there's no difference.

you are aware that the energy of joking negatively in a persona of seriousness 100% of the time is, in and of itself, negative?

so there's no difference?

Did I call him a name?

langly why are you rambling about negative energy
    xutFvZ4.gif