Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.

WHAT THE [CHAT]

• Caveman PawsCaveman Paws Registered User regular
    I'm at that point where I'm watching Mike Tyson YouTube vids.

Night chat
  • BobCescaBobCesca Registered User regular
    Hmm.

Colour handout (with ~15 copies of 3 pages) is going to end up costing me a fortune. Time to see if it looks ok in B&W.
  • RMS OceanicRMS Oceanic Registered User regular
    Working in pyjamas. Civilization has peaked.
  • simonwolfsimonwolf Registered User regular
    I think my PhD proposal is finally at the stage where I can attach it to my final applications and not expect to be laughed entirely out of the building

this feels terrifying
    turtlesig.jpg
  • AntinumericAntinumeric Registered User regular
    Saw Into Darkness last night.

Approve.
    In this moment, I am euphoric. Not because of any phoney God's blessing. But because, I am enlightened by my intelligence.
  • CasualCasual IT'S CRIME TIME MOTHAFUCKAS WE OUTRegistered User regular
    There is nothing about that sex robot article that doesn't make my skin crawl.

*hits the gym*

*joins dating site*

*resolves to find a flesh and blood human female and not die alone*
    R.I.P Sir Check
    i write amazing erotic fiction

its all about anthropomorphic dicks doing everyday things like buying shoes for their scrotum-feet
    ??/02/2009 - 19/04/2013
    He lives on as cheezburger grease in our hearts.
  • evilbobevilbob Registered User regular

Approve.

Does it have some more character stuff in it than the previous one?
    edited May 2013
    Casual wrote: »

*hits the gym*

*joins dating site*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HGSVYgcy24Q
    Antinumeric on
    In this moment, I am euphoric. Not because of any phoney God's blessing. But because, I am enlightened by my intelligence.

*hits the gym*

*joins dating site*

What

No, Casual, you can't abandon me in perpetual involuntary celibacy
    turtlesig.jpg
  • ronyaronya hmmm over there!Registered User regular
    evilbob wrote: »

Approve.

Does it have some more character stuff in it than the previous one?
    Didn't see the previous one but Sylar gets a lot of development, less so that guy who looks like a cat.

I expected a bit more weavery from JJ Abrams but it was good nonetheless.

• HenroidHenroid Baba Booey to y'all Tyler, TX (where hope comes to die!)Registered User regular
    Arch wrote: »
    I became depressed today that I could not log onto City of Heroes and make a Controller.

I don't know what it is, but no other game really did a CC-focused class as well as City of Heroes in my opinion.

The control wizard in Neverwinter is close

Who got these feels like me?

Pony

Jacobkosh

@Arch Man, I still miss that game. Half the fun of it was perpetually playing around in the character creation.
    "Ultima Online Pre-Trammel is the perfect example of why libertarians are full of shit." - @Ludious
    Unmotivate - Updated May 17th - "Let's Complain About Nintendo"
    The PA Forumer 'Lets Play' Archive - Updated March 25th, 2013
  • MadCaddyMadCaddy Riksadvokate Registered User regular
    edited May 2013
    I forgot Into Darkness is out.. I better go see that. My schedule is all kinda of fucked for the next week, though. I didn't even see the first JJ trek until it got on bluray.
    MadCaddy on
    League of Legends: SorryNotRly Steam: MMForYourHealth Hero Academy: MadCaddy
  • BogartBogart Registered User regular
    I forgot that City of heroes was shut down. So long, Dr Gullible, you were a lot of fun to play.
  • DasUberEdwardDasUberEdward Registered User regular
    Yet that is exactly what i see here.
  • HenroidHenroid Baba Booey to y'all Tyler, TX (where hope comes to die!)Registered User regular
    Why the fucking hell does OCRemix insist on ruining music? Goddamn the people mixing for this site are shit. How do you fuck up the UNATCO theme from Deus Ex?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RXiPcW8R8KE
    "Ultima Online Pre-Trammel is the perfect example of why libertarians are full of shit." - @Ludious
  • bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Registered User regular
    Henroid wrote: »
    Why the fucking hell does OCRemix insist on ruining music? Goddamn the people mixing for this site are shit. How do you fuck up the UNATCO theme from Deus Ex?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RXiPcW8R8KE

The Megaman X album is an incredible piece of shit, coming from a game that has one of the most consistently good soundtracks ever what people call "remixes" is a fucking joke.
  • STATE OF THE ART ROBOTSTATE OF THE ART ROBOT Registered User regular
    If OCRemix fucks with Gradius III soundtrack, I will cry.
    I think that the OCRemix people have really lost sight of what it actually means to remix music. They really do, at this point, just sample video game music for their own music. It's kinda exploitative and shitty. And they defend themselves saying that they are "re-imagining" the music. My ass, stop being pretentious. I actually get into frequent arguments with their official Twitter once in a while when I start railing against something or other that appears on the site.
    as of today i am officially a two time college drop out.

ain't going back again. now i gotta find some sort of employment without a degree. hmm.
  • bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Registered User regular
    Henroid wrote: »
    I think that the OCRemix people have really lost sight of what it actually means to remix music. They really do, at this point, just sample video game music for their own music. It's kinda exploitative and shitty. And they defend themselves saying that they are "re-imagining" the music. My ass, stop being pretentious. I actually get into frequent arguments with their official Twitter once in a while when I start railing against something or other that appears on the site.

This is so true
  • STATE OF THE ART ROBOTSTATE OF THE ART ROBOT Registered User regular

ain't going back again. now i gotta find some sort of employment without a degree. hmm.

Third time's a charm?

third times the charm? :s

• TavTav Registered User regular
    this time two weeks, I'll be at Primavera

oh my god

i just want to be there and not here
    nah i can't get financial aid anymore. i gotta move back in with my mom. who has been given a foreclosure notice on her home. so she has to move back in with her mom. who has a month to move out of her home because of foreclosure.

i'm already 60K in debt. no degree in my future.

do you get to keep your partial module credits at least
    nah i can't get financial aid anymore. i gotta move back in with my mom. who has been given a foreclosure notice on her home. so she has to move back in with her mom. who has a month to move out of her home because of foreclosure.

er... is there a home on the end of that chain that isn't being foreclosed on
    simonwolf wrote: »

*hits the gym*

*joins dating site*

What

Simon, rest assured that as long as i am a 25 year old man boy living with his mum and dad my chances of finding a lady willing to sleep with me without money changing hands are minimal to nil.
    R.I.P Sir Check

its all about anthropomorphic dicks doing everyday things like buying shoes for their scrotum-feet
    ??/02/2009 - 19/04/2013
    Fuck you geth.
    R.I.P Sir Check

??/02/2009 - 19/04/2013
    at least you can help in moving in the meanwhile, I guess

having a pair of hands to do all the running about of moving

The cost of going to college is fucking ridiculous, we need to regulate that shit.
    edited May 2013
    ronya wrote: »

Nope.
    DasUberEdward on

*hits the gym*

*joins dating site*

What

Simon, rest assured that as long as i am a 25 year old man boy living with his mum and dad my chances of finding a lady willing to sleep with me without money changing hands are minimal to nil.

Well, I'm in the same boat, except I live alone and I still can't find a lady who looks at me and feels anything other than a shuddering repugnance
    turtlesig.jpg
  • HaphazardHaphazard Registered User regular
    Good morrow, peeps. Aldo will be met tomorrow. Into Darkness will be watched tomorrow.
    tl;dr: Aldo will descend into darkness.
  • ElldrenElldren Registered User regular
    did you all wait until I left to start the Maid RPG and sex robots chat?

I see how it is

*hits the gym*

*joins dating site*

What

Well, I'm in the same boat, except I live alone and I still can't find a lady who looks at me and feels anything other than a shuddering repugnance

That ain't true. You just live in a small rural Japanese village where none of the menopausal women want to sleep with a gajiin.

Of course once you go back to oz the women who would have slept with you won't because you will be a 25 year old man boy living at home with his parents.

You just have no luck simon.
    R.I.P Sir Check

??/02/2009 - 19/04/2013
    at least you can help in moving in the meanwhile, I guess

having a pair of hands to do all the running about of moving

Meh. I don't want to be a downer but the networth of my mother and grandmother combined is about 1,200 bucks. There really isn't anything worth moving that wouldn't be considered a knick-knack or too much trouble.

Plus they both have shit credit so uh. It's going to be an interesting summer.
  • BogartBogart Registered User regular

Oh pish. It's not as if you're putting yourself out there and getting knocked back.

Nope.

!

research shelter options? :\
This discussion has been closed.