Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.

WHAT THE [CHAT]

• TavTav Registered User regular
    every time an American talks about the cost of college, I thank god I was born here
    I would if god was real

reLIEgion

*fixes fedora*
  • bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Registered User regular
    Elldren wrote: »
    did you all wait until I left to start the Maid RPG and sex robots chat?

I see how it is

next time hang out with us instead of your pillow-chan
  • CasualCasual IT'S CRIME TIME MOTHAFUCKAS WE OUTRegistered User regular

I see how it is

if by "sex robot" you mean "sex doll with a string on its back which when you pull it says "i wuv yoo" as you stare into its lifeless glassy eyes and wonder how the hell your life went this wrong and you remember you have a gun with a single bullet in the drawer upstairs"

then yes

we were discussing that
    R.I.P Sir Check
    i write amazing erotic fiction

its all about anthropomorphic dicks doing everyday things like buying shoes for their scrotum-feet
    ??/02/2009 - 19/04/2013
    He lives on as cheezburger grease in our hearts.
  • simonwolfsimonwolf Registered User regular
    Bogart wrote: »
    simonwolf wrote: »
    Well, I'm in the same boat, except I live alone and I still can't find a lady who looks at me and feels anything other than a shuddering repugnance

Oh pish. It's not as if you're putting yourself out there and getting knocked back.

That's a fair point

My complete lack of friends/social activities here with people around my age doesn't help any
    turtlesig.jpg
    Ronnie
    Gun
    One bullet
  • ZephiranZephiran Registered User regular
    Henroid wrote: »
    Why the fucking hell does OCRemix insist on ruining music? Goddamn the people mixing for this site are shit. How do you fuck up the UNATCO theme from Deus Ex?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RXiPcW8R8KE

OCRemix has a few remixes that I like, but I've gotta be honest and agree that yes, most of their output has never really chimed with me. I much prefer what the SSH guys do:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T8djWSDNd9c

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tbCIT8Fdcsw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qUbySmzxUdY
  • wanderingwandering Registered User regular
    Casual wrote: »
    simonwolf wrote: »
    There is nothing about that sex robot article that doesn't make my skin crawl.

*hits the gym*

*joins dating site*

*resolves to find a flesh and blood human female and not die alone*

What

No, Casual, you can't abandon me in perpetual involuntary celibacy

Simon, rest assured that as long as i am a 25 year old man boy living with his mum and dad my chances of finding a lady willing to sleep with me without money changing hands are minimal to nil.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cKUvKE3bQlY
    jBEKRTH.png
  • ElldrenElldren Registered User regular

I see how it is

if by "sex robot" you mean "sex doll with a string on its back which when you pull it says "i wuv yoo" as you stare into its lifeless glassy eyes and wonder how the hell your life went this wrong and you remember you have a gun with a single bullet in the drawer upstairs"

then yes

we were discussing that

... good enough for me >.>
  • ronyaronya hmmm over there!Registered User regular
    also stuff

which is conditional on the primary resident being employed, so having family members who can file the paperwork whilst you are working can be super helpful here, I imagine

I see how it is

then yes

we were discussing that

... good enough for me >.>

*obama face*

*nods*
    R.I.P Sir Check

its all about anthropomorphic dicks doing everyday things like buying shoes for their scrotum-feet
    ??/02/2009 - 19/04/2013
  • DasUberEdwardDasUberEdward Registered User regular
    edited May 2013
    ronya wrote: »
    nah i can't get financial aid anymore. i gotta move back in with my mom. who has been given a foreclosure notice on her home. so she has to move back in with her mom. who has a month to move out of her home because of foreclosure.

i'm already 60K in debt. no degree in my future.

er... is there a home on the end of that chain that isn't being foreclosed on

Nope.

!

research shelter options? :\

there are months in the future with a place over my head. so i'm not at that point yet.

well maybe not months but i'm good til july probably. i think if i make enough money combined with my mom we can move into one of the high crime kind of shitty places.

which is weird but fuck it? sorry i'm cleaning out my room and trying to stay awake.
    DasUberEdward on
    Yet that is exactly what i see here.
  • Mojo_JojoMojo_Jojo Tough on mime. Tough on the causes of mime Registered User regular
    I went to the gym yesterday.

It was a startlingly attractive place. Except for the men, who were either fatties getting in shape or mishaped trolls working on increasing their bizarre muscle shapes.

It was also startlingly expensive. Clearly the uni gym spoiled me.
  • HenroidHenroid Baba Booey to y'all Tyler, TX (where hope comes to die!)Registered User regular
    @RMS Oceanic Here's what I consider an old, fun remix from OCRemix (before the site went to shit):

... I was going to link something but it turns out it's not hosted through OCRemix anymore. I wonder what happened.
    "Ultima Online Pre-Trammel is the perfect example of why libertarians are full of shit." - @Ludious
    Unmotivate - Updated May 17th - "Let's Complain About Nintendo"
    The PA Forumer 'Lets Play' Archive - Updated March 25th, 2013
    nah i can't get financial aid anymore. i gotta move back in with my mom. who has been given a foreclosure notice on her home. so she has to move back in with her mom. who has a month to move out of her home because of foreclosure.

Nope.

!

there are months in the future with a place over my head. so i'm not at that point yet.

start planning, man
    fuck i need to get my CV sorted out so i can get a more secure job and move out

now that the lifespan of the company i'm working at can probably be measured in weeks my parents have started dropping "helpful hints" again like they did the last time i was unemployed

sitting on my desk at home this morning, i had an oil industry magazine left open at at a page talking about a lucrative career in a field i'm grossly underqualified for and have no hope of entering

R.I.P Sir Check

??/02/2009 - 19/04/2013
  • RMS OceanicRMS Oceanic Registered User regular
    i am looking forward to June when I can start doing standup regularly

I have like, four new jokes!
    why is your company dying, casual
    why is your company dying, casual

i'm reluctant to go into details in a public space like this but lets just say some decisions were made that didn't pan out
    R.I.P Sir Check

??/02/2009 - 19/04/2013
    the trackball on Apple mice is fucking awful

I'm pretty sure there isn't a single mouse in the office with working scrolling
    depressing chat is depressing
  • BogartBogart Registered User regular
    Tav wrote: »

I have some fantasic material about Prime Minister Harold Wilson that I feel didn't get a fair shake when he was in office that you can have. I'm sure the references won't have dated.
  • HenroidHenroid Baba Booey to y'all Tyler, TX (where hope comes to die!)Registered User regular
    fuck i need to get my CV sorted out so i can get a more secure job and move out

now that the lifespan of the company i'm working at can probably be measured in weeks my parents have started dropping "helpful hints" again like they did the last time i was unemployed

sitting on my desk at home this morning, i had an oil industry magazine left open at at a page talking about a lucrative career in a field i'm grossly underqualified for and have no hope of entering

There's always gas stations. :(
    "Ultima Online Pre-Trammel is the perfect example of why libertarians are full of shit." - @Ludious
    edited May 2013
    depressing chat is depressing

you're right

i'm sorry

i will stop talking about my life now

regular [chat] service is resumed

poop

butts

pensi

#freescheck
    Casual on
    R.I.P Sir Check

??/02/2009 - 19/04/2013
  • DasUberEdwardDasUberEdward Registered User regular

Nope.

!

start planning, man

yup. get a job in town. work.

revenge.
    Yet that is exactly what i see here.
    DUE I'm so sorry you're in this situation, and I hope you're able to sort out a place to live. Good luck, man.
    I have no jerb myself and I'm taking an MSc that will be great if I don't fuck it up

hrmm
    Insert corgi photos here.
    Bogart wrote: »
    Tav wrote: »

I have some fantasic material about Prime Minister Harold Wilson that I feel didn't get a fair shake when he was in office that you can have. I'm sure the references won't have dated.

I love it when people say I can use their jokes on stage! I don't take pride in my own work at all! :D

Nope.

!

start planning, man

yup. get a job in town. work.

revenge.

well

once you have jerb

you could do the HAMP thing.
  • bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Registered User regular
    man I cant wait for next generation to start so we can hopefully get some new games and some new gameplay styles, I am so sick of this rut of sequels we are stuck in.
    the last thing I was at some guy had like, 12 minutes (the limit was 8 but he ran over) about an obscure 90's Irish sports commentator

he had posters with slogans about this man pooping

there weren't even pity laughs

tumblr_lqti1e69Dw1qg3z31o1_500.jpg

*huff puff*

i came as fast as i could
    R.I.P Sir Check

??/02/2009 - 19/04/2013
    man I cant wait for next generation to start so we can hopefully get some new games and some new gameplay styles, I am so sick of this rut of sequels we are stuck in.
    ha

ha

ha

ha

ha

Well, you have a point but so does bloodyroar. To an extent new generations get developers excited again and new ideas do come about.
  • simonwolfsimonwolf Registered User regular

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lqti1e69Dw1qg3z31o1_500.jpg

*huff puff*

i came as fast as i could

listen let's keep your weird fetishes in the privacy of your own home outta chat
    turtlesig.jpg
    ha

ha

ha

ha

ha

Well, you have a point but so does bloodyroar. To an extent new generations get developers excited again and new ideas do come about.

true

the 360 gave us mass effect
    R.I.P Sir Check

??/02/2009 - 19/04/2013
    Casual, I hope you catch a new job.

Simonwolf, I hope you come to terms with your crippling insecurities and self-esteem issues.

Elldren, I hope you meet the robot of your dreams.
    ha

ha

ha

ha

ha

I submit as evidence that "ha ha ha ha ha" was sufficient to illustrate the point, viz., the sheer unbelievability of the notion that sequelitis is principally driven by generational limitations
  • SagrothSagroth Registered User regular
    Dear Party City commercials,

Please stop coming out with new iterations every month to "Mambo #5" in your advertising. Especially when your male "singer" sounds like he's struggling to pinch one off.

Thanks,

Sagroth.
This discussion has been closed.