Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.

WHAT THE [CHAT]

• MimMim Registered User regular
    edited May 2013
    Casual wrote: »
    Mim wrote: »
    Man, reading the [chat] thread from last night, I am never, ever, ever drinking with some of you people.

which part?

I think I mostly mean Raven. I don't want to get bit.

boy raven or girl raven?

Bitey Raven, which I believe is the girl.

edit: Why, do they BOTH bite!?
    Mim on
  • KageraKagera Registered User regular
    Yeah I think he could survive Mercury bubbles.

Like, p easily.
    _J_ wrote:
    If we only allowed pedophiles to be parents, then we would never have to worry about children being left alone, unwatched.
    XBL: Fanatical One AIM: itskagera
  • TavTav Registered User regular
    if someone takes off their shoes before passing out, you ain't allowed do shit to them
    it's the rule
  • CasualCasual IT'S CRIME TIME MOTHAFUCKAS WE OUTRegistered User regular
    edited May 2013
    Man, reading the [chat] thread from last night, I am never, ever, ever drinking with some of you people.

which part?

boy raven or girl raven?

Bitey Raven, which I believe is the girl.

edit: Why, do they BOTH bite!?

i believe boy raven is also a biter yes
    Casual on
    R.I.P Sir Check
    i write amazing erotic fiction

its all about anthropomorphic dicks doing everyday things like buying shoes for their scrotum-feet
    ??/02/2009 - 19/04/2013
    He lives on as cheezburger grease in our hearts.
    Kagera wrote: »
    Yeah I think he could survive Mercury bubbles.

Like, p easily.

Yeah, but would you survive "shine aqua illusion" ?

I THINK NOT.
    but anyway

as long as you're still willing to drink with me it's all good

it is my ambition to drink with everyone in [chat]
    R.I.P Sir Check

its all about anthropomorphic dicks doing everyday things like buying shoes for their scrotum-feet
    ??/02/2009 - 19/04/2013
  • STATE OF THE ART ROBOTSTATE OF THE ART ROBOT Registered User regular

which part?

boy raven or girl raven?

girl raven
    good thing about boy raven is he has medical training

so after he bites a chunk out of you he will stitch it back up
    R.I.P Sir Check

??/02/2009 - 19/04/2013
  • emnmnmeemnmnme Heard about this on conservative radio:Registered User regular
    http://tpmdc.talkingpointsmemo.com/2013/05/nyc-council-law-allowing-immigrants-to-vote.php?ref=fpb

On the one hand, no taxation without representation. On the other hand, America is for Americans.
    FrenchCat2.jpg
  • Mojo_JojoMojo_Jojo Tough on mime. Tough on the causes of mime Registered User regular
    Mojo_Jojo wrote: »
    Wow. There was a fucking heated argument about the hydrogen economy at lunch.

NERDS

Was it about how many bitcoins a full tank would cost?

It was about the world supply of platinum and how much you need to usefully produce hydrogen from electrolysis.

One side of the table insisted that there is not enough so hydrogen fuel cells are a big waste of time. Several people on that table have worked in the fuel cell industry.
  • CouscousCouscous Registered User regular
    New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie (R) on Thursday vetoed a bill backed by Democrats that would have allowed voters to submit ballots at polling places during a 15-day period prior to Election Day, the Star-Ledger reported.

Calling the proposed changes "hasty, counterproductive and less reliable" than the status quo, Christie said the bill would cost the state $23 million up front and $2 million annually.

His veto angered Democrats, who sought to make changes to the state's voting laws after Hurricane Sandy damaged many New Jersey polling locations and hindered the ability of voters in the state just days before last year's election.
    Two million dollars sounds worth it for ensuring a well functioning democracy.
    I want to go back to bed, but I know that I shouldn't.

Hmm..it's only 8:45...I can take a 15 minute nap.
    I don't need t-shirts bigger in the chest, I just wish they were longer.

NERDS

It was about the world supply of platinum and how much you need to usefully produce hydrogen from electrolysis.

One side of the table insisted that there is not enough so hydrogen fuel cells are a big waste of time. Several people on that table have worked in the fuel cell industry.

wait

im confused

i thought helium is the one we're running out of?

and hydrogen is abundant?
    R.I.P Sir Check

??/02/2009 - 19/04/2013
  • emnmnmeemnmnme Heard about this on conservative radio:Registered User regular
    Couscous wrote: »

How the hell does it cost $25 million to set up a skeleton staff at election polls to collect early ballots for a peanut state like New Jersey? Someone is pocketing $24.5 million.
    FrenchCat2.jpg
  • Mojo_JojoMojo_Jojo Tough on mime. Tough on the causes of mime Registered User regular

NERDS

wait

im confused

We don't have much atomic hydrogen (because it's a reactive little fucker), so you need to make it. The question (which people have strong opinions about) is whether making it is worthwhile.

NERDS

wait

im confused

We don't have much atomic hydrogen (because it's a reactive little fucker), so you need to make it. The question (which people have strong opinions about) is whether making it is worthwhile.

we cannot mine it in spaaaaaaace?
    R.I.P Sir Check

??/02/2009 - 19/04/2013
    about 20 minutes till I can leave work (I was late in this morning)

this is going to draaaag
    Boy we'd have to go find more hydrogen. Where oh where could it be?
    _J_ wrote:
    If we only allowed pedophiles to be parents, then we would never have to worry about children being left alone, unwatched.
  • AbdhyiusAbdhyius Registered User regular

NERDS

wait

im confused

platinum was what they were talking about the abundance of.

There's more than enough water.
    xlh6c3.png
    Kagera wrote: »
    Boy we'd have to go find more hydrogen. Where oh where could it be?

maybe you should invade somewhere in the middle east to check if it's there?
    R.I.P Sir Check

??/02/2009 - 19/04/2013
  • ElendilElendil Registered User regular
    Couscous wrote: »
    New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie (R) on Thursday vetoed a bill backed by Democrats that would have allowed voters to submit ballots at polling places during a 15-day period prior to Election Day, the Star-Ledger reported.

Calling the proposed changes "hasty, counterproductive and less reliable" than the status quo, Christie said the bill would cost the state $23 million up front and $2 million annually.

His veto angered Democrats, who sought to make changes to the state's voting laws after Hurricane Sandy damaged many New Jersey polling locations and hindered the ability of voters in the state just days before last year's election.
    only if you want a functioning democracy!
    Per3th.jpg
    you can get atomic hydrogen with a battery, some wires and a cup of water.
    xlh6c3.png
  • TL DRTL DR Registered User regular
    ugh

ugh

you know when you wash your hands and some of the water hits your sleeve and it's so uncomfortable and wet?

UGH

This happened to me the night of my 18th birthday.
    eokNV.jpg
  • AntinumericAntinumeric Registered User regular
    Should I go to GBK to get an oreo milkshake?

I don't even want a burger.

Bodeans why did you do this to m e? ;_;
    In this moment, I am euphoric. Not because of any phoney God's blessing. But because, I am enlightened by my intelligence.
  • bowenbowen Registered User regular
    Ludious wrote: »
    Abdhyius wrote: »
    ...can you actually be addicted to soda?

you can be addicted to anything, you can't be CHEMICALLY addicted to anything

40 pages back, but yes, you can be addicted to soda both chemically and just "it's all in your brain."

Caffeine is pretty addicting I hear.
    if you want platinum, go to the moon and to meteorites.
    xlh6c3.png
    TL DR wrote: »
    ugh

ugh

you know when you wash your hands and some of the water hits your sleeve and it's so uncomfortable and wet?

UGH

This happened to me the night of my 18th birthday.

it happens to me about once a week
    R.I.P Sir Check

??/02/2009 - 19/04/2013
    bowen wrote: »

40 pages back, but yes, you can be addicted to soda both chemically and just "it's all in your brain."

there's not much caffeine in soda, and besides, it's like, the mildest chemical addiction ever
    xlh6c3.png
    you can get atomic hydrogen with a battery, some wires and a cup of water.

Sounds unreliable. Lets just blow up some H-bombs on the moon see what shakes out.
    _J_ wrote:
  • BeNarwhalBeNarwhal The Gatekeeper of D&D [chat] Toronto, CanadaRegistered User regular
    Good morning [chat]!

Off to work again! Maybe not 13 hours today?

... Probably 13 hours today.

See ya later!

there's not much caffeine in soda, and besides, it's like, the mildest chemical addiction ever

hahaha

you've not tried to wean yourself off a long term 4+ cup a day habit have you?
    R.I.P Sir Check

??/02/2009 - 19/04/2013
  • EriktheVikingGamerEriktheVikingGamer Barbara Streisand! Registered User regular
    edited May 2013

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caffeine#Sources_and_consumption

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caffeine#Withdrawal

As I reach into the fridge and grab my second Mountain Dew.
    EriktheVikingGamer on
    Youtube channel: SuperVikingGamer
    Current Playthroughs: Neverwinter Closed Beta|Let's Build! Sim City
    if you want platinum, go to the moon and to meteorites.

yeah but space travel is worthless!
    Caffeine isn't dangerous! It's beneficial!
    _J_ wrote:
    74% of all baryonic matter in the universe is hydrogen

24% of all baryonic matter in the universe is helium
    xlh6c3.png
  • kaleeditykaleedity bad biscuits make the baker broke bro Registered User regular

I thought addictions were physical<—>psychological

heroine and nicotine cause physical addictions where you actually have physical withdrawal symptoms from them

weed has less of that, but there's a psychological good mood with it and bad mood without it kind of deal

I guess you could call either of those ranges chemical addictions, because chemicals are involved somewhere on the body's end
  • a5ehrena5ehren Registered User regular
    74% of all baryonic matter in the universe is hydrogen

24% of all baryonic matter in the universe is helium

And like 95+% of that is all locked up in stars :P
This discussion has been closed.