Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.

WHAT THE [CHAT]

• Mojo_JojoMojo_Jojo Tough on mime. Tough on the causes of mime Registered User regular
    Wow. There was a fucking heated argument about the hydrogen economy at lunch.

NERDS
  • RMS OceanicRMS Oceanic Registered User regular
    Mojo_Jojo wrote: »
    Wow. There was a fucking heated argument about the hydrogen economy at lunch.

NERDS

Was it about how many bitcoins a full tank would cost?
  • DasUberEdwardDasUberEdward Registered User regular
    Haphazard wrote: »
    Nova_C wrote: »
    Hey, guys. Guys.

Gais!

I am $4000 poorer, but am glasses and contacts freeeeeee! FREEEEEEEEEE!

The procedure was way less painful than I was expecting and the recovery period was not nearly as uncomfortable as everyone was saying. The worst part was the little device they mount to your eye to cut the flap. It's pressed against the bone around your eye and feels like a scope or pair of binoculars is being pushed hard against your eye.

The weirdest part was watching him open and then close the cornea flap. Surreal.

Now I'm just having to control the instinct to rub or squeeze my eyes because they still have a slight burning feel and there's a lot of gunk building up because of all the eye drops I have to take.

I got all squeamish just reading that! I couldn't do it (short of general anaethesia).

But congrats, nonetheless!

I made an audible sound of discomfort somewhere around the word cut.
    Yet that is exactly what i see here.
  • AntinumericAntinumeric Registered User regular
    Tav wrote: »

My god this is beautiful.

Stacking Nested Headers?

changing the font colour like 10 times. Each time to red?
    <a name="Embroidery Trouble Shoot"><font color="##FF0000"><font color="#0033FF"><font face="arial"><font face="arial"><font color="0033FF"><font color="0033FF"><font color="red"><font color="red"><font color="red"><font color="#990000">
    <br><br>
    <h2><center><font color="#990000"><font face="arial">If a problem persists, we recommend that you contact  </font></font></center>
    </h2></font></font></font></font></font></font></font></font></font></font></a>

In this moment, I am euphoric. Not because of any phoney God's blessing. But because, I am enlightened by my intelligence.
  • STATE OF THE ART ROBOTSTATE OF THE ART ROBOT Registered User regular
    Man I have lost all desire to play MTG lately.
  • AbdhyiusAbdhyius Registered User regular
    I feel like someone is holding me so I can't escape and getting their face closer and closer

they're talking about embroidery and their voice ends up in a shout millimetres from my face
    xlh6c3.png
  • TavTav Registered User regular

Stacking Nested Headers?

<a name="Embroidery Trouble Shoot"><font color="##FF0000"><font color="#0033FF"><font face="arial"><font face="arial"><font color="0033FF"><font color="0033FF"><font color="red"><font color="red"><font color="red"><font color="#990000">
    <br><br>
    <h2><center><font color="#990000"><font face="arial">If a problem persists, we recommend that you contact  </font></font></center>

According to the Reddit thread I pinched it from, it renders properly in IE5!
  • MimMim Registered User regular
    Casual wrote: »
    no

mim

noooooooo

what? what'd i do?
  • CasualCasual IT'S CRIME TIME MOTHAFUCKAS WE OUTRegistered User regular
    ugh

ugh

you know when you wash your hands and some of the water hits your sleeve and it's so uncomfortable and wet?

UGH
    R.I.P Sir Check
    i write amazing erotic fiction

its all about anthropomorphic dicks doing everyday things like buying shoes for their scrotum-feet
    ??/02/2009 - 19/04/2013
    He lives on as cheezburger grease in our hearts.
    Mim wrote: »
    no

mim

noooooooo

what? what'd i do?

you've gone kawaii on me
    R.I.P Sir Check

its all about anthropomorphic dicks doing everyday things like buying shoes for their scrotum-feet
    ??/02/2009 - 19/04/2013
  • EriktheVikingGamerEriktheVikingGamer Barbara Streisand! Registered User regular

It happens. I played in a competitive FNM community for four plus years. Guys went to all kinds of Grand Prixs and whatnot. The competition was fun, but taking the game that seriously just drained any kind of traditional fun out of it for me. Now when I watch stuff like Force's FNM Duel of the Planeswalker videos I can't help but see all the mistakes he makes and thus derive little entertainment from just enjoying the game. :P
    Youtube channel: SuperVikingGamer
    Current Playthroughs: Neverwinter Closed Beta|Let's Build! Sim City
    edited May 2013
    Abdhyius wrote: »
    the adam and eve not adam and steve thing is weird to me

pro-gay people use that thing here

(Adam + Even, subtitle; greatest of all is love, as an example of a banner)

I like how the comment is "Adam and eve not Adam and Steve."

They didn't capitalize "Eve". I bet I could write a 5 page feminist themed paper from that one sentence alone.
    Mim on
    no

mim

noooooooo

what? what'd i do?

you've gone kawaii on me

It makes my threats of violence all the more terrifying :D
  • KageraKagera Registered User regular
    Yeah now I really don't fucking get Slenderman. If he's so scary how come this jay dude keeps not dying.

None of this shit makes sense the only thing the boogeyman does is make you take aspirin and draw weird things and sometimes forget shit.

Well whoopee fucking do that's called dementia in the real world buddy.
    _J_ wrote:
    If we only allowed pedophiles to be parents, then we would never have to worry about children being left alone, unwatched.
    XBL: Fanatical One AIM: itskagera
  • AntinumericAntinumeric Registered User regular

Stacking Nested Headers?

<br><br>

According to the Reddit thread I pinched it from, it renders properly in IE5!

Well the target market will be fine then.
    In this moment, I am euphoric. Not because of any phoney God's blessing. But because, I am enlightened by my intelligence.

It happens. I played in a competitive FNM community for four plus years. Guys went to all kinds of Grand Prixs and whatnot. The competition was fun, but taking the game that seriously just drained any kind of traditional fun out of it for me. Now when I watch stuff like Force's FNM Duel of the Planeswalker videos I can't help but see all the mistakes he makes and thus derive little entertainment from just enjoying the game. :P

Yeah I am gonna take a couple weeks off from playing, hopefully it recharges the batteries.
    Kagera wrote: »
    Yeah now I really don't fucking get Slenderman. If he's so scary how come this jay dude keeps not dying.

None of this shit makes sense the only thing the boogeyman does is make you take aspirin and draw weird things and sometimes forget shit.

dementia is fucking terrifying
    R.I.P Sir Check

??/02/2009 - 19/04/2013
    Don't need no supernatural entity to be forgetting shit and drawing weird crap I mean come on!
    _J_ wrote:
    If we only allowed pedophiles to be parents, then we would never have to worry about children being left alone, unwatched.
    no

mim

noooooooo

what? what'd i do?

you've gone kawaii on me

It makes my threats of violence all the more terrifying :D

Mim: "Heifer, i will split your head"
    Me: uguu~
    R.I.P Sir Check

??/02/2009 - 19/04/2013

dementia is fucking terrifying

Exactly! Far more than a tall white dude!
    _J_ wrote:
    i find enjoying some nerdy things hard because nerds take them so seriously

mtg is one of those things

fuckin' nerds
    When my kids are 7 or 8 I'm not gonna show them Slenderman I'm gonna show them awakenings and be all like 'you see that shit? Someday your body may just decide to trap you inside itself for no good damn reason and the only company you'll have is robin fucking Williams. Sleep tight!'
    _J_ wrote:
  • RMS OceanicRMS Oceanic Registered User regular
    OaO2xOj.jpg
    When my kids are 7 or 8 I'm not gonna show them Slenderman I'm gonna show them awakenings and be all like 'you see that shit? Someday your body may just decide to trap you inside itself for no good damn reason and the only company you'll have is robin fucking Williams. Sleep tight!'

don't have kids.
    R.I.P Sir Check

??/02/2009 - 19/04/2013

don't have kids.

Hey kids let me tell you the tale of Lou Gehrig: athlete extraordinaire.
    _J_ wrote:
    when my phone is fully charged, the led changes green

neat
    coffeeeeeeeeee

coffeecoffeecoffeecoffeecoffeecoffeecoffeecoffeecoffeecoffeecoffeecoffeecoffeecoffeecoffeecoffee

COFFEE

coffee.
    R.I.P Sir Check

??/02/2009 - 19/04/2013
    Coffee is inefficient use caffeine pills. Just crush and snort.
    _J_ wrote:
    Man, reading the [chat] thread from last night, I am never, ever, ever drinking with some of you people.
    Man, reading the [chat] thread from last night, I am never, ever, ever drinking with some of you people.

which part?
    R.I.P Sir Check

??/02/2009 - 19/04/2013
    tiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiired.
    why?
    Apparently my theme for today is bad ideas.
    _J_ wrote:
    Apparently my theme for today is bad ideas.

that's your theme for every day brah

burn....
    R.I.P Sir Check

??/02/2009 - 19/04/2013
  • emnmnmeemnmnme Heard about this on conservative radio:Registered User regular

If you pass out drunk when I'm around, I will draw a penis on your forehead in permanent ink.
    FrenchCat2.jpg

which part?

I think I mostly mean Raven. I don't want to get bit.
    emnmnme wrote: »

If you pass out drunk when I'm around, I will draw a penis on your forehead in permanent ink.

I could possibly live with this. But will you live through my retaliation?!

which part?

I think I mostly mean Raven. I don't want to get bit.

boy raven or girl raven?
    R.I.P Sir Check

??/02/2009 - 19/04/2013
This discussion has been closed.