Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.

confused old [chat]

• Caveman PawsCaveman Paws Registered User regular
    "Garment dyed for a vintage look and feel. Each piece is unique with it's own individual character. Enjoy!"

Douche-mutha-futzing-chills.
  • 21stCentury21stCentury Raiding Relics Everyday Registered User regular
    Is Homestuck over yet?

it's on hiatus. It's close to being over, apparently.
  • MortiousMortious Move to New Zealand Move to New ZealandRegistered User regular
    So I now own khaki pants and a v neck t-shirt.

Am I hipstering correctly yet?

Make it khaki shorts and a button up shirt and you can be a Boër instead!
  • JacobkoshJacobkosh Gamble a stamp! I can show you how to be a real man!Super Moderator, Moderator mod
    MadCaddy wrote: »
    Like @ronya what is your issue with me now as well?

Guys, i didn't realize PA stood for passive aggressive. I thought we were supposed to be helping better one another. If you guys are all having vendettas against me and shit, that's cool, just tell me and I'll leave your sandbox.

You are getting weird and defensive toward people who are simply trying to engage with the things you say. Nobody I've seen talking to you today - Ronya, Arch, Elldren, or anyone else - is "attacking" you. Take a chill pill.
  • Sir LandsharkSir Landshark Registered User regular
    look @madcaddy

i mostly come here to fuck around and talk about my dick, so i get where you're coming from

so if you dont want to put a ton of effort into your posts well that's fine. i dont either. look at this horrible lack of proper capitalization and grammar going on right here.

but if you start engaging people in discussions regarding fairly technical topics that they are very knowledgeable on, you should probably take some extra time to collect your thoughts. i mean, i read most of your more detailed posts out of curiousity, but i honestly have a hard time following them as well, so i dont think they are being overly critical.

and i can only speak for myself, but i am genuinely interested in your thoughts! i think others are as well, so please don't feel like you are being dogpiled or marginalized
    Please consider the environment before printing this post.
    Mortious wrote: »

Make it khaki shorts and a button up shirt and you can be a Boër instead!

Is that gooder? Never mind ill do it anyway.

Because all my clothes are old, faded, plain, t-shirts and jeans. So anything not that is a step up.
  • ronyaronya hmmm over there!Registered User regular
  • Dread Pirate ArbuthnotDread Pirate Arbuthnot Registered User regular
    god my tits ache so bad

taking a bra off only helps so much

help
  • Sir LandsharkSir Landshark Registered User regular
    god my tits ache so bad

help

have you considered a double masectomy?
    Please consider the environment before printing this post.
  • Dunadan019Dunadan019 Registered User regular
    WORST WEEK
    Mental midgets kill my inner child.
  • ChanusChanus Registered User regular
    ronya wrote: »

d'aaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwww
    Feck, shite, feck, shite, feck, shite, arse!
    Sarksus wrote: »
    Chanus take my quote out of your signature anyway. It's out of context and makes people think I'm afraid or hate vaginas!
  • JacobkoshJacobkosh Gamble a stamp! I can show you how to be a real man!Super Moderator, Moderator mod
  • ShivahnShivahn Registered User regular
    god my tits ache so bad

help

Sounds like a job for a masseuse.
  • override367override367 Registered User regular
    Like @ronya what is your issue with me now as well?

Guys, i didn't realize PA stood for passive aggressive. I thought we were supposed to be helping better one another. If you guys are all having vendettas against me and shit, that's cool, just tell me and I'll leave your sandbox.

You gotta be prepared to be argued with if you dive into a topic, I fully recognize I don't have as firm a grasp of economics as Ronya, but I'd like to, so I don't mind him telling me I'm wrong and why I'm wrong

Although I'm still worried about the effects on the US economy if a theoretical chinese real estate bubble bursts
  • MimMim Registered User regular
    god my tits ache so bad

help

Get Aaron to rub dem boo-bays
    @desc does 6pm your time sound good?
  • ChanusChanus Registered User regular
    Dunadan019 wrote: »
    WORST WEEK

Could be worse, there's still tomorrow

HUGS
    Feck, shite, feck, shite, feck, shite, arse!
    Sarksus wrote: »
    Chanus take my quote out of your signature anyway. It's out of context and makes people think I'm afraid or hate vaginas!
  • MadCaddyMadCaddy Riksadvokate Registered User regular
    madcaddy

I've noticed that you have a penchant for sources that word-salad quite a bit, from the last economics text you linked at me

let me say that there is a level of argument at which "have you tried.... evolutionary game theory?" doesn't fly. this is the dividing line that separate popsci from actualsci, if you will.

And what exactly makes it so? Markets aren't filled with completely rational actors, and when they are, there can often be value extracted due to a phenomena called the horse race concept. Skills and knowledge can be applied broadly, as long as you adhere to the scientific method. Sorry if I'm not exactly sympathetic and compelled to further explain and refine my knowledge by the methods of inquisition that you've demonstrated, and piling on over multiple fronts is hardly the face of sportsmanship.

Alas, we can just agree to disagree! 8-> :bz
    League of Legends: SorryNotRly Steam: MMForYourHealth Hero Academy: MadCaddy
  • descdesc the '87 stick-up kids Registered User regular
    Jacobkosh wrote: »
    @desc does 6pm your time sound good?

@jacobkosh works for me!
  • ElendilElendil Registered User regular
    i feel like taking a bra off too
    Per3th.jpg
  • TehSlothTehSloth On that ass like Charmin Registered User regular

It was pretty crazy, I'm pretty sure I saw a hipster scientologist today. Like, he had super skinny slacks and the regular dress shirt they all wear with a tie and thick black rimmed glasses.

I'm not sure if he was just into Xenu ironically or what.
    Elendil wrote: »

IT FEELS DIVINE!

oh wait, I don't think you meant it that way
    it's not that the thoughts aren't organized inasmuch as that the thoughts are at an entirely alien level. It's as if we were sitting around contemplating a high-school calculus problem and then someone comes in and says

guys

guys

have you tried

arithmetic

well uh, I guess? if you think the arithmetic is wrong, then say so!
    Mim wrote: »

IT FEELS DIVINE!

it does feel divine though
    Like ronya what is your issue with me now as well?

Just an aside, and other are free to correct me on this, but I think this is an issue with a text-based medium.

I don't think they're coming off as passive aggressive at all. Everybody here is usually very friendly and open and all those good things.

Eh, it was more ronya just coming out of the cuts with a completely different tangent. With Arch, I'm glad to let my side be expressed if there was any doubt about me and like, being a nazi, and I can respect people that disagree with me as far as meme theory, and would love to further a discussion about it with someone as sharp as him.

That's the one trait I wish would be more conspicuous around here, tolerance of not liking what other like, But I guess that's the Internet, am I right?
    madcaddy

I've noticed that you have a penchant for sources that word-salad quite a bit, from the last economics text you linked at me

let me say that there is a level of argument at which "have you tried.... evolutionary game theory?" doesn't fly. this is the dividing line that separate popsci from actualsci, if you will.

And what exactly makes it so? Markets aren't filled with completely rational actors, and when they are, there can often be value extracted due to a phenomena called the horse race concept. Skills and knowledge can be applied broadly, as long as you adhere to the scientific method. ...

^ exhibit A

like, maybe it's related in some way

but it sure as hell isn't obvious to me
  • Ravenhpltc24Ravenhpltc24 Registered User regular

IT FEELS DIVINE!

Gettin all dressed up for a fancy semi-formal tonight. Mine is going to be working overtime.
    (V) ( ;,,; ) (V)
    TehSloth wrote: »

It was pretty crazy, I'm pretty sure I saw a hipster scientologist today. Like, he had super skinny slacks and the regular dress shirt they all wear with a tie and thick black rimmed glasses.

I can't even entertain thick black rimmed glasses. I have a gene that exists just to vote down the very notion of wearing them.
  • DeebaserDeebaser Way out in the water See it swimmin'?Registered User regular
    @podly what is middle branch like? do you like it?

I'm moving close to it

@casual eddy middle branch is Dutch Kills as a duplex.
    It's nice
    #FreeThan
    #FreeScheck
    #FreeSKFM
  • y2jake215y2jake215 oh ok yeah that's cool RAP GAME KiNG TUTRegistered User regular

IT FEELS DIVINE!

divine-300.jpg?w=300&h=230
    G2Dcf.jpg
  • Irond WillIrond Will Super Moderator, Moderator mod
    TehSloth wrote: »

clear before it was cool
    y2jake215 wrote: »

IT FEELS DIVINE!

divine-300.jpg?w=300&h=230

She is probably fascinating to talk to...

IG]Oh SNAP

Damn.

Mim, I may just go seek to get that stalker approval after all. ^.^

I'm not that fit nor do I want to be. I'd rather have Noomi Rapace's body from Prometheus

Oh Noomi, how you stir lust and envy within me

Even better, give updated pics for...

my bloodline studies, obviously! High born, and the seed is strong... :lol:

But yea, that original pic would be, like, my idea of the perfect bodyguard for Macau or Dubai.
  • TehSlothTehSloth On that ass like Charmin Registered User regular
    Nooo, these black beans and rice are really... sweet?

chilis stahp, plz
  • Fuzzy Cumulonimbus CloudFuzzy Cumulonimbus Cloud Registered User regular
    JACOB I WROTE A LONG DIATRIBE ON HOW COMMUNICATION BETWEEN CHATTERS IS LIKE THIS OR THAT AND THEN I WAS LIKE NO BETTER NOT BECAUSE YOU ARE ALMOST UNJAILED
    IM LEARNING LOL

.....I have been in meetings or lab for fucking twelve hours. I have to get up at five AM tomorrow to go grow fucking bacteria and I am writing a goddamn article and I have to sit through 4 hours of meetings. I am losing it. But then....then I get to go home and then partake in happy times that skippy et al understand.
    3FMmC.jpg

IT FEELS DIVINE!

Gettin all dressed up for a fancy semi-formal tonight. Mine is going to be working overtime.

I need to save up money so I can go to PAX East and go to the fancy dinner to get dressed up so I can make my breastesesseseseseses work.

And make everyone work for my humps.
  • Ravenhpltc24Ravenhpltc24 Registered User regular

IT FEELS DIVINE!

I need to save up money so I can go to PAX East and go to the fancy dinner to get dressed up so I can make my breastesesseseseseses work.

And make everyone work for my humps.

Spendin' all your money on Mim. And spendin' time on Mim.
    (V) ( ;,,; ) (V)
  • Nova_CNova_C Sniff Sniff Snorf Yellowknife, NTRegistered User regular
    I'm back home!

My new SSD is installed (That makes 2x256GB in a RAID 0) and it went off without a hitch, which is a nice change of pace for me and computer hardware, and my new Gigabyte Aivia wireless mouse is freaking awesome.

Also, my eyes, they see everything!
    JACOB I WROTE A LONG DIATRIBE ON HOW COMMUNICATION BETWEEN CHATTERS IS LIKE THIS OR THAT AND THEN I WAS LIKE NO BETTER NOT BECAUSE YOU ARE ALMOST UNJAILED
    IM LEARNING LOL

.....I have been in meetings or lab for fucking twelve hours. I have to get up at five AM tomorrow to go grow fucking bacteria and I am writing a goddamn article and I have to sit through 4 hours of meetings. I am losing it. But then....then I get to go home and then partake in happy times that skippy et al understand.

hang on just a bit longer yo!
    Arch wrote: »
    Also I'm fairly certain thoroughbreds are weaker due to inbreeding depression, and this is like the opposite of natural selection, so again you can't really say "Darwinism" here

But I also don't know a lot about horses

And also I hate horses

I saw a horse try to eat a puppy once.

:shock: o_O D:

I always have told my dogs that horses are just big doggies... Cannibalism! :(