Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.

confused old [chat]

• Caveman PawsCaveman Paws Registered User regular
    I bet Cap is nausiantingly pro abstinence before marriage.

He would be so disgustingly conservative socially.

But maybe not so much about economics and government policy.

"Falcon! That's my water fountain!"
  • AManFromEarthAManFromEarth Their ideas are old and their ideas are bad. Risk is our business.Registered User regular
    MadCaddy wrote: »
    look @madcaddy

i mostly come here to fuck around and talk about my dick, so i get where you're coming from

so if you dont want to put a ton of effort into your posts well that's fine. i dont either. look at this horrible lack of proper capitalization and grammar going on right here.

but if you start engaging people in discussions regarding fairly technical topics that they are very knowledgeable on, you should probably take some extra time to collect your thoughts. i mean, i read most of your more detailed posts out of curiousity, but i honestly have a hard time following them as well, so i dont think they are being overly critical.

and i can only speak for myself, but i am genuinely interested in your thoughts! i think others are as well, so please don't feel like you are being dogpiled or marginalized

Oh I appreciate your sentiments, it's more the sense of entitlement, and some distaste for some things I saw that I wasn't supposed to that made me really go over the edge as far as putting the cards on the table. I just wanted to understand if my words are carrying weight, or if I'm pissing in the wind to entrenched interests, and really was just wasting everyone's time as I'm not the Internet troll type.. I kinda got backdoored into the posting on these forums route.

Now, I agree 100% about giving those with knowledge the respect and patience to hear them out, and I do wish I could spend more time actually composing papers on these topics, but Daddy's gotta pay the bills, so I usually write my posts stop and start over the span of several minutes and can lose some of the delicacy/knowledge that is needed on the sensitive topics, but I feel that my track record at this point should prove I'm amicable, if a little crass due to my nothing sacred/no limit hard knock life I got dealt. I had originally came here because I figured we were more like than different, and it's the lack of benefit of doubt and some of the callous social gaming that is just growing tiresome.

I appreciate the sentiment here tremendously, btw. Makes me glad I've spent the time bothering to try and express some of my thoughts when I've read things on here, I'm not really the outspoken political type which is why the passion is the thing that's weird With me.

The problem I have with you is that you inject a lot of things that aren't said into people's responses, and then act offended by the things that nobody said.

You also come off more than a little dismissive, condescending, and frankly prickish for really no good reason.

Also, if you are going to have a discussion in chat, otehr people may well join in.

that's sort of the entire point of the thread.
    Lh96QHG.png
  • Robos A Go GoRobos A Go Go Registered User regular
    Mim wrote: »
    My mom said I have a shelf for a stomach and I look like a sausage in my clothes.

TO THE PILATES VIDEOS

That is the cruelest thing a mother has ever said!

It's like a quote from Lucille Bluth.
  • AManFromEarthAManFromEarth Their ideas are old and their ideas are bad. Risk is our business.Registered User regular

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=R2wAJkqEZa8
    Lh96QHG.png
  • Robos A Go GoRobos A Go Go Registered User regular

I was kinda annoyed by how the Cap movie pretended that the US Army wasn't still segregated during World War 2.

Acknowledging our own country's shortcomings would've cutdown on the jingoism a bit, and if Cap was against it then it would've helped establish him as an example of what America should be rather than an insipid attempt to show how great we already were and are.
    It is very rare that there is ever a reason to be hostile in chat.

People here are generally easy going and sensible, though things can get heated on occasion.

But I try not to assume someone is attacking me if they say something here. Leave that bloodknives for the topical threads.
    Lh96QHG.png
  • ChanusChanus Registered User regular
    AManFromEarth is stinky and doesn't smell so nice
    Feck, shite, feck, shite, feck, shite, arse!
    Sarksus wrote: »
    Chanus take my quote out of your signature anyway. It's out of context and makes people think I'm afraid or hate vaginas!
    Chanus wrote: »

See? This is simply a statement of facts by a person whose face is made of fart.
    Lh96QHG.png
    A fart face, if you will.
    Lh96QHG.png
  • MortiousMortious Move to New Zealand Move to New ZealandRegistered User regular

That sentence is redundant.

God, can't you do anything right?
  • emnmnmeemnmnme Heard about this on conservative radio:Registered User regular
    People here are generally easy going and sensible,

Heh, heh, heh.
    FrenchCat2.jpg
    Mortious wrote: »

I will cut you
    Chanus take my quote out of your signature anyway. It's out of context and makes people think I'm afraid or hate vaginas!
  • MimMim Registered User regular
    My mom said I have a shelf for a stomach and I look like a sausage in my clothes.

TO THE PILATES VIDEOS

She was like "WHAT IS WITH THAT SHELF? YOU'VE ONLY BEEN HOME FROM BOOT CAMP FOR A MONTH!" then she said I looked like a sausage and my pants looked like they were too tight on me (THEY'RE NOT) and my dad goes "It's the casing"

I don't have any cadio I can do with my legs still fucked up though! So all I got is pilates, yoga and punching my ball.
  • EriktheVikingGamerEriktheVikingGamer Barbara Streisand! Registered User regular

I will cut you

Like a fart face cuts cheese.
    (j/k)
    Or am I?
    Youtube channel: SuperVikingGamer
    Current Playthroughs: Neverwinter Closed Beta|Let's Build! Sim City
  • MortiousMortious Move to New Zealand Move to New ZealandRegistered User regular
    edited May 2013

I will cut you

Bring it!

gir-invader-zim-327818_300_351_zpscc63f2ff.jpg
    Mortious on
  • TehSlothTehSloth On that ass like Charmin Registered User regular

See? This is simply a statement of facts by a person whose face is made of fart.

Did somebody say something about farts and faces!
  • ElldrenElldren Registered User regular

TO THE PILATES VIDEOS

She was like "WHAT IS WITH THAT SHELF? YOU'VE ONLY BEEN HOME FROM BOOT CAMP FOR A MONTH!" then she said I looked like a sausage and my pants looked like they were too tight on me (THEY'RE NOT) and my dad goes "It's the casing"

I don't have any cadio I can do with my legs still fucked up though! So all I got is pilates, yoga and punching my ball.

Your legs are fucked up Mim?

TO THE PILATES VIDEOS

Your Mom's just being a Mom. I'm sure you look like a very elegant sausage, Mim.
    FrenchCat2.jpg
    That picture was a lot more intimidating in my head.

I will cut you

Bring it!

gir-invader-zim-327818_300_351.jpg

cf292332.png
    F115DE2B-7089-40D9-B8F4-040A191C26BA-12612-000022C119CB987B.jpg

Misogyny: good, bad, or to be determined by the husband?
  • CorehealerCorehealer The Apothecary Your Dark Descent FriendRegistered User regular

TO THE PILATES VIDEOS

I recommend punching the balls, to practice for when Sarksus inevitably disappoints you in some fashion.
    2ItqRJ7.jpgSteam/Origin/PSN: Corehealer / Core's Streamtastical Livestream (Streaming Wildstar Beta later this year).
    This is basically me right before sex:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R4Ks5j1vjho

(oh god, it's so weird to say that now that another forumer knows what I'm like right before and during sex)
  • CorehealerCorehealer The Apothecary Your Dark Descent FriendRegistered User regular
    F115DE2B-7089-40D9-B8F4-040A191C26BA-12612-000022C119CB987B.jpg

Misogyny: good, bad, or to be determined by the husband?

Bad. I hate men who treat women like doormats and I hate women who are doormats. Gender equality damnit!
    2ItqRJ7.jpgSteam/Origin/PSN: Corehealer / Core's Streamtastical Livestream (Streaming Wildstar Beta later this year).
  • ElldrenElldren Registered User regular
    Irond Will wrote: »
    TehSloth wrote: »
    I'm playing Candy Box...

Is there a trick to beating the Dragon?

Wut is candy box?

my second life character

good to know
  • Solomaxwell6Solomaxwell6 Registered User regular
    (oh god, it's so weird to say that now that another forumer knows what I'm like right before and during sex)

Cheating on Sarksus isn't nice. :(
  • EriktheVikingGamerEriktheVikingGamer Barbara Streisand! Registered User regular
    This is basically me right before sex:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R4Ks5j1vjho

WHY DID I WATCH THAT?

AND WHY DID I REPOST IT?

NOT ENOUGH BLEACH IN THE WORLD!

I will cut you

Bring it!

cf292332.png

That's not a knife :(

images1_zps743d82b5.jpg
    edited May 2013

I will cut you

Bring it!

cf292332.png

That's not a knife :(
    images1_zps743d82b5.jpg
    2CDE3281-D135-4AD5-96AB-6C0436DE17EA-12612-000022C83D448DDC.jpg
    Caveman Paws on
    emnmnme wrote: »
    People here are generally easy going and sensible,

Heh, heh, heh.

I would say this is accurate for chat specifically.
    Lh96QHG.png
  • TTODewbackTTODewback Pink haired tyrant On my throne of forum faces.Registered User regular

Cheating on Sarksus isn't nice. :(

I bet the inevitable disappointment has come and gone, possibly in the form of sexual disappointment.

Though, if Mim really is like that video describes before sex, I dunno if I can blame Sarksus...
    Corehealer wrote: »
    Gender equality damnit!

If a girl wants to go somewhere specific for a date, she should treat her boyfriend to it instead of assuming the guy will pick up the bill on dates.
    FrenchCat2.jpg
    Corehealer wrote: »
    Gender equality damnit!

If a girl wants to go somewhere specific for a date, she should treat her boyfriend to it instead of assuming the guy will pick up the bill on dates.
    FrenchCat2.jpg
    Elldren wrote: »

TO THE PILATES VIDEOS

Yeah, from the running in boot camp. I can't walk long distances without taking breaks and my left foot is messed up on the bottom. I'm seeing a doctor about it on the 21st to find out what's up with them and how to fix them. So I need to come up with a cardio work out that doesn't involve jumping, running, walking...or swimming. I wish I could swim though because I love swimming but there are no pools near me!
    Behold, my pretty semi-formal dress. Not bad for ordering it on Saturday in a panic because I forgot all about this event.

Also, I am totally less fat than I used to be. It feels nice. :)

That's a nice looking dress.

Dye your hair red.
    Elldren wrote: »

TO THE PILATES VIDEOS

Yeah, from the running in boot camp. I can't walk long distances without taking breaks and my left foot is messed up on the bottom. I'm seeing a doctor about it on the 21st to find out what's up with them and how to fix them. So I need to come up with a cardio work out that doesn't involve jumping, running, walking...or swimming. I wish I could swim though because I love swimming but there are no pools near me!

Bicycle exercises while on your back? Not the best in the world but in a pinch it should help.