Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.

King of the [Chat]

• y2jake215y2jake215 oh ok yeah that's cool RAP GAME KiNG TUTRegistered User regular
    How could I forget that I had given her an extra key
    G2Dcf.jpg
  • Ravenhpltc24Ravenhpltc24 Registered User regular
    MadCaddy wrote: »
    I've been strongly considering changing my av to:

tumblr_inline_mmb043QntQ1qz4rgp.gif

But I have grown quite attached to my red panda.

@Ravenhpltc24 dont do it your current one is great and that ones not

I feel like Raven may be having a day a Freudian Analyst could squeeze a few off to. First, threatening that avatar then overrating bananas. When's the Popsicle eating contest?

Don't forget about my oral fixation.
    (V) ( ;,,; ) (V)
  • BeNarwhalBeNarwhal The Gatekeeper of D&D [chat] Toronto, CanadaRegistered User regular
    OH SHIT SON THERE'S GONNA BE A GAME SIX

GOD IS REAL AND HE'S A LEAFS FAN
  • So It GoesSo It Goes Sip. Sip sip sippy. Dumb whores. Best friends.Registered User regular
    hangover three. why
    NO.
  • Sir LandsharkSir Landshark Registered User regular
    simonwolf wrote: »
    So It Goes wrote: »
    butts

where

behind
    Please consider the environment before printing this post.
  • spool32spool32 Contrary Library Registered User regular
    butts

where

the hate speech thread

Successful Kickstarter get! Drop by Bare Mettle Entertainment if you'd like to see what we're making.
  • WinkyWinky Registered User regular
    Winky wrote: »
    Also I think a lot of weirdness in Chinese (in particular, the tonality) comes from the fact that their words pretty much max-out at two syllables (as far as I know).

Huge difference from Japanese that has bullshit like hajimemashite and itadakimasu.

I have a pet theory that the Axis forces in WWII were founded on a mutual complete disregard for an economy of syllables in their words.

omae wa mou shindeiru

Why does google translate not understand romanji?

What is this bullshit?

I'll make it easier for you

お前はもう死んでいる

非死不可
    vspgsp.jpg
  • spool32spool32 Contrary Library Registered User regular
    Actually I'm delighted by the weird coalitions that formed in that thread.
    Successful Kickstarter get! Drop by Bare Mettle Entertainment if you'd like to see what we're making.
  • AManFromEarthAManFromEarth Their ideas are old and their ideas are bad. Risk is our business.Registered User regular
    ronya wrote: »
    Today I learnt:

[img]http://memory.loc.gov/ll/llsl/014/0400/046 -00428.gif[/img]

[img]http://memory.loc.gov/ll/llsl/014/0400/046 -10429.gif[/img]

The 14th was ratified at explicit gunpoint (more or less). This doesn't matter to judicial theory, but it does obviously matter vis-a-vis loosely social-contract interpretations of constitutional authority.

Civil Wars are a hell of a drug.
    Lh96QHG.png
  • y2jake215y2jake215 oh ok yeah that's cool RAP GAME KiNG TUTRegistered User regular
    edited May 2013
    BeNarwhal wrote: »

No didnt you hear

They add together the hockey and baseball scores now. It's currently 6-2 Boston
    y2jake215 on
    G2Dcf.jpg
  • Sir LandsharkSir Landshark Registered User regular
    y2jake215 wrote: »
    How could I forget that I had given her an extra key

DOES NO ONE LEARN FROM SHAGGYS MISTAKES???
    Please consider the environment before printing this post.
    hangover three. why

You watchin Heat/Bulls too, SiG?
    G2Dcf.jpg
  • AManFromEarthAManFromEarth Their ideas are old and their ideas are bad. Risk is our business.Registered User regular
    hangover three. why

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
    Lh96QHG.png
  • BeNarwhalBeNarwhal The Gatekeeper of D&D [chat] Toronto, CanadaRegistered User regular
    Abdhyius wrote: »
    Organichu wrote: »
    i have never had a problem saying goodbye to a lady when i don't feel like good things are gonna happen. i mean, after my first or second entangling with a lady. what's wrong, abd? has something happened of which i'm unaware? as things stand your behavior confuses me.

Well it's far beyond.my first or second or seventh entangling with the lady

oh no, i guess i wasn't clear. i meant after the first time or two i had a thing with a girl- so like, by my third hookup/relationship i recognized pretty early on with the next girl whether i didn't feel strongly about someone in the appropriate ways.

if it's been that many times that y'all have been together why is this still an ambiguous or confusing thing for you? what's the deal? give me details including birthdays and eye colors.

Brown eyes and born one year and a week and three days after me.

Also I knew pretty early on that I did not feel strongly about her in the appropriate ways.

so what's the deal here, are you just trying to be nice slash kind of a scaredy cat?

i don't wanna get all cliche (i got a rep to maintain as an irreverent trickster, after all) but that obviously won't work out great

To be all cynical and pessimistic about it, it is easier to keep doing it than not.

to be more positive, I was hoping that feelings would follow. It kinda came out of nowhere, after all.

feelings didn't follow on my end.

Take it from a dude who knows:

Don't stick with a thing just 'cause it's the easy thing to do.
  • EddyEddy i ain't afraid of no ghosts Registered User regular
  • AbdhyiusAbdhyius Registered User regular
    yo ho yo ho yo ho-o-oh
    yo ho yo ho ho yo ho-o-oh
    si-ing the pi-irates gos-spel
    xlh6c3.png
    My phone autocorrects sig to SiG. Wut
    G2Dcf.jpg
    edited May 2013
    As a rule I love debates that don't fall along the normal party lines.

EDIT: They promote a higher incidence of thinking.
    Winky on
    vspgsp.jpg
  • simonwolfsimonwolf Registered User regular
    spool32 wrote: »
    butts

where

the hate speech thread

aww yeah

I love me some twerkin' hate speech booty
    turtlesig.jpg

No didnt you hear

They add together the hockey and baseball scores now. It's currently 6-2 Boston

ALL THE GOOD BLUE JAYS PLAYERS ARE STILL ON THE LEAFS

OR SOMETHING

ANYWAY THAT'S WHY THE BLUE JAYS SUCK
    i have never had a problem saying goodbye to a lady when i don't feel like good things are gonna happen. i mean, after my first or second entangling with a lady. what's wrong, abd? has something happened of which i'm unaware? as things stand your behavior confuses me.

oh no, i guess i wasn't clear. i meant after the first time or two i had a thing with a girl- so like, by my third hookup/relationship i recognized pretty early on with the next girl whether i didn't feel strongly about someone in the appropriate ways.

if it's been that many times that y'all have been together why is this still an ambiguous or confusing thing for you? what's the deal? give me details including birthdays and eye colors.

Also I knew pretty early on that I did not feel strongly about her in the appropriate ways.

so what's the deal here, are you just trying to be nice slash kind of a scaredy cat?

i don't wanna get all cliche (i got a rep to maintain as an irreverent trickster, after all) but that obviously won't work out great

To be all cynical and pessimistic about it, it is easier to keep doing it than not.

to be more positive, I was hoping that feelings would follow. It kinda came out of nowhere, after all.

telling her it's done will feel worse than killing a puppy
    xlh6c3.png
  • ZephiranZephiran Registered User regular
    edited May 2013
    Also I think a lot of weirdness in Chinese (in particular, the tonality) comes from the fact that their words pretty much max-out at two syllables (as far as I know).

Huge difference from Japanese that has bullshit like hajimemashite and itadakimasu.

I have a pet theory that the Axis forces in WWII were founded on a mutual complete disregard for an economy of syllables in their words.

omae wa mou shindeiru

Impressed a girl with that line once.
    Zephiran on
  • Casual EddyCasual Eddy Registered User regular
    I had a lot of sorrowful partings with straight men that I've been in love with

Which is sort of the most definite thing
    My phone autocorrects sig to SiG. Wut

so it goes.
    xlh6c3.png
  • ZephiranZephiran Registered User regular
    yo ho yo ho yo ho-o-oh

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3dHBBbZ-wXs
    I had a lot of sorrowful partings with straight men that I've been in love with

Which is sort of the most definite thing

I get a fairly similar experience with straight women.

[Sick self-burn]
    vspgsp.jpg

telling her it's done will feel worse than killing a puppy

Yup

Yup it sure does!

But living a lie feels worse.
    hangover three. why

you also watching the game?
  • simonwolfsimonwolf Registered User regular
    Zephiran wrote: »

omae wa mou shindeiru

Impressed a girl with that line once.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YSgpU70MZno

You look real buff, no wonder
    turtlesig.jpg
  • PodlyPodly RUDEASS TITTIESRegistered User regular
    butts

exactly
    follow my music twitter soundcloud tumblr
    biden%20sig.png
    Bosh looks punked like a bitch in every physical series
  • Robos A Go GoRobos A Go Go Registered User regular
    edited May 2013
    Mim wrote: »
    I wish I liked The Great Gatsby (novel) more. I feel like I'm missing out on part of the American experience!

I liked it because it got soap opera-y. After awhile I was like "Oh no this bitch didn't!"

I just wasn't invested in the characters. I know that Gatsby's tenacity and ambition are supposed to make him a quintessentially American character, but I felt no connection to him at all.
    Robos A Go Go on
    Zephiran wrote: »
    yo ho yo ho yo ho-o-oh

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3dHBBbZ-wXs

I was thinking this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SpwSxHiiNSw
    xlh6c3.png
    Who saw 250 lb Lebron flop like a twig when pushed by centegenarian Nazr Mohammed to get him ejected
    G2Dcf.jpg
  • 21stCentury21stCentury Raiding Relics Everyday Registered User regular
    G'damn.

@Mim, you're not doing that well in Demon's Souls...

Basically, i'm too scared to go anywhere.

3-1 is a scary freaking level, all dark and filled with mindflayers.
    4-1 is way hard, filled with skeletons that are way too fast for me
    and don't get me started on 5-1... holy shit, 5-1 is even worse.

Demon's souls is a scary game. :(
    I have the busiest day tomorrow.

Working in the morning, naturally. Because I am a baws. Also da boss.

Then I have to come home, shower, get to the liquor store, fill my trunk with booze, drive for an hour, and party like mad.

Then work the next day. But only for a little bit, 'cause my bossman wants to have drinks.

#OnceAgain,GoodToBeTheKing
  • MimMim Registered User regular
    G'damn.

@Mim, you're not doing that well in Demon's Souls...

Basically, i'm too scared to go anywhere.

3-1 is a scary freaking level, all dark and filled with mindflayers.
    4-1 is way hard, filled with skeletons that are way too fast for me
    and don't get me started on 5-1... holy shit, 5-1 is even worse.

Demon's souls is a scary game. :(

Wait, what.

What am I doing in Demon's Souls?

Why am I in there?
  • DynagripDynagrip destroy everything you touch Registered User, ClubPA regular
    Dynagrip wrote: »
    in the case that no one is following I think I figured out who the neighborhood dog poisoner is.

Did you try to induce vomiting or would that have been a bad idea
    Yes and nothing came up so I was relieved but poison control had me do a mothball test to see if they were the bad kind(they were) and the vet was like'yeah, only 40-70% of the stomach contents come up so I still recommend that you go to a vet.' anyway Gus is fine and probably didn't eat one but I don't want my dog to die so yeah....
    worrisomeSig.jpg
    One day I want to write a program to mine agree/awesome data from the forums to investigate the psychology of agrees/awesomes.

hypothesis 1: you are more likely to agree/awesome soon after you have been agreed/awesomed

hypothesis 2: you are more likely to agree/awesome soon after you have just agreed/awesomed another post

hypothesis 3 (the fairly obvious one): you are more likely to agree/awesome a post the more people that have already agreed/awesomed it
    vspgsp.jpg
  • So It GoesSo It Goes Sip. Sip sip sippy. Dumb whores. Best friends.Registered User regular
    hangover three. why

You watchin Heat/Bulls too, SiG?

yup. nate's beard is so adorbs.
    NO.
This discussion has been closed.