Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.

King of the [Chat]

• So It GoesSo It Goes Sip. Sip sip sippy. Dumb whores. Best friends.Registered User regular
    y2jake215 wrote: »
    So It Goes wrote: »
    It's almost as ugly as he is. I use to hate Joakim but he rules. Bosh screaming at Chalmers, he just walked up and started clapping and yelling in their faces

umm bro. I thought you were saying you were almost as ugly as Noah and I was gonna be mad.

Oh well that's taken for granted

[/fishingforcompliments]

Nah, I don't even think he's that weird looking anyway! He gets a bum rap there
    100% improvement if he cut off his hair
    NO.
  • Sir LandsharkSir Landshark Registered User regular
    I just got home from work. Forgot to tivo the game and am now mad that i missed 3 quarters of great bball
    Please consider the environment before printing this post.
  • y2jake215y2jake215 oh ok yeah that's cool RAP GAME KiNG TUTRegistered User regular
    Eddy wrote: »
    Also this game is so intense I ate an entire family-size bag of salt-n-vinegar chips during that third quarter

send gatorade

6jJr8IK.jpg

U jelly
    G2Dcf.jpg
  • EddyEddy i ain't afraid of no ghosts Registered User regular
    It's a part of him now, like Anthony Davis' brow, Norris Cole's hightop fade, Jimmy Butler's "Amistad" hair
  • AbdhyiusAbdhyius Registered User regular
    I'm against the death penalty or any cruel and unusual punishment and dedicated to the idea that everyone is equal before the law and everyone is entitled to the same protections no matter what

but at the same time there also exists a person I would kill in the worst way possible if given the opportunity
    xlh6c3.png
  • y2jake215y2jake215 oh ok yeah that's cool RAP GAME KiNG TUTRegistered User regular
    edited May 2013
    Eddy wrote: »
    It's a part of him now, like Anthony Davis' brow, Norris Cole's hightop fade, Jimmy Butler's "Amistad" hair, Magic Johnson's AIDS

y2jake215 on
    G2Dcf.jpg
  • Caveman PawsCaveman Paws Registered User regular
    edited May 2013
    Abdhyius wrote: »
    I'm against the death penalty or any cruel and unusual punishment and dedicated to the idea that everyone is equal before the law and everyone is entitled to the same protections no matter what

but at the same time there also exists a person I would kill in the worst way possible if given the opportunity

Is it me and is it with angry badgers and a sack?

Caveman Paws on

Is it me as is it with angry badgers and a sack?

I do not understand that sentence at all.
    xlh6c3.png
  • ronyaronya hmmm over there!Registered User regular
    i have just consumed three cheese and sausage toasties
  • Robos A Go GoRobos A Go Go Registered User regular
    I can oppose the death penalty while still wanting people to die.

I'd love to live in a world where bad things happen to bad people. I just don't trust our legal system to mete out punishments of that magnitude correctly.

Is it me as is it with angry badgers and a sack?

I do not understand that sentence at all.

My iPhone thinks its helping by switching words I type into words that I most certainly did not.
  • BeNarwhalBeNarwhal The Gatekeeper of D&D [chat] Toronto, CanadaRegistered User regular
    @Ravenhpltc24

I was going to @ "Ravester", but that probably wouldn't get to you.

Scrabble. I'm feeling a win coming on. :o
    I was really scared of making that Amistad reference

curse these chains of political correctness
  • HappylilElfHappylilElf Registered User regular
    So this random person is apparently trying to add me as a friend on facebook-
    UmNo.jpg

I, uh, um yeah no. That's ok. I'm... I'm good.
    sigtk.jpg
  • So It GoesSo It Goes Sip. Sip sip sippy. Dumb whores. Best friends.Registered User regular

I'd love to live in a world where bad things happen to bad people. I just don't trust our legal system to mete out punishments of that magnitude correctly.

precisely
    NO.
  • QuidQuid The Fifth Horseman Registered User regular
    I'm sorry I got distract by tuftoo

Ferrets are awesome

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I9A-NYahUnE
    I'm sitting in a cafe next to this really happy foreign couple eating parfaits together

Meanwhile I'm talking to chu about only seeing fat people from the neck down because that's how the TV depicts them

It's not that I don't trust the legal system to mete out punishments of that magnitude correctly enough (although I don't)

I don't ever want the legal system to mete out that punishment period

I don't want that kind of punishment at all

my desire to have certain people die as horribly as possible simply comes from an entirely different part of me
    xlh6c3.png
    Quid wrote: »
    I'm sorry I got distract by tuftoo

Ferrets are awesome

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I9A-NYahUnE

And I will fight anyone who says otherwise

aww now I just miss my ferrets
    sigtk.jpg
  • Robos A Go GoRobos A Go Go Registered User regular
    So this random person is apparently trying to add me as a friend on facebook-
    UmNo.jpg

I, uh, um yeah no. That's ok. I'm... I'm good.

But she's clearly DTF.

(Duck to Face.)
    edited May 2013
    A less offensive joke for me would've been to say Lebron's receding hairline, or boozers. Boozers is hilarious, when he used to paint hair on
    y2jake215 on
    G2Dcf.jpg
  • SarksusSarksus TEN FUCKING DOLLARS Registered User regular
    People who don't like PvP in player driven space games are weird!

precisely

Agreed.

Except in the case currently in the news. Which sounds like a slam dunk re: how guilty is he? A: 100%, ask his daughters DNA.

Then begin starving those badgers.
  • Ravenhpltc24Ravenhpltc24 Registered User regular
    GUYS COMMUNITY GOT RENEWED.

tumblr_ml5rxv4rV61qhaazgo2_500.jpg
    (V) ( ;,,; ) (V)
    Sarksus wrote: »

I'm not really a fan of forced PVP period. Primarily because people are fucking assholes.

That said I think some people are overreacting to Star Citizens PVP

especially since Star Citizens PVP is not a thing that actually exists yet
    sigtk.jpg
  • skippydumptruckskippydumptruck FAK U HODGEHEG Registered User regular
    when I get a new computer I can play tf2 again : O
    edited May 2013
    That's the cleanest look at an elbow jumper Boozer's ever gonna see in his life
    Eddy on
    This is why I was glad ray Allen left. He was cooked the last two playoffs
    G2Dcf.jpg

I'm not really a fan of forced PVP period. Primarily because people are fucking assholes.

Do Space Police ask to see your Space Papers before they let you pvp?

It's disappointing that what I thought was TVs best show 2 years ago's renewal I now meet with a resounding meh
    G2Dcf.jpg
  • simonwolfsimonwolf Registered User regular

It's disappointing that what I thought was TVs best show 2 years ago's renewal I now meet with a resounding meh

Yeah, considering the quality of the current season, I'm not exactly that hyped up for another one
    turtlesig.jpg
    This is why I was glad ray Allen left. He was cooked the last two playoffs

2010-11 season (BOS) 3P%: .444
    2011-12 season (BOS) 3P%: .453
    2012-13 season (MIA) 3P%: .419

Career AVG 3P%: .401

But I like it when people are assholes. It creates conflicts that must be overcome.

Right now the plan is for a danger level rating system which I think could work out just fine.

On the other hand I'd be ok with people who attempt to gank in low danger rating areas being beaten to death with their computer
    sigtk.jpg

Right now the plan is for a danger level rating system which I think could work out just fine.

On the other hand I'd be ok with people who attempt to gank in low danger rating areas being beaten to death with their computer

I bet you would love EVE Online

*snicker*

precisely

Agreed.

Except in the case currently in the news. Which sounds like a slam dunk re: how guilty is he? A: 100%, ask his daughters DNA.

Then begin starving those badgers.

rot in prison till he dies
    NO.
  • MimMim Registered User regular

What.
    I mean I am trying to understand, it's just really different from what I'm used to thinking. Do these folks really just want to mine uninterrupted? That seems so boring!

As far as being destroyed, that kind of sucks, but I have learned to unattach myself from my character, where as long as the encounter from an outside perspective is cool and would be a good story to tell I don't mind dying and having to get a new ship.
    The proper response jake would have been "ball don't lie"
This discussion has been closed.