Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.

[League of Legends] : Awakening | Latin America servers on their way

1161718192022»

• evilthecatevilthecat Registered User regular
    I played vi for the first time

she is fun, I like her voice acting

Coming to save the day! Or wreck it, I don't care.

tip.. tip.. TALLY.. HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
  • NaphtaliNaphtali Registered User regular
    edited May 2013
    well, usually when they start the hype train, the champion went up on the PBE shortly thereafter

so far no mas, probably because of 3.7
    Naphtali on
    Naphtalí SE++ WoW | Steam | B.net Tag: Naphtali#1830 | LoL: El Naphtali | Wish List
  • VaregaVarega Registered User regular
    4 RoA leblanc, pro build by Siv
    League of Legends:Varega
  • SuperRuperSuperRuper Registered User regular
    evilthecat wrote: »

Punch first, ask questions while punching.
  • BethrynBethryn Registered User regular
    They could put a trait deep in the Utility tree that gives the full benefit of kills to assists on Mejai's and SotO.
  • evilthecatevilthecat Registered User regular
    SuperRuper wrote: »

.. It's always just 'Oh no! Stop hitting me! Ow, my face!'
    tip.. tip.. TALLY.. HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
  • AntinumericAntinumeric Registered User regular

Freeze! Or don't, I don't care.

Those lines so good.
    In this moment, I am euphoric. Not because of any phoney God's blessing. But because, I am enlightened by my intelligence.
  • AntinumericAntinumeric Registered User regular
    edited May 2013
    Bethryn wrote: »
    They could put a trait deep in the Utility tree that gives the full benefit of kills to assists on Mejai's and SotO.
    Do... Do you not remember old Leviathan?

That is a bad bad idea.
    Antinumeric on
    In this moment, I am euphoric. Not because of any phoney God's blessing. But because, I am enlightened by my intelligence.
  • TalithTalith 変態という名の紳士 Miami, FLRegistered User regular
    The distance you need to be within in order to taunt Cait is way too short.
    9e0txHT.gif
  • JoshmviiJoshmvii Registered User regular
    Strika wrote: »
    What champs would you guys recommend against a Zed mid?

Few pages behind, so sorry if this has already been answered, but as a Zed player, I would say the best champs to pick against him are ones that can either kill his ult because of their kits(Kayle with her ult, Vlad with his pool), champs that can scrap with him and/or have gap closers to force him to use his W to disengage instead of harass, and also scale defensively better than he does(Wukong, Irelia, Jax, Renekton, Rumble), or just straight up tanks that can play it safe early and build tank to where he can no longer kill him(Singed, Shen)

Nobody hard counters him, and very few can keep him from farming even if they're strong against him because of how he can farm with Q and play safe, but like I said, as a Zed player these are the ones I can think of that I'd prefer not to face. Also, if you are going to face him, what you really need to do is farm as safely as you can and rush Zhonya's first item, because it destroys his kill potential on you no matter who you are. The problem is, with a lot of typical APs, he'll be destroying you before you can even get the item.
    I don't think 0 cs support is bad, nor do I think there's any good way to change it as long as there are 4 income streams on the map. That being said, I do respect that most people who don't like it would like it better if they could find a way for the person playing the Leona, Janna, etc. to be able to get equal income to the other people on the team without just playing the game of enabling the AD carry in lane.

Me personally, I don't like playing bot lane at all because my main fun in this game comes from 1v1 matchups and champion mechanics. When I play Quinn top into Fiora and beat her because I played the level 1 scrap better than she did and get first blood and go on to win a lane I shouldn't, that sort of thing is much more satisfying to me. Or if I play an assassin mid and either just annihilate my opponent out of the game, or go win top or bot lane for them too. In top or mid if I'm better than the other guy, I can tell my jungler never to come to my lane because I'm going to carry without him and he can focus on the other lanes. I won't just carry, i'll take another player out of the game. You can do that in bot lane too for sure, but it's the 1v1 element of it that appeals to me.

A big part of it for me is helping win the whole map. It's probably why I like mid the most, because when I smash in my lane opponent mid, it means every time their red and blue buffs are up, me and my jungler are guaranteed to have the upper hand to take them, my jungler can invade them knowing that if there's a 2v2 I'm handing it for him.
  • BurnageBurnage Just a harmless flower Registered User regular
    Wait, Quinn's supposed to lose against Fiora?
    edited May 2013
    I'm in Silver II currently and want to get into gold finally

Hope to be playing ranked a lot today, starting now. Am down to duo queue with interested parties.

Perhaps I'll stream too
    SuperRuper on
  • Salvation122Salvation122 Registered User regular
    WhiteShark wrote: »
    it is each lane's duty to ward their own lane

And yet top still screams at me for not warding his river bush and his tri ten minutes in
    1320673-1.png
    sig.png
  • Dread Pirate ArbuthnotDread Pirate Arbuthnot Registered User regular
    Vi? Hah! Stands for violence!
  • VaregaVarega Registered User regular

And yet top still screams at me for not warding his river bush and his tri ten minutes in

As a top player, I've realized wards are life blood in lane. You don't ward, you lose lane.
    League of Legends:Varega
  • MiniwolfMiniwolf Registered User regular
    Varega wrote: »

As a top player, I've realized wards are life blood in lane. You don't ward, you lose lane.

As a player in any lane, I realized wards are the life blood of the lane. You don't ward you lose lane.

Hell I buy them as ADC. I'll buy a ward for tri-bush if I have some cash left over. In fact I am pretty sure as ADC i buy around 5-6 wards a match 30 min match.
    League Of Legends: Wolfmini
    Q98DBY0.png
    WolfMini's LOL Stream check.php?c=wolfmini
  • corin7corin7 Registered User regular
    Burnage wrote: »

Fiora is so under rated right now. She is a pretty strong champ. Went 15/5/5 and got my first ranked quadra kill with her in my first game playing her season 3 last night. All day I have been dreaming of getting home and playing some more games in with her.
    500-80.jpg
  • Salvation122Salvation122 Registered User regular
    Miniwolf wrote: »

As a player in any lane, I realized wards are the life blood of the lane. You don't ward you lose lane.

Hell I buy them as ADC. I'll buy a ward for tri-bush if I have some cash left over. In fact I am pretty sure as ADC i buy around 5-6 wards a match 30 min match.

The beauty of these words makes me weep

Teach others your ways

1320673-1.png
    sig.png
    Zed says he's lagging in mid and feeds 4 kills to swain within 10 minutes. Leaves to restart computer and never comes back.

This is a good start to the day...
    edited May 2013

I would assume if the Quinn doesn't do what I did and force a level 1 fight where I poked with autos and used E-harrier-ignite to squeak out a close first blood it's probably Fiora's lane to lose. If we had a level 2 all in I've no doubt she'd have killed me. If there was a level 2 all in, Fiora would dash to Quinn, auto(blinded or not), wait for Quinn to E her, pop W to parry the harrier'ed auto, use the follow up Q, and be on her again. Fiora with a doran's blade/long sword and a point in W has like 100 AD already. There's not too many squishy ranged champs that would beat Fiora in a lane. The problem for Fiora, like any melee AD that's going to build glass cannon, is that her lanes are typically very binary. Either you get ahead and then you utterly control the lane, or you get behind and then you can't even farm without being harassed, and can't use your gap closer and take the fight to them, because you're behind. That's the situation the one I faced was in.

I've no doubt I'd smash an equal skill Quinn with Fiora, as I play both champions and have a pretty good feel for how strong they both are.
    Joshmvii on
  • MiniwolfMiniwolf Registered User regular
    Miniwolf wrote: »

The beauty of these words makes me weep

Teach others your ways

As a support main, who is now a ADC main (because I duo queue with another support main). I know how it feels to get a sight stone and boots but not have enough for that third ward you need to get full coverage of the lane. I am the ADC that buys the ward and will ward dragon or tri-bush or the forward bush when you don't have enough for all the wards we need to crush out lane.
    League Of Legends: Wolfmini
    Q98DBY0.png
    WolfMini's LOL Stream check.php?c=wolfmini
  • StragintStragint Registered User regular
    Cyrenic wrote: »

Makes me want to play Red Alert 2.
    Oh my the ingame model is much better than the splash.

Ghost_Bride_Morgana_comic.jpg
    9e0txHT.gif
  • corin7corin7 Registered User regular
    Yeah that is pretty fantastic.
    500-80.jpg
  • I needed a name to post.I needed a name to post. Registered User regular
    Well the last time we saw the splash it wasn't finished. :P
    aX9Hboj.jpg
  • Cucco LeaderCucco Leader Registered User regular
    edited May 2013
    It is so weird seeing a guy you just played a bunch of friendly games with turn into a complete asshole all in the span of one game. And not at me. Even though I was losing the hardest. Call me disillusioned.
    Cucco Leader on
  • NaphtaliNaphtali Registered User regular
    oh man her Q

hadoken!
    Naphtalí SE++ WoW | Steam | B.net Tag: Naphtali#1830 | LoL: El Naphtali | Wish List
  • chocoboliciouschocobolicious Registered User regular
    I've bitched about blue Ezreal lately.

That does not mean I wanted to see a triforce Ezreal in my ranked match. :(
  • PrjctD_CaptainPrjctD_Captain Registered User regular
    I've bitched about blue Ezreal lately.

That does not mean I wanted to see a triforce Ezreal in my ranked match. :(

Its sad too because TriEz used to be so cool.
    LoL Summoner: BrightWingPA
    X360 Tag: Nyroc B Wing
    Fuck triforce Ezreal and fuck phage procs and fuck RNG. I stopped building it on Ezreal well before the end of season 2 because apparently I had pissed off the RNG gods.

I hope once they finish reworking wriggles procs they then take a look at phage and crit, realize that RNG based systems have no reason to exist in this game and promptly rework them as well.
    9e0txHT.gif
    Ok so maybe I'm playing incorrectly, but how do you stay even on levels as support?

I end up like 5 levels down when people start hitting 18. What am I doing wrong?
    I'll take 8.

attachment.php?attachmentid=686460&d=1368817278
    attachment.php?attachmentid=686462&d=1368817304
    9e0txHT.gif
  • histronichistronic Registered User regular
    Ok so maybe I'm playing incorrectly, but how do you stay even on levels as support?

I end up like 5 levels down when people start hitting 18. What am I doing wrong?

Nope, sounds like you're doing it right. Support is supposed to be a few levels behind everyone else due to the fact that you are constantly sharing exp, roaming the map, and warding.
    PSN: rlinkmanl
    Currently Playing: Battlefield 3 Premium, FFXIII-2
  • BurnageBurnage Just a harmless flower Registered User regular
    Joshmvii wrote: »

I would assume if the Quinn doesn't do what I did and force a level 1 fight where I poked with autos and used E-harrier-ignite to squeak out a close first blood it's probably Fiora's lane to lose...

I've no doubt I'd smash an equal skill Quinn with Fiora, as I play both champions and have a pretty good feel for how strong they both are.

It just sounds like a skill match-up to me; both of their kits have the potential to do well against each other (blind and parry, gap closer and gap creator, AS & MS buffs on both of them).

Quinn's also got a relatively high win rate against Fiora, if that matters.