Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.

Ho! Ha ha! Guard! Turn! Parry! Dodge! Spin! Ha! Thrust! [Chat]!

• InquisitorInquisitor Registered User regular
    P10 wrote: »
    inquisitor your avatar is very pretty and i am jealous b/c i should make a swag attack on titan avatar as well

I stoles it.

But you should steals a good one too.
    AoTsig_zps8cfd65c2.png
  • skippydumptruckskippydumptruck FAK U HODGEHEG Registered User regular
    from the dawn of time, humankind has always wanted to fuck the dead
  • ElendilElendil Registered User regular
    Shivahn wrote: »
    emnmnme wrote: »
    Chicks dig vampires in general. They dig the magnetism, the sex appeal, the danger of dating the undead.

Vampires being sexual is actually really interesting to me, and one of the few things that's pretty consistent across lore.
    not exactly

that mostly grew out of the victorians being victorians

folklore vampires tend to be distinctly unsexy

Per3th.jpg
  • emnmnmeemnmnme Heard about this on conservative radio:Registered User regular
    edited May 2013
    Chicks dig vampires in general. They dig the magnetism, the sex appeal, the danger of dating the undead.

Vampires being sexual is actually really interesting to me, and one of the few things that's pretty consistent across lore.

Lugosi made an effort with his Dracula to use sex appeal to charm female audience members, with his deliberate manner of speaking and well-groomed looks and whatnot. His intensity on screen both frightened and titillated the ladies in the theater.
    emnmnme on
    FrenchCat2.jpg
    hmm I need a new tattoo

my birthday is in a few days

HMM
  • evilbobevilbob Registered User regular
    Oh god I have a male friend who's fat who has the rudest tits. It's so fucking funny. Went round to his during the summer with a bunch of people and chilled out in his pool. They were ruder than all than the girls' other fat blokes' boobs combined.
  • ShivahnShivahn Registered User regular
    moniker wrote: »
    Inquisitor wrote: »
    Feral wrote: »
    Camping worries me a lot, wonder how I'll do that >.>

Just man up and bear it.

And by Bear it, I mean drink your own pee.

No, the problem is me+100 family friends I am not out to, eight months after I started developing breasts/after 6 months of estrogen, in a remote part of Northern California where it's hot in the middle of summer.

In order to not come out (which I do not want to this year) I will have to wear something to bind me a little, a shirt, and something ELSE over it that will cover any straps that might show.

Or find a whole new way of doing things.

Or pretend I am in a cult now and we have to wear long robes.

Maybe I'll go with the last one.

You could pretend you have gone full weaboo and bind your chest with sarashi?

...looking at that, that seems like something that'd be neat to do in general >.>

Actually if it works well and is adjustable... that might not be a bad idea compared to the others I have. Mostly cuz it is aesthetically pleasing.

I wore one once for a festival and it was very snug. However, someone else put it on me, I am not sure how tight you could get it on by just yourself, but, perhaps there are creative solutions on that front.

Well actually, there are people there who could put it on me if I really needed to. Aside from the possible awkwardness of it. Though I'm sure I'd manage.

But yeah for some reason the way that looks is super appealing.

Kawaii desu?

Kind of.

I think it's more... confident though? Like you always see it on injured warrior type people who are awesome. So it just looks like someone who knows what's what, has a body they're fine with, and have bound up in a really cool, good looking manner.

It's hard to describe. Ever just see something and totally love it and not know why? But still be absolutely in love with it as an idea? That's what's happening to me.
    hmm I need a new tattoo

HMM

Did you see the colorful Mac tattoos I @ 'd you?
    FrenchCat2.jpg
  • LudiousLudious Registered User regular
    hmm I need a new tattoo

HMM

isnt it time you got a pony
    Google Talk: ludious83 My Blog: The Caustic Geek
  • bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Registered User regular
    Hello folks
  • simonwolfsimonwolf Registered User regular
    Oh right, XCOM!

Thank you again for the gift, @Shivahn! It is muchos appreciado, I look forward to playing it when I get home to Terror Australis

for now I will return the gesture by letting Garnier have his dirty, dirty way with Esclarmonde as many times as he wants
    turtlesig.jpg
    Elendil wrote: »

not exactly

that mostly grew out of the victorians being victorians

folklore vampires tend to be distinctly unsexy

We can pretend I meant like 19th century onwards, or I can admit that I was totally wrong and that didn't occur to me.
    evilbob wrote: »
    Oh god I have a male friend who's fat who has the rudest tits. It's so fucking funny. Went round to his during the summer with a bunch of people and chilled out in his pool. They were ruder than all than the girls' other fat blokes' boobs combined.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fyYtAUJSneQ
    FrenchCat2.jpg
  • OrganichuOrganichu Registered User regular
    hmm I need a new tattoo

HMM

do you need one, dogg

do you
    Sarashi were originally worn by samurai to keep their guts in when they got cut. Then they became associated with young tough boys spoiling for fights.

So, a pretty rocking history over all.
    AoTsig_zps8cfd65c2.png
    simonwolf wrote: »
    Oh right, XCOM!

Thank you again for the gift, Shivahn! It is muchos appreciado, I look forward to playing it when I get home to Terror Australis

for now I will return the gesture by letting Garnier have his dirty, dirty way with Esclarmonde as many times as he wants

<3<3

Glad to hear you're looking forward to it!

Also I have the dirtiest smirk on my face.
  • MortiousMortious Move to New Zealand Move to New ZealandRegistered User regular
    moniker wrote: »
    Feral wrote: »
    Camping worries me a lot, wonder how I'll do that >.>

Just man up and bear it.

And by Bear it, I mean drink your own pee.

No, the problem is me+100 family friends I am not out to, eight months after I started developing breasts/after 6 months of estrogen, in a remote part of Northern California where it's hot in the middle of summer.

In order to not come out (which I do not want to this year) I will have to wear something to bind me a little, a shirt, and something ELSE over it that will cover any straps that might show.

Or find a whole new way of doing things.

Or pretend I am in a cult now and we have to wear long robes.

Maybe I'll go with the last one.

You could pretend you have gone full weaboo and bind your chest with sarashi?

...looking at that, that seems like something that'd be neat to do in general >.>

Actually if it works well and is adjustable... that might not be a bad idea compared to the others I have. Mostly cuz it is aesthetically pleasing.

I wore one once for a festival and it was very snug. However, someone else put it on me, I am not sure how tight you could get it on by just yourself, but, perhaps there are creative solutions on that front.

Well actually, there are people there who could put it on me if I really needed to. Aside from the possible awkwardness of it. Though I'm sure I'd manage.

But yeah for some reason the way that looks is super appealing.

Kawaii desu?

Kind of.

I think it's more... confident though? Like you always see it on injured warrior type people who are awesome. So it just looks like someone who knows what's what, has a body they're fine with, and have bound up in a really cool, good looking manner.

It's hard to describe. Ever just see something and totally love it and not know why? But still be absolutely in love with it as an idea? That's what's happening to me.

I like saris.

I wouldn't wear one, but they're super appealing.
    having big moobs is the worst. 20x worse than my lazy eye. just the most humiliating thing in the world.
  • tyrannustyrannus Registered User regular
    Frosteey wrote: »
    Oh my goodness this thing that happened.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G6LY7TJ16pg

holy SHIT
  • JacobkoshJacobkosh Gamble a stamp! I can show you how to be a real man!Super Moderator, Moderator mod
    if I lose enough weight this year I am going to get the Star Trek tattoo I have always been threatening
  • evilbobevilbob Registered User regular
    Jacobkosh wrote: »
    if I lose enough weight this year I am going to get the Star Trek tattoo I have always been threatening

What tattoo. Tell me.
    chu

chu

this guy on the voice is going to sing mike jackson

you know how I feel about this

and usher just busted his ass about his dancing hilariously
    Organichu wrote: »
    having big moobs is the worst. 20x worse than my lazy eye. just the most humiliating thing in the world.

Well luckily you can fix them, and last I heard you were getting back on the running wagon, yeah?
    AoTsig_zps8cfd65c2.png
  • Solomaxwell6Solomaxwell6 Registered User regular
    I fucking hate online bullies and bloggers saying things that aren't true.
  • simonwolfsimonwolf Registered User regular
    Oh right, XCOM!

Thank you again for the gift, Shivahn! It is muchos appreciado, I look forward to playing it when I get home to Terror Australis

<3<3

Zero consultation with @desc

just play a scene card

"Okay, in this scene Garnier totally plows Esclarmonde, like whoa"
    turtlesig.jpg

Meow meow meow!
    FrenchCat2.jpg
    hmm I need a new tattoo

HMM

Did you see the colorful Mac tattoos I @ 'd you?

yes

there was one that was just so

it was like, kanji up the spine, then some tribal, then the logo
  • descdesc the '87 stick-up kids Registered User regular
    wait what's all this now
  • bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Registered User regular
    edited May 2013
    Frosteey wrote: »
    Oh my goodness this thing that happened.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G6LY7TJ16pg

Bitch is Cray

like there are even local news reports of how much that place went crazy the night they taped
    bloodyroarxx on
  • FrosteeyFrosteey Don't you think it's a little belittling or whatever? Registered User regular

If we work together maybe we can put an end to Organichu's reign of terror : (
    frosteey.gif

Well luckily you can fix them, and last I heard you were getting back on the running wagon, yeah?

we will see if i ever shrink them again

hopefully

if i keep getting enormous eventually they will get all saggy and gross regardless of weight
    hmm I need a new tattoo

HMM

do you need one, dogg

do you

-_-
    Hahahahaha

"We have three little boys, but they're trapped inside cat's bodies. Meow!"
    "They're cats."
    "Our babies are cats."

Hahahahahahaha
  • MortiousMortious Move to New Zealand Move to New ZealandRegistered User regular
    edited May 2013
    Oh, Shiv.

I've been playing Valkyrie Chronicles.

I really love the art style.

Hair bandana lady must die.

wtf is with the flying pig?

Not a big fan of the real-time shooting while moving/standing (would have prefered a reaction fire mechanic to movement)

Spent an hour on a mission last night, then lost my tank to focus fire near the end and lost all that progress.

Black-haired sniper chick is the best.

Edit: Oh, and super bored engineer guy. I liked him. Then he got shot in the face by a tank.
    Mortious on
    star-trek-tattoo.jpg
    FrenchCat2.jpg

we will see if i ever shrink them again

hopefully

if i keep getting enormous eventually they will get all saggy and gross regardless of weight

Just fill out the saggy flesh space with muscles.

(I have no idea if that is how things work).
    AoTsig_zps8cfd65c2.png
    Sarashi were originally worn by samurai to keep their guts in when they got cut. Then they became associated with young tough boys spoiling for fights.

So, a pretty rocking history over all.

And now for breast binding.

Best clothing EVER.
    Jacobkosh wrote: »

I hope it is the symbol on your chest so you can constantly touch it like bridge, beam me down a beer
    Oh right, XCOM!

<3<3

Zero consultation with desc

just play a scene card

"Okay, in this scene Garnier totally plows Esclarmonde, like whoa"

That'd be hilarious after all the higher speech.

"My lord, the enemy appears to be gathering at the gate. The fox is treed. What is your command?"

"SCENE CUT"

"Ok so now, Garnier's gonna totally plow Esclarmonde, like whoah."
    Miranda is super cute, though.
This discussion has been closed.