Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.

Ho! Ha ha! Guard! Turn! Parry! Dodge! Spin! Ha! Thrust! [Chat]!

• ShivahnShivahn Registered User regular
    desc wrote: »
    wait what's all this now

I woke up and groggily bought Simon XCOM for being rad and mentioning he wanted it.

He's repaying me with role play sex.

From you cuz of your characters :P
  • FeralFeral Who needs a medical license when you've got style? Registered User regular
    evilbob wrote: »
    Jacobkosh wrote: »
    if I lose enough weight this year I am going to get the Star Trek tattoo I have always been threatening

What tattoo. Tell me.

Chakotay's face tattoo
    I am comforted by Richard Dawkins’ theory of memes. Those are mental units: thoughts, ideas, gestures, notions, songs, beliefs, rhymes, ideals, teachings, sayings, phrases, clichés that move from mind to mind as genes move from body to body. After a lifetime of writing, teaching, broadcasting and telling too many jokes, I will leave behind more memes than many. They will all also eventually die, but so it goes. - Roger Ebert, I Do Not Fear Death
  • emnmnmeemnmnme Heard about this on conservative radio:Registered User regular
    Feral wrote: »
    if I lose enough weight this year I am going to get the Star Trek tattoo I have always been threatening

What tattoo. Tell me.

Chakotay's face tattoo

The most memorable character on the most beloved Trek.
    FrenchCat2.jpg
  • MazzyxMazzyx Changing the World Order. Registered User regular
    @Jacobkosh

I vote you get the symbol of the Romulan Star Empire

Romulan_Star_Empire_logo.png
    falasig.png
  • JacobkoshJacobkosh Gamble a stamp! I can show you how to be a real man!Super Moderator, Moderator mod

What tattoo. Tell me.

a TNG badge on my left chest

so when I'm shirtless I can tap it and go "beep, Jacob to Enterprise"
  • descdesc the '87 stick-up kids Registered User regular
    Shivahn wrote: »
    wait what's all this now

I woke up and groggily bought Simon XCOM for being rad and mentioning he wanted it.

but
    Mortious wrote: »
    Oh, Shiv.

I've been playing Valkyrie Chronicles.

I really love the art style.

Hair bandana lady must die.

wtf is with the flying pig?

Not a big fan of the real-time shooting while moving/standing (would have prefered a reaction fire mechanic to movement)

Spent an hour on a mission last night, then lost my tank to focus fire near the end and lost all that progress.

Black-haired sniper chick is the best.

Edit: Oh, and super bored engineer guy. I liked him. Then he got shot in the face by a tank.

<3

Yesss

Hair bandana lady? You mean Alicia?

Also Hans was something most people hated. In the original threads, which is where I actually started posting, there was a lot of hatred and at best some ambivalence or uncaringness.

Black-haired sniper chick being... Catherine I want to say? Irish lady? She is awesome. I liked Marina better though, and if you max out the class she becomes a fucking angel of death. Her maximum potential reduces the aiming circle to a pixel.

But yes, lady snipers all the way.

Anyway yeah, love that game, glad to hear you're playing it! More <3
  • FeralFeral Who needs a medical license when you've got style? Registered User regular
    True fact - if you get Chakotay's face tattoo, every time you encounter an animal, mystical flutes will play in the ambient milieu immediately surrounding you.

But only if that animal is present on the western hemisphere or is easily confused by the flute spirits for an animal present on the western hemisphere.
    I am comforted by Richard Dawkins’ theory of memes. Those are mental units: thoughts, ideas, gestures, notions, songs, beliefs, rhymes, ideals, teachings, sayings, phrases, clichés that move from mind to mind as genes move from body to body. After a lifetime of writing, teaching, broadcasting and telling too many jokes, I will leave behind more memes than many. They will all also eventually die, but so it goes. - Roger Ebert, I Do Not Fear Death
  • SarksusSarksus TEN FUCKING DOLLARS Registered User regular

What tattoo. Tell me.

One to beam up.

Forever_Alone.png
    wait what's all this now

but

TOO LATE
  • monikermoniker Registered User regular
    Frosteey wrote: »
    Oh my goodness this thing that happened.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G6LY7TJ16pg

Bitch is Cray

like there are even local news reports of how much that place went crazy the night they taped

What happened? I don't want to spend 20 minutes to get a joke.
    tea-1.jpg
  • CorehealerCorehealer The Apothecary Your Dark Descent FriendRegistered User regular
    wait what's all this now

but

but indeed
    2ItqRJ7.jpgSteam/Origin/PSN: Corehealer / Core's Streamtastical Livestream (Streaming Wildstar Beta later this year).
    I'm not calling you a nerd, but I needed to make that joke.
  • emnmnmeemnmnme Heard about this on conservative radio:Registered User regular
    moniker wrote: »
    What happened?

Meow meow meow meow.
    FrenchCat2.jpg
  • JacobkoshJacobkosh Gamble a stamp! I can show you how to be a real man!Super Moderator, Moderator mod
    Feral wrote: »
    True fact - if you get Chakotay's face tattoo, every time you encounter an animal, mystical flutes will play in the ambient milieu immediately surrounding you.

But only if that animal is present on the western hemisphere or is easily confused by the flute spirits for an animal present on the western hemisphere.

Feral understands
    Nose is stopped up, stupid nose.
    falasig.png
  • OrganichuOrganichu Registered User regular
    yeah as expected the thin sliced frozen turkey and gravy with boiled egg noodles and overbuttered canned peas...

did not make an impressive meal
  • bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Registered User regular
    moniker wrote: »
    Frosteey wrote: »
    Oh my goodness this thing that happened.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G6LY7TJ16pg

Bitch is Cray

like there are even local news reports of how much that place went crazy the night they taped

What happened? I don't want to spend 20 minutes to get a joke.

no joke, the whole thing is crazy. gordon just walks out because he cant help them
  • evilbobevilbob Registered User regular

What tattoo. Tell me.

Ok, this is acceptable.
  • skippydumptruckskippydumptruck FAK U HODGEHEG Registered User regular
    okay so if I get a new router should I get loke a lunksys whatever or some sort of thing I can plug an external drive into or
  • BeNarwhalBeNarwhal The Gatekeeper of D&D [chat] Toronto, CanadaRegistered User regular
    Alright [chat], I can't quit you.

Mostly because there's no pressing need to, and also because I have so many things to say and so few people to say them to (help I'm so alone)!

So

How's it going, [chat]folk?
  • BeNarwhalBeNarwhal The Gatekeeper of D&D [chat] Toronto, CanadaRegistered User regular
    Thanks Geth, you're a sweetie.
    god fuck you ipad

loke loke loke
  • FrosteeyFrosteey Don't you think it's a little belittling or whatever? Registered User regular
    Don't spoil the ending : (
    frosteey.gif
    Hey Shiv, I'm rad and want to play XCOM too.

I've already bought it though so you could you just like, make my internet go faster?
  • bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Registered User regular
    BeNarwhal wrote: »

Mostly because there's no pressing need to, and also because I have so many things to say and so few people to say them to (help I'm so alone)!

So

HOCKEY!
  • MortiousMortious Move to New Zealand Move to New ZealandRegistered User regular
    Mortious wrote: »
    Oh, Shiv.

I've been playing Valkyrie Chronicles.

I really love the art style.

Hair bandana lady must die.

wtf is with the flying pig?

Not a big fan of the real-time shooting while moving/standing (would have prefered a reaction fire mechanic to movement)

Spent an hour on a mission last night, then lost my tank to focus fire near the end and lost all that progress.

Black-haired sniper chick is the best.

Edit: Oh, and super bored engineer guy. I liked him. Then he got shot in the face by a tank.

<3

Yesss

Hair bandana lady? You mean Alicia?

Also Hans was something most people hated. In the original threads, which is where I actually started posting, there was a lot of hatred and at best some ambivalence or uncaringness.

Black-haired sniper chick being... Catherine I want to say? Irish lady? She is awesome. I liked Marina better though, and if you max out the class she becomes a fucking angel of death. Her maximum potential reduces the aiming circle to a pixel.

But yes, lady snipers all the way.

Anyway yeah, love that game, glad to hear you're playing it! More <3

Yup, Alicia. Not sure I like the main character + her dynamic.

Hans? *google* OMG, it has a name.

Sniper lady is Marina (Though both of them look the same! Even down to the after-kill pose)

Good to hear snipers get better. Currently (classes are level 4) I find the sniper and scout lackluster, and tend to run mostly Assaults with an Engineer.
    God, just want to nap. But it is late. Nap would fuck up my already screwy sleep schedule.

But they have these like 1970's egg chairs and I want to just crash in one.

http://youtu.be/Af8ltlcZNi0
    falasig.png
    Mazzyx wrote: »
    @Jacobkosh

as a tramp stamp?
    Man, so

Arrested Development in two weeks

Michael J. Fox has a show

SHIELD looks like it might be cool

24 is coming back

wat is up, world
  • simonwolfsimonwolf Registered User regular
    wait what's all this now

but

TOO LATE

Wheels are in motion, we can't stop the plowin' now

Just lie back and think of Montsegur
    turtlesig.jpg
  • Solomaxwell6Solomaxwell6 Registered User regular
    First of all, we know that you are lying and that you have never been to our restaurant. Just because we stand up to people that are lying and trying to place slanderous fake reviews against us that does not make us bullies.
    Bullying is a form of abuse. It involves repeated acts over time attempting to create or enforce one person's (or group's) power over another person (or group) , thus an "imbalance of power".[1] The "imbalance of power" may be social power and/or physical power. The victim of bullying is sometimes referred to as a target. Bullying types of behavior are often rooted in a would-be bully's inability to empathize with those whom he or she would target.
    And get your facts straight. This is Samy not Amy so if you have a problem I suggest you take it up with me and leave my wife out of it. If this continues I am going to report you to the Police and to Yelp for Harassment .Talk about being a sad little person.
    chu
    Mazzyx wrote: »
    Jacobkosh

as a tramp stamp?

If a girl had that as a tramp stamp I would hit it.

probably.
    falasig.png
    I have the worst flights of fancy.

By chance I got back into Nerf, and after looking at all of the new blasters on the wiki and reading the Nerf sub-reddit I bought a Nerf blasteron impulse at a hefty discount. Loading the magazine and shooting it was really fun, but the plastic assembly is pretty janky. Lots of rattling. So I was like, I want something beefier! Like a real gun. Which is a terrible reason to buy a gun. So I went on the gun sub-Reddit and looked at lots of posts and guns and saw how low the barrier to ownership was. A decent number of posts on the gun sub-Reddit were imgur posts made by people in the military and those guns looked very enticing.

SO I STARTED READING R/MILITARY and thought about all of the expertise I would gain from joining the military, but joining the military isn't a practical decision whatsoever.

Hopefully in a few days this will all blow over.
    BeNarwhal wrote: »

So

HOCKEY!

I KNOW RIGHT?!

SO THE LAST 3 GAMES (INCLUDING THIS ONE!!!!) I'VE GONE FOR A RUN AFTER THE FIRST PERIOD

SO APPARENTLY THAT'S A THING I ALWAYS HAVE TO DO NOW
    24 is coming back?
    First of all, we know that you are lying and that you have never been to our restaurant. Just because we stand up to people that are lying and trying to place slanderous fake reviews against us that does not make us bullies.
    Bullying is a form of abuse. It involves repeated acts over time attempting to create or enforce one person's (or group's) power over another person (or group) , thus an "imbalance of power".[1] The "imbalance of power" may be social power and/or physical power. The victim of bullying is sometimes referred to as a target. Bullying types of behavior are often rooted in a would-be bully's inability to empathize with those whom he or she would target.
    And get your facts straight. This is Samy not Amy so if you have a problem I suggest you take it up with me and leave my wife out of it. If this continues I am going to report you to the Police and to Yelp for Harassment .Talk about being a sad little person.

I really like the wiki copypasta
    Man, so

Arrested Development in two weeks

Michael J. Fox has a show

SHIELD looks like it might be cool

24 is coming back

wat is up, world

Its 2002?
    falasig.png
  • ElendilElendil Registered User regular
    Sarksus wrote: »
    I have the worst flights of fancy.

By chance I got back into Nerf, and after looking at all of the new blasters on the wiki and reading the Nerf sub-reddit I bought a Nerf blasteron impulse at a hefty discount. Loading the magazine and shooting it was really fun, but the plastic assembly is pretty janky. Lots of rattling. So I was like, I want something beefier! Like a real gun. Which is a terrible reason to buy a gun. So I went on the gun sub-Reddit and looked at lots of posts and guns and saw how low the barrier to ownership was. A decent number of posts on the gun sub-Reddit were imgur posts made by people in the military and those guns looked very enticing.

SO I STARTED READING R/MILITARY and thought about all of the expertise I would gain from joining the military, but joining the military isn't a practical decision whatsoever.

Hopefully in a few days this will all blow over.
    this is america man

you can get anything that isn't a minigun anyway
    Per3th.jpg
This discussion has been closed.