Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.

Ho! Ha ha! Guard! Turn! Parry! Dodge! Spin! Ha! Thrust! [Chat]!

• FeralFeral Who needs a medical license when you've got style? Registered User regular
    it would be fantastic if he just started using completely random wiki copypasta in messages
    First of all, we know that you are lying and that you have never been to our restaurant. Just because we stand up to people that are lying and trying to place slanderous fake reviews against us that does not make us bullies.
    The original Haber–Bosch reaction chambers used osmium as catalysts. However, under Bosch's direction in 1909, the BASF researcher Alwin Mittasch discovered a much less expensive iron-based catalyst, which is still used today. Part of the industrial production utilizes ruthenium rather than an iron-based catalysts (the KAAP process). Ruthenium forms more active catalysts that allows milder operating pressures. Such catalysts are prepared by decomposition of triruthenium dodecacarbonyl on graphite.[1]
    And get your facts straight. This is Samy not Amy so if you have a problem I suggest you take it up with me and leave my wife out of it. If this continues I am going to report you to the Police and to Yelp for Harassment .Talk about being a sad little person.
    I am comforted by Richard Dawkins’ theory of memes. Those are mental units: thoughts, ideas, gestures, notions, songs, beliefs, rhymes, ideals, teachings, sayings, phrases, clichés that move from mind to mind as genes move from body to body. After a lifetime of writing, teaching, broadcasting and telling too many jokes, I will leave behind more memes than many. They will all also eventually die, but so it goes. - Roger Ebert, I Do Not Fear Death
  • SarksusSarksus TEN FUCKING DOLLARS Registered User regular
    Elendil wrote: »
    Sarksus wrote: »
    I have the worst flights of fancy.

By chance I got back into Nerf, and after looking at all of the new blasters on the wiki and reading the Nerf sub-reddit I bought a Nerf blasteron impulse at a hefty discount. Loading the magazine and shooting it was really fun, but the plastic assembly is pretty janky. Lots of rattling. So I was like, I want something beefier! Like a real gun. Which is a terrible reason to buy a gun. So I went on the gun sub-Reddit and looked at lots of posts and guns and saw how low the barrier to ownership was. A decent number of posts on the gun sub-Reddit were imgur posts made by people in the military and those guns looked very enticing.

SO I STARTED READING R/MILITARY and thought about all of the expertise I would gain from joining the military, but joining the military isn't a practical decision whatsoever.

Hopefully in a few days this will all blow over.
    this is america man

you can get anything that isn't a minigun anyway

But what's the point of owning a gun if I don't know how to liberate the middle east one kicked in door at a time.
  • RichyRichy Registered User regular
    Mazzyx wrote: »
    @Jacobkosh

I vote you get the symbol of the Romulan Star Empire

Romulan_Star_Empire_logo.png

As a side-note, canon states since pretty much TOS that the two circles in the eagle's claws are the two central earth-like governing planets of the Romulan empire, Romulus and Remus. All the way up to Nemesis, where Remus was suddenly remade into a barren mining planet populated by a slave race. Just another reason the TNG movies suck.
    RichyFlag.gifsig.gif
  • simonwolfsimonwolf Registered User regular
    edited May 2013
    but seriously @desc @Shivahn

I do want to get into the faith side of the game a bit more

gotta figure out who's gonna burn, after all
    simonwolf on
    turtlesig.jpg
  • Solomaxwell6Solomaxwell6 Registered User regular
    From the ABC facebook page:
    I AM WONDER WOMAN. I AM A GREAT CHEF, A GREAT WIFE, AND A GREAT MOM TO MY KIDS. AND WE WILL BE PARENTS TO A HUMAN KID, ONE DAY TO. WE WILL SHOW ALL OF YOU.
  • RichyRichy Registered User regular
    On an unrelated note, it tickles me that I was home from my trip for maybe two hours by the time I bought my next plane tickets out.
    RichyFlag.gifsig.gif
  • skippydumptruckskippydumptruck FAK U HODGEHEG Registered User regular
    haha

this lucky charms commercial is autotuned

I don't
  • MazzyxMazzyx Changing the World Order. Registered User regular
    Nemesis was so bad they blew up both Romulus and Remus to make it better.
    falasig.png
  • TehSlothTehSloth On that ass like Charmin Registered User regular
    Frosteey wrote: »
    Oh my goodness this thing that happened.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G6LY7TJ16pg

Can't... look... away....

Why is youtube crapping out whenever I try to watch part 2!!!!
  • FeralFeral Who needs a medical license when you've got style? Registered User regular
    edited May 2013
    From the ABC facebook page:
    I AM WONDER WOMAN. I AM A GREAT CHEF, A GREAT WIFE, AND A GREAT MOM TO MY KIDS. AND WE WILL BE PARENTS TO A HUMAN KID, ONE DAY TO. GLIESE 581 IS CLASSIFIED AS A VARIABLE STAR OF THE BY DRACONIS TYPE, AND HAS BEEN GIVEN THE VARIABLE STAR DESIGNATION HO LIBRAE. WE WILL SHOW ALL OF YOU.
    Feral on
    I am comforted by Richard Dawkins’ theory of memes. Those are mental units: thoughts, ideas, gestures, notions, songs, beliefs, rhymes, ideals, teachings, sayings, phrases, clichés that move from mind to mind as genes move from body to body. After a lifetime of writing, teaching, broadcasting and telling too many jokes, I will leave behind more memes than many. They will all also eventually die, but so it goes. - Roger Ebert, I Do Not Fear Death
    Heheheh.

Ho Librae
    Ho Librae is Lucha Libre's girlfriend
  • evilbobevilbob Registered User regular
    Richy wrote: »
    @Jacobkosh

I vote you get the symbol of the Romulan Star Empire

Romulan_Star_Empire_logo.png

As a side-note, canon states since pretty much TOS that the two circles in the eagle's claws are the two central earth-like governing planets of the Romulan empire, Romulus and Remus. All the way up to Nemesis, where Remus was suddenly remade into a barren mining planet populated by a slave race. Just another reason the TNG movies suck.

Although the main reason they suck, and the reboot too, is because they kept insisting on trying to recapture the success of Wrath of Kahn by having a main villain. Too bad all those villains sucked.
  • JacobkoshJacobkosh Gamble a stamp! I can show you how to be a real man!Super Moderator, Moderator mod
    Freedom press, uh huh.

*sigh* This stuff is still damn ridiculous.
    falasig.png
    Although apparently Nero would have sucked a lot less if they hadn't cut a shitload of scenes from the movie. Still, sucked as presented.
  • BeNarwhalBeNarwhal The Gatekeeper of D&D [chat] Toronto, CanadaRegistered User regular
    THIS IS THE DARKEST GODDAMN TIMELINE
  • SarksusSarksus TEN FUCKING DOLLARS Registered User regular
  • OrganichuOrganichu Registered User regular
    chu

?
  • Dread Pirate ArbuthnotDread Pirate Arbuthnot Registered User regular
    Someone ought to help me figure out the exact placement and font of the tattoos I'm gonna get
  • JacobkoshJacobkosh Gamble a stamp! I can show you how to be a real man!Super Moderator, Moderator mod
    Sarksus wrote: »

ultimately I think that will be better

even the best 24 seasons had some dumb filler mixed in and they never really obeyed the real-time conceit anyway. I'd rather have it boiled down to 12 hours of the highest-octane kicksplode.
    Organichu wrote: »
    chu

?

I was hoping we were watching the voice together
    evilbob wrote: »
    Although apparently Nero would have sucked a lot less if they hadn't cut a shitload of scenes from the movie. Still, sucked as presented.

The cut scenes also had Klingons and made a lot more sense why nothing happened for all those years. Them being cut was pretty dumb.

I still like 2009 Trek. It is fun and light hearted and really got the interaction between the different members of the crew really well. And I think they hit one of the requirements for good Trek, good crew interaction.
    falasig.png
    Someone ought to help me figure out the exact placement and font of the tattoos I'm gonna get

olde english

forehead

next question?

chest piece

comic.... sans?

Penis tattoo on vagina
  • OrganichuOrganichu Registered User regular
    chu

?

oh no i don't really watch stuff live, my family is watching wrestling it sounds like

i will see it after
    edited May 2013
    Also posted on ABC's facebook, while commanding people to stop:

M3tzwKT.jpg
    Solomaxwell6 on
    papyrus : (

Comic sans down your butt cheeks.
    falasig.png
  • descdesc the '87 stick-up kids Registered User regular
    Feral wrote: »

olde english

forehead

next question?

everyone has to die for their race someday!
    chu

?

oh no i don't really watch stuff live, my family is watching wrestling it sounds like

i will see it after

okay laugh with me at vitos instruction in a few hours :C
  • MortiousMortious Move to New Zealand Move to New ZealandRegistered User regular
    edited May 2013
    Also posted on ABC's facebook, while commanding people to stop:

http://i.imgur.com/M3tzwKT.jpg

context?

edit: Or is this related to that other thing with the Restaurant?
    Mortious on
    Also at the library killing another hour before hitting up the pub with folks. Got a cover letter edited and my methodology updated and edited a bit. Today was warm so lots of short skirts.

And this one girl, leaning back, I think her breast are going to smother her.
    falasig.png
  • spool32spool32 Contrary Library Registered User regular
    Just finished S1 of Samurai Jack on Netflix.

It really is excellent.
    Successful Kickstarter get! Drop by Bare Mettle Entertainment if you'd like to see what we're making.

The cut scenes also had Klingons and made a lot more sense why nothing happened for all those years. Them being cut was pretty dumb.

I still like 2009 Trek. It is fun and light hearted and really got the interaction between the different members of the crew really well. And I think they hit one of the requirements for good Trek, good crew interaction.

Yeah, it was still a fun movie, there's bits of it I wish had either not existed or been better though.

Non spoilery of new movie example, brewery engineering.

You see a load more interior shots of different parts of the enterprise in the new movie and they all look a bajillion times better than brewery engineering.
    Jacobkosh wrote: »
    vanity-metrics-picture.jpg
    KICK!

blog_facepunch.jpg
    PUNCH!

tumblr_m5qlbrYDFh1ru1byyo1_400.jpg
    YOU ALL REMEMBER!
  • descdesc the '87 stick-up kids Registered User regular
    parappa

is

civilization

Yeah, it was still a fun movie, there's bits of it I wish had either not existed or been better though.

Non spoilery of new movie example, brewery engineering.

You see a load more interior shots of different parts of the enterprise in the new movie and they all look a bajillion times better than brewery engineering.

Looks like they got an extra 35 million for this budget so this might be why. I am just excited to see it on Friday.
    falasig.png
This discussion has been closed.