Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.

Ho! Ha ha! Guard! Turn! Parry! Dodge! Spin! Ha! Thrust! [Chat]!

• ronyaronya hmmm over there!Registered User regular
    ronya wrote: »
    babby mouse

when you let them go free in a field two weeks from now, 9/10 they will be eaten by a hungry something within the hour

Yeah, I won't be letting them go, Nickie was borderline in tears when I suggested the freezer or the car exhaust.

investigate options for a hamster cage then

maybe two small ones
  • OrganichuOrganichu Registered User regular
    417919_10101470905545300_959231255_n.jpg
  • SarksusSarksus TEN FUCKING DOLLARS Registered User regular
    Organichu wrote: »

only most things

right
  • BeNarwhalBeNarwhal The Gatekeeper of D&D [chat] Toronto, CanadaRegistered User regular
    On the plus side, it means I've successfully been not married for 310 days 8-)

#DoingWhateverTheHellIWant
  • emnmnmeemnmnme Heard about this on conservative radio:Registered User regular
    Dark Knight Rises spoilers
    I like how the kidnapped scientist transforms the clean energy machine into a nuke in 15 minutes and with no tools, just using his bare hands.
    FrenchCat2.jpg
    amfrony please don't infect my depresshuns with your depresshuns
  • skippydumptruckskippydumptruck FAK U HODGEHEG Registered User regular
    usher criticizing his dancing

amazing

YES
    all i need to know is whether its a wellformed doc or not

i dont need u to review it :(

well uh what do you want to hear

like I would make formatting suggestions

i mean as long as it opened up in english characters that form words i am p comfortable with it i think

u think the formatting sux?

sent you back suggestions
    YOU DON'T JUST START BATTLE DANCING A GIRL IN THE CLUB, DO YOU?

*pops and locks*
    look i'm not trying to slut shame but it's quite obvious that our friend shakira is getting some help in this episode from her friends at victoria's secret

>:c shit looks nice
  • CindersCinders Registered User regular
    Cinders wrote: »
    Gold is already pretty much worthless.

It's only good to buy your first mount and some occasional item off vendors.

Anyways, I was talking to god, and she was like, you should totally help cinders do this dungeon.
    edited May 2013
    look i'm not trying to slut shame but it's quite obvious that our friend shakira is getting some help in this episode from her friends at victoria's secret

o course it does

i looked at her and my soul left my body

i'm just sayin
    Organichu on
  • Donkey KongDonkey Kong and a cast of thousands Registered User regular
    edited May 2013

i mean as long as it opened up in english characters that form words i am p comfortable with it i think

5 hours later, powerpuppies' ribcage heaves with the last of a thousand wretched sobs as he begins to rebuild.
    Donkey Kong on
    dkmouthsig.png
  • CorehealerCorehealer The Apothecary Your Dark Descent FriendRegistered User regular

Maybe it isn't all hopeless bullshit. Call me back when I've had sex again and have a career.
    2ItqRJ7.jpgSteam/Origin/PSN: Corehealer / Core's Streamtastical Livestream (Streaming Wildstar Beta later this year).
  • CorehealerCorehealer The Apothecary Your Dark Descent FriendRegistered User regular
    Gold is already pretty much worthless.

It's only good to buy your first mount and some occasional item off vendors.

Anyways, I was talking to god, and she was like, you should totally help cinders do this dungeon.

I sadly need to go to bed soon or I would, and I'm only 27 and so cannot really queue for it either or solo it.
    2ItqRJ7.jpgSteam/Origin/PSN: Corehealer / Core's Streamtastical Livestream (Streaming Wildstar Beta later this year).

5 hours later, powerpuppies' ribcage heaves with the last of a thousand wretched sobs as he begins to rebuild.

ok so first, all of this? it has to go, we're starting over
  • y2jake215y2jake215 oh ok yeah that's cool RAP GAME KiNG TUTRegistered User regular

o course it does

i looked at her and my soul left my body

i'm just sayin

is that the slang for it these days
    G2Dcf.jpg

ok so first, all of this? it has to go, we're starting over

You call that page numbering? And that annotated bibliography; your joking right? That is not an annotation.
    look I love puppies and I aint tryin to put him on blast (he said to the public forum)

but dis shit in times new roman
    I am really surprised respawns haven't shown up.

Anytime I run into an elite with any support, I basically have to run back to the entrance to heal.
  • evilbobevilbob Registered User regular

ADTWO15.png
    ADTWO24.png
  • y2jake215y2jake215 oh ok yeah that's cool RAP GAME KiNG TUTRegistered User regular
    you might be rich D-Wade but that still doesn't make this a good look

BKMZyKRCEAEXEG6.jpg:large
    G2Dcf.jpg
  • monikermoniker Registered User regular
    look I love puppies and I aint tryin to put him on blast (he said to the public forum)

Technically serif fonts are easier to read due to the visual effect of lines/blocking that the serifs create.

On the other hand we're living in the 21st century.
    tea-1.jpg
  • TehSlothTehSloth On that ass like Charmin Registered User regular
    y2jake215 wrote: »

that caption is fantastic.
    moniker wrote: »

Technically serif fonts are easier to read due to the visual effect of lines/blocking that the serifs create.

a) thats debatable

b) aint nobody got time for the default serif from 1998
    TehSloth wrote: »
    y2jake215 wrote: »

that caption is fantastic.

I didn't even see that
    G2Dcf.jpg
  • MortiousMortious Move to New Zealand Move to New ZealandRegistered User regular
    Corehealer wrote: »

Maybe it isn't all hopeless bullshit. Call me back when I've had sex again and have a career.

You're an artist.

First one's a given, second one only happens once you're dead.

That's the deal, sorry.
  • BeNarwhalBeNarwhal The Gatekeeper of D&D [chat] Toronto, CanadaRegistered User regular
    Dang, I like these pictures my mom posted to Facebook

I look p good

Also babby is there and he is pretty awesome

Sadly there are also other people in the pictures or else I would share them

On the plus side, seeing babby interact with his grandparents is pulling me back from the "OH GOD" feeling of stumbling upon that wedding website
    it is a flawless analogy
    G2Dcf.jpg
  • TehSlothTehSloth On that ass like Charmin Registered User regular
    Nearly flawless, I'd say knee socks are the lenseless glasses of pants.
    Hooray, I managed to make it to the first boss!
  • AManFromEarthAManFromEarth Their ideas are old and their ideas are bad. Risk is our business.Registered User regular
    moniker wrote: »

a) thats debatable

b) aint nobody got time for the default serif from 1998

fuck you skippy you think ur 2 good for times new roman

mother fucking world standard

bet you use some dopey shit like arial

fucking texas hippies
    Lh96QHG.png
  • Evil MultifariousEvil Multifarious Registered User regular
    @Casual Eddy

My apple pie infusion went well with the Bulleit, though the white dog one is... not as pleasant.

I can see what you mean about red hots. If I left it to infuse any longer I'd have to put way fewer cinnamon sticks in.
  • AManFromEarthAManFromEarth Their ideas are old and their ideas are bad. Risk is our business.Registered User regular
    now is when i point out i have no idea what is going on and have been watching game of thrones clips all night in lieu of chatting
    Lh96QHG.png
  • InquisitorInquisitor Registered User regular
    Eeek, it is too early on in a few acres for my position to feel so tenuous.

In both of my games.

Must continue my undefeated streak!
    AoTsig_zps8cfd65c2.png
  • Donkey KongDonkey Kong and a cast of thousands Registered User regular
    edited May 2013
    I use Cambria Calibri or whatever Microsoft's new sans default is for a lot of stuff. It looks ok and everyone will have it if it's sent in doc format.
    Donkey Kong on
    dkmouthsig.png
  • IcyLiquidIcyLiquid Beep Booper Montreal, QuebecAdministrator, Vanilla Staff vanilla
    Moment of silence for dead [chat] walkin'
    cambria's a good font
    Lh96QHG.png
  • monikermoniker Registered User regular
    TehSloth wrote: »
    Nearly flawless, I'd say knee socks are the lenseless glasses of pants.

Capri pants are the 'creative black tie' of pants?
    tea-1.jpg
This discussion has been closed.