Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.

[Mechwarrior:Online] Weapon Rebalancing on the 21st. Oosik Sigs on P19

1151617181921»

• CampyCampy Registered User regular
    edited May 2013
    Docshifty wrote: »
    Next hero is a mech already in game.
    Money on Raven. Hoping for Spider

Needs to be the Jager. ;)

10 ballistic hardpoints?
    Campy on
  • DelphinidaesDelphinidaes ~Shake Shake~ MWO:Endgame Registered User regular
    Campy wrote: »

10 ballistic hardpoints?

6 missile hardpoints.
    t7pXRdE.png
    Delphin Twitch Stream: check.php?c=delphinidaes NNID: delphinidaes Oosiks Live! check.php?c=theoosiks
  • GaslightGaslight It's not your fault Video games are amazingRegistered User regular
    Laugh now but after MG's get buffed a 10-ballistic hardpoint Jager could actually be fairly frightening, especially since you could fit a maximum sized engine.
    steam_sig.png
  • ErlkönigErlkönig Registered User regular
    Hero Jenner with four module slots? :P

Although, I would love for there to be a Hero Jenner with ECM (I miss proper scouting with my Jenner)
  • MordraMordra Registered User regular
    mountainline permanent camo on sale........ creamsicle your mech for less!
    mordra.png
  • Ninja Snarl PNinja Snarl P Registered User regular
    Erlkönig wrote: »
    Hero Jenner with four module slots? :P

Although, I would love for there to be a Hero Jenner with ECM (I miss proper scouting with my Jenner)

Hopefully the ECM/BAP stuff will make Jenner scouting less suicidal against other lights.

Though it would also be nice if they would fix the streaks so they weren't a death sentence for lights. That sure doesn't help.
    ninja-snarl_zps9453c54d.png
  • DiplominatorDiplominator Knight of Mech Land of Battle and TechRegistered User regular
    Campy wrote: »

10 ballistic hardpoints?

DecaDakka
    s86WIbt.png
    Defending the Republic of the Incipisphere
  • AvalonGuardAvalonGuard GO DIGITIGRADE OR GO HOME Registered User regular
  • 3clipse3clipse Registered User regular
    Oh shit visualized quirks that's awesome.
    C2hmw6F.png
  • TOGSolidTOGSolid I totally put, a haiku in my profile, Limericks won't fit.Registered User regular
    http://outreachnews.net/node/83
    Bryan Eckman has just posted a link on Twitter to the official Mechwarrior Online Soundcloud which contains all of the music you've been hearing in the assorted MWO trailers. There are nine tracks currently available and they are all free to download.

https://soundcloud.com/mechwarrior
    MARKIISIGFORUMSIZE_zps17defe18.png
    PAX 2013 STATUS - Badges: PURCHASED Hotel: RESERVED Vacation: Awaiting approval Plane Tickets: Waiting on vacation approval.