Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.

world record [chat]

• AngelHedgieAngelHedgie Registered User regular
    So, finally done with my hospital escapades, for today at least. Yay.
    XBL: Nox Aeternum / PSN: NoxAeternum / NN:NoxAeternum
    Nox+Aeternum.gif
    Damn straight and I'm not giving up any of my crazy ground to some no talent hack.
  • spacekungfumanspacekungfuman Poor and minority-filled Registered User regular
    Chicken is literally the scrub tier meat. People eat it because its cheap. Even grass fed beef is healthier, and much more delicious. If you think you like chicken, you are either fooling yourself, or hopelessly scrub tier.

"There are no necessary evils in government. Its evils exist only in its abuses. If it would confine itself to equal protection, and, as Heaven does its rains, shower its favors alike on the high and the low, the rich and the poor, it would be an unqualified blessing." -- Andrew Jackson
    SKFM annoys me the most on this board.
  • P10P10 Registered User regular
    Me to best friend via text: Ami, I need some. Get me some.
    Her: Haha, some action?
    Me: I knew you would completely ignore my clever Sherlock reference and assume that!

*but before I can send it...*

Her: Or ice cream?

Me: ... Yes ice cream.
    whynotboth.jpg
  • ElldrenElldren Registered User regular
    Chicken is literally the scrub tier meat. People eat it because its cheap. Even grass fed beef is healthier, and much more delicious. If you think you like chicken, you are either fooling yourself, or hopelessly scrub tier.

*infractable statement*

*string of expletives*
  • Ravenhpltc24Ravenhpltc24 Registered User regular
    P10 wrote: »
    Me to best friend via text: Ami, I need some. Get me some.
    Her: Haha, some action?
    Me: I knew you would completely ignore my clever Sherlock reference and assume that!

*but before I can send it...*

Her: Or ice cream?

Me: ... Yes ice cream.
    whynotboth.jpg

Mental blockages.
    (V) ( ;,,; ) (V)
  • MazzyxMazzyx Changing the World Order. Registered User regular
    Chicken is like tofu. You can do a ton of things with it. And it is delicious. People who refuse to admit this are just trying to be like food hipsters.
    falasig.png
  • CindersCinders Registered User regular
    tofu is delicious
  • VanguardVanguard for the Night is Dark and Full of Big Areolas Registered User regular

Beef, fish, and pork all have better flavor profiles

Chicken is kind of like tofu in that it's rather bland without seasoning

Pork, because of its fattiness, actually works better as a flavor sponge while still having its own distinct taste

Chicken very seldom does that
    I'm giving away a free copy of The Burning Wheel rulebook for free RPG Day 2013! Click here for details.
  • tyrannustyrannus Registered User regular
    elldren is the biggest scrub
    Worlds collide:

o-MONOPOLY-CAT-PIECE-570.jpg?6

"There are no necessary evils in government. Its evils exist only in its abuses. If it would confine itself to equal protection, and, as Heaven does its rains, shower its favors alike on the high and the low, the rich and the poor, it would be an unqualified blessing." -- Andrew Jackson
    SKFM I will literally hit you in the mouth

i have the power to do this
    tyrannus wrote: »
    SKFM I will literally hit you in the mouth

i have the power to do this

You'll miss, because you'll be looking for me in the Cayman's but I'll already be in Luxembourg.

• InquisitorInquisitor Registered User regular

Sounds like someone has never had good shawarma or shish taouk.
    AoTsig_zps8cfd65c2.png
    edited May 2013
    If you eat chicken, you might as well literally hang out of the passenger side of your best friend's ride, trying to holler at TLC.
    spacekungfuman on

• AManFromEarthAManFromEarth Their ideas are old and their ideas are bad. Risk is our business.Registered User regular
    If you eat chicken, you might as well literally hang out the side of the passenger side of your best friend's ride, trying to holler at TLC.

Chicken Korma

qed
    Lh96QHG.png
    edited May 2013
    If you eat chicken, you might as well literally hang out the side of the passenger side of your best friend's ride, trying to holler at TLC.

i am going to call the restaurant

and make sure that your steak is replaced by chicken

i'll say you have a heart problem

because you do
    tyrannus on
    beef fish and pork all have terrible flavor

fish is at least tolerable
  • Shazkar ShadowstormShazkar Shadowstorm Registered User regular
    Vanguard wrote: »
    Shaz, I will make you tacos in the future

Just not tonight

OKAY

ILL HOLD YOU TO THIS

i will bring idk beer in exchange for tacos
    | Steam & XBL: Shazkar |
  • Ravenhpltc24Ravenhpltc24 Registered User regular
    Oh my God my crazy friend is actually sitting outside yelling at me to come downstairs and go out with her. Bitch stop trying to make this happen. It's not gonna happen.
    (V) ( ;,,; ) (V)
    Inquisitor wrote: »

Sounds like someone has never had good shawarma or shish taouk.

Allow me to retort:

tumblr_lzgl7mdgBT1qb57q7o1_500.jpg

• AresProphetAresProphet giggle and the flames grow higher Registered User regular
    I am enjoying envisioning tyrannus as some kind of accounting Joker

some men just want to watch the world pay capital gains
    no more need for the old empire
    when the indigo children come
  • Shazkar ShadowstormShazkar Shadowstorm Registered User regular

space i mean

normally chicken is kinda eh, and i usually cook beef or pork over chicken

but sometimes i will order chicken at a nice restaurant and it will actually be amazing

i.e. the half chicken at locanda verde? damn good
    | Steam & XBL: Shazkar |
  • VanguardVanguard for the Night is Dark and Full of Big Areolas Registered User regular
    Elldren your tongue is dumb
    I'm giving away a free copy of The Burning Wheel rulebook for free RPG Day 2013! Click here for details.
  • JacobkoshJacobkosh Gamble a stamp! I can show you how to be a real man!Super Moderator, Moderator mod
    Echo wrote: »
    @Jacobkosh I made a dude named Flex Mentallo.

flex.jpg

@Echo yes YES
    I don't want your cooking vanguard

because you do

Wouldn't lacking a heart mean I need tons of red meat for the iron?

• ronyaronya hmmm over there!Registered User regular

because you do

I like [chat]'s verbal humour today
    Lots of restaurants have no idea how to cook chicken

It's terrible
  • AresProphetAresProphet giggle and the flames grow higher Registered User regular
    I velveted chicken the other night (:winky: yeah yeah ) and it really did make the best stir fry ever

When you can't use a wok because of shitty electric rental ranges, "stir fry" is sort of inaccurate. But the chicken, oh my god. It didn't get all funy and chewy when heated up for leftovers, either
    Elldren wrote: »

Good

You wouldn't know what to do with it

It would be like the allegory of the cave, but replace knowledge with flavor
    Vanguard wrote: »
    Elldren wrote: »

Good

You wouldn't know what to do with it

It would be like the allegory of the cave, but replace knowledge with flavor

I'm surprised you even know the word

it is a foreign land to you
    I am enjoying envisioning tyrannus as some kind of accounting Joker

some men just want to watch the world pay capital gains
    i'll write-off your assets if you're not careful
    ronya wrote: »

because you do

verbal as opposed to what? vitreous?
  • ronyaronya hmmm over there!Registered User regular
    holy crap, that falcon vid
    ducks are awful anyway
  • SarksusSarksus TEN FUCKING DOLLARS Registered User regular
    I velveted chicken the other night (:winky: yeah yeah ) and it really did make the best stir fry ever

When you can't use a wok because of shitty electric rental ranges, "stir fry" is sort of inaccurate. But the chicken, oh my god. It didn't get all funy and chewy when heated up for leftovers, either

Velveted chicken with a good sauce or spice mix is amaaaaaazing. So soft and juicy.
    ronya wrote: »

because you do

verbal as opposed to what? vitreous?

vitriolic
    tyrannus - I saw the most scrub tier audited financials. They might as well have been written in crayon. There weeee inconsistencies within single paragraphs!

Also, I was talking to an accountat at a big four firm the other day who never heard of 409A. And he was advising on executive compensation!

This discussion has been closed.