Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.

world record [chat]

• descdesc the '87 stick-up kids Registered User regular
    desc wrote: »
    The pedal party yesterday was glorious

The what

It is a giant coveted bike thing that you pedal from bar to bar

We all dressed like marathon runners

you can also bring beer on it and drink while you bike!

: o

... FREEDOM
  • CindersCinders Registered User regular
    Cinders wrote: »
    i need to get rid of a bunch of clothes

Funny, I need to get a bunch of clothes.

ok i will trade u

I doubt you have the clothes I'm looking for.
  • DasUberEdwardDasUberEdward Registered User regular
    TL DR wrote: »
    Went to a "May the 4th Be With You" Star Wars movie marathon party at the burners' place last night.

@desc level 10 boogie was cranked to 11 when one of the DJs dropped an electro swing Mos Eisley remix
    @gooey met a girl whose head was shaved except for bangs and ponytail, wearing furry boots and clip-on fox tail, covered in tattoos, goes by "Kitsune"
    @shivahn as with all burner parties, nonbinary posse in the place and gyaldem with feminist tattoos walking around semi-topless

I also learned some things with the hula-hoop :3

Yessssss

That sounds awesome : D
    gyaldem
    Share on twitter Share on facebook Share on more
    117 up, 86 down
    gyaldem is like a gang of girls usually about 30 to 50 dat get together everyday to sit around looking bored and glassyeyed on walls cos there really isnt nothing else to do,smoke weed and wait out side schools to start fights.i think this word is only or ushally used in London.they have a name for themselves,and each indevidual has there own nickname like ''heartless gyal ,that they have scared on to themselves or the initials,or written on various walls or buildings/busstops around their 'ends',they scorn america and everything about it,except maybe a few songs from the bronx.they listen to london emmces ,dont attened school,and use words like 'blood' 'ber' 'gwan' and end every sentence with 'bruvs' and start every sentance with 'boi'
    the latin gyaldem, tottenham gyaldem , east gyaldem,hackney and clapham gyaldem ..
    heartless-hispanic , lady G ,gatinha/

'boi,i saw sum breh onda bus today,he wos tick bruvs!

i see
    Yet that is exactly what i see here.
  • LudiousLudious Registered User regular
    Ludious wrote: »
    I am still incredibly disappointed in the response to my very elaborate pony post yesterday. I watched the exorcism of Theoden like 5 times to get the cadence down god damnit

I made a bunch of pictures imgurs

Just god damn it. I get 10 awesomes from jokes I barely invest in and when I really put my heart into it

you all suck so much

Lud, maybe the reason you don't get awesomes isn't that everyone around you sucks.

*tear*

this

this right here is why I'm so hard on you. I knew you had it in you, 21st. The dick was inside you all along.
    Google Talk: ludious83 My Blog: The Caustic Geek
  • monikermoniker Registered User regular
    Bentwood chairs are kind of wonderful.
    tea-1.jpg
  • 21stCentury21stCentury Raiding Relics Everyday Registered User regular
    I am still incredibly disappointed in the response to my very elaborate pony post yesterday. I watched the exorcism of Theoden like 5 times to get the cadence down god damnit

I made a bunch of pictures imgurs

Just god damn it. I get 10 awesomes from jokes I barely invest in and when I really put my heart into it

you all suck so much

Lud, maybe the reason you don't get awesomes isn't that everyone around you sucks.

*tear*

this

this right here is why I'm so hard on you. I knew you had it in you, 21st. The dick was inside you all along.

in just a year, i will have surpassed you, Ludious.

But i will use my powers for good. i will the the Goku to your Vegeta.

S... Sugoi.
    That is a strangely involved definition, but that'd urban dictionary for you

It is just a years-old word meaning"women"

It doesn't really require that much explication
  • HamurabiHamurabi Registered User regular
    Not being able to get a Riot Mode mod to work with GTA4 has substantially reduced its replay value for me. :\
    network_sig2.png
    That is a strangely involved definition, but that'd urban dictionary for you

It is just a years-old word meaning"women"

It doesn't really require that much explication

i just call em how an unsubstantiated source on the internet sees em
  • TehSpectreTehSpectre Wrath Registered User regular
    Annoyed that comixology only has 1 issue of The Spectre and it's a mediocre "origin" issue.

The Spectre does kill a baby in it, though.

Seriously though, 1 issue? Comeon, man.
    sigvf.jpg
  • Robos A Go GoRobos A Go Go Registered User regular
    TehSpectre wrote: »
    Annoyed that comixology only has 1 issue of The Spectre and it's a mediocre "origin" issue.

Pfft, what makes Spectre so great Superman could kill way more babies than that.
    Hold tight the ubersdem massive
    That baby had it comin, lemme tell you.
    sigvf.jpg

watch the episode of the brave and the bold with the spectre vs phantom stranger
  • TTODewbackTTODewback Pink haired tyrant On my throne of forum faces.Registered User regular
    This is by the same guy I posted yesterday.
    This one is titled "Glamour Puss"
    pHmGf6T.png
  • Robos A Go GoRobos A Go Go Registered User regular

Was it unbaptized?
  • emnmnmeemnmnme Heard about this on conservative radio:Registered User regular
    Dr. Kermit Gosnell bitten by a radioactive spider.
    FrenchCat2.jpg

215506475_yPPQh-L-2.jpg
    FrenchCat2.jpg
    What's the Spectre's Schtick, again?

Is he the universal spirit of vengeance or am I thinking of some other character?

watch the episode of the brave and the bold with the spectre vs phantom stranger
    I've seen both of em.

They're great.

Brave & the Bold was wonderful for getting lesser known characters the time of day.

sigvf.jpg

Is he the universal spirit of vengeance or am I thinking of some other character?

He's DC's version of Ghost Rider except he doesn't ride a motorcycle.
    FrenchCat2.jpg

No, you're right.

He is a murderous ghost.

sigvf.jpg
    emnmnme wrote: »

sounds really pointless...
    I've become obsessed with my yard. I've annihilated most of the weeds

turns out most of my back yard was weeds.

Dirt patches everywhere.

Time to spread my seed all over the back yard.
  • CindersCinders Registered User regular
    Pope Francis on Wednesday condemned as "slave labour" the work conditions of victims of a factory collapse in Bangladesh in which more than 400 people have been found dead, Vatican radio reported.

"A headline that really struck me on the day of the tragedy in Bangladesh was 'Living on 38 euros a month'. That is what the people who died were being paid. This is called slave labour," the pope was quoted as saying at a private mass.

"Today in the world this slavery is being committed against something beautiful that God has given us -- the capacity to create, to work, to have dignity. How many brothers and sisters find themselves in this situation!" he said.

"Not paying fairly, not giving a job because you are only looking at balance sheets, only looking at how to make a profit. That goes against God!" he was quoted as saying.

"There are many people who want to work but cannot. When a society is organised in a way that not everyone is given the chance to work, that society is not just," he said.

New pope seems less evil than Pope Palpatine.

man what

sigvf.jpg

man what

Ghost Rider without a motorcycle...

Like, the whole point of Ghost Rider is that he rides a kickass motorcycle.
    Wearing my new Deadpool tshirt. Gotta go out and get some shit for the yard. If a redneck comments something gun nutty, should I ignore him or should I turn around and stare off into the middle distance like I'm talking to a camera and say something about hicks
    Pope Francis on Wednesday condemned as "slave labour" the work conditions of victims of a factory collapse in Bangladesh in which more than 400 people have been found dead, Vatican radio reported.

"A headline that really struck me on the day of the tragedy in Bangladesh was 'Living on 38 euros a month'. That is what the people who died were being paid. This is called slave labour," the pope was quoted as saying at a private mass.

"Today in the world this slavery is being committed against something beautiful that God has given us -- the capacity to create, to work, to have dignity. How many brothers and sisters find themselves in this situation!" he said.

"Not paying fairly, not giving a job because you are only looking at balance sheets, only looking at how to make a profit. That goes against God!" he was quoted as saying.

"There are many people who want to work but cannot. When a society is organised in a way that not everyone is given the chance to work, that society is not just," he said.

Yah, pope Francis seems like he's covertly evil instead of overtly evil.

Yah, pope Francis seems like he's covertly evil instead of overtly evil.

10 points to Hufflepuff

(there's no way Gryfindor is French Canadian so don't even ask)
  • spacekungfumanspacekungfuman Poor and minority-filled Registered User regular
    I actually have a lot if clothing to get rid of. A bunch of bcbg, Kenneth Cole, michael kors and j crew dress shirts, some coats, a million pairs of lucky jeans. I should really drop this stuff off.

"There are no necessary evils in government. Its evils exist only in its abuses. If it would confine itself to equal protection, and, as Heaven does its rains, shower its favors alike on the high and the low, the rich and the poor, it would be an unqualified blessing." -- Andrew Jackson
    SKFM annoys me the most on this board.
  • TTODewbackTTODewback Pink haired tyrant On my throne of forum faces.Registered User regular
    edited May 2013
    Wearing my new Deadpool tshirt. Gotta go out and get some shit for the yard. If a redneck comments something gun nutty, should I ignore him or should I turn around and stare off into the middle distance like I'm talking to a camera and say something about hicks

I vote for
    C) Beat the man with a hoe while screaming "The Power of Christ Compels You!"
    TTODewback on
  • spacekungfumanspacekungfuman Poor and minority-filled Registered User regular

WWDPD?

Shoot him in the face and then think about chimichangas.

"There are no necessary evils in government. Its evils exist only in its abuses. If it would confine itself to equal protection, and, as Heaven does its rains, shower its favors alike on the high and the low, the rich and the poor, it would be an unqualified blessing." -- Andrew Jackson
    SKFM annoys me the most on this board.
    I actually have a lot if clothing to get rid of. A bunch of bcbg, Kenneth Cole, michael kors and j crew dress shirts, some coats, a million pairs of lucky jeans. I should really drop this stuff off.
    I've only heard of Michael Kors because of that Nikki Minaj song.
    TTODewback wrote: »

I vote for

While this is technically the most Deadpool it is also the most illegal

I vote for

the blood of rednecks makes the garden grow green.

I vote for

nevermind, SKFM has now offered the most illegal advice

I vote for

the blood of rednecks makes the garden grow green.

actually, it doesn't. Too much sodium in the blood. Kills grass dead
This discussion has been closed.