Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.

world record [chat]

• MimMim Registered User regular
    emnmnme wrote: »
    "You ever play Street Fighter?"
    "As if-"

Girls need to stop being weird and play fighting games more often.

What?! Street Fighter 2 has been a part of my life since I was 5!

Actually, anything beyond Street Fighter 2 can kind of suck it because it's the one I like the most. I do still play fighting games still though, but that one is like...the jewel of my heart.
  • redxredx Dublin, CARegistered User regular
    I actually have a lot if clothing to get rid of. A bunch of bcbg, Kenneth Cole, michael kors and j crew dress shirts, some coats, a million pairs of lucky jeans. I should really drop this stuff off.

Does any of the Michael Kors stuff not make you look like an overweight mid-westerner that decided to spend too much money on a popular brand, with no actual conception of style or fit?

Cause, like, that's been my experience.
    RedX is taking a stab a moving out west, and will be near San Francisco from May 14 till June 29.
    Click here for a horrible H/A thread with details.
  • emnmnmeemnmnme Heard about this on conservative radio:Registered User regular
    The dishes are washed. They're so clean now, you could eat off of them.
    FrenchCat2.jpg
  • monikermoniker Registered User regular
    redx wrote: »
    I actually have a lot if clothing to get rid of. A bunch of bcbg, Kenneth Cole, michael kors and j crew dress shirts, some coats, a million pairs of lucky jeans. I should really drop this stuff off.

Does any of the Michael Kors stuff not make you look like an overweight mid-westerner that decided to spend too much money on a popular brand, with no actual conception of style or fit?

I actually am a little surprised that you don't go with Turnbull & Asser, SKFM.
    tea-1.jpg
    Mim wrote: »
    "As if-"

Actually, anything beyond Street Fighter 2 can kind of suck it because it's the one I like the most. I do still play fighting games still though, but that one is like...the jewel of my heart.

I'd say we should play Street Fighter 4 together but you have an inferior weenie Playstation while I have a high class glorious Brobox.
    FrenchCat2.jpg
  • TavTav Registered User regular
    edited May 2013
    Ludious wrote: »
    Ludious, you like Deadpool?

I guess it's unexpected, but only because i thought better of you, which was a mistake, clearly.

How the fuck do you not like Deadpool?

Deadpool is obnoxiously randumb, from what i saw.

dont

dont you like homestuck?
    Tav on
  • P10P10 Registered User regular
    master race pc sf4 or i feed
  • Shazkar ShadowstormShazkar Shadowstorm Registered User regular
    my friend is a baby, i asked him if he want to see iron man today, like a few days ago he's like i got many plans sunday i don't feel like it, so i was like, okay, well, i'm busy from tuesday-next sunday and he was like okay you guys can go sunday
    today he's like ur a bitch why didnt you wait to see iron man when everyone can see it (prolly cuz i'm going with his roommate and he loves his roommate as a bro lover idk)

he keeps texting me angrily

it's just a movie dude, grow the fuck up
    | Steam & XBL: Shazkar |
  • Irond WillIrond Will Super Moderator, Moderator mod
    Tav wrote: »
    Ludious wrote: »
    Ludious, you like Deadpool?

I guess it's unexpected, but only because i thought better of you, which was a mistake, clearly.

How the fuck do you not like Deadpool?

Deadpool is obnoxiously randumb, from what i saw.

dont

dont you like homestuck?

homestuck was pretty great until it just became too much work to follow. the whole idea of a puzzling narrative with little exposition but its own internal consistency was really engaging. it was like something to solve and was done really well in that respect. also the characters were fairly well-written and the dialogue was good.
  • SarksusSarksus TEN FUCKING DOLLARS Registered User regular
    Will has been taken
    P10 wrote: »
    master race pc sf4 or i feed

2-3-6 on numberpad + Spacebar to throw a Hadouken.
    FrenchCat2.jpg
  • Irond WillIrond Will Super Moderator, Moderator mod
    going to the cambridge mayfair today. should be a fun time.
    "As if-"

I'd say we should play Street Fighter 4 together but you have an inferior weenie Playstation while I have a high class glorious Brobox.

I have an Xbox 360.

Heifer.
  • TehSpectreTehSpectre Wrath Registered User regular
    I just bought Deadpool: Pulp.

was this a good idea

y/n
    sigvf.jpg
    "As if-"

I have an Xbox 360.

Heifer.

Bro.

Bro.

Please.
    FrenchCat2.jpg
    Yesterday I spent $9 and change on a Subway meal. Sandwich, chips, drink.

Subway is a damn rip off
  • TTODewbackTTODewback Pink haired tyrant On my throne of forum faces.Registered User regular
    While cleaning i found a set of Maracas and I have spent the last five minutes doing an improvised Cinco de Mayo maraca dance.
  • TTODewbackTTODewback Pink haired tyrant On my throne of forum faces.Registered User regular
    Its my pinata
    It's my pinata
    la da da da da
    I named it luddy
    he feels puttyyyy
    la da da da da daaaaaa
    chimichanga
    deadpool trauma
    lalalald adad daaaaaa
  • ElendilElendil Registered User regular
    "As if-"

I have an Xbox 360.

Heifer.
    get saints row
    Per3th.jpg
  • AbdhyiusAbdhyius Registered User regular
    my hands are now multicolored
    xlh6c3.png
  • monikermoniker Registered User regular
    Abdhyius wrote: »

You are either evil Saruman or the prophet Joseph.

Quick, how many years until famine strikes?
    tea-1.jpg
    moniker wrote: »
    Abdhyius wrote: »

You are either evil Saruman or the prophet Joseph.

Quick, how many years until famine strikes?

probably right after I unleash my uruk hai. Gonna be burning a lot of countryside.
    xlh6c3.png
    I don't know where the hell I put the alcohol wipes. Don't have time to look! I will just have to go with my new look.

later gang
    xlh6c3.png
  • spacekungfumanspacekungfuman Poor and minority-filled Registered User regular
    Echo wrote: »
    Living in Stockholm: getting genuinely surprised when you discover that someone you've known for five years has a driver's license.

Would you say that after a while everyone develops this? Like some kind of. . . syndrome?

"There are no necessary evils in government. Its evils exist only in its abuses. If it would confine itself to equal protection, and, as Heaven does its rains, shower its favors alike on the high and the low, the rich and the poor, it would be an unqualified blessing." -- Andrew Jackson
    SKFM annoys me the most on this board.
    Elendil wrote: »
    "As if-"

I have an Xbox 360.

Heifer.
    get saints row

I don't have the money! Damn all the student loans.
    Sarksus wrote: »

Subway is a damn rip off

Gurl, it's a $5 foot long, not a $5 foot long, chips and drink deal.
  • Sir LandsharkSir Landshark Registered User regular
    Echo wrote: »
    Living in Stockholm: getting genuinely surprised when you discover that someone you've known for five years has a driver's license.

Would you say that after a while everyone develops this? Like some kind of. . . syndrome?

0/10 would revolt again
    Please consider the environment before printing this post.
    shit i gotta order my wife's mothers day present

Subway is a damn rip off

It was like $6.50 for the sandwich.
  • OrganichuOrganichu Registered User regular
    yeah subway is almost as overpriced as five guys, it's terrible
  • spacekungfumanspacekungfuman Poor and minority-filled Registered User regular
    redx wrote: »

The shirts I have from them are all like 5 years old and its ridiculous that they were still in my rotation, but the fit wasn't bad at all (the fabric wasn't that great though).

"There are no necessary evils in government. Its evils exist only in its abuses. If it would confine itself to equal protection, and, as Heaven does its rains, shower its favors alike on the high and the low, the rich and the poor, it would be an unqualified blessing." -- Andrew Jackson
    SKFM annoys me the most on this board.
    fuckkkk i have to use her amazon prime account to get it here in time dammit landshark

Subway is a damn rip off

Did...did you get a non-$5 sub?
    Five Guys ain't overpriced! It's a better value than Subway. More food, higher quality, free refills.
  • OrganichuOrganichu Registered User regular
    edited May 2013
    5G is definitely overpriced sorry bro
    Organichu on

Subway is a damn rip off

Did...did you get a non-$5 sub?

The Italian BMT
    OH MY GOD NETFLIX HAS THE L WORD AND I CAN'T WATCH IT BECAUSE I SHARE AN ACCOUNT WITH MY FAMILY.

FML.
  • KalkinoKalkino Buttons LondresRegistered User regular
    We are about to play a game called Maori
    Freedom for the Northern Isles!
This discussion has been closed.