Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.

world record [chat]

• spacekungfumanspacekungfuman Poor and minority-filled Registered User regular
    TTODewback wrote: »
    I actually have a lot if clothing to get rid of. A bunch of bcbg, Kenneth Cole, michael kors and j crew dress shirts, some coats, a million pairs of lucky jeans. I should really drop this stuff off.
    I've only heard of Michael Kors because of that Nikki Minaj song.

I have no idea what you are talking about. Is this song even available on 8 track?

"There are no necessary evils in government. Its evils exist only in its abuses. If it would confine itself to equal protection, and, as Heaven does its rains, shower its favors alike on the high and the low, the rich and the poor, it would be an unqualified blessing." -- Andrew Jackson
    SKFM annoys me the most on this board.
  • LudiousLudious Registered User regular
    I have some j crew stuff

So that must mean j crew is like the tshirts I buy from walmart to work in the yard in to you
    Google Talk: ludious83 My Blog: The Caustic Geek
  • TehSpectreTehSpectre Wrath Registered User regular
    Also, Comixology has free intros to the Guardians of the Galaxy up.

Groot is the best, fyi.
    sigvf.jpg
  • Sir LandsharkSir Landshark Registered User regular
    I actually have a lot if clothing to get rid of. A bunch of bcbg, Kenneth Cole, michael kors and j crew dress shirts, some coats, a million pairs of lucky jeans. I should really drop this stuff off.

I have no idea what you are talking about. Is this song even available on 8 track?

8 track? what's that?

all my music is played by my personal orchestra
    Please consider the environment before printing this post.
    wow I never knew high speed cameras could be boring, until now.

chalk?

spice mix?

jesus
  • TTODewbackTTODewback Pink haired tyrant On my throne of forum faces.Registered User regular

Big Sean (Ft. Nicki Minaj) – Dance (Ass) (Remix)
    I'm sure I will get a call by Wednesday from my mom informing me that the end is nigh since Israel is firing on Damascus.
    Ludious wrote: »
    I have some j crew stuff

So that must mean j crew is like the tshirts I buy from walmart to work in the yard in to you

No, j crew is one if my favorite stores. I just out grew these particular shirts.

"There are no necessary evils in government. Its evils exist only in its abuses. If it would confine itself to equal protection, and, as Heaven does its rains, shower its favors alike on the high and the low, the rich and the poor, it would be an unqualified blessing." -- Andrew Jackson
    I have some j crew stuff

No, j crew is one if my favorite stores. I just out grew these particular shirts.

I really, really like their tshirts. Super soft and durable. I spilled car paint on my favorite j crew tshirt.

I was devastated.
  • CindersCinders Registered User regular
    wow I never knew high speed cameras could be boring, until now.

chalk?

spice mix?

jesus

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lUZ-e2SkeMI

How about this one. It has indoor fireworks.
  • 21stCentury21stCentury Raiding Relics Everyday Registered User regular
    Ludious, you like Deadpool?

I guess it's unexpected, but only because i thought better of you, which was a mistake, clearly.
    i wonder if the only reason we read left-to-right is because we are mostly right-handed
    I think it's the sepia filter ruining it, Cinders. And the fact that I have seen a single slow mo bullet
  • monikermoniker Registered User regular
    There is a Dunkin' Donuts around the corner from my apartment.

I am going to get fat.
    tea-1.jpg

I guess it's unexpected, but only because i thought better of you, which was a mistake, clearly.

yessssssssssssss

go for the soft, fleshy bits

which in this case is most of him but you get my point

How the fuck do you not like Deadpool?
  • Casual EddyCasual Eddy Registered User regular
    did everyone see justin beiber slowed by 800%

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mYOCaJzW04Y

it's pretty amazing

Deadpool is obnoxiously randumb, from what i saw.

yessssssssssssss

Burns don't exist in a bubble, while this was an adequate burn, 6.5 or so, the fact of the matter is, his terrible opinion on one of the most beloved psychopaths in comics brings it down to an underwhelming 2.0

8 track? what's that?

That's a little ostentatious for the home, don't you think? I'm just a simple lawyer, but I think a string quartet is sufficient for the home.

Deadpoolpunchkitty.jpg
    Marvel ruined Deadpool.
  • TTODewbackTTODewback Pink haired tyrant On my throne of forum faces.Registered User regular
    Diamonds (Mayeda Uptempo Edit) chorus was playing during the indoor fireworks scene.
    It was perfect

yessssssssssssss

Burns don't exist in a bubble, while this was an adequate burn, 6.5 or so, the fact of the matter is, his terrible opinion on one of the most beloved psychopaths in comics brings it down to an underwhelming 2.0

hey man, you gotta start somewhere and 21st needs encouragement or he will go back to becoming a nice polite Canadian which i find terribly boring
    Cinders wrote: »
    Marvel ruined ______.

Insert any character ever at any given point ever

Deadpoolpunchkitty.jpg

Yes, thanks for proving my point, Lud.

"Lol, references to a video game, isn't that both hilarious and unexpected?"

"Oh, and he'ssinging a silly song about fighting a blood, isn't that also both hilarious and unexpected?"

obnoxiously. Randumb.

8 track? what's that?

That's a little ostentatious for the home, don't you think? I'm just a simple lawyer, but I think a string quartet is sufficient for the home.

i suppose it's fine if you don't care about quality
    i'm not trying to burn anyone, i'm just saying.

Deadpool? He's lame. So, so lame. references to a thing nerds like is not humor. Doing something unexpected and "random" is not humor either. Breaking the fourth wall isn't bad in itself, though, i'll give him that.
    Cinders wrote: »
    Marvel ruined ______.

Insert any character ever at any given point ever

Yeah, but Deadpool hasn't been good since Nicieza left.

And that was over 6 years ago.

Let it die.
    Plus, isn't Deadpool originally a Rob Liefield Character?

i mean, i'll admit he's not Bloodbad or Youngkill, but he's still a Liefield character.

Deadpoolpunchkitty.jpg

"Oh, and he'ssinging a silly song about fighting a blood, isn't that also both hilarious and unexpected?"

obnoxiously. Randumb.

Yet you tolerate me.

Deadpoolpunchkitty.jpg

obnoxiously. Randumb.

Yet you tolerate me.

Well, you're not randumb, Lud.

you're a caustic nerd, which is heaps above "randumb nerd who thinks references to nerdy things is the height of humor".
    oh, time for me to go see Iron Man 3.

sorry we can't keep the banter going, Lud.
  • MazzyxMazzyx Changing the World Order. Registered User regular
    edited May 2013
    Deadpool is a character that really varies by writer. His original creator though does really good stuff with him and he has some excellent comics both breaking the 4th wall and still being serious. The key to a good Deadpool is his crazy not getting in the way of the story. And some folks can't do that. Most can't.

And sometimes he makes a good one off joke.

deadpool_2012_2_12.jpg
    Mazzyx on
    falasig.png
  • OrganichuOrganichu Registered User regular
    oh, time for me to go see Iron Man 3.

sorry we can't keep the banter going, Lud.

banter? ludious wants you dead. he tried to contract me to do the job.

Big Sean (Ft. Nicki Minaj) – Dance (Ass) (Remix)

I can't parse most of this, but I understand enough to know that I will probably ban this when I am mayor.

• EchoEcho Per Aspera Ad Inferi Super Moderator, Moderator mod
    Living in Stockholm: getting genuinely surprised when you discover that someone you've known for five years has a driver's license.
  • emnmnmeemnmnme Heard about this on conservative radio:Registered User regular
    "You ever play Street Fighter?"
    "As if-"

Girls need to stop being weird and play fighting games more often.
    FrenchCat2.jpg
  • AbdhyiusAbdhyius Registered User regular
    I should go get ready for the thing the cute girl will be at.

but I am making gradients with cobalt blue and turquoise blue and it looks super cool and is fun
    xlh6c3.png
This discussion has been closed.