Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.

world record [chat]

• Mojo_JojoMojo_Jojo Tough on mime. Tough on the causes of mime Registered User regular
    There is shiz planted in the garden. Hopefully one day it will be edible.
  • emnmnmeemnmnme Heard about this on conservative radio:Registered User regular
    Sarksus wrote: »
    Mim wrote: »
    Yesterday I spent $9 and change on a Subway meal. Sandwich, chips, drink.

Subway is a damn rip off

Gurl, it's a $5 foot long, not a $5 foot long, chips and drink deal.

It was like $6.50 for the sandwich.

Did...did you get a non-$5 sub?

The Italian BMT

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3q6GC5FZ2VE
    FrenchCat2.jpg
  • Ravenhpltc24Ravenhpltc24 Registered User regular
    So last night I mushed up a couple old bananas in a bowl with cinnamon and some sugar, and some cocoa powder. Put it in the freezer overnight.

Solid investment.
    (V) ( ;,,; ) (V)
  • y2jake215y2jake215 oh ok yeah that's cool RAP GAME KiNG TUTRegistered User regular
    food should be free
    G2Dcf.jpg
  • MimMim Registered User regular
    Is there a way to clear your netflix watch history? Cause, like..I don't want to see what movies my folks have watched.

and I don't need them asking why I'm watching the L Word.
    y2jake215 wrote: »
    food should be free

Have a bullet for free!
    FrenchCat2.jpg
  • spacekungfumanspacekungfuman Poor and minority-filled Registered User regular
    moniker wrote: »
    redx wrote: »
    I actually have a lot if clothing to get rid of. A bunch of bcbg, Kenneth Cole, michael kors and j crew dress shirts, some coats, a million pairs of lucky jeans. I should really drop this stuff off.

Does any of the Michael Kors stuff not make you look like an overweight mid-westerner that decided to spend too much money on a popular brand, with no actual conception of style or fit?

Cause, like, that's been my experience.

I actually am a little surprised that you don't go with Turnbull & Asser, SKFM.

I have a friend that exclusively wears them. They're beautiful, but I think you can get shirts that wear as well and have nice materials for much less. I'm currently almost exclusively wearing boss black shirts, and am thrilled with the fit, workmanship and materials.

"There are no necessary evils in government. Its evils exist only in its abuses. If it would confine itself to equal protection, and, as Heaven does its rains, shower its favors alike on the high and the low, the rich and the poor, it would be an unqualified blessing." -- Andrew Jackson
    SKFM annoys me the most on this board.
  • descdesc the '87 stick-up kids Registered User regular
    Trying to perfect my bacon cooking and looking around online:

"Keep turning the bacon frequently for even cooking. The bacon is done when it looks like bacon! The noise will subside dramatically, and when there are no more pink, white, or translucent areas on the bacon, it's ready. Remove it to a paper towel to drain, then eat!

1 Tip To Lose Belly Fat
    MiracleGarciniaCambogia.com
    Cut pounds of stomach fat every week by using this 1 weird old tip."

._.
  • japanjapan Registered User regular
    OH MY GOD NETFLIX HAS THE L WORD AND I CAN'T WATCH IT BECAUSE I SHARE AN ACCOUNT WITH MY FAMILY.

FML.

?
  • Solomaxwell6Solomaxwell6 Registered User regular
    emnmnme wrote: »
    y2jake215 wrote: »
    food should be free

Have a bullet for free!

It's not actually free, his family will be charged for the bullet. :(
  • DeebaserDeebaser Way out in the water See it swimmin'?Registered User regular
    I only take dress shirts out of my rotation due to damage or falling laughably out of fashion
    #FreeThan
    #FreeScheck
    #FreeSKFM
  • ElendilElendil Registered User regular
    Is there a way to clear your netflix watch history? Cause, like..I don't want to see what movies my folks have watched.

and I don't need them asking why I'm watching the L Word.
    just tell them you're only watching it for the sex scenes
    Per3th.jpg
  • SarksusSarksus TEN FUCKING DOLLARS Registered User regular
    You buy Apple products Organichu. You can't complain about paying a few dollars more for a quality experience!
    You definitely don't need to turn bacon frequently, you can turn it once and still make it good. Just practice and experiment a little and see what you like.
    Shit, bullets are expensive! I just looked online and a thousand .223 rounds costs $400.
    FrenchCat2.jpg
    japan wrote: »
    OH MY GOD NETFLIX HAS THE L WORD AND I CAN'T WATCH IT BECAUSE I SHARE AN ACCOUNT WITH MY FAMILY.

FML.

?

??
    Yeah I usually don't turn it that much. Everyone has conflicting techniques. I think these bacons just turned out good though!
    Deebaser wrote: »
    I only take dress shirts out of my rotation due to damage or falling laughably out of fashion

How many do you keep in rotation though? I have nearly 40 dress shirts (just dress shirts, not button ups I wear casually) and want to get rid of all but 15 or so.

"There are no necessary evils in government. Its evils exist only in its abuses. If it would confine itself to equal protection, and, as Heaven does its rains, shower its favors alike on the high and the low, the rich and the poor, it would be an unqualified blessing." -- Andrew Jackson
  • EchoEcho Per Aspera Ad Inferi Super Moderator, Moderator mod
    Shit, bullets are expensive! I just looked online and a thousand .223 rounds costs $400.

Obama is a great boon to the ammo industry!
    I keep five dress shirts in rotation, because that's enough for every day of the work week and why the hell would I need more than that?

FML.

?

??

I don't understand the problem. Your parents won't let you watch a thing with lesbians in it, or what?
  • TTODewbackTTODewback Pink haired tyrant On my throne of forum faces.Registered User regular
    Deebaser wrote: »

How many do you keep in rotation though? I have nearly 40 dress shirts (just dress shirts, not button ups I wear casually) and want to get rid of all but 15 or so.

I only have like 5 dress shirts total.
    That includes unwanted ones and ones that don't fit.
  • OrganichuOrganichu Registered User regular
    edited May 2013
    You buy Apple products Organichu. You can't complain about paying a few dollars more for a quality experience!

for me, apple products are way way better for the extra money. 5G is marginally better for the extra money. i don't regard 5G as a 'quality experience' in the same way as you do. i also don't get the idea of caring about how much food you get. a soda and fries and burger from any fast food place in america will fill you up unless you're a ridiculous glutton. what am i gonna do, reheat fast food french fries? that's crazy and very american and fat, to care that you can get more painfully full from this than from that.

meh.

i just don't think 5G is 'a great burger and fries'. it's a less embarrassing fast food experience, but still very much that and unimpressive.
    Organichu on
  • Irond WillIrond Will Super Moderator, Moderator mod
    desc wrote: »

"Keep turning the bacon frequently for even cooking. The bacon is done when it looks like bacon! The noise will subside dramatically, and when there are no more pink, white, or translucent areas on the bacon, it's ready. Remove it to a paper towel to drain, then eat!

1 Tip To Lose Belly Fat

._.

has anyone ever clicked through to find out what the 1 weird old tip is?

FML.

?

??

I don't understand the problem. Your parents won't let you watch a thing with lesbians in it, or what?

It would bring about the whole "Let's go, sit on your bed and have this awkward conversation about how we'll love you no matter what. Your mother is only crying hysterically because she's so...happy"
    Irond Will wrote: »

1 Tip To Lose Belly Fat

._.

Usually some kind of berry.
  • TehSpectreTehSpectre Wrath Registered User regular
    Deadpool: Pulp was an origin novel!

I was wondering why he barely wore the mask and didn't look too fucked up.
    sigvf.jpg
  • TaminTamin Registered User regular

FML.

?

??

I'd guess it would lead to awkward conversations.

I don't know if there's any way to clear the history, or remove one show from the pool. Because every show you watch modifies the future suggestions.
  • TavTav Registered User regular
    we found the best food place the other day

their burgers were so tender, it was hard to tell when bun ended and burger began
  • Irond WillIrond Will Super Moderator, Moderator mod
    Echo wrote: »

Obama is a great boon to the ammo industry!

ever since he banned ammunition the price has just shot up

i mean...

ever since he promised to ban ammunition, the price has just shot up

uh... well...

ever since he proposed a bill to ban ammunition, the price has just shot up

okay, ever since the gun lobby induced hysteria in its more suggestible, low-information members by darkly insinuating that obama is gonna take their guns, there's been a run by paranoid delusionals on ammunition, thus driving up the price

thanks, obama
    Tav wrote: »

their burgers were so tender, it was hard to tell when bun ended and burger began

Was it...Juicy Burger?

FML.

?

??

It would bring about the whole "Let's go, sit on your bed and have this awkward conversation about how we'll love you no matter what. Your mother is only crying hysterically because she's so...happy"

I'd watch it anyway.
  • TTODewbackTTODewback Pink haired tyrant On my throne of forum faces.Registered User regular
    edited May 2013

it was an Irish joint I think. The name was McDonald's

TTODewback on
    I love smashburger.

FML.

?

??

Your parents would conclude you were gay because you watched a TV series with gay people in it?

I think I may have missed the background to this. Do you have super conservative and/or religious parents?
    Irond Will wrote: »

1 Tip To Lose Belly Fat

._.

Probably something about using açaí to refinance your mortgage
    I think I will wait until they leave for a week, binge on the L Word and then add a bunch of bogus shows to get it off the "recently watched" list.
    what japan is trying to say Mim

is your parents the dumbs?
  • TL DRTL DR Registered User regular

FML.

?

??

I'd watch it anyway.

Yep. A critical part of growing up is having that conversation with your parents.

Not the "hey, inquire about my sexuality" conversation (which is never really appropriate) but rather your mom might be crying and everything is tense and you break the ice with "Guys. Guys. I don't care, not even a little bit."
    eokNV.jpg
    I actually I would watch it because of that.
This discussion has been closed.