Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.

[Iron Man 3] is out now! Man of Steel coming soon.

• nightmarennynightmarenny Registered User regular
    And what did it even have to do with the film? Get someone in an Ironman suit you idiots.
    detail-1.jpg
    My Band "The Wicked Girls"
  • MaximumMaximum Registered User regular
    Tox wrote: »

Hundreds were entertained? Who the fuck was entertained by some doofus in combat gear?

This is so fucking stupid.

To be fair, it doesn't take much to entertain people in Montana.
  • Theodore FlooseveltTheodore Floosevelt w o r s h i p c a t g o dRegistered User regular
    how the hell does that even relate to iron man 3

was evoking a theater shooting its sole aim???
    02YsrWP.jpg
  • KilroyKilroy Seer of Heart Registered User regular
    Maximum wrote: »

Hundreds were entertained? Who the fuck was entertained by some doofus in combat gear?

missouri, dude
    Steam brotimes Xbox Live: DigitalGravitas
  • DaMoonRulzDaMoonRulz Registered User regular

The people shouting "Second Amendment, fuck yeah! Not takin' MY guns Obummer" were entertained
    damoonrulz_zpse43446fb.png
    "Democracy is based on the assumption that a million men are smarter than one man. How's that again? I missed something" Lazarus Long
  • MaximumMaximum Registered User regular
    Kilroy wrote: »

missouri, dude

whoops.
  • KilroyKilroy Seer of Heart Registered User regular
    to be fair, your point still stands
    Steam brotimes Xbox Live: DigitalGravitas
  • nightmarennynightmarenny Registered User regular
    So they say that he was dressed as a SHIELD agent but I'm pretty sure they wern't dressed as this

351443446.jpg

detail-1.jpg
    My Band "The Wicked Girls"
  • ZonugalZonugal One girl... I drove through three states wearing her head as a hat.Registered User regular
    'course, getting more money for his fellow actors is one thing, but what about the all the other people who work on these films? Is he pushing for more money for camera men and grips and makeup artists and VFX artists and the like?

What? No.

Just no...
    garland_greene_sig.jpg
  • PaperLuigi44PaperLuigi44 And when she knooooows, what she wants, from her ty-y-ype Registered User regular
    I'm hoping the talent scouts used for the MCU were on the case for AoS, Gregg aside the show will hinge on this group of unknowns (and I'm excited to see how they do).
    8612744388_aee11d1412.jpg
  • Theodore FlooseveltTheodore Floosevelt w o r s h i p c a t g o dRegistered User regular
    Agent Coulson is basically the superhero in this dynamic
    02YsrWP.jpg
  • King RiptorKing Riptor Registered User regular
    Not looking forward to.that at all.

• Centipede DamascusCentipede Damascus The machine is broken. The universe is broken.Registered User regular
    Not looking forward to.that at all.

...why?
  • PaperLuigi44PaperLuigi44 And when she knooooows, what she wants, from her ty-y-ype Registered User regular
    Agent Coulson is basically the superhero in this dynamic

You wouldn't like me when I'm shooting you
  • BlankzillaBlankzilla We were the best, Richard No matter what they sayRegistered User regular
    An X-Files/Fringe type show in the MCU is such a great premise

I cannot wait
  • AthenorAthenor Dapper Storyteller Registered User regular
    Everyone looks so young...

I was hoping for a bit more.. "Men in Black." I guess. But hey. :)
    Friendship_vs_world_signature_zps8ed7bd86.jpg
    NNID and many other services: Athenor or Myridiam // 3DS: 3883-5283-0471
  • BlankzillaBlankzilla We were the best, Richard No matter what they sayRegistered User regular
    Athenor wrote: »

If I remember right the premise is Coulson taking charge of a squad of gifted new SHIELD recruits which explains the age.

• King RiptorKing Riptor Registered User regular
    It sounds bland.Coulson aside it might as well as have no connection to the movies at all.

• Devlin_DragonusDevlin_Dragonus Registered User regular
    edited May 2013
    Bring back Lizzy Caplan's character, Claire Wise.
    Devlin_Dragonus on
    It sounds bland.Coulson aside it might as well as have no connection to the movies at all.
    Annnnd you know this how?

We have zero idea of what the plotlines of the series are outside of the cast and that they are all SHIELD agents

and judging from the fact that the first viral teaser thing showed the Hulk smashing a car, it is definitely tied into the MCU

• Centipede DamascusCentipede Damascus The machine is broken. The universe is broken.Registered User regular

why don't you wait until you see an actual episode before you judge how connected to the movies it is
    Agents of Shield started strong but the Moon Knight arc could have been incorporated better.
    They haven't even filmed anything outside of the pilot

it is incredibly early to go "Oh this show is bland" and make calls about the plot

stretching as far away from the movies as it is is a good thing

it's how you flesh out a universe and not just continue a franchise
    02YsrWP.jpg
  • TurambarTurambar Registered User regular
    Ugh, another Squirrel Girl episode

It wasn't even funny the first time!
    avengers_sig.png
    Origin: Turamb | Steam: Turambar | last.fm
    do y'all think they will mention iron man in this show
    02YsrWP.jpg
    I'm betting RDJ or at least one other member of the Avengers shows up for at least a cameo

Actually no, my money is on Chris Evans. The show should be nearing the end of it's first season by the time Cap 2 comes out.
    Happy to become regular guest star
    just wait until the crossover event with Scandal and Revenge
  • GatsbyGatsby Last night I had a dream about you In this dream I'm dancing right beside youRegistered User regular
    Realtalk, all of the Marvel One Shots especially Item 47 are the perfect set up for Agents of SHIELD so I'm super psyched to see it picked up.
    daft2.gif
    ZKrr15n.jpg
    Title card.

Also, trivia, the lady to the right of Coulson voiced Mulan!
    just wait until the crossover event with Scandal and Revenge

Which would be funny since Emily VanCamp is appearing in Cap 2.
  • The Geebs That Is A PonyThe Geebs That Is A Pony Super Moderator, Moderator mod
    Ming Na has been around for a while. She was also on ER for a number of years (in the really, really good years of ER, even)
    Blankzilla wrote: »
    I'm betting RDJ or at least one other member of the Avengers shows up for at least a cameo

Actually no, my money is on Chris Evans. The show should be nearing the end of it's first season by the time Cap 2 comes out.

i was being facetious, but I do agree with ya; there's no way they don't tap the occasional mega-cameo in a situation like this
    02YsrWP.jpg
  • The Geebs That Is A PonyThe Geebs That Is A Pony Super Moderator, Moderator mod
    Athenor wrote: »

ming na is 49 and clark gregg is 51

i was being facetious, but I do agree with ya; there's no way they don't tap the occasional mega-cameo in a situation like this

Samuel L Jackson has to be locked in at some point. And this is where I shake my fist at HIMYM for continuing to exist.
  • ToxTox I kill threads Let Piggy Chimp decideRegistered User regular

I don't see any reason why a doing a single scene cameo on the TV show would be a whole lot different than doing a stinger cameo.
    3h5Wc.png
    Secret Satans! Post | D&D Wishlist | General Wishlist
    Dilige, et quod vis fac