Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.

[Iron Man 3] is out now! Man of Steel coming soon.

• TurambarTurambar Registered User regular
    Blankzilla wrote: »
    do y'all think they will mention iron man in this show
    I'm betting RDJ or at least one other member of the Avengers shows up for at least a cameo

Actually no, my money is on Chris Evans. The show should be nearing the end of it's first season by the time Cap 2 comes out.

i was being facetious, but I do agree with ya; there's no way they don't tap the occasional mega-cameo in a situation like this

Samuel L Jackson has to be locked in at some point. And this is where I shake my fist at HIMYM for continuing to exist.

I'm pretty sure Smoulders <3 has commented that HIMYM wouldn't prevent her from appearing on SHIELD
    avengers_sig.png
    Origin: Turamb | Steam: Turambar | last.fm
  • TurambarTurambar Registered User regular
    The final Marvel Heroes open beta is live
    https://marvelheroes.com/
    It's also on Steam now

Ms. Marvel is pretty fun
    avengers_sig.png
    Origin: Turamb | Steam: Turambar | last.fm
  • Devlin_DragonusDevlin_Dragonus Registered User regular
    Turambar wrote: »
    I'm betting RDJ or at least one other member of the Avengers shows up for at least a cameo

Actually no, my money is on Chris Evans. The show should be nearing the end of it's first season by the time Cap 2 comes out.

i was being facetious, but I do agree with ya; there's no way they don't tap the occasional mega-cameo in a situation like this

Samuel L Jackson has to be locked in at some point. And this is where I shake my fist at HIMYM for continuing to exist.

I'm pretty sure Smoulders <3 has commented that HIMYM wouldn't prevent her from appearing on SHIELD

Also next season is the last year of HIMYM.
  • Centipede DamascusCentipede Damascus The machine is broken. The universe is broken.Registered User regular
    haha, what if it turns out the first season takes place before Avengers and then the second season is the team dealing with his death
  • GatsbyGatsby Last night I had a dream about you In this dream I'm dancing right beside youRegistered User regular
    haha, what if it turns out the first season takes place before Avengers and then the second season is the team dealing with his death

Goddammit Centi!
    daft2.gif
  • BlankzillaBlankzilla We were the best, Richard No matter what they sayRegistered User regular
    Its okay Gatsby, they have specifically said that it is not a prequel and does not take place pre Avengers
  • Theodore FlooseveltTheodore Floosevelt w o r s h i p c a t g o dRegistered User regular
    Have they commented on the possibility of Coulson being a force ghost
    02YsrWP.jpg
  • StraightziStraightzi Registered User regular
    Its okay Gatsby, they have specifically said that it is not a prequel and does not take place pre Avengers

Yeah back when
    Guy Pearce was a bit part
  • YukiraYukira Fuck with Aria? No.Registered User regular
    Oh man, I picked up the Hawkeye trade. It is just great.
    2s8mg4g.jpg
  • SheriSheri Registered User regular
    yHFE4pb.jpg?1

Agents of SHIELD officially picked up this time for real yo

Everyone looks so short
  • SirEtchwartsSirEtchwarts Edward Kenway's yer man. Arg, Swashbuckle, Avast, etc.Registered User regular
    Teeheehee

We're getting a TV show based on comic books, in continuity with one of the most successful movie franchises of all time

This is a good time to be alive.
    acblackflag.jpg
  • Moth 13Moth 13 Golurker Registered User regular
    I've only read the first two issues of Hawkeye. What I read was pretty great though.
    Except the whole shooting people in the eyes thing. That was blech.
  • XehalusXehalus Registered User regular
    edited May 2013
    Agent Coulson, all day err day
    Xehalus on
  • OlivawOlivaw good name, isn't it? Registered User regular
    yHFE4pb.jpg?1

I can already tell I'm not going to enjoy two of the three female characters on this Joss Whedon show

But I suppose I didn't need a picture to tell me that
    7u0YG.gif
    PSN ID : DetectiveOlivaw | TWITTER | SCREENED | STEAM ID | BUY SOME STUFF!
  • AntimatterAntimatter I remember touch I need something moreRegistered User regular
    I think I'm going to like half of that cast, the half starting with coulson and continuing on past his left shoulder.
    15Tpj.jpeg
  • The Geebs That Is A PonyThe Geebs That Is A Pony Super Moderator, Moderator mod
    uh

okay?
  • SheriSheri Registered User regular
    Girl on the far left is standing very awkwardly

I don't like it
  • AntimatterAntimatter I remember touch I need something moreRegistered User regular
    young people, bleh
    15Tpj.jpeg
  • YukiraYukira Fuck with Aria? No.Registered User regular
    I know, right? Young people are terrible.
    2s8mg4g.jpg
  • Centipede DamascusCentipede Damascus The machine is broken. The universe is broken.Registered User regular
    Xehalus wrote: »
    bad picture

that picture is bad and you should feel bad for posting it
  • XehalusXehalus Registered User regular
    will there be cameos from other Marvel characters of significance?

like if Hulk showed up one day

that'd be cool
  • The Geebs That Is A PonyThe Geebs That Is A Pony Super Moderator, Moderator mod
    they have a tv show budget so chances of a hulk appearance are pretty low
  • GatsbyGatsby Last night I had a dream about you In this dream I'm dancing right beside youRegistered User regular
    Blompsky would be cool to see though
    daft2.gif
  • Harry DresdenHarry Dresden Registered User regular

They need to make Cobie Smulders a main character asap.
  • nightmarennynightmarenny Registered User regular
    edited May 2013
    Deleted for being to much of an ass do to real life
    nightmarenny on
    detail-1.jpg
    My Band "The Wicked Girls"
  • Harry DresdenHarry Dresden Registered User regular
    Olivaw wrote: »
    yHFE4pb.jpg?1

I can already tell I'm not going to enjoy two of the three female characters on this Joss Whedon show

But I suppose I didn't need a picture to tell me that

From that picture I can see I'm going to like Ming Na's character immediately.
  • ThatDudeOverThereThatDudeOverThere Ymir owns. He fucking owns!Registered User regular

how does Coulson being alive work then

how does Coulson being alive work then

we'll find out. Gregg has said that they'll address it, and what happens to Coulson mentally after going through what he did.
    15Tpj.jpeg
  • JimothyJimothy Registered User regular
    oh hey, this is kind of neat

ABC put these ID cards for the characters up on the official site

tumblr_mmm1j7MZBz1qbmslxo1_500.jpg

tumblr_mmm1j7MZBz1qbmslxo4_500.jpg

tumblr_mmm1j7MZBz1qbmslxo5_500.jpg

tumblr_mmm1j7MZBz1qbmslxo2_500.jpg

tumblr_mmm1j7MZBz1qbmslxo3_500.jpg

Why is it trying to tell me that Simmons is blonde

Or that Clark Gregg could ever be six foot
  • JimothyJimothy Registered User regular
    Prepare for an epic adventure that showcases the hope and wonder of the human spirit.

Slow down, Whedons, geez