Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.

[Iron Man 3] is out now! Man of Steel coming soon.

• KingofMadCowsKingofMadCows Registered User regular
    It would be cool if they could do a Dredd show or mini-series on a cable network like FX, Showtime, HBO, etc.

Also, I think putting so much emphasis on 3D hurt Dredd so if they do a sequel, I hope they drop that part.
  • Theodore FlooseveltTheodore Floosevelt w o r s h i p c a t g o dRegistered User regular
    Futore wrote: »
    I have been wonderfully surprised by RAM. it is a good fucking album and thus far seems to work best as a whole. I am OKAY with that.

Get Lucky has spawned some sexy and interesting covers, too
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T5Cp55MvX54

hearing them sung like this is the first time i've really been super interested in Daft Punk lyrics. shit is dope dope dope

Daughter is great

they are some of my fave sad-time music right now

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VZy_vVAUej8

also unrelated to the music but just look at that nose, man that's a killer nose
    02YsrWP.jpg
  • Theodore FlooseveltTheodore Floosevelt w o r s h i p c a t g o dRegistered User regular
    it is aquifine
    02YsrWP.jpg
  • AntimatterAntimatter I remember touch I need something moreRegistered User regular
    i saw on the tumblrs

some day

some day devo will be remembered for more than Whip It and energy domes
    15Tpj.jpeg
  • StiltsStilts Registered User regular
    Ahahaha oh my gosh

7fe66924d5fd3d7fd5801facab7a91e0.jpg

@Tube
    yoshis_story_sig_zps69d2a63e.gif
  • LanglyLangly Registered User regular
    and instead they will be remembered for this!

8a6aa2e29da47f6d04d210e6b34f5c68.jpg
    PoQ0cUz.jpg
  • StraightziStraightzi Registered User regular
    I know the artist was going for a Super Friends set up

But man I would love to see DEVO/OMAC
  • TubeTube Administrator, ClubPA, SolidSaints Tube admin
    I know the guy that drew those. I actually have a bunch of his stuff that he left with me when he moved. He's a cool guy. Owns some shithouse DVDs though.
    If you'd like an anime thread, please PM me to discuss it. Include pics/video of your favorites.
  • StraightziStraightzi Registered User regular
    I can't decide if the Plastic Man or the Aquaman is my favorite.

I like the Plastic Man art a lot, but man, "Hey little sister, who's your Superman?"
  • Romanian My EscutcheonRomanian My Escutcheon Two of Forks Registered User regular
    edited May 2013
    EDIT: Whoops, wrong thread.
    Romanian My Escutcheon on
    2cf4m6f.gif xn9f68.png
    I'm looking for PAX Badges! Please PM me if you have a Four Day, or any Single Day Badges to spare!
  • Grey GhostGrey Ghost Registered User regular
    It would be cool if they could do a Dredd show or mini-series on a cable network like FX, Showtime, HBO, etc.

Also, I think putting so much emphasis on 3D hurt Dredd so if they do a sequel, I hope they drop that part.

Actually, the 3D in Dredd was one of the few uses of it that I've liked
    It seemed so well suited to the trippy quality of the Slo-mo scenes
    the scene with Ma-Ma at the end is beautiful
  • Vann DirasVann Diras Registered User regular
    Private Eye #2 came out a few days ago i guess, pay what you want just like issue one

this series is shaping up to be pretty fuckin' cool guys
  • Centipede DamascusCentipede Damascus The machine is broken. The universe is broken.Registered User regular
    I do not approve of any version of Jimmy Olsen that is not a redhead and does not possess the sharpest fashion sense
  • JoolanderJoolander Registered User regular
    it could be Jimmy in drag

jolsenslickchick2.jpgjolsen15907.jpg
  • sarukunsarukun Carl Edgar Blake II Nerd-King of BaconRegistered User regular
    Is that Lawrence Fishbourne as Perry White?

Cuz hell yes.
  • JavenJaven Registered User regular
    Yeah that's a pretty awesome casting choice
    bar-cc-1.jpg
  • SirEtchwartsSirEtchwarts Edward Kenway's yer man. Arg, Swashbuckle, Avast, etc.Registered User regular
    Shame about the hair color, but she already looks like she could be "Superman's Pal Jenny Olsen".
    acblackflag.jpg
  • XehalusXehalus Registered User regular
    gingers never test well
  • AntimatterAntimatter I remember touch I need something moreRegistered User regular
    so i just found out that michelle pfeiffer was literally vacuum sealed into her catwoman suit

wow
    15Tpj.jpeg
  • JoolanderJoolander Registered User regular
    pfft

tumblr_inline_mmpdnxG0uH1qz4rgp.png
  • I Win SwordfightsI Win Swordfights fuck tough be coolRegistered User regular
    isla fisher

isla

fi

sher
    qZBj2IN.png
  • Harry DresdenHarry Dresden Registered User regular
    Xehalus wrote: »
    gingers never test well

Amy Pond disagrees.
  • ZonugalZonugal One girl... I drove through three states wearing her head as a hat.Registered User regular
    I feel like... Like long ago beyond the etches of time and memory there was one beautiful woman. One lady who graced the world akin to a fey would a forest. And this woman was beautiful, oh so beautiful. And talented! For this woman was one of emotions and the stage. But just as the present become past & future, and the day became morning & night, so did the woman. And so through her division two women were born.

For a tragic world, a harsh world, a dramatic world the woman became Amy Adams.

For a joyous world, a happy world, a comedic world the woman became Isla Fisher.

And so the woman became women, and the world rejoiced.
    garland_greene_sig.jpg
  • Harry DresdenHarry Dresden Registered User regular
    let's all imagine, for a moment, a world where Isla Fisher is Jenny Olsen with a bow tie

That's not fair to Lois Lane. :mrgreen:
  • Fire TruckFire Truck You were a house on fire And I could never understand whyRegistered User regular
    Stilts wrote: »
    Antimatter wrote: »
    Langly wrote: »
    what would IM3 even be introducing?
    the ending teaser could've had the Guardians of the Galaxy
    I was kinda hoping the "doctor" he was talking to was Strange.

This would have been so incredible. I would have soiled myself. Instead I was just disappointed by how bland it was.
    dansmith3_zps6f7d5d05.jpg
    iron man 3 stinger spoilers
    my brother and I didnt even recognize Ruffalo in the theater, I only found out who it was by checking out the IM3 wiki page

was it just us or did he just look different, greyer hair, something was up
    15Tpj.jpeg
  • SirEtchwartsSirEtchwarts Edward Kenway's yer man. Arg, Swashbuckle, Avast, etc.Registered User regular
    Antimatter wrote: »
    iron man 3 stinger spoilers
    my brother and I didnt even recognize Ruffalo in the theater, I only found out who it was by checking out the IM3 wiki page

was it just us or did he just look different, greyer hair, something was up
    Yeah, his hair did seem grayer.

It was also a ton shorter.

On the subject of it though, I really liked it! It wasn't the coolest stinger that's been in these movies or anything, but it's nice to see that Bruce and Tony are still hanging out
    acblackflag.jpg
  • SeriouslySeriously Maarebas Registered User regular
    it seemed like his hair was a lot greyer than in avengers
    NSxe4l9.png
  • Munkus BeaverMunkus Beaver Registered User, ClubPA regular
    Xehalus wrote: »
    gingers never test well

Face it tiger, you've just hit the jackpot.
    "Advanced incompetence is indistinguishable from malice."
    "Humor can be dissected, as a frog can, but it dies in the process."
    Imagine all of my posts being spoken by Alec Baldwin
    GamerTag: MunkusBeaver ||||| Steam: munkus
  • KingofMadCowsKingofMadCows Registered User regular
    Grey Ghost wrote: »

Actually, the 3D in Dredd was one of the few uses of it that I've liked
    It seemed so well suited to the trippy quality of the Slo-mo scenes
    the scene with Ma-Ma at the end is beautiful

I agree that the 3D in Dredd was good but the way they advertised it made it seem like a gimmick and that may have turned away a lot of people.
  • AthenorAthenor Dapper Storyteller Registered User regular
    Just saw The Incredible Hulk for the first time.

Liv Tyler.. really can't act that well, can she? The only scene I really liked her in was the one where she got mad. She's just too.. elvish.

Ed Norton was pretty good. I think I like Mark Ruffalo's interpretation better.

And the setup for a potential Hulk movie in the future with the Brainiac seemed interesting too, if I was reading that scene right.
    Friendship_vs_world_signature_zps8ed7bd86.jpg
    NNID and many other services: Athenor or Myridiam // 3DS: 3883-5283-0471
  • Undead ScottsmanUndead Scottsman Puts his name on his helicoptor.. ..so everyone knows it's his.Registered User regular
    Athenor wrote: »

Liv Tyler.. really can't act that well, can she? The only scene I really liked her in was the one where she got mad. She's just too.. elvish.

And the setup for a potential Hulk movie in the future with the Brainiac seemed interesting too, if I was reading that scene right.

Brainiac is DC; you're thinking of the Leader.
    thanossig_zps4bf2ceeb.jpg
  • AthenorAthenor Dapper Storyteller Registered User regular
    Athenor wrote: »

Brainiac is DC; you're thinking of the Leader.

ah, thank you. Yeah. All I know is that it's that damned annoying guy from Earth's Mightiest Heroes.

But seriously, everyone kept poo-poo'ing on The Incredible Hulk.. sure, it was.. well, paper thin. But at least we didn't get a redone origin story! I also really liked the forward-thinking plot hints, like the Vita-ray serum in cryogenic suspension.
    Friendship_vs_world_signature_zps8ed7bd86.jpg
    NNID and many other services: Athenor or Myridiam // 3DS: 3883-5283-0471
  • I Win SwordfightsI Win Swordfights fuck tough be coolRegistered User regular
    Mark Buffalo was born to be banner
    qZBj2IN.png