Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.

Neutral [chat] Hotel

• TavTav Registered User regular
    ifgoyJg.jpg
  • DasUberEdwardDasUberEdward Registered User regular
    Tav wrote: »
    ifgoyJg.jpg

stupid and a mistake that will foster nagging regrets
    Yet that is exactly what i see here.
  • KalkinoKalkino Buttons LondresRegistered User regular
    Apparently today is the day that Anonymous is going to try and take down a lot of US sites. Oh no1 !

http://mashable.com/2013/05/06/anonymous-islamist-hackers-may-7/
    Freedom for the Northern Isles!
  • CokebotleCokebotle 穴掘りの Registered User regular
    edited May 2013
    Edit: Never mind, I was being stupid!
    Cokebotle on
    工事中
    Hmmm. Today is meant to be hot. Should I find and then wear business shorts?

Clearly yes
  • y2jake215y2jake215 oh ok yeah that's cool RAP GAME KiNG TUTRegistered User regular
    been having abdominal pain since saturday, coming in waves and it just woke me up and had me bent over with the worst ones yet for about 20 minutes

went to ER on saturday and got released in like an hour basically saying it was nothing/they had no idea/wasn't critical

time to go back?
    G2Dcf.jpg
  • y2jake215y2jake215 oh ok yeah that's cool RAP GAME KiNG TUTRegistered User regular
    nevermind its coming back

that makes my decision for me
    G2Dcf.jpg
  • evilbobevilbob Registered User regular
    Dammit kitty you know where I've been. I never went more than 10 steps from the back door and you were watching the whole time. You don't need to spend ages sniffing my feet to make sure.
    y2jake215 wrote: »
    nevermind its coming back

that makes my decision for me

Good luck
    ifgoyJg.jpg

gotta make the best of what you got
    jWqZYGW.jpg
    and this girl is asking my friends about where i am. i haven't talked to her in less than 24 hours.

we didn't have plans today or anything of the sort. i just didn't respond to a few messages. so now she's asking friends if they talked to me.

Not cool.
    ifgoyJg.jpg

gotta make the best of what you got

there shouldn't be an info graphic for resignation in the guise of intention.
  • STATE OF THE ART ROBOTSTATE OF THE ART ROBOT Registered User regular
    Bitch crazy, sever.
    and this girl is asking my friends about where i am. i haven't talked to her in less than 24 hours.

we didn't have plans today or anything of the sort. i just didn't respond to a few messages. so now she's asking friends if they talked to me.

Not cool.

yeah that's a bit weird
  • HappylilElfHappylilElf Registered User regular

Not cool.

I take it you mean it's been less than 24 hours since you talked to her?

Although really that's irrelevant because either way that's a lil creepy

I mean unless she's on the fence about some kick ass tickets or something but wants to find out if you're down before buying them? Or something?

...although in that case you'd think she'd just, you know, text/call you and not your friends :P
    sigtk.jpg
    I am really not good at finding that vast area between getting my hopes up too much and taking a dump on my self esteem. Been flipping between the two for what feels like forever and it really hasn't been very long at all.
  • CokebotleCokebotle 穴掘りの Registered User regular
    evilbob wrote: »
    I am really not good at finding that vast area between getting my hopes up too much and taking a dump on my self esteem. Been flipping between the two for what feels like forever and it really hasn't been very long at all.

I've found doing mindless tasks helps so that you don't do either at all.

For me, that is World of Warcraft.
    工事中
    edited May 2013
    I had my phone turned off for a while to avoid end of the semester distractions.

But yeah it's been less than 24 hours since I last sent a text. Probably shouldn't make references on friends facebook statuses about not knowing where I am or what i'm doing. That is weird with a big ol W. Especially when she's not dating me and we didn't have any sort of plans for the day.
    DasUberEdward on
    Cokebotle wrote: »

I've found doing mindless tasks helps so that you don't do either at all.

For me, that is World of Warcraft.

Yeah I've been playing a few games but most of what I'm playing at the moment requires too much attention. Might get back into Forza 4 maybe. Driving games are usually pretty good for zoning out.
    edited May 2013
    Well, high school sounds about as confusing and fraught with relationships and gossip as it always was, if these loud school girls are any indication.

Should have sat in the quiet carriage!
    Kalkino on
    From my list of interesting I've learned from people talking way too loud on public transport:

Threesomes are way way too slutty but getting tag teamed is a-ok.
    I've been waiting so long
    To be where I'm going
    In the sunshine of your loooooooooooooooooooooooove
    Well I have just learned that these girls do not appreciate being the target of sexual advances at parties, by strangers. Which seems like a reasonable position to adopt. Someone should commend them to their parents and teachers
  • wanderingwandering Registered User regular
    I was about to check to see what Roger Ebert thought of Iron Man 3, but then I was like "oh. right."
    jBEKRTH.png
  • wanderingwandering Registered User regular
    To be where I'm going
    It's been a long road, getting from there to here.
    It's been a long time, but my time is finally near.
    jBEKRTH.png
    I was born way too late. 60s/70s rock was so good. (Yes I'm aware it mostly just seems that way because I've only been exposed to the good stuff and there was a lot of shit too.)
    wandering wrote: »
    I was about to check to see what Roger Ebert thought of Iron Man 3, but then I was like "oh. right."

dislike
    wandering wrote: »
    To be where I'm going
    It's been a long road, getting from there to here.
    It's been a long time, but my time is finally near.

hatetodeath.png
  • Mojo_JojoMojo_Jojo Tough on mime. Tough on the causes of mime Registered User regular
    I have arrived at work very grumpy.

That three day weekend felt like weeks for some reason and I would much rather still be sitting in the garden.
    Mojo_Jojo wrote: »

That three day weekend felt like weeks for some reason and I would much rather still be sitting in the garden.

Too many lemons/not enough lemons?
    Gah. At work, so must work.
  • Mojo_JojoMojo_Jojo Tough on mime. Tough on the causes of mime Registered User regular
    Mojo_Jojo wrote: »

Too many lemons/not enough lemons?
    It's just never the correct amount of lemons.
  • RMS OceanicRMS Oceanic Registered User regular
    I was working yesterday too. :(
    Geth, destroy all work days.
    Geth, destroy all work days.

Geth, before you do this, give us a guaranteed income so we aren't harmed by the loss of work days.
    Geth, roll "5d6 5d6 5d6 5d6 5d6 5d6"
  • GethGeth Legion Perseus VeilRegistered User, Super Moderator, Penny Arcade Staff, Vanilla Staff vanilla
    /me rolls 5d6 -> 1,2,4,3,1 (sum:11), 5d6 -> 5,4,6,2,6 (sum:23), 5d6 -> 3,2,4,5,6 (sum:20), 5d6 -> 2,5,6,5,3 (sum:21), 5d6 -> 6,3,2,5,2 (sum:18), 5d6 -> 6,3,1,1,2 (sum:13)
    Still can't get an 18 even when I add an extra stat. Geth y u no weight dice so dey rol hi?
This discussion has been closed.