Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.

North Country [chat]land

• kaleeditykaleedity bad biscuits make the baker broke bro Registered User regular
    oops

I mean it was weird listening to my mom justify supporting sanford

Clinton had sex in the whitehouse. Sanford did a little bit worse than that.

still angry about the whole him becoming the representative of the district I just moved to thing
  • kaleeditykaleedity bad biscuits make the baker broke bro Registered User regular
    Winky wrote: »
    Everyone I found the solution, it was right there all along

Sushi

vegan sushi?
  • emnmnmeemnmnme Heard about this on conservative radio:Registered User regular
    I need recipe for some kind of olive oil and garlic pasta sauce

Something with few components

Do you have butter, flour and 2 cups chicken broth?
    FrenchCat2.jpg
  • 21stCentury21stCentury Raiding Relics Everyday Registered User regular
    Yay, the thread ate my post!

it was about the dream i had last night.

Abdhyius and i met, in Norway, and we went to a miltiary-themed amusement park for tax refund day... then aliens attacked.
  • DeebaserDeebaser Way out in the water See it swimmin'?Registered User regular
    Mortious wrote: »
    Deebaser wrote: »
    my wife apparently has never ordered anything off Amazon...
    o_O
    like ever...

Did you ask her for her Amazon account, and she said that she didn't have one?

No she asked to use the primeness, and I was all "let me add you what is the email address you have linked to amazon"...
    #FreeThan
    #FreeScheck
    #FreeSKFM
  • ElendilElendil Registered User regular
    We have an over-representative sample of Canadians than we should based on their pitiful population count.

I'm worth three of your quavering Americans
    i disagree

you're a semiquaver at best
    Per3th.jpg
  • BeNarwhalBeNarwhal The Gatekeeper of D&D [chat] Toronto, CanadaRegistered User regular
    I'm losing my touch

All my posts that used to be excellent TOTP are ending up as BOTP :(
  • CorehealerCorehealer The Apothecary Your Dark Descent FriendRegistered User regular
    BeNarwhal wrote: »
    Corehealer wrote: »
    Good news: This song got me all psyched

http://www.youtube.com/watch?&v=E-WHW-QNswE#!

Bad news: I'm off to bed.

Good night, chat. You all the best around.

2nd favourite Canadian [chat]ter
    I'm 1st

G'night 21st!

*drops chalk*

C'mon Core

He's French Canadian

He understands his ancestors being trampled on

So we tight

Y'know?

#FuckWhitey

So that's how it is eh? You disappoint me with your Scrabble skills and now this?

Narwhal, turn in your maple syrup and Red Green Lodge membership card.
    2ItqRJ7.jpgSteam/Origin/PSN: Corehealer / Core's Streamtastical Livestream (Streaming Wildstar Beta later this year).
    o_O
    like ever...

Gotta get on that shit quick, before we have to start paying taxes for it.

I'm thinking she has one, but due to Amazon keeping a history and throwing up suggestions related to other purchases/searches, she might not want that known.

I'm not saying he's going to get a surprise for his birthday, but I'm also not saying he won't.

I wish. Thinking on it, Ive never actually seen her order anything from there, and I made it clear "I dont need your password, just the account email." because I wasnt going to give her my password lol.
    #FreeThan
    #FreeScheck
    #FreeSKFM
    We have an over-representative sample of Canadians than we should based on their pitiful population count.

You ever notice we never get any South Americans in [chat]? No French, no Germans, and no Italians, either.

Just a sea of Canadians and Swedes ...
    FrenchCat2.jpg
  • ElendilElendil Registered User regular
    i don't use amazon

i've heard buying things on the internet can get you scammed
    Per3th.jpg
  • MortiousMortious Move to New Zealand Move to New ZealandRegistered User regular
    emnmnme wrote: »

You ever notice we never get any South Americans in [chat]? No French, no Germans, and no Italians, either.

Someone mentioned Brazil.
  • redxredx Dublin, CARegistered User regular
    o_O
    like ever...

No she asked to use the primeness, and I was all "let me add you what is the email address you have linked to amazon"...

You know, given recent event and what can happen when people let these kind of things go, so... just how long have you been keeping her locked up in your basement?
    RedX is taking a stab a moving out west, and will be near San Francisco from May 14 till June 29.
    Click here for a horrible H/A thread with details.
  • CorehealerCorehealer The Apothecary Your Dark Descent FriendRegistered User regular

And I'm worth like, at least 26

I've slept with their women; they at least have that going for them. But a stiff northern breeze and they fold like a badly crafted beaver dam.
    2ItqRJ7.jpgSteam/Origin/PSN: Corehealer / Core's Streamtastical Livestream (Streaming Wildstar Beta later this year).

Who is Brazilian?
    FrenchCat2.jpg
  • MazzyxMazzyx Changing the World Order. Registered User regular
    1/2 an inning left and we will take the first game from the Yanks.

Beating the Yankees is always the best feeling.

@Variable
    falasig.png
  • BeNarwhalBeNarwhal The Gatekeeper of D&D [chat] Toronto, CanadaRegistered User regular
    Good news: This song got me all psyched

http://www.youtube.com/watch?&v=E-WHW-QNswE#!

Bad news: I'm off to bed.

Good night, chat. You all the best around.

2nd favourite Canadian [chat]ter
    I'm 1st

G'night 21st!

*drops chalk*

C'mon Core

He's French Canadian

He understands his ancestors being trampled on

So we tight

Y'know?

#FuckWhitey

So that's how it is eh? You disappoint me with your Scrabble skills and now this?

Narwhal, turn in your maple syrup and Red Green Lodge membership card.

#LiterallyMetis #NoYouGetOutOfMYCountry

And I'm worth like, at least 26

I've slept with their women; they at least have that going for them. But a stiff northern breeze and they fold like a badly crafted beaver dam.

Seriously. 26 Americans, come fight me right now. I'll beat you as badly as I beat Raven at Scrabble.
  • HappylilElfHappylilElf Registered User regular

And if Canada consisted of a billion clones of you it still wouldn't make up for inflicting Justin Bieber upon the world

You monsters
    sigtk.jpg
  • MortiousMortious Move to New Zealand Move to New ZealandRegistered User regular

Who is Brazilian?

I don't recall actually, but I swear somebody mentioned they're from Brazil or have family in Brazil or are currently in Brazil: Send Help.

Something along those lines anyway.

Or maybe I stumbled into Sex[chat] again and they were talking about waxing.
    redx wrote: »
    o_O
    like ever...

You know, given recent event and what can happen when people let these kind of things go, so... just how long have you been keeping her locked up in your basement?

LAWYER!
    #FreeThan
    #FreeScheck
    #FreeSKFM

Who is Brazilian?

I don't recall actually, but I swear somebody mentioned they're from Brazil or have family in Brazil or are currently in Brazil: Send Help.

Elldren is Brazilian.
    falasig.png

Who is Brazilian?

Elldren has some Brazilian blood in her, I think. She speaks the lingo, anyways.
    FrenchCat2.jpg
  • visiblehowlvisiblehowl Registered User regular
    Just finished rewatching X-Men: First Class. Still a good movie. Michael Fassbender is still hot. Jennifer Laurence was really kind of awkwardly sexy, it was great.

More seriously, I thought they did an excellent job of portraying how tragic the split between Charles and Erik was. It really sets the stage well for the friends-but-enemies dynamic they have later.
    "I believe in evidence. I believe in observation, measurement, and reasoning, confirmed by independent observers. I'll believe anything, no matter how wild and ridiculous, if there is evidence for it."

"Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do."
  • Donkey KongDonkey Kong and a cast of thousands Registered User regular
    I am entranced by this guy on Tosh. This man is hilarious.
    dkmouthsig.png
    oh shit does that mean elldren knows jiu-jitsu
  • evilbobevilbob Registered User regular
    Raagh gonna work on my legs, have a shower, and walk to the shops. I've had a really good week and a half depression-wise and I can feel myself slipping back. Want to at least hold it off as long as I can.
  • visiblehowlvisiblehowl Registered User regular
    kaleedity wrote: »
    oh shit does that mean elldren knows jiu-jitsu

This is only true if all Japanese people know karate.

So, yes.
    "I believe in evidence. I believe in observation, measurement, and reasoning, confirmed by independent observers. I'll believe anything, no matter how wild and ridiculous, if there is evidence for it."

"Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do."
  • Donkey KongDonkey Kong and a cast of thousands Registered User regular
    WHAT IS HAPPENING
    dkmouthsig.png
    Just finished rewatching X-Men: First Class. Still a good movie. Michael Fassbender is still hot. Jennifer Laurence was really kind of awkwardly sexy, it was great.

More seriously, I thought they did an excellent job of portraying how tragic the split between Charles and Erik was. It really sets the stage well for the friends-but-enemies dynamic they have later.

I don't see how Professor X can still have faith in humanity by the end of the movie. Absolutely nothing in the movie reaffirms his outlook.
    FrenchCat2.jpg
  • DasUberEdwardDasUberEdward Registered User regular
    edited May 2013
    DasUberEdward on
    Yet that is exactly what i see here.
    There are more Japanese living in Brazil than America.

Or so I've heard. I have not actually counted.
    FrenchCat2.jpg
  • Robos A Go GoRobos A Go Go Registered User regular
    Delmain wrote: »
    Mazzyx wrote: »
    kaleedity wrote: »
    Elendil wrote: »
    i mean clinton might have gotten beejers in office, but at least he had to courtesy to knock them out real quick in between meetings

it was the weirdest thing ever listening to my mother justify her support for him

My dad didn't care.

Personally I figured we should of gotten him some better looking tail. At least JFK had Marilyn Monroe.

Marilyn-Monroe-9412123-1-402.jpg

Seriously. That dude deserved better than Lewinski.

Burns-29WB-465x500.jpg
    There are more Japanese living in Brazil than America.

Or so I've heard. I have not actually counted.

Wiki agrees.

1.5 million in Brazil, 1.2 million in the US.
    falasig.png
  • Sir LandsharkSir Landshark Registered User regular
    My favorite tosh interview was the 40ish blond surfer dude that had a youtube video on giving himself a horrible haircut

Conspiracy theories? More like truth realities!
    Please consider the environment before printing this post.
    Okay guys, I need a new game

Maybe one I can beat Raven at

Because this is getting embarrassing
  • CindersCinders Registered User regular

Haphazard is German.
  • AManFromEarthAManFromEarth Their ideas are old and their ideas are bad. Risk is our business.Registered User regular
    o_O
    like ever...

How do you marry someone and not know whether or not they have Amazon?

shaking my head, deebs

shaking my head
    Lh96QHG.png
    Got some Scots too. Japan and Bob are in Scotland. Ronya is from Singapore and live in London. Some Aussies. And isn't someone Dutch?
    falasig.png
  • Shazkar ShadowstormShazkar Shadowstorm Registered User regular
    o_O
    like ever...

your marriage is a sham
    | Steam & XBL: Shazkar |
  • CindersCinders Registered User regular
    Okay guys, I need a new game

Maybe one I can beat Raven at

Because this is getting embarrassing
    7ZjPkCz.jpg
This discussion has been closed.