Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.

[chat]on Oswalt

• CasualCasual IT'S CRIME TIME MOTHAFUCKAS WE OUTRegistered User regular
    bowen wrote: »
    Casual wrote: »
    Casual wrote: »
    I think I'm going to get an ipad and write it off as a business expense.

you wanker

I just gotta make sure to bring in at least $700 or so in income this year for my SP so that I still remain in the "make a profit or you don't count as a business" stuff from the IRS.

i stand by my previous statement

You jelly.

yep!

hence

you are a wanker
    R.I.P Sir Check
    i write amazing erotic fiction

its all about anthropomorphic dicks doing everyday things like buying shoes for their scrotum-feet
    ??/02/2009 - 19/04/2013
    He lives on as cheezburger grease in our hearts.
  • GooeyGooey Registered User regular
    Gooey wrote: »
    so i passed all my classes and im continuing with honors

which means i gotta keep going to school, i got no excuses

s i g h

what is this shit

you did well at something. wear it.

I'm sooooooooooooo sick of school.

everyone is sick of school

if everyone wasn't sick of school we would all be super phds and dropping chalk on the regular
    919UOwT.png
  • DeebaserDeebaser Way out in the water See it swimmin'?Registered User regular
    If I want italian food, Im ordering a motherfucking gyro pizza
    #FreeThan
    #FreeScheck
    #FreeSKFM
  • TTODewbackTTODewback Pink haired tyrant On my throne of forum faces.Registered User regular
    BEAST! wrote: »
    Where should an adult male be looking for casual summer clothes that don't look like total shit, men of this thread that don't dress like total shit
    edit: forgot where i was posting, you can all ignore this

Anything that doesn't involve Crocs.
  • 21stCentury21stCentury Raiding Relics Everyday Registered User regular
    Deebaser wrote: »

Why? One would think a pizza that constantly gyrates would be hard to eat... and messy.
  • skippydumptruckskippydumptruck FAK U HODGEHEG Registered User regular
    I am eating a snickers bar now
  • TTODewbackTTODewback Pink haired tyrant On my throne of forum faces.Registered User regular

Why? One would think a pizza that constantly gyrates would be hard to eat... and messy.

but so fucking arousing.
  • WinkyWinky Registered User regular
    Where should an adult male be looking for casual summer clothes that don't look like total shit, men of this thread that don't dress like total shit

Old Navy is cheap and safe.
    vspgsp.jpg
  • spool32spool32 Contrary Library Registered User regular
    Sarksus wrote: »
    spool32 wrote: »
    spool32 wrote: »
    I use this stuff called 'Classico'

It has pictures of rustic ingredients on it

was using classico because it's tasty, but it all has high fructose corn syrup in it.

I never saw that on the ingredients list. When was the last time you tried it?

Month or so ago?

Woo, looking at their website, they seem not to be putting it in things anymore. Sugar yes, HFCS no.

So, cool. Good on them!

Weird. I was damn sure I hadn't seen it on the ingredients list when I bought it. I check for that stuff!

Could be I'm confusing classico for something else. Bertoulli perhaps?
    Successful Kickstarter get! Drop by Bare Mettle Entertainment if you'd like to see what we're making.
  • syndalissyndalis Aballah Can Tah Advancing the Human ConditionRegistered User regular
    Abercrombie and Fitch

8->

Or, if you are feeling like spending money on quality, go to a menswear store like Rothman's or Brooks Bros. and check out their casual wear. You can also get your hand held by a knowledgable person who will tell you honestly what does and does not look good on you.

In reality, the best time to do this is the fall, because the clothes will still look great next summer and the pricetag will be much less rapey.
    meat.jpg
  • CasualCasual IT'S CRIME TIME MOTHAFUCKAS WE OUTRegistered User regular

as much as i would like to be offended

the reality is i'm pulling an Obama face and nodding
    R.I.P Sir Check
    i write amazing erotic fiction

its all about anthropomorphic dicks doing everyday things like buying shoes for their scrotum-feet
    ??/02/2009 - 19/04/2013
    He lives on as cheezburger grease in our hearts.
  • SarksusSarksus TEN FUCKING DOLLARS Registered User regular
    Beast, if your body type is acceptable you could try H&M.

Come down to Century 21, broheim. There's a Brooks Bros next door too.

oh...i see
    *sniff*
    #FreeThan
    #FreeScheck
    #FreeSKFM
  • spool32spool32 Contrary Library Registered User regular
    Bertolli doesn't list ingredients, but I did just learn that their sauce is 10% sugar.
    Successful Kickstarter get! Drop by Bare Mettle Entertainment if you'd like to see what we're making.
    H&M and Old Navy peddle disposable garbage.
    Shit does not last.
    #FreeThan
    #FreeScheck
    #FreeSKFM
  • OrganichuOrganichu Registered User regular
    beast, you are in good shape with the three checkmarks of a dude-who-can-look-bangin': arms, pecs, small waist. the most important thing by far is to find clothing that fits well, that doesn't billow and that shows off your assets. :9 you should prolly try on the slim or xtra slim fit at places like brooks bros or jcrew or whatever.

it's really hard for in-shape dudes to find a good fit but just try on some stuff and then buy a bunch when you find a brand that accentuates your adonis features.
    bonobos is on the pricier end but they do a 20% off your first purchase if you sign up for their newsletter thing
    919UOwT.png
    Organichu wrote: »
    but i've eaten more shitty homecooked meals than good ones.

huh

this surprises me
  • P10P10 Registered User regular
    wearing clothes is for uggos imho
  • RMS OceanicRMS Oceanic Registered User regular
    Instead of A&F or H&M, try C&A!

Oh wait, it's Mainland Europe only.
  • WinkyWinky Registered User regular
    Shit does not last.

Will not argue with this. Clothes that will last you years you will not get.
    vspgsp.jpg
    Todays "Things that are worse than Hitler"
    Crocs.
    Shit does not last.

Some of it doesn't. Like the thin stretchy stuff doesn't. I have non-stretchy, or thick clothing from them and it's pretty durable.
  • AbdhyiusAbdhyius Registered User regular

huh

this surprises me

what, you think everybody can cook?
    xlh6c3.png
  • BEAST!BEAST! Adventurer Adventure!!!!!Registered User regular
    beast, you are in good shape with the three checkmarks of a dude-who-can-look-bangin': arms, pecs, small waist. the most important thing by far is to find clothing that fits well, that doesn't billow and that shows off your assets. :9 you should prolly try on the slim or xtra slim fit at places like brooks bros or jcrew or whatever.

it's really hard for in-shape dudes to find a good fit but just try on some stuff and then buy a bunch when you find a brand that accentuates your adonis features.
    oh_stop_it_you_postcard-p239441177219401153envli_400.jpg
    syndalis wrote: »
    god dammit you plebes

get some hot italian sausage. brown that in a pot with some garlic, salt, pepper, olive oil, and diced onion.

dump some crushed and puree'd tomatoes ontop, to suit your preference for chunkyness. also add a can of water (this is going to cook for a while)

add spices. basil, oregano, red pepper, salt, pepper, more garlic, a little bit of sugar.

if you have made meatballs (god fucking help you if they were once frozen) you should be putting them in there now.

stir to combine, then turn your stove on low, and walk away, and let it cook for a few hours. check every now and then to make sure it isn't getting too hot.

you and the missus both get home from a long day at work, and you are craving some italian. It is 7pm. you want to be eating by no later than 8. Your recipe fails in this specific circumstance.

Like I said, what you described is noticeably better, but the alternative is not only passable, but can be pretty darn good if you don't buy the cheap stuff.

true, but something you can do is make it when you have time, then freeze some smaller portions in tupperware. it takes foresight (you have to pull it out of the freezer the night before to thaw) but it helps make it a bit more convinent.
    Gooey wrote:
    if you have made meatballs (god fucking help you if they were once frozen) you should be putting them in there now.

WHAT IS IT, GOOEY

YOU CHARLATAN

choco! look over there!

*runs away*
    919UOwT.png
    I have bought clothes at gap and banana republic and express

clearance rack preferred obvi
    TTODewback wrote: »
    Crocs.

RNs love them.
    #FreeThan
    #FreeScheck
    #FreeSKFM
  • syndalissyndalis Aballah Can Tah Advancing the Human ConditionRegistered User regular
    Abdhyius wrote: »

huh

this surprises me

Also, this is the guy with the family that makes that insane poor people cassarole...

I don't think good home cookin' is something he has had a lot of exposure to.
    meat.jpg
  • bowenbowen Registered User regular

Anything that doesn't involve Crocs.

Just go with jorts and meme shirts.

You can't lose.
  • CindersCinders Registered User regular
    Morning nerds.
  • Tiger BurningTiger Burning Registered User regular
    DBT7ZRX.jpg

this revolution is going to have shitty t-shirts
    "All models are wrong; some models are useful."
    Abdhyius wrote: »

huh

this surprises me

no, that chu has had more bad homecooked meals than good ones

I would just assume people who can't cook well don't
  • OrganichuOrganichu Registered User regular
    look beast, i'm just saying

if i were in shape like you they'd have to remove my clothes with a surgical kit
  • bowenbowen Registered User regular
    edited May 2013
    Crocs.

RNs love them.

Comfortable, easy to clean when blood/piss/shit gets on them, cheap.

Before if someone got blood on their shoes they'd have to buy new ones because you just cannot get piss, blood, or shit off of leather + fabric shoes.
    bowen on
  • descdesc the '87 stick-up kids Registered User regular
    Iced coffee and excel

Yesss
    Hakkekage you didn't even leave you phony
  • MadCaddyMadCaddy Riksadvokate Registered User regular
    Work work work.. Oh well, <3@organichu Sorry to offend mate. No hard feelings regardless on my end.

i need to play some LoL soon, but I've been up all night and have like ten work related things to do today already. :(
    League of Legends: SorryNotRly Steam: MMForYourHealth Hero Academy: MadCaddy
This discussion has been closed.