Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.

The Brad Muir Thread: Also Starring Giant Bomb

• UrielUriel Registered User regular
    Jars wrote: »
    clerics and priests are the exact same thing with different names

So what you are saying is.

They are Separate but Equal?
  • MaddocMaddoc I'm Bobbin Threadbare, are you my mother? Registered User regular
    edited May 2013
    Well they promote into different shit but otherwise yes

EDIT: Scratch that it turns out War Monk and War Cleric are the same too, I thought they were different for some reason

So they are actually totally identical beyond names

EDIT2: Well and I guess skills inheritable from other gender restricted classes obviously, because GALEFORCE
    Maddoc on
    camo_sig2.png
    icon-18x18_zps3f731cae.pngBasilius | Monster Hunter Tri: Red - TBUGW8 | TF2 Backpack | Hero Academy - Laitarne
  • interrobanginterrobang we can tear up this rotten world together we'll break and smash and pound it into dustRegistered User regular
    ugh the third wild arms game is the best one!

you people are out of your goddamn minds!
  • UnbreakableVowUnbreakableVow Chareth Cutestory Lawyer of the SeaRegistered User regular
    Wild Arms 1 is really bad, never did play the rest

3 always looked interesting visually, at least
    wRbeRNg.jpg
    You're a crook, Captain Hook, Judge, won't you throw the book at the pirate!
  • interrobanginterrobang we can tear up this rotten world together we'll break and smash and pound it into dustRegistered User regular
    wild arms 2 has one of the worst translations in the history of jrpgs, but otherwise it's good

wild arms 3 is prettier, has a better protagonist, and has way better music too
  • Duke 2.0Duke 2.0 The Neal Deal Registered User regular
    I would be down for another Wild Arms game appearing, but the jrpg genre doesn't captivate me nowadays. I guess if Level 5 picks it up and Michiko Naruke is available.
  • MeldingMelding Registered User regular
    hello, are we discuss unicorns and Pegasus in here?
  • MaddocMaddoc I'm Bobbin Threadbare, are you my mother? Registered User regular
    edited May 2013
    I would be more okay with Virginia if she could say a single line without the word birds, flying, or freedom.

She just really grated on me.

EDIT: I will concede that the game is extremely pretty however.
    Maddoc on
    camo_sig2.png
    icon-18x18_zps3f731cae.pngBasilius | Monster Hunter Tri: Red - TBUGW8 | TF2 Backpack | Hero Academy - Laitarne
  • UnbreakableVowUnbreakableVow Chareth Cutestory Lawyer of the SeaRegistered User regular
    Level 5 has lost all my goodwill toward them

They may have made Dark Cloud 1 and 2, but that was a decade ago

If they make Dark Cloud 3 they are solid for another twenty years or so
    wRbeRNg.jpg
  • JarsJars Registered User regular
    Uriel wrote: »
    Jars wrote: »
    clerics and priests are the exact same thing with different names

So what you are saying is.

They are Separate but Equal?

it's a leftover thing from earlier games where clerics were female and monks were male, but now monks are the promoted unit so they are the same line
  • augustaugust where you come from is gone Registered User regular
    Melding wrote: »

UNICORNS ONLY

FUCK WINGS
    Pac Man's character is difficult to explain even to the Japanese -- he is an innocent character. He hasn't been educated to discern between good and evil. He acts more like a small child than a grown-up person. Think of him as a child learning in the course of his daily activities. If someone tells him guns are evil, he would be the type to rush out and eat guns. But he would most probably eat any gun, even the pistols of policemen who need them.
    face | zune | last.fm | steam
  • MrDapperMrDapper Two Sides of A Coin Registered User regular
    Do I need to bring back the old OP?
    iExidXCdtAXFB.jpg
    august wrote: »

UNICORNS ONLY

FUCK WINGS

Did you know: unicorns are actually based on goats?

More proof that goats are awesome.
    What magical properties do pegasus typically poses?

I believe unicorns are more intelligent than your average horse. Their blood has healing properties but would only be used by evil creatures in that way...

Pegasus are just half horse half bird.
  • -Tal-Tal Truth is elusive It's nowhere to be foundRegistered User regular

I believe unicorns are more intelligent than your average horse. Their blood has healing properties but would only be used by evil creatures in that way...

Exactly

What good is an animal that's too smart to be caught and has to be killed to get any value from it

Give me those "just" half-horse half-birds any day
    wRbeRNg.jpg
  • rfilyawrfilyaw Registered User regular
    edited May 2013
    I wanna show the world that Wild Arms 1 is as good as kid me remembers it being

there are so many games i want to record, but i am waiting on equipment still. agh

rfilyaw on
    The best Wild Arms track is "The Ecstasy of Gold"
    wRbeRNg.jpg
  • Mr. GMr. G Registered User regular
    Dust 514 is a really weird Battlefield clone and I'm starting to think if I'm trying to get into EVE I should just start playing EVE
    The best Wild Arms track is "The Ecstasy of Gold"

Start typing "ennio marricone ec" into youtube to be depressed by people's attempts to spell ecstasy.

Pegasus is actually a singular being. It is the name of a winged horse.

also if a horse needs more than "Can fucking fly" I don't know what to tell you.

Also, unicorns are poisonous, so you probably shouldn't be rubbing yourself in their blood. also killing them bears a terrible curse. however, they can grant wishes i believe. It's been a while since i brushed up on unicorns.
  • XehalusXehalus Registered User regular
    edited May 2013
    Eve Online... is fun because it's hard and you have to try

Amarr all day err day
    Xehalus on
    I mean seriously

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=joq9WadIMxE

How the fuck do you get away with that
    wRbeRNg.jpg
  • LanglyLangly Registered User regular
    oh yeah whoops I got them confused!
    PoQ0cUz.jpg
    let me tell you about international copyright law
    personaqn.png
  • LanglyLangly Registered User regular

also if a horse needs more than "Can fucking fly" I don't know what to tell you.

Also, unicorns are poisonous, so you probably shouldn't be rubbing yourself in their blood. also killing them bears a terrible curse. however, they can grant wishes i believe. It's been a while since i brushed up on unicorns.

wherever he touched the ground, he made a spring to drink from.

i mean that's not super useful but hey, I can't do that.
    PoQ0cUz.jpg
  • SirEtchwartsSirEtchwarts Edward Kenway's yer man. Arg, Swashbuckle, Avast, etc.Registered User regular
    I mean seriously

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=joq9WadIMxE

How the fuck do you get away with that

Maybe there's some sort of clause that says that every game can have "Ecstasy of Gold" in it, and the Wild Arms developers are the only ones who know about it

At least, I wish that was the case, since it's one of my favorite pieces of music ever
    acblackflag.jpg
  • Mr. GMr. G Registered User regular
    I'm unemployed, don't have any classes for a month, and am downloading the 14-day trial for EVE

Goodbye, everybody

I'm off to space
    Langly wrote: »

wherever he touched the ground, he made a spring to drink from.

i mean that's not super useful but hey, I can't do that.

if i coudl also drink fromt hat that would be pretty useful. Don't need to bring water along.
    Mr. G wrote: »
    I'm unemployed, don't have any classes for a month, and am downloading the 14-day trial for EVE

Goodbye, everybody

I'm off to space

This is literally Mr. G

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WFP9HVqEuSY
    wRbeRNg.jpg
  • ZayZay FBI Special Agent Francis York Morgan Please, just call me York.Registered User regular
    MrDapper wrote: »
    2481797-hannafinal.jpg

why is ryan petting drew's dick
  • DiarmuidDiarmuid Registered User regular
    edited May 2013
    Patrick is Shaggy.

Patrick is Shaggy!
    Diarmuid on
  • PaperLuigi44PaperLuigi44 And when she knooooows, what she wants, from her ty-y-ype Registered User regular
    The bug on Brad's phone is a nice touch.
    8612744388_aee11d1412.jpg
    edited May 2013
    that's Brad's dick and as for why that's Brad's dick
    -Tal on
    personaqn.png
  • Duke 2.0Duke 2.0 The Neal Deal Registered User regular
    I'm not recognizing where Vinnie is from
    Vinny is Fred from Scooby Doo
    personaqn.png
    Hanna Barbera is the worst, but

I would watch that
    wRbeRNg.jpg