Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.

The Brad Muir Thread: Also Starring Giant Bomb

• ZayZay FBI Special Agent Francis York Morgan Please, just call me York.Registered User regular
    -Tal wrote: »
    that's Brad's dick and as for why that's Brad's dick

oh

I forgot brad existed
  • MrDapperMrDapper Two Sides of A Coin Registered User regular
    Zay wrote: »
    MrDapper wrote: »
    2481797-hannafinal.jpg

why is ryan petting drew's dick

That's Brad man, come on. In regards to the dick petting I shall post this.

i-VT4J9WC.jpg
    iExidXCdtAXFB.jpg
  • Sweeney TomSweeney Tom It's a brand new day and the sun is high All the birds are singing that you're gonna dieRegistered User regular
    Zay wrote: »
    MrDapper wrote: »
    2481797-hannafinal.jpg

why is ryan petting drew's dick

It looks like he's yelling at it more than petting it

which makes a lot more sense
  • -Tal-Tal Truth is elusive It's nowhere to be foundRegistered User regular
    I like how Brad's phone has a picture of a spider

probably a brain-eating spider
    personaqn.png
  • interrobanginterrobang we can tear up this rotten world together we'll break and smash and pound it into dustRegistered User regular
    luchamutt?

not luchadog? they're one letter apart!

what a missed opportunity
    luchamutt?

not luchadog? they're one letter apart!

what a missed opportunity

There's no dogs in Hannah Barbara, only mutts.
    iExidXCdtAXFB.jpg
  • AntimatterAntimatter I remember touch I need something moreRegistered User regular
    Luchadoo
    15Tpj.jpeg
  • THESPOOKYTHESPOOKY What killed the dinosaurs? The ice age.Registered User regular
    I love that Jeff just is Fred Flintstone, but with jeffclothes and dope kicks
    FREEZE. Cool your jets. Ice to meet you. Take a chill pill. Stay frosty.
    subzeroice.gif
  • OlivawOlivaw good name, isn't it? Registered User regular
    I'm just confused by why Ryan's hair is brown
    7u0YG.gif
    PSN ID : DetectiveOlivaw | TWITTER | SCREENED | STEAM ID | BUY SOME STUFF!
  • PwnanObrienPwnanObrien Registered User regular
    Hanna Barbera is the worst, but

I would watch that

Agreed even though Hanna Barbera is possibly the worst thing to ever happen to animation.

snasi.gif
  • Duke 2.0Duke 2.0 The Neal Deal Registered User regular
    -Tal wrote: »
    Vinny is Fred from Scooby Doo

The rim lighting on that black shirt is weirding me out
  • HullisHullis I'm no more a spy than you are- A doctor.Registered User regular
    Level 5 has lost all my goodwill toward them

They may have made Dark Cloud 1 and 2, but that was a decade ago

If they make Dark Cloud 3 they are solid for another twenty years or so

Play Jeanne D'arc
    2wrn580.png
  • UnbreakableVowUnbreakableVow Chareth Cutestory Lawyer of the SeaRegistered User regular
    edited May 2013
    Nah

I don't like SRPGs
    UnbreakableVow on
    wRbeRNg.jpg
    You're a crook, Captain Hook, Judge, won't you throw the book at the pirate!
  • HullisHullis I'm no more a spy than you are- A doctor.Registered User regular
    It's my favorite level 5 game
    2wrn580.png
  • JarsJars Registered User regular
    DQ9 was quite a while ago now huh
  • Sweeney TomSweeney Tom It's a brand new day and the sun is high All the birds are singing that you're gonna dieRegistered User regular
    Nah

I don't like SRPGs

Neither do I, and I love Jeanne d'Arc
  • Mr. GMr. G Registered User regular
    I was not aware Level-5 did non-Layton things that mattered
  • UnbreakableVowUnbreakableVow Chareth Cutestory Lawyer of the SeaRegistered User regular
    Also apparently it's not playable on the Vita
    wRbeRNg.jpg
    How the fuck are they still making Layton games

How are they still coming up with hundreds of new puzzles without retreading old ones or getting completely stale
    wRbeRNg.jpg
  • MaddocMaddoc I'm Bobbin Threadbare, are you my mother? Registered User regular
    While they lack the depth of the Layton games, I think I enjoyed Puzzle Agent more.
    camo_sig2.png
    icon-18x18_zps3f731cae.pngBasilius | Monster Hunter Tri: Red - TBUGW8 | TF2 Backpack | Hero Academy - Laitarne
  • JintorJintor Registered User regular
    edited May 2013
    Are Layton games evergreen in price like first-party Nintendo games? I've never seen a Layton game below AU$40 or so.

Eh, it's probably because I'm looking in brick and mortar stores still instead of on the internet. That reminds me, I should really pick up those $20 Phoenix Wright reprints...
    Jintor on
    Maddoc wrote: »
    While they lack the depth of the Layton games, I think I enjoyed Puzzle Agent more.

God yes

So much personality
    wRbeRNg.jpg
  • AntimatterAntimatter I remember touch I need something moreRegistered User regular
    http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=142384889
    Blade Analyzer Pro is the latest consumer software product from Zilla Enterprises' weapons division and is designed to identify and catalog all manner of swords, knives, and other blades of historical significance. Originally developed for private use by Zilla Enterprises founder and renown sword collector Orochi Zilla, Blade Analyzer Pro uses your PC's camera to scan any sword or knife in your collection and cross-reference it with a robust database of blades to analyze and identify any item in your collection. Users can then organize their collection by sword type, period of use, price, and rarity to create a customized online catalog to share with other sword collectors around the world.
    15Tpj.jpeg
    I am okay with them making as many Layton games as they want because I'll keep buying them

Same with Ace Attorney
    Also apparently it's not playable on the Vita

This is a big fat lie

I did not know that some PSP games cannot be downloaded to the Vita, only downloaded to the PS3 and transferred to the Vita

Uh

Why
    wRbeRNg.jpg
    Antimatter wrote: »
    huh
    Hotline Miami's hinting at a new mask
    RUSSELL THE BULL ONLY SEES RED.

Leaked screenshot:

red.jpg
    iExidXCdtAXFB.jpg
    Hullis wrote: »
    Antimatter wrote: »
    huh
    Hotline Miami's hinting at a new mask
    RUSSELL THE BULL ONLY SEES RED.
    guess jeff and vinny won't be qling that then
    especially since jeff thinks hotline miami doesnt play well
    (jeff gerstmann doesnt play well)
    15Tpj.jpeg
    Jeff Gerstmann plays exactly as well as he means to
    wRbeRNg.jpg
  • BalefuegoBalefuego Registered User regular
    I knew FTL was some fucking bullshit but today was the day I realized I didnt really know.

today was the day I realized the rebel flagship has MULTIPLE FUCKING PHASES WHAT THE FUCK
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • PaperLuigi44PaperLuigi44 And when she knooooows, what she wants, from her ty-y-ype Registered User regular
    How the fuck are they still making Layton games

How are they still coming up with hundreds of new puzzles without retreading old ones or getting completely stale

They employ a Puzzle Master who is an expert in that field/has a research institution. Japan loves their puzzles.
    8612744388_aee11d1412.jpg
  • Helpless RockHelpless Rock Registered User regular
    Hanna Barbera is the worst, but

I would watch that

Agreed even though Hanna Barbera is possibly the worst thing to ever happen to animation.

Hanna Barbera is awesome if for only inspiring Harvey Birdman Attorney at Law.
    Man that show is great.
    aqMzB.jpg
    Steam: Car1gt // Gamertag: Car1gt // Facebook // Twitter
  • THESPOOKYTHESPOOKY What killed the dinosaurs? The ice age.Registered User regular
    Balefuego wrote: »
    I knew FTL was some fucking bullshit but today was the day I realized I didnt really know.

today was the day I realized the rebel flagship has MULTIPLE FUCKING PHASES WHAT THE FUCK

Welcome to Hell.

When I beat the first wave the first time, I was so excited I actually rolled my chair back and stood up, raising my hands over my head.

Then 20 drones peeled cheeks and shit all over me.
    FREEZE. Cool your jets. Ice to meet you. Take a chill pill. Stay frosty.
    subzeroice.gif
  • MeldingMelding Registered User regular
    edited May 2013
    Balefuego wrote: »

and every system repairs between fights. however, killing the crew that mans the guns is pretty vital and they don't come back.
    Melding on
  • PaperLuigi44PaperLuigi44 And when she knooooows, what she wants, from her ty-y-ype Registered User regular
    That Barbarian Chief had a six percent chance to crit. So it happens when I attack with my created character.

XCOM Fire Emblem
    8612744388_aee11d1412.jpg
  • Speed RacerSpeed Racer Rose, shut the hell up about my bedroom and save my game already!Registered User regular
    That Barbarian Chief had a six percent chance to crit. So it happens when I attack with my created character.

XCOM Fire Emblem

it's so much worse than xcom

at least xcom troops are relatively easily replaced most of the time
  • SimBenSimBen Registered User regular
    Raise your hand if you grew up thinking Hanna Barbera was this one lady who did every single drawing for all those cartoons.
    sig.gif Aneurythmia, Javen and thatdude_frombaywatch really smell pretty good and this pie is for them: pie
  • Der Waffle MousDer Waffle Mous WALK 3X FASTER New Yark, New Yark.Registered User regular
    SimBen wrote: »
    Raise your hand if you grew up thinking Hanna Barbera was this one lady who did every single drawing for all those cartoons.
    No but I did think that one of them was a zookeeper.
    achar_zpse53d43a1-1_zps5cd88fc4.jpg
    Steam PSN: DerWaffleMous Origin: DerWaffleMous Bnet: WaffleMous#1483