Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.

The Brad Muir Thread: Also Starring Giant Bomb

• SwissLionSwissLion KILLING THROWS Miami, FloridaRegistered User regular
    Huh, I thought John St. John would have had at least a whole team he voiced, but nope, only 4 chraracters, and he's missing any kind of support.
    9IRsl.png
    Also #gbsports #bigplays
    9IRsl.png
    I really like the Treant Social link. Sand King's Shadow is a real dick, as well.
    I'm sorry
    9IRsl.png
  • Speed RacerSpeed Racer Rose, shut the hell up about my bedroom and save my game already!Registered User regular
    edited May 2013
    Wow so uh

Kellam almost single handedly won a challenge map and ended up jumping from level 10 to level 20

Whoops
    Speed Racer on
  • The BetmanThe Betman Are you afraid of God, Booker? No. But I am afraid of you.Registered User regular
    Wow so uh

Kellam almost single handedly won a challenge map and ended up jumping from level 10 to level 20

Whoops

kellam owns
    78dZ1eI.jpg

D3: TheBetman#1189 Steam XBox Live: The Betman PSN: The Betman 3DS: 1521-2933-5072
  • HullisHullis I'm no more a spy than you are- A doctor.Registered User regular
    My Kellam was Nah's dad

manakete with Pavise
    2wrn580.png
  • Speed RacerSpeed Racer Rose, shut the hell up about my bedroom and save my game already!Registered User regular
    Is there a second tier class that serves a similar function to Knight

Because man I love having a dude that can just wall any and all hits
  • The BetmanThe Betman Are you afraid of God, Booker? No. But I am afraid of you.Registered User regular
    General, son

General is great
    78dZ1eI.jpg

D3: TheBetman#1189 Steam XBox Live: The Betman PSN: The Betman 3DS: 1521-2933-5072
  • HunteraHuntera Registered User regular
    Sully's kid is the best general, she just kinda walks forward and takes no damage ever forever
  • KwoaruKwoaru Registered User regular
    I miss that general
  • interrobanginterrobang we can tear up this rotten world together we'll break and smash and pound it into dustRegistered User regular
    Severa is the best 2nd generation character, hth
    My shipping grid thus far

Chrom x Me
    Kellam x Sully
    Donell x Maribelle
    Vaike x Miriel
    Ricken x Panne
    Lon'qu x Lissa
    Gaius x Sumia

Frederick, Stahl, and Virion are still going stag
  • HunteraHuntera Registered User regular
    I still need to play the Festival bundle or whatever its called with the Halloween, Beach and Bath House maps
  • DichotomyDichotomy Registered User regular
    yeah that whole thing is still super weird
    xutFvZ4.gif
  • AntimatterAntimatter I remember touch I need something moreRegistered User regular
    i ship my psionic assault with my sniper and get a stronger unit late game
    15Tpj.jpeg
  • CenoCeno Chumble spuzz. Registered User regular
    what the fuck is happening
    steam_sig.png
    GFWL: Genesius Prime / PSN: Genesius_Prime / Origin: genesiusprime / 3DS: 4871-3718-5715
  • interrobanginterrobang we can tear up this rotten world together we'll break and smash and pound it into dustRegistered User regular
    oh my god

xcom with fire emblem: awakening-style skill inheritances

i need to lay down
    The only thing dads pass on is one of their skills, right
  • AntimatterAntimatter I remember touch I need something moreRegistered User regular
    oh my god

xcom with fire emblem: awakening-style skill inheritances

i need to lay down

they also pass on EVs and IVs
    15Tpj.jpeg
    edited May 2013
    Does that imply that fire emblem functions under lamarckian genetics
    Speed Racer on
  • Emerlmaster999Emerlmaster999 6/2005 - 3/20/2013Registered User regular
    Really who doesn't ship Vaike x Miriel.
    w1KIYUJ.jpg
    but if you want the best mods you're gonna have to reroll the birth a few times
    xutFvZ4.gif
    Dichotomy wrote: »
    can't do that on ironman
    15Tpj.jpeg
  • OlivawOlivaw good name, isn't it? Registered User regular

The rerelease for handhelds will let you reroll without backing out of the menu
    7u0YG.gif
    PSN ID : DetectiveOlivaw | TWITTER | SCREENED | STEAM ID | BUY SOME STUFF!
    Really who doesn't ship Vaike x Miriel.

I mostly just tried to make every pairing as opposite as possible

And then gaius x Sumia happened because Sumia has lame boring shipping choices
  • YaYaYaYa ... ...wanna fight?Registered User regular
    I love this page
    I made a web series! watch it here: http://bloodsuckingbooks.com
  • CenoCeno Chumble spuzz. Registered User regular
    The combination of this bewildering conversation and this stellar sinus infection pretty much has me feeling like the first guy Booker takes out in Bioshock Infinite

You know the one

I'm going to bed
    steam_sig.png
    GFWL: Genesius Prime / PSN: Genesius_Prime / Origin: genesiusprime / 3DS: 4871-3718-5715
  • FutoreFutore Registered User regular
    what the hell are you even all talking about at this point? is there another videogame besides P4 that's letting you goofballs ship yourselves to victory?
    ETqXK.png
    Futore wrote: »
    what the hell are you even all talking about at this point? is there another videogame besides P4 that's letting you goofballs ship yourselves to victory?
    they've been talking about fire emblem and i've been throwing in xcom and pokemon lingo
    15Tpj.jpeg
  • Emerlmaster999Emerlmaster999 6/2005 - 3/20/2013Registered User regular
    edited May 2013
    Oddly enough, the relationships that are as opposite as possible end up being some of the best.

Like Tharja x Libra.
    Emerlmaster999 on
    w1KIYUJ.jpg
    Peace Through Superior Shipping Grids
  • XehalusXehalus Registered User regular
    SE++ cast
    Fire emblem awakening

Your characters can all develop relationships with one another

And when a male and female max their relationship out they get married

After which their child time travels from the future to join your party
  • Mr. GMr. G Registered User regular
    Fire emblem awakening

Your characters can all develop relationships with one another

And when a male and female max their relationship out they get married

After which their child time travels from the future to join your party

Well this all seems to be in order
  • Vann DirasVann Diras Registered User regular
    ship me with a knife in your fanfic, cuz I'm dead squirtle
    why don't they breed an infinite army of future children
    xutFvZ4.gif
  • KwoaruKwoaru Registered User regular