Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.

King of the [Chat]

• AbdhyiusAbdhyius Registered User regular
    moniker wrote: »
    Abdhyius wrote: »
    I've always interpreted the be there X amount of hours beforehand as loose advice

I generally saunter over to the gate five minutes or so before boarding.

I've got better things to do than stand in a line for a plane that's not leaving earlier if I get on earlier. They sell beer at airports, for example.

You can't saunter over to board if you're still in security waiting to get fondled because you misjudged the line/wait.

I almost never misjudge the line/wait

and when I did I was rushed to the front of the line so I could reach the plane anyway

I doubt they'd do that for me at O'Hare.

have you tried
    xlh6c3.png
    Someone lifting me up and carrying me home from the bar is a fantasy I have every time it's time to go home. It would be very nice.

140.jpg

Better than a cab ride.

I think it would be a bit more like this

draggin.jpg
    xlh6c3.png
  • ShivahnShivahn Registered User regular
    Shivahn wrote: »
    Sarksus wrote: »
    I was at the drugstore and they have a rack of magazines below the counter at the pharmacy, and they are always filled up with like fit girls in sports bras or celebrities doing a photoshoot. Today there was a copy of Inked with Jayme Foxx on it (May 2013 google it)

SHE WAS IN THE SHOWER

If they keep this up I'll have to use their bathroom one day.

I went to Amazon the other day to look for sports bras and then realized that any of the models could beat me up pretty badly.

Ha, is evaluating other people's potential fighting prowess common for you?

Nah I was just surprised at how crazy ripped they were.
    evilbob wrote: »
    japan wrote: »
    I was at the drugstore and they have a rack of magazines below the counter at the pharmacy, and they are always filled up with like fit girls in sports bras or celebrities doing a photoshoot. Today there was a copy of Inked with Jayme Foxx on it (May 2013 google it)

SHE WAS IN THE SHOWER

I went to Amazon the other day to look for sports bras and then realized that any of the models could beat me up pretty badly.

but enough about your fantasies...

Oh, my fantasies?

You must have me mixed up with Quid.

Who wants a trans girl to lift him up and carry him home from a bar.

Hi my name is evilbob. Who are you?

Is this some common fantasy I don't know about? What else haven't you people told me!
  • monikermoniker Registered User regular
    I've always interpreted the be there X amount of hours beforehand as loose advice

I generally saunter over to the gate five minutes or so before boarding.

I've got better things to do than stand in a line for a plane that's not leaving earlier if I get on earlier. They sell beer at airports, for example.

You can't saunter over to board if you're still in security waiting to get fondled because you misjudged the line/wait.

I almost never misjudge the line/wait

and when I did I was rushed to the front of the line so I could reach the plane anyway

I doubt they'd do that for me at O'Hare.

have you tried

No, but I have been in front of people talking about how close they are to missing their flight and TSA telling them that it sucks, but they should have come sooner.

Granted this was years ago since I really do not fly much, and if I had my druthers I'd take the train most places instead anyway.
    tea-1.jpg

SHE WAS IN THE SHOWER

Oh, my fantasies?

Is this some common fantasy I don't know about? What else haven't you people told me!

SHE WAS IN THE SHOWER

Oh, my fantasies?

show me the person who, after a hard night of hard drinking, is all "oh shit yeah walking home sounds fantastic"
    xlh6c3.png

SHE WAS IN THE SHOWER

Oh, my fantasies?

SHE WAS IN THE SHOWER

Oh, my fantasies?

show me the person who, after a hard night of hard drinking, is all "oh shit yeah walking home sounds fantastic"

I meant with the tgirl specifically.
  • TavTav Registered User regular
    I just wanna fail this exam and be done with it
  • P10P10 Registered User regular

SHE WAS IN THE SHOWER

Initially read this as Jamie Foxx, was ultimately disappointed
  • evilbobevilbob Registered User regular

SHE WAS IN THE SHOWER

Oh, my fantasies?

Only know you from your posting. You post like someone I would like to carry me home.
  • OrganichuOrganichu Registered User regular
    i have never gotten shitfucked on domestic flights but my old passport had so many brown people stamps on it, gettin deez balls squeezed errday

SHE WAS IN THE SHOWER

Oh, my fantasies?

Only know you from your posting. You post like someone I would like to carry me home.

Ohh.

Aww <3
    hq-dar-23.jpg?w=920&h=690
    xlh6c3.png
  • japanjapan Registered User regular
    hq-dar-19.jpg?w=920&h=613

oHvtqJE.jpg

Better image is the bunny hop to get around that corner. That's Hans Rey and Steve Peat at the cliffs of Moher in Ireland in the nineties. That section has since collapsed into the sea.
  • CindersCinders Registered User regular
    Having someone carry me home from the bar would be wonderful.
    Organichu wrote: »
    i have never gotten shitfucked on domestic flights but my old passport had so many brown people stamps on it, gettin deez balls squeezed errday

it's been ages since I've shown my passport anywhere

SCHENGEN
    xlh6c3.png
    Its not tgirl specific is girl specific cunt.
  • RMS OceanicRMS Oceanic Registered User regular
    MadCaddy wrote: »
    DoctorArch wrote: »
    Whoops!

Sylvia Browne's Failed Amanda Berry Prediction Returns To Haunt Her.
    Celebrity psychic Sylvia Browne is doing damage control over a prediction made nearly 10 years ago claiming Ohio kidnapping victim Amanda Berry was dead, but her actions may represent a watershed moment in how Americans view psychics.

"The [Ariel Castro abduction] is a test case for all psychics," said Joe Nickell, editor of Skeptical Inquirer, a magazine that encourages science-based analysis of paranormal and fringe-science claims. "Why didn't one psychic wake up in the middle of the night and know where they were?"

Browne told Louwana Miller, the mother of Amanda Berry, on "The Montel Williams Show" in 2004: "She’s not alive, honey. Your daughter’s not the kind who wouldn’t call," The Atlantic Wire reported. Berry was kidnapped 10 years ago and was found alive on Monday.

Yes, asshole 'psychics' aren't always accurate. That's the lesson to be gleaned from this tragic episode.

Like. I get the hate on psychics,I just don't get the outrage some people have over them. There's always gonna be profiteering off victims.

That would be the reason for the outrage.

Yeah, but then it's just semantics, and you can be victim to enabling crazy Scientology arguments with mental heath care..

whut

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scientology_and_psychiatry

Not helping.

Are you suggesting that mental health care is profiteering?

I mean, in the US, it pretty much is, because the healthcare system is fucked, but I'm not seeing what that has to do with psychics.

Read the part about Hubbard, it's pretty similar. I prefer to let individuals decide what they find value in. I'm not pro-psychic by any means, but I couldn't be angry that they're allowed to practice their profession without feeling similar feelings about abortion doctors and money lenders (according to some people.)

o_O

Frauds are Frauds. Frauds who prey on the weak and the desperate are especially odious. People who prey on the weak and the desperate generally are terrible.

And beauty's in the eye of the beholder.. It's easy to get on a pedestal and talk about frauds, but I think it's not nearly as black and white as you're making it out, and I don't see even an attempt at addressing my points.

I'm still not sure what your point is.

To compare nerds feelings about psychics with Scientologists and their hatred of psychiatry, and fundamentalists and their hatred of abortion doctors. I understand the emotions, and aspire for the same degree of civility, but it's just not the norm in this world. While I would never pay for a psychic myself, I would be upset if that option was taken from me.

...what kind of abortion providers have you gone to that they're comparable to psychics?

You feel psychics have no value, fundamentalists feel abortion doctors have no value, is this logic not clearly similar?

Fundamentalists tend to have issues with abortion doctors because they think they're murderers, not because they're charlatans. I don't think you'd find many people making the argument that abortion doctors are taking people's money and not actually carrying out the service they're selling.

That, they'd probably approve of, if anything.

There was an SVU episode about a fake abortionist.
    hq-dar-46.jpg?w=920&h=613
    xlh6c3.png

I... I can't parse this.
  • TavTav Registered User regular
    L8bwpmm.png
    wonderful-photos-73.jpg?w=500&h=667
    xlh6c3.png
  • skippydumptruckskippydumptruck FAK U HODGEHEG Registered User regular
    I am just like

weary and grumpy and I want to play league of legends

hrumph

I... I can't parse this.

This whole thing is getting fucking weird. Point was what I said was because you were female, trans or otherwise. Fuck this shit, deleting post history.

I... I can't parse this.

This whole thing is getting fucking weird. Point was what I said was because you were female, trans or otherwise. Fuck this shit, deleting post history.

Oh ok.

Sorry ><

Quid's fantasy is very specific, that's why it came up.

Like Quid explicitly wants a trans girl to carry him home from the bar.
    mind-officially-blown-4.jpg?w=500&h=678
    xlh6c3.png
  • DeebaserDeebaser Way out in the water See it swimmin'?Registered User regular
    I am just like

weary and grumpy and I want to play league of legends

hrumph

YOU STUPID FEEDING SHITCUNT!!!!

Is that LOL enough for you, bro?
    <3
    #FreeThan
    #FreeScheck
    #FreeSKFM
  • japanjapan Registered User regular

I... I can't parse this.

Oh ok.

Sorry ><

Quid's fantasy is very specific, that's why it came up.

Like Quid explicitly wants a trans girl to carry him home from the bar.

It's because he secretly dreams of a girl who can open her own jars.
  • STATE OF THE ART ROBOTSTATE OF THE ART ROBOT Registered User regular
    Evilbob just hook up with Shivahn.
  • wanderingwandering Registered User regular
    She picked me up and sat me on her knee
    And said dear boy won't you come home with me
    Well I'm not the world's most passionate guy
    But when I looked in her eyes well I almost fell for my Lola
    Lo lo lo lo Lola lo lo lo lo Lola
    jBEKRTH.png
    everybody just hook up with everybody.
    xlh6c3.png
    mind-officially-blown-23.jpg?w=500&h=749
    xlh6c3.png
  • TTODewbackTTODewback Pink haired tyrant On my throne of forum faces.Registered User regular
    Oh god I forgot my bed was rod iron shitfuck heavy. That just about killed me.
  • DeebaserDeebaser Way out in the water See it swimmin'?Registered User regular
    edited May 2013
    Wrought iron?
    #hashtagwordsmostpeoplehearmuchmoreoftenthantheysee
    Deebaser on
    #FreeThan
    #FreeScheck
    #FreeSKFM
  • EchoEcho Per Aspera Ad Inferi Super Moderator, Moderator mod
    Magnetizing a Khador Spriggan kit.

These shield arms ain't going nowhere.
  • MimMim Registered User regular
    Someone lifting me up and carrying me home from the bar is a fantasy I have every time it's time to go home. It would be very nice.

140.jpg

Better than a cab ride.

I heard they hated each other :o
    488838763.jpg
    xlh6c3.png
  • monikermoniker Registered User regular
    mind-officially-blown-4.jpg?w=500&h=678

I am totally going to get this for my niece when she seems old enough.
    tea-1.jpg
This discussion has been closed.