Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.

King of the [Chat]

• Ravenhpltc24Ravenhpltc24 Registered User regular
    Time for Doctor Who!! @Casual

DoctorWhoNightmareInSilver.jpg

Neil Gaiman's episode is sure to be a winner. :D
    (V) ( ;,,; ) (V)
  • Sir LandsharkSir Landshark Registered User regular
    #hashtag?

Is that like ATM machine?
    Please consider the environment before printing this post.
  • override367override367 Registered User regular
    maan neverwinter really does not look good enough to justify needing an i7 and sli titans to get over 60fps in minimum detail
  • Mojo_JojoMojo_Jojo Tough on mime. Tough on the causes of mime Registered User regular
    Iron Man was not on at the nice cinema, but we did manage to catch one of the last showings of Ryan Gosling is a terrible father and has a motorbike.

It's very good.
  • monikermoniker Registered User regular

I want that chess set.
    tea-1.jpg
  • MadCaddyMadCaddy Riksadvokate Registered User regular
    I'm gonna miss Hollywood Park. I had a theory that they're gonna sell it for a football stadium. They just put in that CushionTrac, and it's kinda bowl shaped, and the stadium effort downtown hit a bunch of snags. Gonna be interesting to see how it pans out.
    League of Legends: SorryNotRly Steam: MMForYourHealth Hero Academy: MadCaddy
  • DasUberEdwardDasUberEdward Registered User regular
    edited May 2013
    DasUberEdward on
    Yet that is exactly what i see here.
  • ZombiemamboZombiemambo Registered User regular
    oh snap this is the Neil Gaiman episode? sweet
    JKKaAGp.png
  • KageraKagera Registered User regular
    It looks like Cyber Who is trying to sell the Doctor life insurance.
    _J_ wrote:
    If we only allowed pedophiles to be parents, then we would never have to worry about children being left alone, unwatched.
    XBL: Fanatical One AIM: itskagera
  • japanjapan Registered User regular
    Heh, guy from work has uploaded the video of our colleague and one of the admins "sparring".
  • Mojo_JojoMojo_Jojo Tough on mime. Tough on the causes of mime Registered User regular
    japan wrote: »
    Heh, guy from work has uploaded the video of our colleague and one of the admins "sparring".
    Is this the boxer beating the gym rat?
    I used to love playing Pigskin (?) on the Genesis. Like Neanderthal football league kinda NBA Jam style.
  • BobCescaBobCesca Registered User regular
    moniker wrote: »

I want that chess set.

Give BBC Worldwide a few weeks and I'm sure someone will be authorised to manufacture and sell it.

BobCesca wrote: »
    moniker wrote: »

I want that chess set.

Give BBC Worldwide a few weeks and I'm sure someone will be authorized to manufacture and sell it.

Can it come with Matt Smith too?
    tea-1.jpg
    ONE WEEK TILL EUROVISION
  • japanjapan Registered User regular
    Mojo_Jojo wrote: »
    japan wrote: »
    Is this the boxer beating the gym rat?

Unfortunately not. Well, it's one of them. We have more than one amateur boxer, and more than one admin, so since those two were having a go at each other one of the other admins stepped up as well (since he turned out to be in roughly the same weight class as my other colleague).

The video is not of the admin I was hoping to see, though I'm told it has been filmed.
    ONE WEEK TILL EUROVISION

I cannot contain my excitement.

/deadpan
    ONE WEEK TILL EUROVISION

/deadpan

I AM SEWING SEQUINS ONTO THINGS
    ONE WEEK TILL EUROVISION

/deadpan

I AM SEWING SEQUINS ONTO THINGS

You will be the prettiest princess.
  • TehSpectreTehSpectre Wrath Registered User regular
    give us updates on the awesome Gaiman ep
    sigvf.jpg
    TehSpectre wrote: »
    give us updates on the awesome Gaiman ep
    there is a comical castle
  • TehSpectreTehSpectre Wrath Registered User regular
    Only mild spoilers (such as that one, bob)
    sigvf.jpg
  • ZephiranZephiran Registered User regular
    "Dude, Loose Change knows what's up you gotta watch it!"

- Shit Your Soon To Be Former Friends Say.
  • ShivahnShivahn Registered User regular
    desc wrote: »
    So went to Banana Republic where they remembered me because I am always super charming to them apparently and tried on clothes. I was making chit chat with the woman who was setting up my dressing room (the same one who asked me if I wanted to work for them the last time I was there) and we were all cheerful.
    I was talking to them up at the register and mentioned casually that I was going to go take the pants to get hemmed afterward, and when they asked me how much I was paying and I said, "$15," the manager said, "Mmmm, you're my first customer of the day. I can give you a free alteration. Go try these on again and we'll pin them and have them ready for you on Wednesday."

Did I just make a successful CHA roll with a shopkeeper?

Man. I want high CHA so I can get stuff.
  • LudiousLudious Registered User regular
    desc wrote: »
    So went to Banana Republic where they remembered me because I am always super charming to them apparently and tried on clothes. I was making chit chat with the woman who was setting up my dressing room (the same one who asked me if I wanted to work for them the last time I was there) and we were all cheerful.
    I was talking to them up at the register and mentioned casually that I was going to go take the pants to get hemmed afterward, and when they asked me how much I was paying and I said, "$15," the manager said, "Mmmm, you're my first customer of the day. I can give you a free alteration. Go try these on again and we'll pin them and have them ready for you on Wednesday."

Did I just make a successful CHA roll with a shopkeeper?

Even though I dress nicer now, I still must fight my inner teenager from mocking you for being a Banana Republic sheeple.
    Google Talk: ludious83 My Blog: The Caustic Geek
  • DelmainDelmain Registered User regular
    I just got my hair cut.

I feel so... naked.
    Torak - Elcor Vanguard
  • evilbobevilbob Registered User regular
    Fuck city. Lololololololol!
  • EchoEcho Per Aspera Ad Inferi Super Moderator, Moderator mod
    Welp, here's my magnetized Destrosprigvastator. Can't have the lance couched due to the shield arms for the other configs, but hey.
    tdMIaHs.jpg

ZgpcYKg.jpg
  • CouscousCouscous Registered User regular
    So far, Neverwinter seems kind of boring.

On the bright side with Neverwinter, it looks like you can actually get to the endgame without spending money unlike in LOTRO. In LOTRO, you pretty much have to spend money for quests or do some insane grinding that I don't think anybody has ever done.
  • redxredx Dublin, CARegistered User regular
    Like, at least 12 inches of hair. Gone. Like, my hands keep thinking it is still there when I'm stressed and going to play with it, and then I make a sad face.

RedX is taking a stab a moving out west, and will be near San Francisco from May 14 till June 29.
    Click here for a horrible H/A thread with details.
  • AbdhyiusAbdhyius Registered User regular
    You did indeed just make a successful CHA roll.
    xlh6c3.png
  • DelmainDelmain Registered User regular
    redx wrote: »
    Like, at least 12 inches of hair. Gone. Like, my hands keep thinking it is still there when I'm stressed and going to play with it, and then I make a sad face.

Yes, that is what I just did. How did you know?
    Torak - Elcor Vanguard
  • Sir LandsharkSir Landshark Registered User regular
    Do any ftp games have a lump sum amount for unlocking all content?
    Please consider the environment before printing this post.
    Damn I wasn't thinking, I should have borrowed a friend's smoking jacket robe, fez, and brandy snifter for when my folks get here.
    tea-1.jpg
  • ShivahnShivahn Registered User regular

Aww : (

Yeah that is a thing I do.
  • redxredx Dublin, CARegistered User regular
    Delmain wrote: »

Yes, that is what I just did. How did you know?

I've been doing it constantly since thursday.
    RedX is taking a stab a moving out west, and will be near San Francisco from May 14 till June 29.
    Click here for a horrible H/A thread with details.
  • TavTav Registered User regular
    evilbob wrote: »
    Fuck city. Lololololololol!

I want Sky Sports to show more closeups of Joe Hart crying.

Pics?
    tea-1.jpg
    Do any ftp games have a lump sum amount for unlocking all content?

A few try it, but inevitably double dip when revenues get low/after a sale and a cash grab.
This discussion has been closed.