Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.

King of the [Chat]

• redxredx Dublin, CARegistered User regular
    edited May 2013
    Like, if I wanted a fro, I would blow dry. If i wanted curly a sort of mass of disorganized curls, i would mostly towel dry, and if I wanted ringlets and finger curls I would let it air dry with a bit of product in it(which took over an hour, up to 2 depending on the humidity).

Now it basically doesn't matter.

edit: my ex stole my damned straightening iron, and her fiancee's fucking whore roommate stole it from her before I could get it back.
    redx on
    RedX is taking a stab a moving out west, and will be near San Francisco from May 14 till June 29.
    Click here for a horrible H/A thread with details.
  • descdesc the '87 stick-up kids Registered User regular
    I want to play more tabletop X-Wing.

those new TIE INs >_>
  • ElendilElendil Registered User regular
    for the most part, i just gave my long luxurious locks a quick shake in slow motion

don't hate me because i'm beautiful
    Per3th.jpg
  • CorehealerCorehealer The Apothecary Your Dark Descent FriendRegistered User regular
    I just finished Theme Hospital on hard mode.

Clearly I am da bes 8-)

You are the very model of a modern surgeon general. A practitioner of all things human, diagnostic, drug or medical.
    2ItqRJ7.jpgSteam/Origin/PSN: Corehealer / Core's Streamtastical Livestream (Streaming Wildstar Beta later this year).
  • OrganichuOrganichu Registered User regular
    the only thing
    that makes my life complete
    is turning your face
    into a toilet seat
  • LudiousLudious Registered User regular
    Corehealer wrote: »
    I just finished Theme Hospital on hard mode.

Clearly I am da bes 8-)

You are the very model of a modern surgeon general. A practitioner of all things human, diagnostic, drug or medical.
    had to be him.
    Google Talk: ludious83 My Blog: The Caustic Geek
  • spool32spool32 Contrary Library Registered User regular
    Organichu wrote: »
    Ludious wrote: »
    are we really fighting over a pnp rulebook

i don't even know what pnp is

are we really fighting over something that i don't know what you mean when you say are we really fighting over the thing

It stands for Explosive Ordnance Disposal
    Successful Kickstarter get! Drop by Bare Mettle Entertainment if you'd like to see what we're making.
  • MimMim Registered User regular
    Elendil wrote: »
    for the most part, i just gave my long luxurious locks a quick shake in slow motion

nah, I'm hating you because you can do the baywatch thing.
    Mim wrote: »
    Elendil wrote: »

nah, I'm hating you because you can do the baywatch thing.

I didn't know elendil had a magnificent rack
    desc wrote: »
    Thomamelas wrote: »
    So I'm pondering this and I'm actually kinda fascinated by the X-Wing/TIE Fighter design philosophy difference. The X-Wing is a sturdier design with massive range capability compared to the TIE Fighter. I assume the hyperdrive and shield units have to be pretty pricey. Which means the insurgency is buying the expensive equipment and the counter-insurgency forces are getting the cheaper, more numerous fighter.

Indeed. I vaguely feel like the x-wing was kind of an older tried and tested design in the story? The TIE was this new cheap little kamikaze thing with fresher technology.

Agreed - the TIE is cheaper, faster, more manouverable, its weapons systems are easier to fire (shorter pilot training time) and last but not least, its design allows you to carry a shit-ton more of them on a carrier.
    Successful Kickstarter get! Drop by Bare Mettle Entertainment if you'd like to see what we're making.
  • MazzyxMazzyx Changing the World Order. Registered User regular
    In my list of games that I want a modern remake XvT is still at the top.

Fucking love flying my TIE/IN in that game.
    falasig.png
  • evilbobevilbob Registered User regular
    edited May 2013
    My head is made of pain and I'm broke now.
    evilbob on
    Mazzyx wrote: »

good lord that was a fantastic game.

The co-op / multi was fucking epic.
    A modern XvT would be free to play but a 5-pack of missiles would cost $0.99 and getting a decent R2 unit would take a month of grinding in shitty A-Wing buckets (or $20).

:(
  • MortiousMortious Move to New Zealand Move to New ZealandRegistered User regular
    Shivahn wrote: »
    I just dry my hair extensively and then wait for a while. Showering well before I have to do stuff helps.

I no longer have that problem.
    That's another thing that makes the TIE better for a large military - they're dumber but you don't need an R2 unit to manage the dynamic systems for you. Those bitches would get expensive if you were buying thousands of them.
  • CorehealerCorehealer The Apothecary Your Dark Descent FriendRegistered User regular
    Fuck I am bored.
    2ItqRJ7.jpgSteam/Origin/PSN: Corehealer / Core's Streamtastical Livestream (Streaming Wildstar Beta later this year).
    what i do is like

wash my hair then run a towel through it for maybe 7 seconds

then i'm done LOL
    Fuck I am bored.

Go play Stardrive. Do it as the squidies who worship the elder gods.

Spread the word and report back to us.
    falasig.png
    I am so bored I am considering reinstalling EvE.

Dear God someone halp.
    edited May 2013
    what i do is like

then i'm done LOL

then you put enough gel in it to hold a flaccid cock aloft
    Ludious on
    what i do is like

then i'm done LOL

i haven't used product in a lil while now
  • descdesc the '87 stick-up kids Registered User regular

The next time we see each other we are playing drunk tabletop x-wing btw

Fuck I am bored.

Go play Stardrive. Do it as the squidies who worship the elder gods.

Spread the word and report back to us.

I am tempted but it is $30... hmm.
    what i do is like

then i'm done LOL

i use product

sad to say, the best product I've found for my hair, between Redken, America Crew, Suave, and Axe...is Axe Buzzed Look.

But it has good reviews on several mens style sites so hey, even a broken clock can be right twice a day
  • VanguardVanguard for the Night is Dark and Full of Big Areolas Registered User regular
    Redken is terrible

I never got it to work for me
    I'm giving away a free copy of The Burning Wheel rulebook for free RPG Day 2013! Click here for details.
    desc wrote: »

The next time we see each other we are playing drunk tabletop x-wing btw

We seriously need to figure out a weekend of drunk board gaming some how.
    falasig.png
    what i do is like

then i'm done LOL

i use product

sad to say, the best product I've found for my hair, between Redken, America Crew, Suave, and Axe...is Axe Buzzed Look.

But it has good reviews on several mens style sites so hey, even a broken clock can be right twice a day

i really dig this stuff:

IM003318.285153834_std.jpg
    I have crew fiber. It's really good but takes too much time to work in in the morning
  • ThomamelasThomamelas Registered User regular
    So I have Shark Tank running in the background. The woman is just a hot mess of "WTF". First of all, a cover for shopping cart grocery seats? Okay, you know what, you're an over protective parent but hey that happens some times. So then she's getting these things made at a cost of $30. Selling them wholesale for $32.50. The first batch she had made, 85% were defective. Gets no money back from the factory. No idea if she even had it in place in her contract. And total, she's spent $96,000 funding this business. I am in awe.
    There's no living with a killing. There's no goin' back from one. Right or wrong, it's a brand... a brand sticks. There's no goin' back. Now you run on home to your mother and tell her... tell her everything's alright. And there aren't any more guns in the valley.
  • redxredx Dublin, CARegistered User regular
    edited May 2013
    Vanguard wrote: »
    Redken is terrible

I never got it to work for me
    heathen.
    All Soft is fucking fantastic, and water wax has the control of the shit Chu is talking about but with a little shine.

edit:ringlet works ok, but there's better stuff for that.
    redx on
    RedX is taking a stab a moving out west, and will be near San Francisco from May 14 till June 29.
    Click here for a horrible H/A thread with details.
    So I have Shark Tank running in the background. The woman is just a hot mess of "WTF". First of all, a cover for shopping cart grocery seats? Okay, you know what, you're an over protective parent but hey that happens some times. So then she's getting these things made at a cost of $30. Selling them wholesale for $32.50. The first batch she had made, 85% were defective. Gets no money back from the factory. No idea if she even had it in place in her contract. And total, she's spent $96,000 funding this business. I am in awe.

A fool and their gold are easily parted.

They asked her where that money came from and she said her husband. And I'm really starting to get this vibe that she's never really had to struggle. I have my own business and I know the amount of headache I have to put in for my 30 or 40 billable hours a year on it. Running a full time business on it's own is a time sink and an effort sink. It may just be that her product is a supermarket cart seat cover/restaurant high chair seat cover/changing pad/swing seat cover but the combination is kinda screaming to me that she's never really had to work at anything. Like she thought she had a clever idea and it would magically print money.
    There's no living with a killing. There's no goin' back from one. Right or wrong, it's a brand... a brand sticks. There's no goin' back. Now you run on home to your mother and tell her... tell her everything's alright. And there aren't any more guns in the valley.
    And someone is gonna back her. God damn.
    what i do is like

then i'm done LOL

i use product

i really dig this stuff:

IM003318.285153834_std.jpg

Dam dude that is what i use.
  • Robos A Go GoRobos A Go Go Registered User regular

Not if they buy my $50 gold protection covers!
  • RiemannLivesRiemannLives Registered User regular
    this new dose of ibuprofen better shake this headache. had the brainworms all day now.
    What you think "makes sense" has nothing to do with reality. It just has to do with your life experience. And your life experience may only be a small smidgen of reality. Possibly even a distorted account of reality at that. So what this means is that, beginning in the 20th century as our means of decoding nature became more and more powerful, we started realizing our common sense is no longer a tool to pass judgment on whether or not a scientific theory is correct. - Neil Degrasse Tyson
    This feels like an achewood moment here, chu.
    I think it is just more proof Spool is Chu fromt he future.
    falasig.png
    spool32 wrote: »
    This feels like an achewood moment here, chu.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=omLve_vezbA
This discussion has been closed.