Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.

Ho! Ha ha! Guard! Turn! Parry! Dodge! Spin! Ha! Thrust! [Chat]!

• ShivahnShivahn Registered User regular
    Casual wrote: »
    Shivahn wrote: »
    shhhhhh it's ok boys

she can't get you

i won't let her get you

*pets*

I'm telling you, you're missing out!

(Probably, I'm honestly kinda indifferent to this actually)

yes i thought you saw the benefits of retaining the glorious D

Yes, but testicles are their own things! There are actual advantages to losing them, but not enough to overcome the "uhhh that seems... extreme" reaction.

pros of losing them

no nut cancer
    panties fit better!
    probably speeds up the feminisation?

Cons

D:
    D:
    D:

Cons involve emotional attachment, surgery, theoretical loss of fertility (I say theoretical because it assumes I have any fertility to begin with).

Also those pros are all true, plus then I wouldn't have to take so much T-blocker, reducing the effects of that, I'd have even lower T than now, and yeah. It would sped up feminization too, I've heard of people getting it after years of E and then all of a sudden getting more fat redistribution.
  • CouscousCouscous Registered User regular
    I'm not sure why I am downloading Everquest II.
  • spool32spool32 Contrary Library Registered User regular
    Hey technical folks, can you explain something for me?

It seems like my PC struggles to draw 1900x1080 to my large 40" television, where it does that just fine on my 22" desktop monitor. Why is that?
    Successful Kickstarter get! Drop by Bare Mettle Entertainment if you'd like to see what we're making.
    Cinders wrote: »
    Oh actually

If you want to smell nice and be amazingly soft

Get body oil for after the shower. It's amazing. Do it.
    Any brand recommendations?

I just have Neutrogena body oil. Light sesame flavor? It's really great, it makes my skin feel amazing. I mean the estrogen obviously gives it a lot to work with but yeah, so freaking fantastic.

Plus I get to oil my chest up in the shower, which is fun >.>
  • Ravenhpltc24Ravenhpltc24 Registered User regular
    Sarksus wrote: »
    Why did you do that Raven

Because like so many feminine charms, I lack grace. I tend to knock my iPod off the machine I'm exercising on at least once a week, but this time it decided to shatter and ruin everything. Apparently you can buy a new screen for $20 on ebay, but you have to install it yourself, and there is really no fathoming to what extent that will not happen.
    (V) ( ;,,; ) (V)
  • CasualCasual IT'S CRIME TIME MOTHAFUCKAS WE OUTRegistered User regular
    shhhhhh it's ok boys

she can't get you

i won't let her get you

*pets*

Yes, but testicles are their own things! There are actual advantages to losing them, but not enough to overcome the "uhhh that seems... extreme" reaction.

pros of losing them

no nut cancer
    panties fit better!

Cons

D:
    D:
    D:

Cons involve emotional attachment, surgery, theoretical loss of fertility (I say theoretical because it assumes I have any fertility to begin with).

Also those pros are all true, plus then I wouldn't have to take so much T-blocker, reducing the effects of that, I'd have even lower T than now, and yeah. It would sped up feminization too, I've heard of people getting it after years of E and then all of a sudden getting more fat redistribution.

did you freeze sperm before you started?
    R.I.P Sir Check
    i write amazing erotic fiction

its all about anthropomorphic dicks doing everyday things like buying shoes for their scrotum-feet
    ??/02/2009 - 19/04/2013
    He lives on as cheezburger grease in our hearts.
    Oh but also Cinders, you can make your own! You get an oil as a base and add some other stuff. I have a recipe somewhere, someone in SE++ (Usagi) gave it to me cuz she's boss.
  • LudiousLudious Registered User regular
    spool32 wrote: »

It seems like my PC struggles to draw 1900x1080 to my large 40" television, where it does that just fine on my 22" desktop monitor. Why is that?

huh. Not sure, honestly. But have you tried finding drivers for your TV? I have had some really odd problems with monitors solved over the years by finding official drivers. Sounds nutty but it worked.
    Google Talk: ludious83 My Blog: The Caustic Geek
  • SarksusSarksus TEN FUCKING DOLLARS Registered User regular

Maybe your TV is poorly suited to being a monitor.
  • override367override367 Registered User regular

are you running dual screens, with one being the television? If you try running a single screen on the tv it makes it less janky
    shhhhhh it's ok boys

she can't get you

i won't let her get you

*pets*

pros of losing them

no nut cancer
    panties fit better!

Cons

D:
    D:
    D:

Nope!
  • WinkyWinky Registered User regular
    Now that everyone is using "master race" to describe everything due to the pc master race meme, how long before we just circle back around to "white people master race"?
    vspgsp.jpg
  • SarksusSarksus TEN FUCKING DOLLARS Registered User regular
    Oh it's your iPod.

Well it still works right.

Because like so many feminine charms, I lack grace. I tend to knock my iPod off the machine I'm exercising on at least once a week, but this time it decided to shatter and ruin everything. Apparently you can buy a new screen for $20 on ebay, but you have to install it yourself, and there is really no fathoming to what extent that will not happen.

i broke mine by sledging down a hill ending in a 5 foot drop while i had it in my back pocket :3
    R.I.P Sir Check

its all about anthropomorphic dicks doing everyday things like buying shoes for their scrotum-feet
    ??/02/2009 - 19/04/2013
  • MadpandaMadpanda Registered User regular
    Dad usually drinkgs Special Export and Old milwaukee and similar water beers. Apparently mothers day being a special occasion he put a little Jim Beam in his soda.

My brother and I got to hear a bit too much detail about our parents physical relationship when they were married, and was getting very insistent that this is an appropriate conversation. I thought my eyes were going to pop from cringing so hard. More than a few people have suggested my dad is somewhere on the Autism spectrum.
    camo_sig2.png
    Steam/PSN/XBL/Minecraft / LoL / - Benevicious | WoW - Duckwood - Rajhek
  • Ravenhpltc24Ravenhpltc24 Registered User regular
    Deebaser wrote: »
    OH GOD WHY.

8735905020_581ece12a9.jpg

WHY HAVE YOU DONE THIS.

How are you taking a picture with your phone in it???

BURN THE WITCH

Nah, the shattered object in question is only an iPod Touch. My fern is a separate entity, for which I am grateful on occasions such as this.
    (V) ( ;,,; ) (V)
  • kaleeditykaleedity bad biscuits make the baker broke bro Registered User regular

Not an A/V guy, but I'd imagine the primary issue lies with your video card being unhappy with that resolution. Is there any sort of configuration you have access to wrt the video card that might affect this issue?
  • 21stCentury21stCentury Raiding Relics Everyday Registered User regular
    I am endlessly amused by this

http://www.najle.com/idaft/idaft/

Today I learned I am no Daft Punk...

Guaranteed to be a local repair place near you where you can get it done for less than $50.
    Successful Kickstarter get! Drop by Bare Mettle Entertainment if you'd like to see what we're making.
  • ArchArch Trust me, I'm a scientist Registered User regular
    Winky wrote: »
    Now that everyone is using "master race" to describe everything due to the pc master race meme, how long before we just circle back around to "white people master race"?

circle...back around?
    shhhhhh it's ok boys

she can't get you

i won't let her get you

*pets*

pros of losing them

no nut cancer
    panties fit better!

Cons

D:
    D:
    D:

Nope!

hrm

=/

is it too late?
    R.I.P Sir Check

??/02/2009 - 19/04/2013
  • kaleeditykaleedity bad biscuits make the baker broke bro Registered User regular
    and yeah whenever you have any kind of video issues and you haven't upgraded your vid card's drivers to the newest version in the last week you might as well see if there are any new ones available.

Maybe your TV is poorly suited to being a monitor.

It does 1080p @60mhz, and has hdmi input. It doesn't seem to have issues with drawing a desktop, but playing videos is hell of jerky and gaming is a challenge.

are you running dual screens, with one being the television? If you try running a single screen on the tv it makes it less janky

I'm not...
  • TTODewbackTTODewback Pink haired tyrant On my throne of forum faces.Registered User regular
    Arch wrote: »

circle...back around?

Sometimes you just need to reach around and tug on it
    Oh, not that kind of circle.
  • CindersCinders Registered User regular
    Oh but also Cinders, you can make your own! You get an oil as a base and add some other stuff. I have a recipe somewhere, someone in SE++ (Usagi) gave it to me cuz she's boss.

That sounds awesome!

Have you tried it?
  • Dark Raven XDark Raven X Registered User regular
    OH GOD WHY.

WHY HAVE YOU DONE THIS.

Last night, 11th hour scrambling to get my presentation thing done? I dropped my laptop screen first onto a table. Huge crack, the plastic frame from around the screen popped off.

I stood there pulling a D: for a few seconds

Stuck it back in place, it clicked, I waddled off to bed whistling

The moral is apple something
    camo_sig2.png
    shhhhhh it's ok boys

she can't get you

i won't let her get you

*pets*

pros of losing them

no nut cancer
    panties fit better!

Cons

D:
    D:
    D:

Nope!

hrm

=/

is it too late?

Yep!

I mean

In theory, if I go off of the testosterone blocker and the estrogen, I might get it back (probably would at this point)

But that is also assuming I don't shoot myself on day 2.

I am pretty sure that it's too late right now though, because TMI TIME I can barely get anything out now. Ejaculation is for suckers.
  • 21stCentury21stCentury Raiding Relics Everyday Registered User regular
    Also! I read and enjoyed "A Study in Emerald."

Discuss.
  • KalkinoKalkino Buttons LondresRegistered User regular
    Arch wrote: »

circle...back around?

Winky is accusing us all of, at a future point, of being turkeys
    Freedom for the Northern Isles!
  • CouscousCouscous Registered User regular
    I'm attached to pretty much every useless body part, even ones that shouldn't be there like random growths.
    OH GOD WHY.

WHY HAVE YOU DONE THIS.

Last night, 11th hour scrambling to get my presentation thing done? I dropped my laptop screen first onto a table. Huge crack, the plastic frame from around the screen popped off.

I stood there pulling a D: for a few seconds

Stuck it back in place, it clicked, I waddled off to bed whistling

The moral is apple something

you smashed a macbook screen?

my wallet is hurting from here
    R.I.P Sir Check

??/02/2009 - 19/04/2013
    kaleedity wrote: »

Not an A/V guy, but I'd imagine the primary issue lies with your video card being unhappy with that resolution. Is there any sort of configuration you have access to wrt the video card that might affect this issue?

I can definitely mess with the video res. Also I typo'd that, it should be 1900x1600. Maybe I should come down to the 1600x1200 or even something x 1080 so it's "native" for the monitor?
  • override367override367 Registered User regular

I'm not...

idk then sowwy
  • KageraKagera Registered User regular
    So I found out on Friday that while I was still living at home my dad would go through the garbage to find my pads so he could track my periods and make sure I wasn't pregnant.

It's only today that I don't start literally vomiting when I think about it.

Thank God I'm out.

Your dad is a fucking lunatic

apparently i was the one who was difficult to live with because i uh

left the bathroom light on sometimes

that is totally worse
    He was just taking an interest in your vagina like all dads do. It is their property after all.

Seriously never live there again.
    _J_ wrote:
    If we only allowed pedophiles to be parents, then we would never have to worry about children being left alone, unwatched.
    XBL: Fanatical One AIM: itskagera
  • skippydumptruckskippydumptruck FAK U HODGEHEG Registered User regular
    haha

ncix is the most rinky dink company

trying to call service, got routed to their canadian service support, they can't connect me to their us division
    kaleedity wrote: »

I can definitely mess with the video res. Also I typo'd that, it should be 1900x1600. Maybe I should come down to the 1600x1200 or even something x 1080 so it's "native" for the monitor?

Native for LCD monitor shouldn't affect much as far as the TV goes. What kind of system/video card are we running here?
    shhhhhh it's ok boys

she can't get you

i won't let her get you

*pets*

pros of losing them

no nut cancer
    panties fit better!

Cons

D:
    D:
    D:

Nope!

hrm

=/

is it too late?

Yep!

I mean

In theory, if I go off of the testosterone blocker and the estrogen, I might get it back (probably would at this point)

But that is also assuming I don't shoot myself on day 2.

I am pretty sure that it's too late right now though, because TMI TIME I can barely get anything out now. Ejaculation is for suckers.

dang

that sucks

not tempted just to go for the full v-jay at this point?
    R.I.P Sir Check

??/02/2009 - 19/04/2013
This discussion has been closed.