Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.

Ho! Ha ha! Guard! Turn! Parry! Dodge! Spin! Ha! Thrust! [Chat]!

• KalkinoKalkino Buttons LondresRegistered User regular
    Jacobkosh wrote: »
    hahaha

MreBJOy.jpg

Seriously, Brian Herbert and his business partner, Kevin J Anderson need to be given a good slapping.

It seems wrong to franchise fiction your father's legacy. Only the author should be able to get away with such travesty, since it is his/her work. Their no good sons or their fancy friends should be sent off to military school
    Freedom for the Northern Isles!
  • WinkyWinky Registered User regular
    I've been reading the bible.

Let's be honest, this writing is pretty shitty.

Could be the translation.
    vspgsp.jpg
  • ThomamelasThomamelas Registered User regular
    Seeing a plan form here. Fill out the time off request for her. Authorize said time off request. Submit my own. Have her spend the night before. Inform her in the morning that I arranged with her boss to give her the day off. Breakfast goes here. Need to work that out. Spa day. Needs mud. Dinner and dancing maybe?
    There's no living with a killing. There's no goin' back from one. Right or wrong, it's a brand... a brand sticks. There's no goin' back. Now you run on home to your mother and tell her... tell her everything's alright. And there aren't any more guns in the valley.
  • 21stCentury21stCentury Raiding Relics Everyday Registered User regular
    Thomamelas wrote: »
    omg i should book a couples spa day for me and aaron for our seven or eight year i can't remember which it is

*frantically googles*

Cass, your lady card is about to be revoked.

About to be revoked?

O_o
  • LudiousLudious Registered User regular
    I want to donate my extra skin to african burn victims

one last hurrah for colonial whitewashing
    Google Talk: ludious83 My Blog: The Caustic Geek
  • HamurabiHamurabi Registered User regular
    Jacobkosh wrote: »
    hahaha

MreBJOy.jpg

Now that I've started learning Arabic, picking up on the sheer volume of it in the original is so much fun.

But then you come to the awkward realization that Frank Herbert didn't so much make an homage to Islam as the basis for the Fremen religion/culture as literally copy/paste it.

Like the Fremen fucking observe Ramadan.
    network_sig2.png
  • MazzyxMazzyx Changing the World Order. Registered User regular
    I need to finish losing the 20 I started on. I lost like 6 or 7 and stopped because I got overwhelmed, and sick.

Though since the Crohns meds aren't working as well right now it might do it for me.
    falasig.png
  • Irond WillIrond Will Super Moderator, Moderator mod
    Irond Will wrote: »
    Abdhyius wrote: »
    Pony wrote: »
    The insidious thing about my brand of mania is that you think you're just having a really good day and you've finally gotten healthy. In fact, why am I even taking these meds? I feel great. I could wrestle a bear.

for me, my mania causes laser-focus. Like most people who struggle with bipolar when I'm manic I'll start projects or have ideas and smash into them with crazy amounts of effort. But even when I don't do that, I'll like... lose myself in playing video games for six hours.

Not in a depressed "I'm playing video games to just pass the time" kind of way, but in this really engrossed "HOLY SHIT I LOVE THIS GAME" kind of way and then I'm like "oh fuck it's 5 am"

hah, yeah. Which can be a useful mindset to be in on occasion.

i am playing neverwinter right now and some of the dudes, like a week in, have already hit level cap

and i am like

how do you find the time to hit level cap on an mmo in a week

and still watch as much anime as you do?

my top level character is still 16.

i saw you on last night

i got my fighter up to 20 and they indeed do start to become more fun

also i rerolled my halfling wizard because even though he was l15, i just couldn't bear to play him. watching the little fucker waddle around and skip and jump was just too much.

so racist against halflings.

now i have a nice, clean, handsome tall human wizard

just the kind of dude i'd like to move in next door.
    Seeing a plan form here. Fill out the time off request for her. Authorize said time off request. Submit my own. Have her spend the night before. Inform her in the morning that I arranged with her boss to give her the day off. Breakfast goes here. Need to work that out. Spa day. Needs mud. Dinner and dancing maybe?

Jesus Christ you exhaust me.
  • EchoEcho Per Aspera Ad Inferi Super Moderator, Moderator mod
    God every time I link this or see this linked I want them to do the whole movie so bad

umuad.jpg
    Pony wrote: »
    The insidious thing about my brand of mania is that you think you're just having a really good day and you've finally gotten healthy. In fact, why am I even taking these meds? I feel great. I could wrestle a bear.

for me, my mania causes laser-focus. Like most people who struggle with bipolar when I'm manic I'll start projects or have ideas and smash into them with crazy amounts of effort. But even when I don't do that, I'll like... lose myself in playing video games for six hours.

Not in a depressed "I'm playing video games to just pass the time" kind of way, but in this really engrossed "HOLY SHIT I LOVE THIS GAME" kind of way and then I'm like "oh fuck it's 5 am"

hah, yeah. Which can be a useful mindset to be in on occasion.

i am playing neverwinter right now and some of the dudes, like a week in, have already hit level cap

and i am like

how do you find the time to hit level cap on an mmo in a week

and still watch as much anime as you do?

my top level character is still 16.

i saw you on last night

i got my fighter up to 20 and they indeed do start to become more fun

also i rerolled my halfling wizard because even though he was l15, i just couldn't bear to play him. watching the little fucker waddle around and skip and jump was just too much.

so racist against halflings.

now i have a nice, clean, handsome tall human wizard

just the kind of dude i'd like to move in next door.

Halflings are all burglars who go around smoking pipeweed all the time
    vspgsp.jpg
  • tyrannustyrannus Registered User regular
    will is racist as hell
    omg i should book a couples spa day for me and aaron for our seven or eight year i can't remember which it is

*frantically googles*

About to be revoked?

O_o

She's been on double secret probation.
    There's no living with a killing. There's no goin' back from one. Right or wrong, it's a brand... a brand sticks. There's no goin' back. Now you run on home to your mother and tell her... tell her everything's alright. And there aren't any more guns in the valley.

*frantically googles*

About to be revoked?

O_o

She's been on double secret probation.

I am baffled that it hasn't been revoked yet...
    Thom is still my hero.
    falasig.png
    I only play small races in RPG's. It's kinda fucked up. Joking aside, there's nothing sexual about it.

I dunno. Why does an over 6 foot formerly morbidly obese man identify with small races more than large races?

Is it because I feel small inside? Is it because I believe in the underdog?

Or is it because I love the idea of stabbing people in the dick
    Not gonna lie, I forgot how addictive chat is.
    vspgsp.jpg
  • spool32spool32 Contrary Library Registered User regular
    So I'm gonna head off - if anybody is interested in trying out Magicka I'd love to play this evening. If you don't have a copy I'll pick one up for you - but they are super cheap on Steam right now.

$2.50 for the base game for the next 18 hours.
    Successful Kickstarter get! Drop by Bare Mettle Entertainment if you'd like to see what we're making.
    Ludious wrote: »

Jesus Christ you exhaust me.

Dude, there will be a relaxing massage and mud bath.
  • InquisitorInquisitor Registered User regular
    edited May 2013
    My weight has pretty much stayed the same in Japan but my body composition has changed pretty dramatically.

My forearms for example have like, really increased in thickness (kendo, not jerking it, before you make the obvious joke). Which is neat, but fitting into shirts designed for Japanese men has become a little tricky sometimes.
    Inquisitor on
    AoTsig_zps8cfd65c2.png
  • AbdhyiusAbdhyius Registered User regular
    I asked a girl to come to the movie with me and she turned me done.

Welp, there's the last reason to keep living down the toilet. See ya.
    xlh6c3.png
    tyrannus wrote: »
    so the mathematical condition "x >= 1" expresses "x is more than or equal to one". in common english, assuming the value 1 was a proper value for x, we might associate this with the words "x is sufficient" or "x is enough"

is there a similar word for the condition "x <= 1" or "x is up to but not more than this amount"?

obviously it's "X SUX"

how do they even let you accounts out of school?
    we need as many accountants as possible to keep track of how ugly you are

well account school sounds terrible and apparently they just let anyone in.
    Winky wrote: »

Oh no, we're gonna lose Winky again!
  • EchoEcho Per Aspera Ad Inferi Super Moderator, Moderator mod
  • shalmeloshalmelo sees no evil Registered User regular
    SammyF wrote: »
    shalmelo wrote: »
    Just got out-bid on yet another house, making us a solid 0 for 4.

Fuck this housing market. Fuck it hard.

On the bright side, yaaaaaay economy!

But yeah hope you get something soon.

Doesn't seem likely, unless we A) significantly increase our commute or B) significantly lower our standards. Everything decent that's remotely in our price range is going for at least 25k over list price. So fucking sick of this...
    Steam ID: Shalmelo || LoL: melo2boogaloo || tweets
    I've been reading the bible.

Let's be honest, this writing is pretty shitty.

Could be the translation.

51IWk7y7JML._SX300_.jpg
  • MimMim Registered User regular
    2xdQMcT.png

I might start following celebs again...
  • TavTav Registered User regular
    FUCK EXAMS

Don't look at it that way. Look at it like Hova does. You got 99 problems but a bitch still aint one.
    Inquisitor wrote: »
    My weight has pretty much stayed the same in Japan but my body composition has changed pretty dramatically.

I imagine that you are composed of a much larger proportion of fish and rice since living in Japan.
    vspgsp.jpg
  • KalkinoKalkino Buttons LondresRegistered User regular

My forearms for example have like, really increased in thickness (kendo, not jerking it, before you make the obvious joke). Which is neat, but fitting into shirts designed for Japanese men has become a little tricky sometimes.

Hmmm. Someone should combine kendo and jerking
    Freedom for the Northern Isles!
  • tyrannustyrannus Registered User regular
    so the mathematical condition "x >= 1" expresses "x is more than or equal to one". in common english, assuming the value 1 was a proper value for x, we might associate this with the words "x is sufficient" or "x is enough"

is there a similar word for the condition "x <= 1" or "x is up to but not more than this amount"?

obviously it's "X SUX"

how do they even let you accounts out of school?
    we need as many accountants as possible to keep track of how ugly you are

well account school sounds terrible and apparently they just let anyone in.
    they do but the problem is they don't let anyone out without absolutely destroying them
  • MimMim Registered User regular
    Echo wrote: »
    God every time I link this or see this linked I want them to do the whole movie so bad

umuad.jpg

He is ...so pretty.
  • AbdhyiusAbdhyius Registered User regular

Don't look at it that way. Look at it like Hova does. You got 99 problems but a bitch still aint one.

ah but you see that's not true in my case.

It's complicated.

Actually it's not complicated I'm just not a good person.
    xlh6c3.png
    Kalkino wrote: »

kenderbation

....maybe not
  • InquisitorInquisitor Registered User regular

I imagine that you are composed of a much larger proportion of fish and rice since living in Japan.

Not too much more, actually. Back in the states I generally had rice every day (Cuabn wat wat) and a good amount of fish, though I probably do get some more in Japan.

I eat a lot more vegetables here though, especially pickled vegetables. Less greasy stuff in general here too.
    AoTsig_zps8cfd65c2.png
    Mim wrote: »
    Echo wrote: »

umuad.jpg

He is ...so pretty.

that's how he got elected mayor of portland

I bet your calves are also huge.
    falasig.png

Oh no, we're gonna lose Winky again!

It's okay 21st, I can just do my work tomorrow

Or...next week maybe
    vspgsp.jpg
    Kalkino wrote: »

kenderbation

....maybe not

it's a big thing in germany

i hear
This discussion has been closed.