Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.

[chat] going one way, people another

• bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Registered User regular
    Elldren wrote: »
    @elldren do you ever sleep?

I try

sometimes

It rarely works out

fair enough
  • ElldrenElldren Registered User regular
    Casual wrote: »

I try

sometimes

It rarely works out

are you currently av facing?

yes
  • evilbobevilbob Registered User regular
    Never not av face
  • TavTav Registered User regular
    i really wish my t-shirts were longer

they are loose in the chest but they could definitely do with being like, two inches longer
  • Dunadan019Dunadan019 Registered User regular
    WTB new job.
    Mental midgets kill my inner child.
  • Dunadan019Dunadan019 Registered User regular
    PST
    Mental midgets kill my inner child.
  • CasualCasual IT'S CRIME TIME MOTHAFUCKAS WE OUTRegistered User regular

I try

sometimes

It rarely works out

are you currently av facing?

yes

perhaps it is sleep time for you
    R.I.P Sir Check
    i write amazing erotic fiction

its all about anthropomorphic dicks doing everyday things like buying shoes for their scrotum-feet
    ??/02/2009 - 19/04/2013
    He lives on as cheezburger grease in our hearts.
    evilbob wrote: »
    Never not av face

filthy habit
    R.I.P Sir Check

its all about anthropomorphic dicks doing everyday things like buying shoes for their scrotum-feet
    ??/02/2009 - 19/04/2013
    God I love watching Australian teams that aren't mine failing internationally.
  • KageraKagera Registered User regular
    I went for holy fucking how are you alive obese lost 260 pounds and am still overweight according to BMI?

Fuck it I'm done with weight loss where's my double western meal?
    _J_ wrote:
    If we only allowed pedophiles to be parents, then we would never have to worry about children being left alone, unwatched.
    XBL: Fanatical One AIM: itskagera
    Never not av face

filthy habit
    The smoke distracts from my face though.
  • BogartBogart Registered User regular
    edited May 2013
    Bogart on
    Never not av face

filthy habit
    The smoke distracts from my face though.

good point, well made
    R.I.P Sir Check

??/02/2009 - 19/04/2013
    Mojo_Jojo wrote: »
    Tav wrote: »
    I don't think anyone was genuine about being annoyed about Angelina Jolie's mastectomy?
    Everything has been incredibly positive about in the media.

I think it's more the reaction in, say, the comments of news items where the stupid has thrived.

No change there.
  • RMS OceanicRMS Oceanic Registered User regular
    Which is worse, news comments or youtube comments?
  • STATE OF THE ART ROBOTSTATE OF THE ART ROBOT Registered User regular

It depends on the story/video.

Trick question. They are both equally bad.
    Bogart wrote: »
    I don't think anyone was genuine about being annoyed about Angelina Jolie's mastectomy?

I think it's more the reaction in, say, the comments of news items where the stupid has thrived.

No change there.

there was only one person who said it here and it was less "pfft way to ruin a perfectly good set of tits" and more a misunderstanding of how terrible cancer treatment is so he thought she way as well wait until she gets it

people normally change their tack on that once they're made to understand that our cancer treatment ATM is p much to selectivly, slowly and painfully kill off parts of your body and hope the cancer dies before you do
    R.I.P Sir Check

??/02/2009 - 19/04/2013
  • OrganichuOrganichu Registered User regular
    edited May 2013
    Bogart wrote: »

No change there.

8 year old Golden Retriever survives cancer and births a litter of three healthy pups.

3 Minutes Ago - 14 likes
    ugly fucking pooches look dey got mange, yeah?
    Organichu on
    dammit chu i thought i told you to stop posting on news sites
    R.I.P Sir Check

??/02/2009 - 19/04/2013
    but seriously this is a major inconvenience as I need to open this today at some point
  • AbdhyiusAbdhyius Registered User regular
    Abdhyius wrote: »
    Signed up to give blood.

give an extra couple of pints for those of us who are too scared of needles

No!

now you're just being selfish

no, you're being a scaredy cat!
    xlh6c3.png
  • GonmunGonmun Canada eh!Registered User regular
    Signed up to give blood.

give an extra couple of pints for those of us who are too scared of needles

No!

now you're just being selfish

no, you're being a scaredy cat!

I can't due to my crohn's. :(
    t7zsk1.jpg
    Lemme punch Crohn in the dick.
    Feel like im shit. Gonna gamble 100.
  • poshnialloposhniallo Registered User regular
    I can't even keep track of which of us has Crohn's any more. Too many of us.
    Neal Stephenson wrote:
    It was, of course, nothing more than sexism, the especially virulent type espoused by male techies who sincerely believe that they are too smart to be sexists.
    Yesssssss Gradius III and IV arrived in the mail today! Gonna try them right after work.
  • OrganichuOrganichu Registered User regular
    i have some undiagnosed intestinal syndrome- very frequent stomach aches, diarrhea, pure yellow bile burning poops, regular nausea etc

ibs i guess?

i dunno if i have a specific, actual, testable thing like crohn's
    Also @Tav when you've overcome a problem in your life, for example giving up smoking, there are two common reactions: to remain sympathetic to others still struggling with that problem, or to get irritated at anyone who hasn't managed to do it yet.

I say this with love in my heart, but everyone pretty much hates the second type.
    Neal Stephenson wrote:
    It was, of course, nothing more than sexism, the especially virulent type espoused by male techies who sincerely believe that they are too smart to be sexists.
  • y2jake215y2jake215 oh ok yeah that's cool RAP GAME KiNG TUTRegistered User regular
    I think it's a little strange that nothing seems to be anyone's fault anymore
    G2Dcf.jpg
    Organichu wrote: »
    i have some undiagnosed intestinal syndrome- very frequent stomach aches, diarrhea, pure yellow bile burning poops, regular nausea etc

ibs i guess?

i dunno if i have a specific, actual, testable thing like crohn's

You could have IBS, coeliac's, a bunch of possibilities. If you someday get proper healthcare (jesus your healthcare system makes me angry) get checked out. There isn't a single test for IBS, but it's definitely diagnosable and treatable. IBS isn't like Crohns, though. Crohns is a much bigger thing, and you don't just go about your life with untreated Crohns. My first year of Crohns I spent in hospital 80% or more of the time, lost half my (lard-ass) bodyweight, and nearly died a couple of times.

Neal Stephenson wrote:
    y2jake215 wrote: »
    I think it's a little strange that nothing seems to be anyone's fault anymore

Massive generalisations seem to be in rude health, though.
    what is Chrons?

i'm pretty sure i have IBS

never been diagnosed but the symptoms fit
    R.I.P Sir Check

??/02/2009 - 19/04/2013
    I got diagnosed back when I was 13, was on meds for a loooon while but it seems to have calmed down quite a bit over the past couple of years. Still get the occasional flare-up and my doc took me off the meds for now but I still can't donate due to the potential risk of donating that much blood and the fact that with Crohn's should I have a bad bout where I have intestinal bleeding it can be bad. :(
    t7zsk1.jpg
  • RMS OceanicRMS Oceanic Registered User regular
    That JCPenney story in Extra Credits gives me a sad.
    edited May 2013
    Also arriving: Two copies of Armored Core 2. Should have been Armored Core 2 and Armored Core 2: Another Age but I guess Amazon had a fuckup. Oh well. Returning it to get the right game would cost me $3 when the game itself only costs $5. I just gave the extra copy to a coworker and will order Another Age when I order stuff off of Amazon again.
    STATE OF THE ART ROBOT on
    edited May 2013
    I'm not irritated by fat people, I just think that weight loss is sold as this big impossible thing when it really isn't.

I am irritated by "these models are too damn skinny and setting a bad example how dare the fashion industry do this... oh these obese people are perfectly fine, it's probably their genes"

like I said a few pages back, the average model is too skinny and the average person is too fat. We should be aiming to meet in the middle here
    Tav on
  • Shazkar ShadowstormShazkar Shadowstorm Registered User regular
    Chu ain't u on sum ok healthcare or did that stop
    | Steam & XBL: Shazkar |
    edited May 2013
    what is Chrons?

i'm pretty sure i have IBS

never been diagnosed but the symptoms fit

Crohn's disease, also known as Crohn syndrome and regional enteritis, is a type of inflammatory bowel disease that may affect any part of the gastrointestinal tract from mouth to anus, causing a wide variety of symptoms. It primarily causes abdominal pain, diarrhea (which may be bloody if inflammation is at its worst), vomiting (can be continuous), or weight loss,[1][2][3] but may also cause complications outside the gastrointestinal tract such as skin rashes, arthritis, inflammation of the eye, tiredness, and lack of concentration.[1] Crohn's disease is caused by interactions between environmental, immunological and bacterial factors in genetically susceptible individuals.[4][5][6] This results in a chronic inflammatory disorder, in which the body's immune system attacks the gastrointestinal tract possibly directed at microbial antigens.[5][7] Crohn's disease has wrongly been described as an autoimmune disease in the past; recent investigators have described it as an immune deficiency state

EDIT** Frackin' quote tags tried making it that you said that part.
    Gonmun on
    t7zsk1.jpg
This discussion has been closed.