Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.

Rabbit Season! Duck Season! [Chat] Season!

19495969798100»

• Knuckle DraggerKnuckle Dragger Explosive Ovine Disposal Registered User regular
    Knuckle Dragger was warned for this.
    Kalkino wrote: »
    If I recall correctly, Lake Grassmere is where most of NZ's domestic salt production is performed. LOOK, PURPLE-REDDISH LAKES

hero-4337-new.jpg

My pictures are of salt from evaporating pools in San Francisco Bay...industrialicious...
    sig-2699.jpg Iosif is friend. Come, visit friend.
  • EriktheVikingGamerEriktheVikingGamer Barbara Streisand! Registered User regular
    edited May 2013
    Customer calls up complaining that files recently stopped saving for them in a custom application built for them a few years ago. My boss tosses this to me because I am stuck on my current project.

Ok, I've never seen this app before, giving it a shot. Apparently they press save and no file appears on disk. Simple enough. I grab the source from our server and take a look.

Let's see if you guys can spot the coding error.
    private void SaveFile(String filePath)
    {
    // TBI - [Coworker's name] 08/10/2008
    }

:3

lolnoobprogramming annotations? God it's been so long since I've done anything in the way of programming. :P
    EriktheVikingGamer on
    Youtube channel: SuperVikingGamer
    Current Playthroughs: Neverwinter Closed Beta|Let's Build! Sim City
  • kaleeditykaleedity bad biscuits make the baker broke bro Registered User regular
    Customer calls up complaining that files recently stopped saving for them in a custom application built for them a few years ago. My boss tosses this to me because I am stuck on my current project.

Ok, I've never seen this app before, giving it a shot. Apparently they press save and no file appears on disk. Simple enough. I grab the source from our server and take a look.

Let's see if you guys can spot the coding error.
    private void SaveFile(String filePath)
    {
    // TBI - [Coworker's name] 08/10/2008
    }

:3

is it "to be included"

or "traumatic brain injury"?
  • KalkinoKalkino Buttons LondresRegistered User regular
    Kalkino wrote: »
    If I recall correctly, Lake Grassmere is where most of NZ's domestic salt production is performed. LOOK, PURPLE-REDDISH LAKES

hero-4337-new.jpg

My pictures are of salt from evaporating pools in San Francisco Bay...industrialicious...

Well, as a further contrast, here are some salt mountains, real mountains and some sheep

26707TS00_w.jpg
    Freedom for the Northern Isles!
  • ElendilElendil Registered User regular
    i took a nap and now i feel like shit

god damn it

why do i always fall for the allure of the nap

it is lies
    Per3th.jpg
  • P10P10 Registered User regular
    recently stopped saving for them? was it ever implemented or what?
  • AManFromEarthAManFromEarth Their ideas are old and their ideas are bad. Risk is our business.Registered User regular
    Winky wrote: »
    What I'd like to believe?

Television.

Television fixed Europe.

Europeans saw other Europeans on the TV and found out that they weren't that different from each other.

But every year Eurovision threatens to tear the continent apart! At least that's how I understood whatever that was while I was there.
    Lh96QHG.png
  • IcyLiquidIcyLiquid Beep Booper Montreal, QuebecAdministrator, Vanilla Staff vanilla
    Geth close this thread

Quick @skippydumptruck, before anyone can stop us!
  • GethGeth Legion Perseus VeilRegistered User, Super Moderator, Penny Arcade Staff, Vanilla Staff vanilla
    Affirmative IcyLiquid. Closing thread...
This discussion has been closed.