Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.

Rabbit Season! Duck Season! [Chat] Season!

• CasualCasual IT'S CRIME TIME MOTHAFUCKAS WE OUTRegistered User regular
    Mim wrote: »
    Casual wrote: »
    Oh god, I just watched a french parody of sex in video games. I want to post it here but there is like 2 seconds where a guy is pants-less. You can't see his butt really, but I'm trying to err on the side of caution.

do we care about the depiction of butts here?

as long as theres no twig and berries on display thats fine isn't it?

I don't know...I mean, you can barely see the butt. I'll PM it to you so I can get a second opinion.

i'll watch it since i'm curious but you'll have to wait four hours for an opinion since i'm at work :P
    R.I.P Sir Check
    i write amazing erotic fiction

its all about anthropomorphic dicks doing everyday things like buying shoes for their scrotum-feet
    ??/02/2009 - 19/04/2013
    He lives on as cheezburger grease in our hearts.
  • Fuzzy Cumulonimbus CloudFuzzy Cumulonimbus Cloud Registered User regular
    I keep waking up successfully in the morning. So weird. And I get tired at like 10 pm. Also weird.
    3FMmC.jpg
  • Donkey KongDonkey Kong and a cast of thousands Registered User regular
    I keep waking up successfully in the morning. So weird. And I get tired at like 10 pm. Also weird.

I woke up this morning in a cold sweat, feeling rested, not remembering hearing my alarm, convinced it was like, noon. It was 6:30am. I'm now at work(!!). I think i gave my boss a heart attack.
    dkmouthsig.png
    Gooey wrote: »

Oh my god those fucking things were the worst of all time. I am so glad that my parents somehow knew what was up. They didn't know much about video games (and I think actively hated them) but we never got those damn things unless my loopy grandma was buying presents. Everyone must have had a loopy grandma because there's no other explanation for why those things existed at all at the same time the gameboy did.

these one game cheap shitty handhelds were popular once

i used to have a sonic one i played a lot as a kid

I think I remember the Sonic one being better than most, but still largely a hunk of plastic that emitted confusing chirps while a bunch of chunky LCD hieroglyphics flashed on and off non-sensically.

iirc it didnt even have it's own backgrounds did it? it was just LCD shite projected over a picture. :P

man was it easier to impress me 20 years ago
    R.I.P Sir Check

its all about anthropomorphic dicks doing everyday things like buying shoes for their scrotum-feet
    ??/02/2009 - 19/04/2013
  • Shazkar ShadowstormShazkar Shadowstorm Registered User regular
    whoa, uh, yesterday was a bit chilly, i wore a jacket and everything

today is supposed to be 80?????
    | Steam & XBL: Shazkar |
  • MimMim Registered User regular
    Oh god, I just watched a french parody of sex in video games. I want to post it here but there is like 2 seconds where a guy is pants-less. You can't see his butt really, but I'm trying to err on the side of caution.

I don't know...I mean, you can barely see the butt. I'll PM it to you so I can get a second opinion.

i'll watch it since i'm curious but you'll have to wait four hours for an opinion since i'm at work :P

(;゚Д゚)
  • KalkinoKalkino Buttons LondresRegistered User regular
    I should buy some suits. So lazy though
    Freedom for the Northern Isles!
  • ElldrenElldren Registered User regular

I'm not at work

(;゚Д゚)

it took a lot of squinting and head tilting to figure this emote out :?
    R.I.P Sir Check

??/02/2009 - 19/04/2013
  • Mojo_JojoMojo_Jojo Tough on mime. Tough on the causes of mime Registered User regular
    Kalkino wrote: »
    I should buy some suits. So lazy though

I just have a small Turkish man who measures and fits suits for me while I sleep.
  • TTODewbackTTODewback Pink haired tyrant On my throne of forum faces.Registered User regular
    If u give boss heart attack u win game Dongy. U win the game
  • InquisitorInquisitor Registered User regular
    It's a pretty common emote (in Japan).
    AoTsig_zps8cfd65c2.png

so.....

jelly....
    R.I.P Sir Check

??/02/2009 - 19/04/2013
    Inquisitor wrote: »

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
  • bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Registered User regular
    tired but dont want to crawl in the bed because ill wake the little one up and I dont want that

<is not in Japan

:P
    R.I.P Sir Check

??/02/2009 - 19/04/2013
  • y2jake215y2jake215 oh ok yeah that's cool RAP GAME KiNG TUTRegistered User regular
    I think I'm going to visit Japan later this year

Whose gonna be there to whisk me around
    G2Dcf.jpg
  • ElldrenElldren Registered User regular

<is not in Japan

Bob would get jealous

*nods*
  • poshnialloposhniallo Registered User regular
    Japanese emotes are baffling.
    Neal Stephenson wrote:
    It was, of course, nothing more than sexism, the especially virulent type espoused by male techies who sincerely believe that they are too smart to be sexists.
    Elldren wrote: »

<is not in Japan

Bob would get jealous

*nods*

i'm sure we could come to an arrangement :winky:
    R.I.P Sir Check

??/02/2009 - 19/04/2013

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

♪┏(・o・)┛♪┗ ( ・o・) ┓♪┏ ( ) ┛♪┗ (・o・ ) ┓♪┏(・o・)┛♪

Oh my god those fucking things were the worst of all time. I am so glad that my parents somehow knew what was up. They didn't know much about video games (and I think actively hated them) but we never got those damn things unless my loopy grandma was buying presents. Everyone must have had a loopy grandma because there's no other explanation for why those things existed at all at the same time the gameboy did.

I think I remember the Sonic one being better than most, but still largely a hunk of plastic that emitted confusing chirps while a bunch of chunky LCD hieroglyphics flashed on and off non-sensically.

iirc it didnt even have it's own backgrounds did it? it was just LCD shite projected over a picture. :P

Yeah, the background was a picture with a fixed function LCD over it. Sonic had maybe 8 positions to jumps and attacks to "animate" but largely stayed fixed in the same place on the screen. The rest of the area was filled with repeating copies of enemies and obstacles, which would be turned on in sequence to simulate these things coming at Sonic. The sonic one was better than most because they kept everything fairly small and had enough copies to almost make passable motion, but it still looked, played, and felt like shit.
    dkmouthsig.png
    i started actually like

using face wash and moisturizer and whatever

?

the skin on my face looks good it's weird
    gimme a kiss
  • STATE OF THE ART ROBOTSTATE OF THE ART ROBOT Registered User regular
    DBZ was better than Sailor Moon
  • InquisitorInquisitor Registered User regular
    gimme a kiss

*smooch smooch*
    AoTsig_zps8cfd65c2.png
  • skippydumptruckskippydumptruck FAK U HODGEHEG Registered User regular
    Yeah, the background was a picture with a fixed function LCD over it. Sonic had maybe 8 positions to jumps and attacks to "animate" but largely stayed fixed in the same place on the screen. The rest of the area was filled with repeating copies of enemies and obstacles, which would be turned on in sequence to simulate these things coming at Sonic. The sonic one was better than most because they kept everything fairly small and had enough copies to almost make passable motion, but it still looked, played, and felt like shit.

I had 3 or 4 of those because we didn't own a gameboy or lynx or gamegear

: (

I think later I got one or two that were similar but higher quality

like I remember a maroon one that was mario bros or donkey kong maybe

the form factor wasn't that torpedo shape, it was more like the gameboy micro but bigger

*googles*

yeah, nope

Gurl, no.

haha man the shite we used to be into

this is the sort of stuff we're gonna tell out grandkids about DK

we'll tell them the hardships we suffered and why they should be grateful for what they have

they'll thanks us one day
    R.I.P Sir Check

??/02/2009 - 19/04/2013
    gimme a kiss

c'mere big boy

*puckers up*
    R.I.P Sir Check

??/02/2009 - 19/04/2013
  • kaleeditykaleedity bad biscuits make the baker broke bro Registered User regular
    there's dbz abridged, I don't think there's a sailor moon abridged

dbz wins
    I had this one as a kid

LCD_SQ_Game.jpg
    this might have been it

Donkey-Kong-Jr.-Game-and-Watch.jpg
    kaleedity wrote: »

dbz wins

well thats because Sailor Moon isnt filled with hours of

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
    also do you remember these

Zelda_Game_Watch.jpg
  • Mojo_JojoMojo_Jojo Tough on mime. Tough on the causes of mime Registered User regular
    Those Game&Watch things were such pieces of shit.
    The Game and Watch ones were ok actually! I mean, they were still awful but they had a discernible game you could play. I remember the vast majority of the Tiger and Mattel ones just being confusing and not very much like video games. As a little kid I could make no sense of them at all.
    dkmouthsig.png
  • SarksusSarksus TEN FUCKING DOLLARS Registered User regular
    kaleedity wrote: »

dbz wins

well thats because Sailor Moon isnt filled with hours of

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

It's filled with hours of Serena being a ditz
This discussion has been closed.