Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.

Rabbit Season! Duck Season! [Chat] Season!

• Dunadan019Dunadan019 Registered User regular
    time is moving so slowly....
    Mental midgets kill my inner child.
  • RMS OceanicRMS Oceanic Registered User regular
    Dunadan019 wrote: »
    time is moving so slowly....

Stop pressing R1, you'll lose all your sand!
  • CasualCasual IT'S CRIME TIME MOTHAFUCKAS WE OUTRegistered User regular
    Echo wrote: »
    Met a horse, sat on a girl, had fun.

FTFY
    R.I.P Sir Check
    i write amazing erotic fiction

its all about anthropomorphic dicks doing everyday things like buying shoes for their scrotum-feet
    ??/02/2009 - 19/04/2013
    He lives on as cheezburger grease in our hearts.
  • simonwolfsimonwolf Registered User regular
    Echo wrote: »
    Met a girl, sat on horse, had fun.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ljPFZrRD3J8
    turtlesig.jpg
  • KalkinoKalkino Buttons LondresRegistered User regular
    Just realised that Scotland could become a crown dependency like The Isle of Man and Jersey. Mmmm.

Hmmm?
    Freedom for the Northern Isles!
  • ronyaronya hmmm over there!Registered User regular
    Log-likelihood function=  5.161818
    > 		cat('\nCoefficients')

Coefficients
    > 		print(bhat)
     [1]  9.999791005  0.038393848  9.999929759 -0.318739088  0.522880595  0.973458384 -0.076772781  0.114804197  0.286453948 -0.478189740
    [11]  0.066931550 -0.030269981 -0.046622042 -0.175264641 -0.055058642 -0.002586144  0.047809495  0.201844811  0.105660598  0.083099807
    [21]  0.019009041 -0.131868841 -0.073026303  0.129760448  1.003117742 -0.022214676  0.007504073  0.042487071 -0.104428791  0.063503281
    [31]  0.068613008 -0.047451006  0.101139957  0.048919438 -0.094649949 -0.027298760 -0.061608612  0.004021758  0.099323710  0.088733121
    [41] -0.112995002 -0.066050202

> 		cat('\nStandard Errors')

Standard Errors
    > 		print(stderr)
     [1] 41.401695284  0.003667949 21.223088255  0.005074971  0.012926645  0.096989647  0.131334777  0.125962410  0.128539918  0.130595421
    [11]  0.097467032  0.181477770  0.257967403  0.312953030  0.450103054  0.326552818  0.475562655  0.319616417  0.478769146  0.304166412
    [21]  0.453057948  0.173460487  0.257523634  0.006334026  0.130291955  0.218307950  0.215864659  0.208581897  0.200690232  0.114031747
    [31]  0.241248721  0.242420981  0.274053705  0.284145021  0.198656299  0.217408474  0.206082143  0.223034686  0.287845856  0.295043517
    [41]  0.245791520  0.245895468

> 	#	return(estResults)
    > 	#}
    > 	
    > 	#LSTAR <- mleLSTAR()
    > 	
    > 	Sys.time()
    [1] "2013-05-16 13:18:37 BST"

whoop whoop
    what this tells me is that the first couple of parameters behave very badly
    but I honestly don't have the time or skill to estimate it correctly. Hmm. What to do.
    I dunno, us Anglo-Celts have done ok,
    Even the Tsar in Peking trembled when the God King Victoria stamped her petite foot
  • EchoEcho Per Aspera Ad Inferi Super Moderator, Moderator mod
    Now: doing tech support for some weird midi doodad that doesn't work properly in OS X.
  • AntinumericAntinumeric Registered User regular
    Kalkino wrote: »
    Just realised that Scotland could become a crown dependency like The Isle of Man and Jersey. Mmmm.

Hmmm?
    The idea behind a Crown dependency is that the Crown looks after military affairs but the dependency is a separate country. Kind of a potential yes vote outcome.
    In this moment, I am euphoric. Not because of any phoney God's blessing. But because, I am enlightened by my intelligence.
  • Dunadan019Dunadan019 Registered User regular
    ronya wrote: »
    but I honestly don't have the time or skill to estimate it correctly. Hmm. What to do.

whats the function?
    Mental midgets kill my inner child.
  • GooeyGooey Registered User regular
    Jacobkosh wrote: »
    tumblr_mm384vlfik1qla11zo1_500.jpg

every single one of these things was a lie
    919UOwT.png
  • EchoEcho Per Aspera Ad Inferi Super Moderator, Moderator mod
    The light on it is green!

I suppose that means it works.

Hmmm?
    The idea behind a Crown dependency is that the Crown looks after military affairs but the dependency is a separate country. Kind of a potential yes vote outcome.

Oh I know what they are, I was more interested in if this had become a topic of the debate.

I concede my response to you did not convey that at all.

I would think that if Scot-land votes Yes, Westminster will create a new form of status based on prior models like the CD but not a CD.For reasons like the Scottish government would probably take offence and there are various uncertainties with that status that might be more if an issue than with the current CDs, Man etc, as Scotland is large and currently tightly integrated
    Dunadan019 wrote: »
    ronya wrote: »

whats the function?

bivariate LSTAR; the two parameters that go in the weighting function change veeeeery slowly over the space so the estimator converges too slowly
  • DeebaserDeebaser Way out in the water See it swimmin'?Registered User regular
    Gooey wrote: »
    tumblr_mm384vlfik1qla11zo1_500.jpg

every single one of these things was a lie

Up up down down FUCK YOU Konami!
    #FreeThan
    #FreeScheck
    #FreeSKFM
  • Irond WillIrond Will Super Moderator, Moderator mod
    MadCaddy wrote: »
    So @irond will for a self hating bostonite I'm surprised to hear you bash on LA.. LA is like the antithesis to Boston in some ways. You don't like driving, and temperate weather? ;)

i was born in LA and grew up out west, but have liked living in the east a lot better. i don't like having to drive everywhere and enjoy having seasons. plus LA has a culture that i totally do not love.

i think you're right that LA and boston are kind of opposites. like, in spite of the fact that greater boston only has, like 4 million people, it is structured like, feels like, and functions as an actual city. LA, in spite of being much larger, doesn't feel like a city at all.

there are things that i don't like about boston, but pound for pound it's my favorite place i've lived.
  • Shazkar ShadowstormShazkar Shadowstorm Registered User regular
    LA would be cool if someone went back in time and put trains everywhere

[ everycity ] would be cool if someone went back in time and put trains everywhere
    | Steam & XBL: Shazkar |
    LA is pretty though

those mountain views and beach views in the same place
    i ruined my stomach yesterday
    someone is hammering something on the other side of my wall i think

2nd day in a row

is almost 9am have you no decency
  • InquisitorInquisitor Registered User regular
    It's a veritable catbug army.
    AoTsig_zps8cfd65c2.png
  • AntinumericAntinumeric Registered User regular

Hmmm?

Oh I know what they are, I was more interested in if this had become a topic of the debate.

I would think that if Scot-land votes Yes, Westminster will create a new form of status based on prior models like the CD but not a CD.For reasons like the Scottish government would probably take offence and there are various uncertainties with that status that might be more if an issue than with the current CDs, Man etc, as Scotland is large and currently tightly integrated
    Oh most likely, I was just reading up on the Isle of Man and noticed its sovereignty status seemed to be similar to what a yes-vote outcome would probably be.
    In this moment, I am euphoric. Not because of any phoney God's blessing. But because, I am enlightened by my intelligence.
  • MimMim Registered User regular
    Oh god, I just watched a french parody of sex in video games. I want to post it here but there is like 2 seconds where a guy is pants-less. You can't see his butt really, but I'm trying to err on the side of caution.
  • Dread Pirate ArbuthnotDread Pirate Arbuthnot Registered User regular
    There's nothing better than your morning pee and poop.
  • Irond WillIrond Will Super Moderator, Moderator mod
    Thomamelas wrote: »
    Podly wrote: »
    Thomamelas wrote: »
    Organichu wrote: »
    kosh i notice that you conveniently omitted the northeast

you wanna go, brah?

I never imagine myself making enough to live in the northeast in conditions I wouldn't find utterly intolerable

I mean unless we're talking Maine or New Hampshire or something, then sure

Maine....is clannish. Like Hatfields and McCoys clannish. And New Hampshire is...well just don't live there.

southern new hampshire is ok

northern new hampshire is nice if you're the kinda person prone to sending anthrax to public officials

Yeah but if you're in Southern New Hampshire you might as well move to Vermont which will drop your odds of seeing insane libertarians by like 80%. And in Maine there are families holding grudges from before the revolution.

yeah once you get into central maine it's surprisingly appalachian. like, it makes sense - the longfellow/ white mountains are really just a local name for the appalacians.

but it was kind of a head scratcher to me seeing what looked like scenes from west virginia or kentucky, only with that weird maine-hillbilly accent
  • ElldrenElldren Registered User regular
    Casual wrote: »
    Haphazard wrote: »
    Jean wrote: »
    h86A11852

Man I always knew China and India had lots of people but this really put things in perspective
    Is that real? The population of the two biggest countries there is 1.5 and 1.3 billion respectively. Compared to a global population of 6.97 billion...

Japan and Indonesia are also in the circle. That's a few million more. Hmmm....

Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos and Korea are in there too
    Bangladesh too. Hmmm.

Nobody remembers Bangladesh
    Mim wrote: »
    Oh god, I just watched a french parody of sex in video games. I want to post it here but there is like 2 seconds where a guy is pants-less. You can't see his butt really, but I'm trying to err on the side of caution.

do we care about the depiction of butts here?

as long as theres no twig and berries on display thats fine isn't it?

R.I.P Sir Check

its all about anthropomorphic dicks doing everyday things like buying shoes for their scrotum-feet
    ??/02/2009 - 19/04/2013
  • kaleeditykaleedity bad biscuits make the baker broke bro Registered User regular
    i ruined my stomach yesterday

looks like you're suffering from at least 4.0 Shazkars
    There's nothing better than your morning pee and poop.

if it's a nice normal BM then sure

if it's a fire-y water-y stomach crampy poop like today at 4am

then no
    Elldren wrote: »
    Haphazard wrote: »
    Jean wrote: »
    h86A11852

Man I always knew China and India had lots of people but this really put things in perspective
    Is that real? The population of the two biggest countries there is 1.5 and 1.3 billion respectively. Compared to a global population of 6.97 billion...

Japan and Indonesia are also in the circle. That's a few million more. Hmmm....

Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos and Korea are in there too
    Bangladesh too. Hmmm.

Nobody remembers Bangladesh

Laos

i even rememebered Laos for fucks sake
    R.I.P Sir Check

??/02/2009 - 19/04/2013

Hmmm?

Oh most likely, I was just reading up on the Isle of Man and noticed its sovereignty status seemed to be similar to what a yes-vote outcome would probably be.

In my view places like Man are in an interesting situation. Due to the long slow evolution of the island and its relations with the London executive the current status is not particularly comprehensively thought through and no one a high degree of certainty of all of the rules. London has sort of admitted this too.

Not too dissimilar to how things unfolded with the dominions really, but without any formal treaties, statutes or the like to give certainty.
  • Donkey KongDonkey Kong and a cast of thousands Registered User regular

Oh my god those fucking things were the worst of all time. I am so glad that my parents somehow knew what was up. They didn't know much about video games (and I think actively hated them) but we never got those damn things unless my loopy grandma was buying presents. Everyone must have had a loopy grandma because there's no other explanation for why those things existed at all at the same time the gameboy did.
    dkmouthsig.png

Hmmm?

In my view places like Man are in an interesting situation. Due to the long slow evolution of the island and its relations with the London executive the current status is not particularly comprehensively thought through and no one a high degree of certainty of all of the rules. London has sort of admitted this too.

Not too dissimilar to how things unfolded with the dominions really, but without any formal treaties, statutes or the like to give certainty.

Oh my god those fucking things were the worst of all time. I am so glad that my parents somehow knew what was up. They didn't know much about video games (and I think actively hated them) but we never got those damn things unless my loopy grandma was buying presents. Everyone must have had a loopy grandma because there's no other explanation for why those things existed at all at the same time the gameboy did.

these one game cheap shitty handhelds were popular once

i used to have a sonic one i played a lot as a kid
    R.I.P Sir Check

??/02/2009 - 19/04/2013
  • MimMim Registered User regular
    Mim wrote: »

do we care about the depiction of butts here?

as long as theres no twig and berries on display thats fine isn't it?

I don't know...I mean, you can barely see the butt. I'll PM it to you so I can get a second opinion.
    the people we carpooled with had a sonic one

i remember having a power rangers one

shit fuckin sucked
  • TTODewbackTTODewback Pink haired tyrant On my throne of forum faces.Registered User regular
    Student orientation day. The day we sit here and do nothing and get a free lunch
  • Donkey KongDonkey Kong and a cast of thousands Registered User regular

these one game cheap shitty handhelds were popular once

i used to have a sonic one i played a lot as a kid

I think I remember the Sonic one being better than most, but still largely a hunk of plastic that emitted confusing chirps while a bunch of chunky LCD hieroglyphics flashed on and off non-sensically.
    dkmouthsig.png
This discussion has been closed.