Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.

world record [chat]

• LudiousLudious Registered User regular
    Kagera wrote: »
    Oh there are sides now? Jeez raven haven't seen this kind of segregating since 1959!

check the privilege of your skin or it gets the hose again
    Google Talk: ludious83 My Blog: The Caustic Geek
  • ElendilElendil Registered User regular
    okay time to do this streaking challenge in saints row

*gets naked*

*gets survival mission phone call*

fuck

now to fight as the vikings of old, i guess

*arrives at mission location to find a photo op*

damn it
    Per3th.jpg
  • MimMim Registered User regular
    Eddy wrote: »
    I've been listening to disney songs for the past twenty minutes

so good : o

Is it weird that "Be Prepared" turns me on?
  • Solomaxwell6Solomaxwell6 Registered User regular
    So, here's something interesting. From the US constitution:
    No Person shall be a Representative ... who shall not, when elected, be an Inhabitant of that State in which he shall be chosen.
    No Person shall be a Senator ... who shall not, when elected, be an Inhabitant of that State for which he shall be chosen.
    The executive Power shall be vested in a President of the United States of America. He shall hold his Office

That's right, having women in Congress or as president is unconstitutional.
  • ShivahnShivahn Registered User regular
    Elendil wrote: »
    okay time to do this streaking challenge in saints row

*gets naked*

*gets survival mission phone call*

fuck

now to fight as the vikings of old, i guess

*arrives at mission location to find a photo op*

damn it

Haaahhahahahahaha

This is the best agglomeration of random events.

I almost wanna pick up SR3 but i really do want to finish FFVI.
  • wanderingwandering Registered User regular
    It would be weird if Jeremy Irons' voice didn't turn you on
    jBEKRTH.png
  • EddyEddy i ain't afraid of no ghosts Registered User regular
    TIL Tobias Funke wrote the constitution
    Finish FFVI then pick up SR3.
    No Person shall be a Representative ... who shall not, when elected, be an Inhabitant of that State in which he shall be chosen.
    No Person shall be a Senator ... who shall not, when elected, be an Inhabitant of that State for which he shall be chosen.
    The executive Power shall be vested in a President of the United States of America. He shall hold his Office

"He" is commonly used as a genderless term when talking about a hypothetical person. It is not rare language.
    Finish FFVI then pick up SR3.

This is a plan I can live with! I'm like two hours into FFVI though. So >.>
  • OrganichuOrganichu Registered User regular
    my very earliest memories in life are disney songs in hebrew

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xw-rQGWX7Ss

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zhuJROg55aE

• monikermoniker Registered User regular
    Mim wrote: »

Given it's Nazi overtones...
    tea-1.jpg
    Something about that second still frame is hilariously amazing
    Shivahn wrote: »

"He" is commonly used as a genderless term when talking about a hypothetical person. It is not rare language.

That's clearly just a loophole the femocracy is trying to use to put their agents in office.

As a men's rights activist, a Republican, and a redditor, it is my duty to make sure this horrible breech of the Constitution is known to the public.
  • KageraKagera Registered User regular

Really? In the 1780s?
    _J_ wrote:
    If we only allowed pedophiles to be parents, then we would never have to worry about children being left alone, unwatched.
    XBL: Fanatical One AIM: itskagera
  • MimMim Registered User regular
    moniker wrote: »

Are you saying I'm a nazi lesbian with a purse now?
    whoa, you guys run numbers?

oh, it's nothing fancy. 1s and 0s, mostly.

Are you saying I'm a nazi lesbian with a purse now?

you love nothing more than to Goebbel snatch
  • MazzyxMazzyx Changing the World Order. Registered User regular
    Be prepared in Hebrew is much more dark sounding. But then there is the German version.

http://youtu.be/oWm87HkaYdE
    falasig.png

Yes, but in the actual historical context 'He' meant a white landowning male.

Of course, by this strict of a definition we also didn't have a legitimate President until Tyler.
    tea-1.jpg

Really? In the 1780s?

Yeah, the fact that they specify gender doesn't really matter there but I'm pretty sure the founders didn't have a woman president in mind when writing the constitution.

we learned long ago that chatters are basically a bunch of nazi apologists

I mean come on, we love hugo boss, authoritarianism, and coordinated market economies

and we all live in argentina, weirdly and unrelatedly

Really? In the 1780s?

...yes?

Well sort of.

But look up philosophical literature, it uses "he" all the time even when it applies to women. It's not as though it's meant to exclude women it's just... not something anyone thinks about.

Really? In the 1780s?

...yes?

Well sort of.

But look up philosophical literature, it uses "he" all the time even when it applies to women. It's not as though it's meant to exclude women it's just... not something anyone thinks about.

not unlike women's rights

Of course, by this strict of a definition we also didn't have a legitimate President until Tyler.

Could you clarify that?

It sounds like you're saying no president before Tyler was a white landowning male.

Could you clarify that?

It sounds like you're saying no president before Tyler was a white landowning male.

No President before Tyler was a natural born citizen of the United States. They were all born servants of the British crown.
    tea-1.jpg
    Most of our presidents are genderless lizards anyway, so I mean looking at the language is sort of pointless.
  • KageraKagera Registered User regular
    How come we always talks about women's rights what about women's wrongs?
    _J_ wrote:
    If we only allowed pedophiles to be parents, then we would never have to worry about children being left alone, unwatched.
    XBL: Fanatical One AIM: itskagera

Could you clarify that?

No President before Tyler was a natural born citizen of the United States. They were all born servants of the British crown.
    No Person except a natural born Citizen, or a Citizen of the United States, at the time of the Adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the Office of President;
    How come we always talks about women's rights what about women's wrongs?

The same reason we rarely talk about the empty set.

#Hillary2016
    oh god it's a confront-your-bigotry day
  • ElldrenElldren Registered User regular
    Shivahn what are all these notifications?

Could you clarify that?

No Person except a natural born Citizen, or a Citizen of the United States, at the time of the Adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the Office of President;

And seeing how the United States didn't exist until the ratification of that Constitution nobody was a citizen at the precise moment in time of its adoption. They were citizens of the Confederated States.
    tea-1.jpg
  • BeNarwhalBeNarwhal The Gatekeeper of D&D [chat] Toronto, CanadaRegistered User regular
    Sad news makes me sad.

#truefax
    Elldren wrote: »
    Shivahn what are all these notifications?

I dunno, click on them and it should say?

Were you dragged through a quote tree?
    BeNarwhal wrote: »
    Sad news makes me sad.

#truefax

Sad news is the worst.
    Elldren I think a lot of people were @ ing you last night but I can't really remember why >.>
    edited May 2013
    The solution is to meditate for forty-nine days in the shade of a Bodhi tree coming to terms with the darker aspects of one's character
    Eddy on
This discussion has been closed.